Sayonee

By TheSilly_Masakali

Sayonee - Soulmate Ancient zarry AU Until the flower of this love has blossomed, This heart won't be at pea... More

Chp - 01
Chp - 02
Chp - 03
Chp - 04
Chp - 05
Chp - 06
Chp - 07
Chp - 08
Chp - 09
Chp - 10
Chp - 11
Chp - 12
Chp - 13
Chp - 14
Chp - 15
Chp - 16
Chp - 17
Chp - 18
Chp - 19
Chp - 20
Chp - 21
Chp - 22
Chp - 23
Chp - 24
Chp - 25
Chp - 26
Chp - 27
Chp - 28
Chp - 29
Chp - 30
Chp - 31
Chp - 32
Chp - 33
Chp - 35
Chp - 36
Chp - 37
Chp - 38
Chp - 39
Chp - 40

Chp - 34

238 19 6
By TheSilly_Masakali

"Ammi Jaan, you are here again ?" Zahan asked entering zayn's chamber.

Sigh!!

"You come here everyday" He sat beside his ammi.

She was holding zayn's sword, with teary eyes.

"It's been months I haven't seen him" She ran his hand across the steel part and broke down into tears.

"Ammi... please don't cry....W-We will bring Bhai jaan back..." Zahan hugged his mother but he couldn't stop himself from crying.

"I haven't seen my son and my daughter in months....they are out there living in a forest" Trishna sobbed thinking about Zayn and harriet.

"Don't worry ammi Jaan, I'm sure they are fine and louis has gone to bring them back.... I'm certain zayn Bhai will come back for us....." Zahan wiped his mother's tears.

The bell rang outside the door, indicating there is a message for them.

Zahan immediately went outside, there was a member of the court with a scroll in his hands and by looking at his expression he can tell it's bad news.

He opened the scroll and contents of it made his blood boil, he tore the scroll into pieces shaking in anger.

"Call everyone for a meeting....NOW!!!"

The soldiers squirmed in their place.

They are not in a good position now, ever since Zayn left Pakistan they have became vulnerable and an easy target for everyone. Their allies are turning their back against them. They are losing their treasure.

"What's the matter ?" Saad asked.

"Their is a message for us by hamida dynasty....they have asked to surrender within two days...."

Everyone in the court was shocked. Hamida dynasty is the second most powerful kingdom after Pakistan, since all knew Zayn left his kingdom, they want to take his place by taking over Pakistan and it would be more easy in zayn's absence.

All the subjects kept whispering to each other.

"T-there was a proposal to avoid this situation" The member who bought the scroll spoke out looking at zahan with his peripheral vision.

"What is it ?"

"It doesn't matter" Zahan gritted his teeth in anger looking at him.

"It matters to us, we should opt for the peaceful methods first" One of the subjects said.

"They have put a condition...if we send king's elder sister as a bride of their emperor..."

"This is not even an option.....we are preparing for a war and that's final" Zahan banged his first on the table.

"Who are you to make decision ? You are not the king....you refused to sit on the throne....then how can you make decision for all of us..." They started rebelling against him.

"Are you telling us that we should send our sister as a mistress to their emperor...." Saad said fuming with anger.

"If that is the way to save everyone then why not~

Zahan sheathed his sword pointing at the person who spoke those words.

"Say one more thing and your head will be ripped off"

"Let me make this clear....we are going to fight them, anyone who is brave enough to fight for their kingdom and their families can stay here and.... those who have fear of death or dying for their land can leave..... it's up to you.... think wisely...once you chose to stay here to fight there is no going back"

Everyone looked at each other with zahan's words, he might be young but he was brave to die for his land without thinking twice. He is a great warrior there is no doubt in that.

Most of the members started leaving the court with disappointment, they think it's a foolishness to fight against hamida dynasty, there is no chance of their survival so, it's better to leave the palace and elope from Pakistan.

Saad and zahan shared a look, most of them were leaving, few young ones were the ones who stayed.

"Are you all ready to fight?" Zahan asked.

"YES"

"What is the chance of our reede rsurvival in this war ?" One of them asked.

"I would answer you honestly, the chance of your survival is zero at present"

Silence filled the atmosphere.

"We are ready to fight for land and it's our honour to die for it"

Sure they were young but brave and fierce.

It was past midnight but everyone in the palace were wide awake. Zahan was waiting for louis hoping he would come with zayn but his hopes shattered when louis entered inside the palace alone.

"Zayn bhai jaan ?" Saad asked.

Louis sighed and nodded.

"He refused to come back"

"On my way I heard there is a message from hamida dynasty for us to surrender....is that true ?" Louis asked.

Saad nodded.

"We have to plan for the attack and defence soon....we are short of time"

Four brothers of Pakistan Zayn, louis, Saad and zahan were like the pillars of the palace on which it stands. In absence of one the other three pillars were tottering. Zayn was the light of their darkness and without him they all were lost in darkness, all the crippling insecurities and anxiety was creeping to the surface.

"Bhai jaan"

They turned to look at the direction of the soft voice, their sister Wahliya.

"You haven't slept yet ?" Zahan asked.

"Everyone in the palace is awake... Bhai jaan if it's the only way to save everyone t-then I'll m-marry the emperor" Wahliya said with teary eyes. She will gladly sacrifice her life for her brothers, for her land.

"I don't want you all to die for me" A lone tear escaped her eyes. Her voice cracked.

Wahliya...look at us.." Zahan cupped her sisters cheeks.

"As long as your brothers are alive no one can reach you...no one.... it's our duty to protect our sister's virtue..." Zahan said wiping her tears.

"Do you really think we can live proudly by sacrificing you ?" Louis asked.

"We will behead every single one who has bad intensions for you...stop crying now" Saad said.

"We will fight and we will win" Zahan said.

"Bhai Jaan can I also fight along with you....I don't wanna stay with women and children" Safaa their youngest sister, the fierce of all asked.

They chuckled at her.

"Yes...my brave warrior...come here"

All the them went for a group hug. They may not be bonded by blood but they are bonded by heart.

"WE CAN AND WE WILL"

Everything will be alright as long as they are together.

The first thing they did in the morning was to discuss their strategy.

"They have army of five million troops, we can't beat them at the straight flight" Zahan said looking at the prints of Army power of hamida dynasty.

"So what can we do ?"

"They follow the command of their emperor, if he falls everyone will fall" Louis said.

"Getting to the emperor..is our best chance" Saad said looking at everyone.

"But how ? He will be in the centre of the labyrinth of multiple defensive walls"

"We have to lure him in open before his army destroyes us all" Zahan said.

"I'll enter the labyrinth and lure him out..." Saad said.

Labyrinth (Chakravyuh)

Everyone looked at him with shock, entering the labyrinth alone is the most difficult task and most dangerous one.

"You want us to use you as a bait ?.....we are not leaving you alone" Zahan will never agree to this, he will not risk his brothers life.

"He won't... I'll stay with him and when the time comes, I'll give him the signal to strike" Ahmed spoke.

"I'll lead the army and we'll hold the rest of the troops from entering the palace as long as we can" Louis said.

"I'll be at front to face half of their troops...two of you will be at the backside of the palace and rest scatter around...we have to stop them from entering the palace until Saad breaks the labyrinth from inside and takes on their emperor....there is no chance of error....one mistake and we all will be dead" Zahan looked at everyone, they all were anxious of their plan but it's was the best they can do.

They started shielding their weapons, sharpening their swords to pierce through the heart of their enemies.

A large trench was build around the palace to prevent entry for everyone. Troop A was at the borders of their kingdom...they will try to stop them from entering though it won't be affective but it will buy some time for them to prepare for the next attack.

Troop B will outside the trench to fight them and troop C will surround the palace to stop them from entering. Each troop consisting of one million soldier.

Louis was arranging all the weapons and smoke bombs.

"Do you think we will survive ?"

Louis turned to look at the direction of the voice, it was zahan. Louis sighed.

"At least we die together" Louis said.

They smiled and looked at the waving flag of their kingdom. They will never let it fall down.

Share your thoughts!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 22 1
A Zarry One Shot - Complete β€’ ⚠️Mature contentπŸ”ž β€’βš οΈ Explicit languageπŸ”ž β€’βš οΈ Some smut (a bit)πŸ”ž β€’βš οΈ Religion mentioned β€’ ⚠️Trigger warning β€’ πŸ”žπŸ”ž...
466K 36.5K 40
WINNER OF READERS CHOICE AWARDS 2020 (Historical Fiction) Stone hearts. Silver to gold. And the fierce need to prove oneself. Highest ranks: #1 i...
1.4M 52K 18
(Unwanted series#1) Ever heard of any unwanted person? Ever? Aziya was also one of them, an unwanted. No one wanted her. She was an unwanted daughter...