Its Not Enemy Love! ON HOLD

By TordWasHereJJ

{Billxdemon M. Reader} "This is like a enemy lovers story." Maple said. "No its not!" "I don't know your drea... More

chapter 1 the next summer
chapter 2 demon?
chapter 3 hang with the fang
chapter 4 odd man
chapter 5 find out who
chapter 6 bill.
chapter 7 helped?
chapter 9 scars
chapter 10 dreams
chapter 11 episode,prophesy,comfort
chapter 12 the prince(flashback2)
chapter 13
chapter 14 enemy or maybe not?

chapter 8(flashback)

844 27 0
By TordWasHereJJ

As ford fell through the portal that was it he was dead, he was gping to die. This thing was about to kill him. It hasn't even been a minute. That's was till the thing screamed as it caught on fire and ran away, burning to ash as it did.

"Zkdw duh brx?" Said a floating f/c (demon shape).

"What?" Ford said confused backing up.

"claudis? Close?"

"Yes! Close, I understand that better."

"What are you?"

"Human"

"I never met a human before..I'm prince m/n of nightmares."

"Ford."

"Why are you here?"

"Im lost, or trapped to say."

"So am i." There was a pause. "Maybe we can be lost together. I mean your gonna die here alone and I'm rather lonely. So you keep me company I keep you alive?" M/n said reaching out his hand.

"I know better to make a deal with a demon."

"There are no hidden deals. I keep you safe you keep me company as a friend, not as a slave or servant. Under this law I myself cant harm you. For until you are in your realm and no longer need me will this deal stand. And that is a promise."

"What do I really have to lose at this point." Ford said reaching out his hand. And as he took a hold of m/ns hand a f/c fire formed around the to and m/n eye glowed the same color.

"So it's a deal then." M/n said as his body shifted and twisted and snapped into it was a human like version of himself. "So tell me about humans."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
494K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...