TOM and JERRY COUPLE (Complet...

By cutegir2002

Two best friends Seojoon and Minho... Got married to another best friends Ji eun and Aeri.... Both couple wer... More

Intro
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21(M)
22(End)
New story
📢📢📢
Special chapter..❤️

04

17.9K 772 222
By cutegir2002

Next morning...

Kook along with namjin amihope and yoongi were inside their college campus waiting for Tae to come.... Kook was feeling so happy and he was impatient as he wanted to see Tae badly....

He was tapping his foot on the floor looking at his watch... Hope saw him and nudged ami and jin who chuckles at the impatient person...

"Kook he will come don't worry... I had called him and he said he is on his way" Jin said with a teasing smile....

"Why are you telling me this.... " Kook said shrugging...

"Oh please you are obviously waiting for him bro... Just accept it" Hope said... They all giggled while kook just rolled his eyes....

They heard murmurs coming from the gate of university... So they walked a little to see what is there.... And they saw a purple and black was getting parked inside the university parking....

"It's tae's car" Kook said... Others looked at him.......

"What..." Kook asked.. But before anyone can say something the girls shout made them snap their heads towards the car.... They saw a boy stepped down from a passenger side his hairs were pink and he was wearing a channel t shirt along with black pants....

They all saw him as he was unfamiliar to kook and jin tooo... Meanwhile yoongi was staring at that person without blinking.... The drivers side door opened and the whole crowd of students gasped....

A boy with blue hair came out.... He was looking so stunning in that blues jacket that matched with his blue hairs.... While kook was frozen...He was speechless by others beauty.... He is seeing him after years... He have to agree Tae is now more beautiful and stunning....

Tae and other person walked towards them.... And yoonkook were brought out of they're frozen state when they heard jin's voice...

"Taeeeeee" Jin said and hugged the giggling boy...

"Hyung... " Tae said and they backed away... "Hii everyone" Tae said waving cutely at the group...

"I am Tae and this is my soulmate park jimin" Tae introduced... The word soulmate made kook to frown... He looked at jimin with narrow eyes...

"Hello everyone" Jimin bowed to them...

"Hi tae and jimin... I am ami... He is hobi... That's yoongi hyung... That is namjoon hyung-" Ami got cut off by Tae..

"Jin hyung's boyfriend... Hello hyungs and noona" Tae said making them smile...

"Who is that" Jimin asked pointing at the silent bunny...

"Ohhh he... He is bunny... Right" Tae said looking at kook who looked at him ...

"Ohhhh... Jungkook.... Nice to meet you I had heard lots and lots about you by Tae" Jimin said smiling...

"Yeah... I am jungkook....cupcake talk about me" Kook asked while wiggling his eyebrows looking at Tae....

"Cupcake? " All of them said together except Tae....

But before kook or Tae can say something the bell ringed and they all ran to their class... Where taekook and jimin have same class....

After entering inside Tae and jimin sat together while kook sat behind them rolling his eyes over both....

The professor came... And Tae and jimin introduced them to their class.... Whole class was drooling over them and kook was glaring at all the students who were looking at Tae....

After that they just focused on the lecture except kook who was busy admiring Tae.... In all the lectures kook was lost in the heavenly beauty which made lina jealous....

She was burning from inside seeing kook looking at someone with so much softness in his eyes.... She was now more determined to make kook her.... But girl kook can never be anyone's except Tae....

****

Lunch break...

Taekook along with jimin walked to cafeteria and met their friends... They all sat and started to talk.... While eating their lunch....

"Kook I have question how do you know that the car was tae's" Hope asked...

"Hyung appa gave him this car on his 18 birthday.... " Kook said....

"Ohhh.. Wait appa? Your father" Hope  asked...

"No my father" Tae spoke...

"Huh that why is he calling your father appa" Ami asked...

"It's like that only we call his parents mom and dad while my parents appa and eomma" Tae said shrugging but others were amazed by this...

"Woow.... That's so new for us" Join said...

"And one more thing why you called Tae cupcake" Ami asked...

"Because he is a cup cake" Kook said smiling sheepishly...

"Kook don't" Tae warned...

"What I didn't said anything did I" Kook said trying to look innocent.... Others were taken a back on kook's behaviour because in this year's they never saw kook looking so mischievous......

"No do you ever say something... Words just fly out from your mouth" Tae said making others burst out laughing at kook who was looking at Tae with a done face....

They all were busy talking and laughing but a voice interpeted them.... And they knew who it was... Lina along with her minions were standing near their table.... All of them rolled their eyes except taejimin, as they both don't know who were they....

"Hiii kook" She said waving at kook who was looking at Tae...

"Ohhh are you hurt that i didn't talked to you last night.... I am sorry baby" She spoke and kook's hyungs were about to puke at her words...

And hearing this Tae understood why they were rolling their eyes on her...

"Ohhh I didn't knew you call sluts in night kookie" Tae said pressuring slut and kookie words....

Kook looked at him... And Tae blinked two times at that's when kook understood what other was planning he just played along....

"Ohh bun you know I hate spending my time on trashes..... " Kook said with a fake pout...

"Yeaah i know that's what I thought how can you talk to someone like her" Tae spoke making lina angry... While their hyungs and ami tried their best not to laugh at this two....

"You.... How dare you to say something like this huh" She shouted gaining every students attention on her....

"Ssss... You are so loud... " Jimin said...

"Yah you shut up" One of her minions said....

"Sorry but i don't listen to useless people" Jimin said which made yoongi to giggle.... Along with others...

"Hey... You what do you think you are.... Huh... I know kook from 2 years and you... Just came and trying to snatch him" She shouted fuming in anger....

Her words make kook chuckle... Tae just came? Wow what a joke and Tae is snatching him..... Bro kook is tae's own....

"God.... Please low your voice... And stay a little away from me you are germs are coming from your mouth" Tae said and the whole cafeteria bursts out.... And lina was too embarrassed to even say anything....

"And you said you know him from two years right.... So listen here ms whatever you are.... I know him from the day we were born...and second I am snatching him from you....hahahaha....nice joke..... Even if you try take years and do every possible thing in this world.... You can't make him your friend also.... So stay away from us... That will be better for you.... "Tae spoke sternly...

While kook just admired his sassy cupcake... Whom he missed so much.... And now seeing him the same person he met years ago made him happy....

And lina she didn't think twice before running out of cafeteria after giving a death glare to tae.... Which didn't even made Tae scared.... They than talked and taekook teased other....

Than attended their remaining lectures and went to their home.... Where kook wanted to go with Tae but he has to go with his own car in which he came in morning

Next chapter....

Kook poked his inner cheek with his tongue seeing jimin and Tae giggling while walking in living room....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiessssssss......

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 27K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...
261K 16.2K 53
Story by cutegir2002. A story of two people Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook. Taehyung is a student at the Hybe school. He is known for his looks and...
217K 7.8K 39
"I know my mate is here I can smell him." "What happened Ajusshi?" "Mate!" "................" Read this book if you want to know what what happened w...
397K 20.8K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...