The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 71

182 1 0
By Silver-Tigress

Vivian's P. O. V:

Back in Rogue's apartment, I sit on the edge of his bed, Rogue beside me. We'd left Malba city earlier than the rest of my teammates so I could tell Rogue the reason he couldn't come on the mission, and to decide if I'll go back to Fairy Tail or not.

When I finish explaining everything, Rogue asks me seriously, "So, the reason you were worried about the job was because of what happened to our future selves?"

I blink my hazel eyes a few times before I nod and reply, "Yes. If we had gone on that mission, I would've been killed after Gray-kun killed Frosch. But, then, Natsu-kun intervened, and took the job request himself. If it weren't for him... our futures would have definitely happened. I just couldn't bear to lose you like that, or Frosch."

Tears well up in my eyes at the thought as I clench my fingers in my skirt.

"But it didn't happen, and Frosch is still here, and so are you."

I smile softly at my mate as I reply, "And I always will be here with you, even if I do go back to Fairy Tail."

I turn my head to smile at the crimson eyed male. He smiles back at me.

I ask, "By the way, Natsu-kun kept saying he'd protect me during the mission, just like he promised you. What was the promise?"

Rogue replies, "Just that he'd take over the job and give us all the Jewell, and that he needed you for the job, but he said he'd protect you no matter what and that I shouldn't worry about you. I'm not sure, but it might've had something to do with our future selves."

"Maybe," I murmur, thinking back to how terrified the Dragneel had sounded in the torture cell, right when Gomon was about to lop off my head. That had to be one of the reasons he was so terrified. "Natsu-kun... why did you...?" My thought trails off as I smile to myself.

"I was still worried when the idiot ran away with you," Rogue says, frowning. "How could I not?"

"Oh, Roguey. Natsu-kun protected me amazingly," I say, giggling at my mate's pouty expression. "You know he would never let any harm come to me, promise or not."

"I could've protected you just fine, since I am your mate, but I am glad that Natsu got here when he did," Says Rogue. I giggle again.

Rogue cups my left cheek in his hand, and my eyes flutter closed as we lean in. Our lips meet and we kiss deeply. Rogue sneaks a hand under my tunic and my skin tingles violently. I feel warmth and happiness spread through my body as we kiss, his hand gently rubbing my skin, and Rogue grips my waist with his other hand to tug me closer to him, deepening the kiss.

When we pull back, Rogue lovingly caresses the dragon mate mark on the left side of my neck, making my skin tingle from his touch. "What will you do now, Viv-chan?" He asks, and I knew he's referring to my decision.

"I don't know. I really want to go home to Fairy Tail, but both you and Sting have done so much for me in the past year."

"It's fine, Viv-chan. Nobody is forcing you," He says gently.

I lean into Rogue and he wraps an arm around my waist, as I lean my head against his shoulder. Rogue gently pulls us down to lay on the bed, and I snuggle into his side, resting my head on his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Let's just stay like this for awhile," I murmur, as I continue to think about my decision.

Around ten minutes later, I stand at the train station, after having my Sabertooth guild mark removed. Rogue and Sting are seeing me off. Lector and Frosch are here too. I'd had my guild mark removed as I'd decided to return to Fairy Tail. I gaze up at my mate, a soft smile on my lips.

Before leaving, I'd requipped into a pink checkered skirt and long sleeved turtleneck with a long sleeved white jacket. I've also got on my feet grey tights and black flats.

"Thank you for everything, Roguey. You too, Sting-kun," I add with a glance at the guild master.

He grins back at me as he replies, "Don't mention it, Viv-chan!"

Rogue smiles as he nods his head in agreement.

"Good luck back at Fairy Tail, Kumi-chan," Says Rogue.

"Thanks. It'll be great to be back," I say.

"Last call for Magnolia!" The conductor announces over the loudspeaker, making me blink my blue eyes a few times.

"I should get going," I say,

"Fro will miss you!" Frosch says.

"Yeah, it was great having you here," Says Lector.

"I'll miss you, too, Frosch, Lector," I tell him. I bend down and scoop them up in a tight hug, which they return. I look back at Rogue. I lean up on my tiptoes and kiss him, which he returns. We soon pull back and I set the Exceeds down before I head onto the train.

I peer out of a booth window to wave at the Twin Dragon Slayers and their Exceeds, and they wave back.

I quickly sit down as the train starts moving.

I was going home, to Fairy Tail.

🗡🗡🗡

Twenty minutes later, I walk through the bustling streets of Magnolia, a wide smile on my face, towards the Fairy Tail guild hall. As I near it, a pretty brunette woman with her long hair loose around her shoulders, most of it tied in a bun atop her head, wearing a blue and white bikini top with brown Capri that has a green and orange apron skirt thrown over, and an alcohol bottle in hand, approaches me, a smirk tugging on her lips.

"Hey, Viv-chan! So you decided to return!" Cana Alberona greets us as she throws an arm around my shoulders, smirking down at me.

"Hi, Cana-chan! Of course I came back! Why wouldn't I? Magnolia is my home!" I reply, grinning at her.

"We were just wondering if you were ever coming back, when Erza told us you haven't made your decision yet. It looks like I win the bet!" Cana says. "Come on, everyone's waiting! Well, except Lucy, Natsu, Wendy, Happy and Charlele; they haven't gotten here yet."

"They haven't?" I inquire, tilting my head. Cana shakes her head in confirmation. She then begins to lead me to the guild hall, We reach the guild hall in a couple of minutes where we find everyone, minus Lucy, Natsu, Wendy and their Exceeds there.

I immediately race over to Erza and throw myself at her in a hug, which she returns. "Hey, Erza-chan!" I greet, pulling back.

Erza says, "So, you decided to come back."

"I did."

"Hey," Gray greets as he and Juvia approach us.

"Gray-kun! Juvia-chan! I've missed you guys so much!"

"So, you wanna tell us what Lucy mean earlier about something happening to Rogue if you were killed?" Gray asks seriously.

I decide to tell them making sure no one else will hear, "I met Rogue's future self during the Grand Magic Games last year, and he told me that Frosch and I will be killed 1 year from then, meaning, now. And because of our deaths, Rogue will have succumbed to his shadow that was always following him, and gone on to destroy the world. Future Rogue had also tried to convince to me to join him and rule the world beside him as his queen last year, but, as you can see, I refused."

Gray and Erza just stare at me with pale faces and wide eyes. I wonder if they were even breathing. Juvia just stands there, looking utterly lost as she flicks her eyes from me to Gray and Erza.

"So, it was my fault the attack on Crocus happened—I'm so sorry, guys," I say, my voice soft.

Gray puts his hand on my shoulder as he responds, a smile on his face, "Don't beat yourself up over it. All that matters now is that you're safe and with us."

Erza nods once as she says, "Yes. Nobody here will blame you, Viv-chan."

Gray questions, "Who kills you two?"

I press my lips together in a thin line, gazing back at the ice wizard. I can't tell Gray that he's the one who kills us. It would crush him. I lie, "I don't know. Future Rogue completely left that part out."

"Okay, Viv-chan," Says Erza.

Gray asks, "So, if I hadn't arrived in time to save you from Gomon, when Rogue found out, he would've succumbed to his shadow, and gone on to seek vengeance on the whole world..."

"Most likely. But, he would've still had Frosch—one of the things that would prevent him from falling to the darkness."

Gray doesn't say anything as he just stares back at me.

Juvia has tears in her eyes as she sobs, "Juvia is sad that you had to go through that!" I was surprised when the water mage hugs me. I return the embrace.

"Thanks to Natsu-kun, the nightmare is over and the future never happened," I say.

Soon, Cana drags me away to ask me questions about what is was like living with Rogue for the past year. My face had put Erza's hair colour to shame but I was too shy to answer any of the questions.

It's not like it was any of Cana's business what Roguey and I did.

Cana went to fetch Lucy and her group, and when she returns with them moments later, the celestial spirit mage stares at us in shock, her chocolatey brown eyes wide.

We surprised Natsu's group but I think they were more surprised to see me and my family there. After welcoming them back, we celebrate for awhile. Natsu, Lucy and Happy chat with me.

"Viv-chan! You came back?!" Natsu asks in surprise.

I give them a closed eye smile as I reply, "Of course I did! Magnolia is my home!" I look back at the pinkette. If it weren't for him... I step toward Natsu and lean forward to kiss his cheek, making both him and Lucy widen their eyes, as a blush spreads across Natsu's cheeks.

"Wh... What was that for, Viv-chan?" Natsu stutters.

Smiling at him, I reply, "For keeping the promise you made to Rogue." Understanding flashed through Natsu's eyes. Natsu nods his head in understanding.

Lucy asks me, "Viv-chan, do you still have your Fairy Tail guild mark?"

I grin at the blonde as I take off my right glove and show them my pink Fairy Tail guild mark. "Of course I do!" Lucy and Natsu smile back at me.

We then realise we were short a few members, and set to work getting the guild hall rebuilt, which is what the others have been doing. And so we're hoping to get everything ready in 5 days.

After that, I went home and have dinner then a shower before I went to bed.

The next morning, I got up and started getting ready. I requip into a sleeveless black shirt with a pink skirt and black flats.

I head to the guild hall, where the rest of us start getting to work.

As I help Lucy, I hear a few of our guild mates talking about, Gray, Juvia, Rogue and I.

"Did you know about them?! I heard they shacked up this year!" Jet says from behind a pillar.

Droy adds, a popsicle in his mouth, "Well, what I heard is that they all tied the knot."

"And that they had babies—a lot of babies!" Laki says.

Upon hearing this, my face turns an extremely deep shade of red, putting Erza's hair colour to shame.

Macao says in shock, "I know! What's even more shocking to me is that Lucy is his mistress! And that Erza is Vivian's mistress!"

"No way!!" Romeo exclaims in disbelief.

Wakaba adds curiously, "And that fling with Erza!"

Gray exclaims in a flustered voice, "Would you stop with all those crazy stories?!!" He adds as a gloomy aura swirls around him, a disgusted look on the ice wizard's face, "Besides, I'd describe as less than a 'shacking up' situation and more of a haunting!"

My face has become so red now that I could swear I'm about to faint.

I say deadly seriously, whipping my comrades a glare, "Stop with

Macao and the others, including Gray, turn their heads to me. My face burns as Lucy waves her hands in front of me in an attempt to cool me down, while begging me not to faint. Gray and the others sweat drop. Luna glares sharply at them.

Lucy now grabs my shoulders and starts shaking them roughly as she yells at me, "Come on, Kumiko! Snap out of it!! Pull yourself together!!" Natsu is deadpanning at us as he watches us.

When I finally snap myself out of it, I turn a dark glare onto Macao, Laki, Wakaba, Jet and Droy, one that could rival Erza's, causing them to jump. "For your information, none of that stuff ever happened between me and Roguey, even though we did live together. Now, stop spreading those crazy rumours!!"

"Yes ma'am!" All of them, except for Gray, of course, exclaim fearfully, before scurrying off.

"Okay, what am I going to put down for this last part?" Levy muses aloud, gaining my attention. I walk over and stand before her, gazing down at the paper on the desk.

Mira says in agreement, "That is a tough one."

Wendy asks, "Why is it hard?"

"Because we all need to make a decision about who our seventh guild master will be."

A shocked look crosses the bluenette's face as she says, "You're right! Wow, that is tough!"

Macao says, "Is it, though? I have the experience!"

"NOBODY WANTS THAT, DAD!" Romeo yells with a flustered look.

"Think old Gildarts will have another shot?" Wakaba asks.

"We need a guild master!! Not some deadbeat dad who comes and goes whenever the hell he pleases!!" Cana exclaims in a flustered tone.

Luna states, "It's a temporary measure until our sixth master returns, so anybody should suffice."

Lily adds, "Well, almost anybody."

"Maybe, but I'm not sure we're even the same guild we used to be," Cana mumbles. We look when we hear a ruckus going on and see that Natsu's entered a fight with Elfman. The pinkette charges at the male Strauss and kicks at him, but Elfman blocks it with his forearm. Natsu kicks again, only to receive the same result. My and Cana's eye twitch at that. "WE NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN KEEP THISE KNUCKLHEADS IN LINE, SO SOMETHING LIKE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN!!"

I laugh sheepishly as I murmur, "You're right, Cana-chan." Luna gives me a pointed look, her arms crossed over her chest.

I quirk a dark eyebrow at her. "What Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Well, I was just thinking that whenever a fight breaks out in our guild hall, and if you step in, then you can easily stop the fight. No one, not even Natsu and Gray, would ever dare hit you when you try to to stop the from fighting. Plus, everyone listens to you!"

"I doubt that," I say.

"She's right though," Cana says.

I deadpan as I mutter, "Whatever you say." I watch as Natsu and Elfman throw punches and kicks at each other.

"We didn't say that," Cana says. "Just that, you're the only person here who can stop these guys from fighting without using little to no violence yourself."

I sweat drop when Natsu knocks Elfman into Gray. "Uh, oh," I mumble. Gray then throws himself into the fight.

"YEAH!! LET'S GET THIS BALL ROLLING!" Jet yells as he and Droy enter the fray.

"LET'S SHAKE IT UP!!" Droy adds.

"Sounds like a good idea to me!" Cana says as she and Laki race toward the fight.

Laki agrees, "I'm up for a good rumble!!"

I say as I join them, "Count me in!"

We throw ourselves on the males who are too busy fighting each other to notice us. I end up taking on Gray and Natsu, who quiver in fear.

Loke suddenly appears and punches Alzac in the side of the head, shocking Lucy.

"Loke?!! I didn't summon you!!"

"You're under arrest! All of ya!!" Gajeel screams as he joins in on the fight.

"Oh, yeah!!" Happy cheers as Lucy has a sheepish expression on her face.

"Crap, that stings!" Elfman sobs, wiping at his nose. "You stupid jerks!" But I notice that he's also smiling.

As I fight with my guild mates, it feels as though we haven't been separated for an entire year, and it's just like how when we were kids.

Suddenly, a stray alcohol bottle goes flying and hits Mira on the side of the head, causing the takeover mage to face plant. My eyes jerk wide as Wendy screams in horror.

Lucy cries out, "Oh, no, Mira!!" My bangs shadow my eyes as Lucy glares at the members fighting, and snaps, "See what you've done?!!"

I didn't even blink my eyes when I feel a dangerous aura, as Erza orders, jumping to her feet and causing the Heartfilia to gasp sharply as she whips her head around and her brown eyes bug in their sockets, her voice filled with rage, "Get back to work!!"

I was the only one unfazed as the scarlet haired beauty glares deathly at me and my stunned guild mates. They're so stunned that their bodies have turned ghost white, and some of them were gaping.

They all say in unison, "Yes, ma' am!!"

I go up to Erza as I say, smiling, "Congratulations, Erza-chan! You've just earned yourself the title of seventh guild master!"

Erza blinks at me in shock as she asks, "Me?! Why not you, Viv-chan?"

I wave my hands back and forth as I reply, "I'm not ready for that yet!"

"But! Everyone in the guild respects just as much and listens to you—"

"Yeah, I know that, but I believe you'd make an even better guild master than me, Erza," I cut her off, though I sound sincere about it. I squeeze her shoulder assuringly as I add, "You're the seventh guild master now, not me. So, congrats, Erza-chan."

She blushes in embarrassment.

I turn to Levy who smiles as I nod and say, "There you have it, Levy-chan! Our new guild master."

Levy says happily as she writes on the paper, "Our seventh guild master will be... Erza Scarlet!"

We all break out into cheers.

Erza stammers in embarrassment, waving her hands back and forth, a blush on her cheeks, "Wait! Slow down, please...! Naming me as guild master... I'm flattered you guys, but—"

"You are the most suited for the task," A male voice cuts in, causing all of us to turn.

"Whoa! It's that guy!" Natsu exclaims, eyes wide.

"Yeah, that guy..." Lucy says in confusion.

"He seems familiar," Wendy murmurs, ginger to her chin.

Cana states, "He does. I know he was in the guild, but still... something's different. And I can't remember his name."

"I have absolutely no idea who he is, either," I say with a dumbstruck look on my face. I sniff his scent. "His scent is kinda slightly familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it..."

"I've been waiting for this moment," The dark haired man says, his face serious. "I knew it would come, and we'd be together again. Master Makarov is in trouble, and you're the only ones who can help him. At least I hope that's true."

Mest approaches everyone and tells the S-class mage, "There's something you need to see."

Third Person's P. O. V:

"I had no idea that all of this was under the guild hall," Erza says as Mest Gryder leads her down the stairs to the basement of the Fairy Tail guild.

Mest replies, "Yes. That's completely by design, of course."

"Tell me Doran—err, I mean, Mest, rather..." Erza begins, trailing off.

"Mest is my real identity," He states. "Your memory is likely still hazy. That would be my fault."

"Why didn't you let anybody else come with us?" Erza asks. "That'll definitely ruffle Natsu's feathers."

Mest explains, "This is a sacred and restricted place we've come to. In fact, only guild masters are supposed to know about it. These are strange times. That's why I'm here."

She and Mest now stand before the doors to the secret chamber, and Mest pushes them open. Bright light spills out, illuminating the room.

Erza gasps, "What is that?"

Mest says, "Fairy Tail's ultimate secret: the Lumen Histoire."

"Master Mavis?!" Erza breathes in shock.

They suddenly hear a ruckus from behind them, and turn just as something comes tumbling down the stairs in a heap.

Natsu, Lucy, Gray and Vivian, the requip mage squashed against Gray, appear on the floor, with Wendy, Happy and Charlele atop them.

"Ow!" Natsu groans before noticing Erza and Mest. "Hey, there!"

"What are you doing?" Erza demands to know.

Mest says in exasperation, "Seriously?! I literally just said that only guild masters were allowed. It's very important that we maintain its sanctity."

"Whatever! We're part of the guild, too!" Natsu exclaims, as they get to their feet.

"What is this, anyway?" Gray asks.

"That's our first master, isn't it?" Vivian asks, gazing at the naked girl in the crystal. A soft smile appears on her face.

"She's butt naked!!" Natsu exclaims, his eyes popping in their sockets.

"Yeah! So give her some privacy, you creep!" Lucy snaps as she covers Natsu's eyes with her hands.

Happy asks, "Is that the first master's body in there? Is she still alive?"

Charlele says in confusion, "I don't understand. Why is she in that crystal?"

Erza turns to Mest and demands, "What's going on here, Mest? Explain."

Mest responds, "We can't claim we understand it, either. All we can say is, that it's something extraordinarily important."

"FORGET ABOUT HER RIGHT NOW! WHERE IS GRAMPS?!!" Natsu yells.

"'Forget about her,'" Lucy says with a deadpan expression. We all gasp when something clicks in our minds.

I place my hand to my head as images flash through it. "My head..."

"That's weird. It's like, I can see something," Wendy says in confusion.

Erza demands, "What is this?"

"You're seeing my memories," Mest answers, his left hand on the side of his face. "Beginning ten years ago."

The mission Master Makarov gave Mest was to work undercover for the Magic Council. He'd wanted information on the Western Continent. After Mest worked for the Magic Council for a few months, he'd erased his own memory, as being apart of the guild, which devastated Master. Mest had gone on a mission undercover as a Fairy Tail member a month before the Tenrou Island incident to get information, although he was unaware that he was already a member. Mest started to remember that he was a Fairy Tail member, and had suffered greatly when Tenrou Island disappeared for those 7 long years. About a year ago, Mest gave Master the information he was apparently looking for, and afterwards, ended up disbanding the guild. The reason the Alvarez Empire invaded Ishgar was to obtain the Lumen Histoire, but they were stopped because of the Magic Council. Master had gone to the Alvarez Kingdom in the hope of distracting them, since they had more guilds than Ishgar did. Master had disbanded Fairy Tail to protect his family.

Natsu demands to know once the flashbacks ended, "Okay! So, Gramps went over to deal with this empire... or whatever, and he never came back?!"

The Knoght breathes in shock, "Master disbanded the guild because he knew it was the only way to protect us."

Gray demands, "One whole year, and not a word from him?"

His face grim, Mest says, "Nothing."

"Why didn't you try to stop him?" Luna asks.

Charlele tells him, "You do know that Makarov is impossibly hard headed? What could Mest have done?"

Lucy asks Vivian, "Do you think he's okay?"

"I don't know what to think..." The Knight murmurs, trailing off.

Mest says, "Hopefully he's doing negotiations. But they could've imprisoned him. Or worse..."

"My heart tells me he's alive," Erza says firmly, as the others look worried. "So, what'd you do?"

"I started following Makarov's plan," Says Mest. He briefly glances at me as he adds, "And I got to work on reforming the Magic Council. With some help from Warrod, I assembled the new council. This one, including the Wizard Saints as core members."

Lucy says thoughtfully, "We were talking about this back at Lamia Scale. They were looking for him, but Lyon said that they were concerned."

Mest says, "Warrod does know how grave the situation is, but we're not so sure about the others. Regardless, the entire council agrees that Alvarez poses a threat to all of us. They were able to establish a line of defence, and it seems to have deterred any invasion or attack so far."

Gray says, "That tells me Gramps managed to buy us some time, just like he said, you know?! So why the hell isn't he back yet?"

Mest answers, "I can't say for sure." He glances back at the first master. "Word travels slowly. He may not know the new council exists, or perhaps, they're keeping him there."

Natsu says, "You realise, we gotta go save him, don't ya?!"

Mest replies, "I know. I did as he said up till now. I got the council back up and running. But I'm in Fairy Tail, so it's time I start to break the rules a little."

"Now that we have the guild back together, no one's gonna stand in our way!" Happy cheers. "Am I right?!"

"We'll bring him back home!" Charlele agrees.

Erza holds her left arm outward as she orders, stopping the rest of us from agreeing, "Hold on—remember what Master told him?" She lowers her arm back to her side. "This is an unbeatable enemy. We can't act on impulse."

"Erza!" Gray breathes in surprise.

"WE'VE GOTTEN WAY STRONGER OVER THE LAST YEAR!" Natsu shouts in frustration. "DO YOU REALLY THINK THESE JERKS CAN BEAT US?!"

Erza turns toward the pinkette as she says calmly, "Master risked his life and legacy to save ours. He sacrificed everything. We must honour his gift. We'll do that by rebuilding the guild hall, taking jobs again, and restoring Fairy Tail to its former glory. We're finally reunited. We need to enjoy this moment of happiness together. As the new master, these are my top priorities." Erza begins walking toward the girl in the crystal, stopping a couple of feet away.

"We're not going?!" Wendy asks.

"Really? Come on!" Gray complains.

"However, my feelings as a fellow member are different," Erza adds. "We have no other choice but to bring Makarov home, and quickly! Which means... that only those in this room will join the mission." Natsu and Gray grin as Erza adds, "A small team works best. We'll infiltrate Alvarez, rescue our Master and make our escape. This will not be an all-out war. Hear me? We need focus! That means, we won't be starting any unnecessary fights."

Erza gets right in Natsu's face with a pointed look in hers, as she asks, "Am I clear?"

"Y-Yeah...! Sure!" Natsu answers nervously, sweating profusely. He punches his fists together as Natsu grins and says, "Let's do it, you guys! Gramps is counting on us!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 2.8K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...
20.8K 380 30
Lucy had lost her memories when she was young. when she turn 18 she get her memories back and her mate what will the guild said,will they turn there...
136K 4.3K 84
"You shine so brightly, yet you're shrouded in so much darkness." --- Kira Ferilia, a member of the guild Fairy Tail, finds herself to be entangled w...
6.3K 233 24
y/n is the ice dragon slayer of fairy tail. natsu is the fire dragon slayer of fairy tail. before sting and rogue rose to fame, y/n and natsu were kn...