I Wanna Die

By Immi379

Killed by betrayals and disloyalty, Lee yn was someone alive and breathing on the outside, yet dead inside. I... More

Preview
Episode 1 |Mere Silence
Episode 2 |For The Worst
Episode 3 |As You Wish
Episode 4 |What Is She
Episode 5 |Lost The Last
Episode 6 |Already Dead
Episode 7 |She Owes
Episode 8 |Drenched
Episode 9 |Y/n?
Episode 10 |For Her
Episode 11 |One Chance
Episode 12 |Another Misery
Episode 13 |An End To Pain
Episode 14 |Not Even You
Episode 15 |You Won't
Episode 16 |Cut The Chase
Episode 17 |Found Her
Episode 18 |Promise Me
Episode 19 |Danger On The Doorstep
Episode 20 |Caught
Episode 21 |Heal First
Episode 23 |Why
Episode 24 |Met
Episode 25 |Let's Talk
Episode 26 |A Glimpse To Past
Episode 27 |Kill Me
Episode 28 |Get Back
Episode 29 |Come Out
Episode 30 |Meet You Never
Episode 31 |Why Me
Episode 32 |Secret Envelopes
Episode 33 |Reunion

Episode 22 |That Day

713 93 33
By Immi379

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Y/n is my second cousin but we've not met for years now. I guess I was five oppa was eight when we last met her. Her parents also used to be alive at that time.", she explained and eunwoo nodded his head.

"What happened though? Why are you looking for her?", she curiously asked.

Eunwoo took a deep sigh as he didn't know how to even explain the complex situation.

Yet he had to.

.......

"That's sad.", she concerned with a gloomy face and he slightly nodded, hanging his head low.

"You're her boyfriend?"

Her sudden question made him look at her in utter shock. His eyes nearly came out of the socket and throat dried. Gulping hard, he instantly shook his head.

"N-No. She's just my good friend."

She nodded in understanding, hiding a sheepish smile which didn't get unnoticed by Eunwoo.

"I think that she will come here anytime soon because we are her only relative left in Korea. You should stay for sometime and wait till she comes.", she suggested to which Eunwoo could somewhat agree.

Y/n doesn't have any other friends except for him and Nayeon, and of course her late friend Lisa.

Now these people were his only hope to find her.

"I guess we should exchange numbers for that. You can call me whenever she comes here."

Her eyes widened before she immediately took out her phone, handing it to him to get his number.

He pressed a smile before saving his contact in her phone.

"You could add a cute emoji next to it. You know, I have a good pictorial memory. I'll look at the cute emoji and will me immediately reminded of you.", she wiggled her brows and he nervousness laughed.

"What's your name though? I'll save your number in my phone too so that I'll know when you contact."

She grinned.

"Min Lia."

He slowly nodded, before extending his hand for a last handshake.

"Nice to meet you Min Lia."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
TAEHYUNG'S POV
----------۝----------

She was still under careful observation of the high professionals. I hired a few more care takers to keep an eye on her so that she doesn't try anything silly ever again. Although I knew she was barely conscious to try anything like that.

Entering my room, I looked around the lonely space. It felt too empty both inside and outside.

Sitting on the couch with my legs crossed, I poured myself a glass of water, before my eyes moved to the glass french window displaying a magnificent night city view.

Even though I was around her all the time for more than a few days but my thoughts were still filled with her.

It doesn't matter if she's next to me or not. All I can think about is her.

Extending my hand, I grabbed the old pink notebook from the table to read any further.

____________

[1st January, 2022]

Today I went to the amusement park with Lisa. She bought the tickets for us both and insisted that I go along.

I really love her for the way she cares for me more than herself. She's truly someone I don't deserve to have in my life.

On the way back from there, I even bought a lottery. I dreamed many times a day about winning the lottery and getting rid of all the problems at once. Later it was found that the lottery owner was a fraud. I severe I am the unluckiest person on planet earth.

____________

I felt furious reading about the lottery owner. I guess I'll need to find him too and teach him a good lesson.

____________

Lisa comforted me and said that I'll win next time. I don't even know what I'd do without her. She's more than a friend to me now. She's like a sister.....
____________

For some reason I felt uneasy reading about her dead friend. Was it remorse? Not possible!

I turned the page and read the next one.

____________

[31st February, 2022]

The expenses were getting out of hand, and having no other options I started working in a club recently.

Both Lisa and Eunwoo were against this job and eunwoo even offered me to keep his salary for extra expenses but I declined to which he aggressively pouted making me laugh. I knew he wouldn't force me nor judge me. He was just concerned for me like always.

This guy somehow always wins my heart.

____________

My blood boiled reading about that Eunwoo guy again.

He always does these pathetic efforts to make her fall in love with him. He tries to act all hero when he shouldn't. Once my men get him to me, I'll put all the six bullets of my gun right into his skull.

That time I'll see how he acts heroic anymore.

____________

The club job is paying a lot so I can't leave it for now. Moreover I've still got a lot of loan to pay.

The atmosphere makes me uncomfortable though.

I hope I wouldn't have to do this job for a living anymore.

____________

Taking a deep breath, I turned a few more pages, but I couldn't anymore when eyes got fixated on the card placed in the middle of the diary.

The familiar company logo made me frown.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
JUNGKOOK'S POV
----------۝----------

I slowly opened my eyes, watching the brightened up sun right above my head.

Looking around, I realized I was laid over the cold terrace floor for the last few hours.

Partly closing my eyes to adjust to the light in my surrounding, I turned back only to see Jimin standing against a wall, looking at me with a smirk.

"Why am I here?", I asked Jimin blinking my eyes a few times.

He laughed louder while walking towards me which only puzzled me.

"I asked you to stop drinking right? This is what happens when you don't listen to your friend.", he scoffed at me and then stood near the railing looking at the cold morning view.

"I am asking you something!", I repeated and now he turned around and leaned his back at the railing, looking at me with a grin.

"You were constantly drinking from the last few days. Yesterday you said that you'll go to taehyung's house. I was scared that you'll hurt yourself but you were actually so drunk that you couldn't even recognize your surrounding.

Standing up from your seat you suddenly rushed to the terrace. I thought you died looking at your body laying on the cold terrace floor but to my surprise you were just sleeping."

My face turned red in embarrassment and he laughed more.

"You could've picked me though jerk!"

"You're heavy as fck Jeon.", he countered making me zip my mouth.

"Besides I'm not your girlfriend. Find yourself a girl who can look after you like a mommy.", he shrugged.

"Mommy? I'm the daddy. She can be daddy's pretty girl."

He passed me a disgusted expression.

"Ew."

I shrugged.

"Anything about y/n?", I asked changing the topic but he shook his head.

"Haven't heard of her but I recall hearing that there is someone ill at the mansion."

"Ill?", I narrowed my eyes in suspicion. He nodded his head.

"Yesterday my men saw a patient being transferred to the mansion.", he explained.

I felt like my heart stopped beating for a moment.

"Did he do something to y/n?"

"It's not necessary.", Jimin tried to comfort me by putting his hand over my shoulder but I yanked it away.

"But I need to find out Jimin. I can't risk anything. You know that hyung can do anything. He can go to the point where the person oneself begs for death as death is heaven in front of the torture he gives."

"You love her?", Jimin asked which made me look at him. His words made a storm of emotions build up inside my heart.

"I don't know that I love her or not. I don't even know why am I doing all of this. Why am I trying to save her or why am I willing to even sacrifice my life for her. Maybe it's just that I can't forget that day.

That single day which turned my life upside down."

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪

Author's rant:

There's more hidden in Jungkook's past then you know.

But that will also be revealed soon.

You people are gonna hate, I can already feel.

Stay tuned.

Love y'all ♡⁠(⁠Ӧ⁠v⁠Ӧ⁠。⁠)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 12.1K 69
"Girls are like bullets to me. I go through so many a day, and they all do as I say." Lee Seoyeon is arguably the most spoilt girl in Korea, deriving...
29.5K 1.6K 24
"Are you ready to experience real pain?" Jimin couldn't pretend any longer. He's never had this type of physical contact with the stalker before and...
508K 18.1K 20
a story where Jeon Jungkook, the dangerous mafia leader has an unhealthy obsession over a normal café worker, Kim Taehyung. "IT'S NOT LOVE IT'S JUST...
311K 12.7K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...