My Bride... [Yoo Joonghyuk X...

Von Hardcorelover07

โ—†BL [MxM] โ—†Mpreg (if you are not a fan of bl and mpreg please move on...) Yoo Joonghyuk was the Third prince... Mehr

Chapter 1: Divorce
Chapter 2: Now my life belongs to him...
Chapter 3: After wedding
Chapter 4: Greeting mother and father
Chapter 5: cooking for you
Chapter 5.5: EXTRA
Chapter 6: Dokja what happened?
Chapter 7.5:Tomato soup (EXTRA)
Chapter 8: Message
Chapter 9: Imperial Palace
Chapter 10: Older Brother
Chapter 11: Kick

chapter 7: He's pregnant!

4K 136 67
Von Hardcorelover07

"Did you still not understand Her Majesty? Then let me the one to tell you this wonderful news" After playing with words for so long Imperial physician was finally going to tell them the truth. He had a soft smile on his face.

Even though Queen, Joonghyuk and Uriel were furious with Imperial physician game but they were still nervous to know what Imperial physician was about to tell them.

"Congratulations! Your Highness Yoo Joonghyuk you're going to become a father soon. His Highness Dokja is pregnant with your child."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Everyone present in the room was stunned after hearing imperial physician words.

Yoo Joonghyuk eyes became wide open as soon as imperial physician finished his words.

Yoo Joonghyuk could still not believe what imperial physician has just said.

Even after few seconds passed he was still standing like statue with his eyes open wide. Not only him but everyone present in room was silent.

"Are you serious imperial physician? You're not joking right?" Finally it was Queen who broke the silence. Hearing Queen voice Yoo Joonghyuk who was still in daze came back to reality.

"It's true her majesty His Highness Dokja is really pregnant. I won't joke on such serious matter. If you don't believe me you can call other doctors to check it." Imperial physician replied with calm and confined voice.

Looking at imperial physician calm expression Joonghyuk finally started to believe it was all not a joke, everything is true. That means...

Joonghyuk quickly turned back to look at Dokja who was sitting on bed. Still dazed...

Dokja was lost in his thoughts after hearing imperial physician words.
Dokja still couldn't believe what imperial physician just said... He was pregnant...? With Yoo Joonghyuk child...? Their really a baby... A little life in his stomach...?

Dokja thoughts were a mess... He still couldn't believe at imperial physician words...! He couldn't believe that there was really a little life in his stomach...! His and Joonghyuk child...!

There were many thought going around Dokja head. He finally snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a voice calling his name. Dokja lift his head up to look toward the person who just called him.
It was none other than Yoo Joonghyuk.

Yoo Joonghyuk saw Dokja lost in his thoughts. Joonghyuk slowly calls Dokja name. Dokja finally get out if thoughts and lift his head up to look at Joonghyuk.

Their eyes meet... Both of them don't say anything... they just keep looking into each other eyes...

Yoo Joonghyuk moves away from where he was standing with queen and imperial physician and starts to walk toward the bed where Dokja was sitting without breaking their eye contact.

Joonghyuk goes and stand beside the bed just infront of Dokja. They both were still looking into each others eyes. Not breaking their eye contact neither saying anything. Both of them didn't cared about it, neither they cared about the other people standing in the room.

Looking at the mood between them imperial physician started to step backward quietly, ready to leave the room with disturbing the atmosphere.

Noticing imperial physician action Uriel who was also present in the room understood his intention and thought to do same as imperial physician.

When imperial physician told Joonghyuk that Dokja was pregnant Uriel couldn't believe on her ears what she just heard.

She was still trying to believe at Imperial physician words. When she finally believed it all wasn't just a dream but reality she wanted to scream happily and run to hug Dokja tightly.

But when she turned around to look at Dokja and run to him, she noticed the mood between Joonghyuk and Dokja. she suppressed her excitement.

As much as Uriel wanted to scream happily and hug Dokja she wanted the young couple to have their time first.

Imperial physician and Uriel both were ready to leave the room quietly when they noticed another person in the room who was still in shock after listening to the news.

It was non other than Queen. Imperial physician and Uriel knew there was no one who could stop Queen as soon as she recover from the shock.

Imperial physician and Uriel were still imagining about what was about to happen next until they heard Queen loud scream in excitement.

Both Dokja and Joonghyuk who were lost in looking at each other eyes finally came back to hear reality as soon as they heard Queen loud scream.

Everyone's eyes turned to look toward Queen.

"OH MY GOODNESS! I'M- I'M FINALLY GOING TO BE A GRANDMA! I'M GOING TO HOLD A LITTLE FLOWER IN MY HANDS! FINALLY... FINALLY THERE'S GOING TO BE A LITTLE CHILD RUNNING AROUND AND PLAYING IN PALACE HALLS... FINALLY..." With saying this much Queen eyes were filled with tears of happiness.

She turned to look toward Dokja with her teary eyes. She slowly walks toward Dokja. Looking at her coming toward Dokja Joonghyuk move away from front and let her sit beside Dokja on bed. She take Dokja both hands on her hands and hold them with great care and love.

Everyone else was silent in the room. No one dared a speak a word. Nither did Dokja said anything.

"Dokja... My lovely dear Dokja... I can't thank you enough for giving me greatest joy of my life... It is the greatest gift I could ask for from God... I still can't believe I can finally hold a little child in my arm who'll call me grandma... I'm finally going to be a grandma...Thank you... Thank you very much..." With this said Queen starts sobbing while holding Dokja hands.

Dokja couldn't hold himself after listening to Queen words. His eyes become teary too. He pulls away his one hand from Queen hold and start wiping Queen tears.

"Please don't thank me mother. It's not greatest gift only for you...

Dokja looks up to Joonghyuk who was standing beside bed and looking at them. They both look into each other eyes. Dokja smiles and continue

It is greatest gift for us too..."

Hearing Dokja words Joonghyuk get surprised but a little later a rare smile appears on his face.

Uriel and imperial physician who saw that rare smile were on utter shock.

Queen was still sobbing in holding Dokja hands. Finally Joonghyuk couldn't see it anymore he move and hug Queen Mother from behind.

"Mother stop crying. It's doesn't suit you at all. Shouting around in excitement, giving orders to servants, arguing with your husband, nagging at your sons, bargaining with foreign merchants and torturing arrogant nobles suits you more" Joonghyuk whispers loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

There was silence in the room for few seconds until Queen suddenly stop sobbing and look at Joonghyuk face in disbelief.

A small laugh leaves Joonghyuk mouth. Uriel who was also in the room couldn't hold her laugher back either and starts laughing. Imperial physician who was trying hard to control himself bid his farewell and leave the room as soon as possible.

Dokja who was silently looking couldn't hold his laugh either after looking at Queen expression.

"Dokja not you too" Queen says to Dokja after looking at him laughing too.

Dokja was still laughing when his eyes fell at his husband Joonghyuk and caught Joonghyuk looking at him too.

Dokja smiled happily at him. Uriel who understood the mood between them didn't want to ruin it for second time.

She was ready to leave the room. when Joonghyuk noticed her intention and signaled her to take Queen out of the room too. Uriel gave a thumbs up to Joonghyuk.

"Mother shouldn't we go now" Uriel said to the queen while grabbing her shoulders from behind and trying to push her slowly.

"Go? Why should we go? We need to take care of Dokja. I'll not go! I'll stay here with him." Queen refused to go.

"Mother it is as you said now that Dokja is pregnant we need to prepare so much. We've to give instructions to the servants and we also need to ask imperial physician more about pregnancy."

"Ask imperial physician about pregnancy? Why? I'm present right here. I gave birth to three healthy and handsome children. Just look at your own husband isn't he healthy and handsome or you can just look at Joonghyuk isn't he also healthy and handsome. why would you ask to imperial physician instead of me?

"Mother Dokja is a man and even if you gave birth to three healthy and handsome children we still need to ask for things to do and don't during male pregnancy. We've to ask what he can eat and what he can't."

"Well that's true but let's do it tomorrow right now I want to stay with my precious Dokja."

Even though Queen was unaware of Uriel intentions she still refused to go out of the room. But Uriel was also determined to not give up and definitely take Queen out of the room.

"Mother we also need to give this happy news to Father. We also need to sent letter to older brother informing them this great news. And- And- And we need to hold a party!" Uriel was almost out of anymore ideas now.

"Party... Yes! we need to host a big party!"
Queen said with excitement and Uriel last bow worked.

"Yes mother we need to hold a big party and we need to do so much work for it! We need call ministers, we need to call servants, we need to prepare the garden for the party, we need to prepare guest list and we need to call high priest to give his blessing to Dokja."

"Yes you're right Uriel. We've so much to do it's so great you're here now. Now I won't have to do everything alone."

"Yes mother let's go we can't delay anymore."

"Yes yes let's go"

After saying this much Queen started to walk toward the door hurriedly. Uriel who was following behind her turned around and gave a wink and thumbs up to Joonghyuk and went out of the room.

Dokja and Joonghyuk who were sitting on the bed and watching everything started to laugh.

Finally Dokja said, "pleasuring Queen mother is like giving chocolate to child. Once you give her what she want she'll forget about everything else."

"Yes, even through she acts so tough in front of nobles and other kings and queens. She's still a child with us." Joonghyuk replied.

They both continued to laugh while looking in each other's eyes.

For everyone getting glimpse of Joonghyuk smile was a rare sight and seeing him laughing like this was rarer but for Dokja they weren't.
From the start Dokja saw Joonghyuk laughing at him whenever he did anything stupid or whenever he made a mistake because of his clumsiness.

To everyone Joonghyuk was ruthless man but for Dokja, he was gentle and caring man.

To everyone Joonghyuk was merciless man but for Dokja, he was kindest and most loving man.

To everyone Joonghyuk was serious and solemn person but for Dokja, Joonghyuk was cheeky and flirtatious man.

And just like that there was a side of Yoo Joonghyuk that only Dokja knew. That was only for him to see...

They both slowly stopped laughing and keep looking at each other's eyes. Joonghyuk slowly took Dokja hands and held them with great love and care.

They both were never the type to speak their feelings out loud. So both learned to convey their feelings through their eyes and touch...

For other's they may seem like they both are looking at each other's eyes and feelings each other's touch but for them they were conveying their unspoken words and feelings to each other.

"Dok-

Joonghyuk was about say something to Dokja when suddenly their door was opened with a loud bang. Both Dokja and Joonghyuk who were peacefully sitting were surprised by loud sound. And with door opened Queen entered the room.

"Dokja!"

Dokja who was still surprised by the loud bang didn't have time to reply to Queen Mother. While she continued to speak whatever she wanted to say.

"Dokja take care of yourself okay. And don't force yourself to eat something you don't want to eat. You can bother your husband all your heart want. I will come to meet again very soon okay. I've to go now because I've so much work to do. Agh I don't wanna leave you now but I've to go. Dokja I'll come back soon."

It turned out Queen came back to bid her farewell to Dokja.

"It's okay mother. I'll take care of myself. Please take care of your health too." Dokja replied with a awkward expression.

Meanwhile Joonghyuk was getting annoyed because Queen was always disturbing him today whenever he wanted to have his time with Dokja.

"Mother Dokja understood what you wanted to say now go or else you'll be late! Go! Go!"

Even though Joonghyuk was annoyed he still kept his cool and took the job of getting Queen out of the room upon himself.

"why are you in such a hurry to sent your mother away I still want to spend some more time with Dokja."

"Mother Dokja is tired now. He should take some rest now. You can come some other time to spend time with him."

Queen still wanted to refuse to go but Joonghyuk was quick he quickly took her out and till Queen could even agrue she was already on the carriage.

Joonghyuk finally sighed in relief after the carriage left.

Finally there were no more guest in the mansion apart from servants who were very excited to see Dokja and congratulate him themself but they were understanding and didn't wanted to distrub him right now.

Yoo Joonghyuk turned back to go back to his room. When head butler came.

"Your Highness congratulations you're going to become a father now."

Joonghyuk was surprised by suddenly hearing the word 'father'.

"I guess that's- that's true... I'm finally about be a fa...ther..." There's was glimpse of shyness and embarrassment on Yoo Joonghyuk face while replying to Head butler.

Head butler who was no less than a parent to Yoo Joonghyuk was surprised to see Joonghyuk expression.

"Ho ho! I guess you've really grown up now you're highness."
Head butler felt proud to see Joonghyuk expression. He was glad that after Dokja came Yoo Joonghyuk has started to express his feelings more and more.

When Joonghyuk was married with Lee seolhwa even though everyone thought they were happy but head butler knew there was a unseen tension between them. Even though both ate together, slept together,spend time together it was like they both were doing it out of obligations there was no feelings present. Even when Yoo Joonghyuk tried to express his feelings to her, he couldn't express them very well and Lee seolhwa could never understand them.

Head butler was glad to see Yoo Joonghyuk finally being happy and finding a person who could love him the way he was and understand his feelings.

"Umm-" Yoo Joonghyuk wanted to say something but struggled with his words.

Head butler had a proud smile on his face while waiting for Joonghyuk to say what he wanted to say and looking at him like his.

"Please continue to take care of us as you always do and I will have to bother you to look more after my hus... husband and our upcoming child..." Yoo Joonghyuk said in a respectful manner and little embarrassment.

"I'm glad to get this golden opportunity to look after you and your family your Highness and please don't say bother it has never been a bother to me. I'm blessed to get a chance to look after your child too your Highness." Head butler replied with a wide smile.

To which Yoo Joonghyuk smiled in return.

"Would you like to have something right now your Highness its almost lunch time and you both haven't had anything for breakfast either." Head butler asked.

"Then please tell the kitchen to prepare some light vegetable soup. And have it delivered to our room." Yoo Joonghyuk said.

"As your wish your Highness. I'll inform kitchen right away." Head butler bowed to Yoo Joonghyuk and left.

Yoo Joonghyuk went back to his room and opened the door. He saw Dokja sitting on the bed and touching his stomach lightly and smiling. He didn't even noticed Yoo Joonghyuk entering the room. Yoo Joonghyuk was still standing at the door.

"Dokja" Joonghyuk called softly.

Upon hearing his name Dokja stopped touching his stomach and looked up to Joonghyuk and smiled.

Looking at the Dokja smiling face Yoo Joonghyuk felt like he is falling more and more in love with Dokja everyday. Dokja face right now looked ethereal.

Yoo Joonghyuk unconsciously smiled back at Dokja. To which Dokja gave a big grin.

Yoo Joonghyuk finally went to Dokja. And put his hands on Dokja cheeks. Dokja leaned more to Yoo Joonghyuk hold.

Yoo Joonghyuk leaned down a little and gave a soft kiss on Dokja lips and whispered softly, "Thank you..."

Hearing Yoo Joonghyuk word Dokja started to smile and leaned more to pull Yoo Joonghyuk in a deep kiss...

After they broke from the kiss. There was no shyness or embarrassment between them just pure love. Both were smiling at each other like idiots. Even without saying a word it was clear just how happy both were from the news.

At first when Dokja heard imperial physician saying that he was pregnant. His mind was in utter chaos but when he looked at Joonghyuk to see his reaction he was surprised to see a uncontrolled smile on his face. And after looking at that one smile his mind and heart calmed down. Now he was happy to be blessed with a child of the person he is married to, of the person he's in love with and of the person who is his "life and death companion"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Yoo Joonghyuk and Dokja were laying down on the bed. Joonghyuk was holding Dokja hand and kissing them softly.

"Stop it for how long you're gonna keep kissing my hands?"

"Forever"

"Yoo Joonghyuk"

"Yes my dear"

"Stop it"

"Stop what my love...?"

"Stop being so cheeky"

"It's not being cheeky darling, it's expressing my love to you"

"Stop it"

"Why my sweetheart"

"Stop it! It's giving me goosebumps"

"You shouldn't be cold during pregnancy my wife come I'll hold you."

"Yoo. Joonghyuk. Stop. It. No more nonsense"

Yoo Joonghyuk started to laughing while looking at Dokja embarrassment face which was red like tomato.
Dokja pouted looking at Joonghyuk laughing at him.

"Okay okay I'll stop now. Please don't be angry my wifey"

"Stop with those nicknames" Dokja said obviously looking more angrily now.

Yoo Joonghyuk started to laugh more. Looking at his husband embarrassed face was most amusing thing for Joonghyuk in the world.

Dokja punched Joonghyuk on his chest.

"Ouch! Dear you should know that you're punches hurts like hell" Joonghyuk responded acting like he was in so much pain.

"Stop acting I know I didn't punched you so hard"

"Okay okay I won't do it anymore. Now Come here"

Joonghyuk pulled Dokja closer to him. Dokja could clearly hear Joonghyuk heart beating. Both layed silently for sometime.

"Thank you for blessing my life Dokja" Joonghyuk said.

"Don't say thank you again and again. It's a blessing for me too."

"Yeah okay" With saying this Joonghyuk kissed Dokja forehead lightly.

Both of them again fell into silence.

After some time Joonghyuk took a deep breath and again broke the silence.

"You know Dokja even when I married to Lee seolhwa I never thought about having a child with her. Even after marriage there was no love between us. Even when I tried to express it she would never understand it. She was always afraid of me. There was always a part in her that was fearful of me. Even when I had never done anything to make her scared. I thought maybe she needed time to adjust with me, to accept me, to love me...so..." Joonghyuk paused a little after saying this much.

"So you went on war for 2 years?" Dokja said slowly waiting for Joonghyuk to continue.

"Yeah that's right so I went on a war. Far away from home to give her time to accept me... And then I came back just to know she was with other man. I was very furious that night, still I waited and waited for her. To come back, to come back to me and tell me the truth... herself...
But she didn't come back whole night. Whole night I waited for her. I imagined countless scenarios, countless conversation I may have with her. Imagined where it went wrong... And then morning came... And I realised it was all wrong from the very start..."

Joonghyuk stopped after saying that much, Dokja didn't interrupted in between. He wanted to give him as much time he need to say it all. He waited patiently for Joonghyuk to continue.

Many would get furious if they heard their husbands talking about their ex but Dokja wasn't like that. Dokja knew Lee seolhwa was his past he can't deny to that. If he want to accept Yoo Joonghyuk whole heartedly, he needs to accept his past too.

Joonghyuk continued,

"Later that morning I received message that mother and father were coming to meet me. I wasn't ready to meet my parents in such condition but I couldn't refuse it either. Later when mother and father came I noticed their strange behavior. I was about to ask about it when they told me that Lee seolhwa wants divorce...

Do you know Dokja, I was thunderstruck at that moment but I was more furious and sad that she didn't told me that herself...

I thought about it for a whole day and whole night only to realise I can't keep anyone chained with my life in the name of love... I loved her but she didn't felt the same for me. And that was more than enough reason for a relationship to break. After agreeing to divorce I was left with nothing, no one to rely on, no one to explain my feelings. So I devoted my days and nights on battle training. I thought now there nothing left apart from devoting myself to my country.
And then one day my mom suggested me to get married again. At first I wanted to refuse to it because I wasn't sure if I could be with a person again but then on a moment of impulse I agreed. And then my mother told me about you.
At first it'll was like a unknown thread pulling me toward you, there was an unknown force making me attracted toward you.

Then I saw you for the first time one our wedding hall, you were wearing beautiful white wedding cloth with a beautiful veil on top. But that veil couldn't stop me to get mesmerized to your beauty. There was only one voice going on my mind, "he's the one for me"

And after that rest is history. You came like a light to my barrel dark world. And now you've given me a gift I couldn't even imagine for. So thank you for being my salvation dokja."

With this Joonghyuk lightly kissed Dokja forehead again but this time it was little different. To Dokja it felt like Joonghyuk was entrusting his life, his soul, his everything to Dokja.

"You know Joonghyuk I also have something to tell you. Will you listen?"

"Uh hmm I'll listen. Always."

"You know since I was a child I always saw my father drunk on alcohol. I never saw him sober for once. He would always beat my mother after drinking and she would always endure it all without a word. And me? I would always hide under my bed and cry silently so my father don't come and beat me too. My mother would work all day and then endure my father torture all night. But she never said a word. But when father would be out. She would always play with me and smile at me. She kept my name " Dokja" as a reader. She used to bring me books. She taught me to read them. She would always tell me, "It isn't important to read the letters. The important thing is where the letters lead you."

One evening it was same as other days, my father was drunk and beating my mother. As always I was hiding under my bed and crying silently. For a while I continued to hear sound of slaps and punches then suddenly I heard a loud scream. It wasn't my mother scream but my fathers. Then after few seconds everything went silent. I didn't heard my father punches sounds neither did I heard my father scream. I slowly gathered up my courage and got out of the bed. And what I saw was my mother was standing with a knife in her hand. The blood drops was dripping from the knife which my mother was holding. My father body was laying on the floor in front of her. There was a big strain of blood on the shirt he was wearing.

I screaming at that horrifying sight.

My mother turned around to look at me and said, "Dokja close your eyes and go back to the room. Read the book I've given you."

I obediently followed her words. I read the same book again and again until soldiers came and arrested my mother on the charge of murder.

I don't remember what happened after that. I just know when I finally returned to my senses I saw the southern noble Hades and his wife Persephone were standing in front of me.

They didn't had any child of their own even when after tring many times. Finally when they accept the fact that they can never have a child of their own. My mother case happened they both went there to see the situation and calm the public but they never expected to see a small,thin child sitting in a small room and reading a book.
They accepted it as a sign of God.
Later I came to know they've adopted me. My biological mother was punished to spend 50 years in prison.
Later I started to live with my new family. They were very loving and caring.
Even after I started to live a life of noble I could never dream of living a normal life or having a family of my own.
But then suddenly one day I was told I was getting married to third prince. Even before I could believe it I was already in wedding clothes walking on aisle toward you. And just like that I got a man who become my husband and my love of my life.

You gave me the love I had only read in books. And now we've a family of our own so thank you too my life and death companion."

"I didn't know you had such a past"

"That's all in the past now"

"Is your biological mother still alive?"

"Yeah"

"Do you want to go and see her?"

"I don't know... I haven't seen her for ages now..."

"She'll be happy to see that he's son is living a happy life now"

"Maybe"

"Let's someday go and greet her when you're ready to see her"

"Okay"

"Let's not thinking about those things now and take a nap"

"Hmm okay and thank you"

Joonghyuk again kissed Dokja and both fell asleep. While their one hand of both of them were on Dokja stomach protecting the life that was blooming in there...

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

A/N:
So your author is back with your long awaited chapter dear readers. I don't have anything to say on my delay (3 whole fucking month delay). All I can say is your dear author's school is torturing her right now (┬┬_┬┬)
Hope y'all will forgive me(っ◞‸◟c)
And thank you everyone for keeping patience with me.
Love y'all! 💕

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

50K 3.6K 63
Ever heard of kingdoms living in harmony? It was just a concept of Utopia which was once everyone's dream but soon became a myth when the royals had...
151K 14.3K 42
Kim Seokjin from the present world 2022 and Jeon Jungkook from Joseon Dynasty. What happens when these two people from two different worlds meets for...
193K 9.6K 52
"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting to let this love go. Ever since he move...
73.3K 2.7K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...