(Remake) World Jumpers: Thus...

By HearthFallow

A GATE: Thus The JSDF Fought There fanfic The two World Jumpers continue their adventures after their experie... More

Thus The World Jumpers Fought There Trailer
Character Biography
World Jumpers x GATE Opening
Chapter 1 - The Gate That Connects Two Worlds
Chapter 2 - The Special Region
Chapter 3 - Flame Dragon Encounter
Chapter 4 - Recollection
Chapter 5 - Italica
Chapter 6 - Misunderstandings & Complications
Chapter 7 - The Land of the Rising Sun
Chapter 8 - Vacation in Japan (feat. More Politics)
Special Chapter - Twas the Night Before Christmas
World Jumpers x GATE Opening II
Chapter 9: Tribulations
Chapter 10 - A Dark Elf In Need
Chapter 11 - Close Contact
Chapter 12 - Breakdown
Chapter 13 - Memory Lane
Chapter 14: How To Kill A Dragon
Chapter 15 - Spark of War
Part 16 - Gods And Magic
Epilogue

Prologue

191 6 5
By HearthFallow

< Summary >

- Picks up after the epilogue of Rising of the Glitch Heroes. GM has brought in some new players to join the adventure and things begin with a crazy start.

< Start >

We start off in a snowy backyard of a suburban home in Leeds, England. A blonde haired boy around his late teenage years. He sat down on a bench and held a teacup in his hand.

He was wearing an army jacket over a plain black t-shirt, denim jeans, and black boots. His turquoise eyes follow a snowflake falling from the sky to join the ones on the ground.

He then perks up and looks around as he hears the creak of a door from within his home. He sets down the cup on the table beside the bench before standing up. He moves his hand behind him, grabbing the gun that was holstered behind him — against the waistband of his pants.

He reaches out for the doorknob and gently turns it, opening the door slowly. He slowly walks it, gun at the ready. Once he was inside, the door slams shut and the English boy turns around and points his gun at the stranger who closed it.

"Well now, is that anyway to greet a stranger?" a boy with dark blue hair, light blue eyes, and fairly pale skin asked.

"Yeah, if said stranger broke into my house." the blonde said, not lowering his guard nor his gun from the stranger in his house.

The blue haired boy raised his hand in surrender. "Fair enough."

"So who are you?" the blonde asked.

"Game Master, but you can just call me GM." the blue haired stranger said.

"Your real name." the blonde requested with sternness in his voice.

"Confidential." GM answered. "You see, I'm a soldier just like you. Well, you're not really a soldier, are you?"

"So you have something to blackmail me with, is that it?" the blonde asked, brow raised, finger on the trigger.

"Oh no, no, no. Nothing of the sort." GM assured. "You see, I'm forming a team and I want you to be in it."

"Not interested mate. So just leave before I pop your noggin'." the blonde said, gesturing to the door with his gun.

"Well now, you pop my head and then what? Alert the entire neighborhood? Get the cops on you? That's your plan?" the blue haired boy asked with a raised brow.

"My gun is licensed. Besides, why would I shoot unless someone broke into my house, right?" the blonde argued with a smirk before turning serious. "Now leave."

"Fine, fine. I'll leave." GM said, turning around to leave. "But not empty handed."

As soon as he opened the door, he then kicked the gun out of the blonde's hand. The blonde grunted at the pain from his hand but bore through it and tried to tackle the blue haired individual, who suddenly disappeared from his sight.

The blonde then looks around and finds no trace of GM. He scrambles to get his gun and is still on his guard in case GM came back. When he didn't, the blonde kept his gun away and returned outside to continue his tea. But instead of drinking, he eyed the cup suspiciously and threw the contents of it away in case it was laced with anything.

The blonde then walks inside but as soon as he opens the door, a puff of smoke explodes in his face and knocks him out. His blurry vision could make out the figure of GM standing over him, wiping his hands clean of what seems to be some form of chloroform powder.

"Sorry it had to be this way but I tried to be civil." GM's voice was woozy to the blonde's ears as he soon passed out.

The blackened scene transitions to pan from behind a tree and to looking towards a graveyard — more specifically, the Aoyama Cemetery in Tokyo, Japan.

Standing over one of the graves was a dark skinned boy with black hair, dark brown eyes, and wearing a school uniform. The boy was holding a bouquet of flowers, which he sets the down on the grave that says:

カツオ アヤノ
いつも愛されますように

{Katsuo Ayano}
{May you always be loved}

He sighs softly and stays there for a few more minutes before taking his leave. As he walks by, he bumps into a blue haired boy.

"Sorry about that." the blue haired boy said.

"Sore wa daijōbu. {It's okay.}" the Japanese boy assured.

The dark skinned Japanese boy took notice that the blue haired boy was wearing an earpiece that looks like a bluetooth earphone.

"Look, um, sorry for your loss. But I was wondering if you'd like a job." the blue haired boy said, getting a suspicious look from the black haired boy. "Relax, it's not drug related."

The Japanese boy was confused as to how he was speaking Japanese despite his mouth not forming Japanese words.

"Wakatta? Mochiron... {Okay? Sure...}" the Japanese boy said, unsure.

"Perfect. Just head to this address and you'll get the job." the blue haired boy said, handing him a card.

"Kore wa seikaku ni wa dono yōna shigotodesu ka? {What kind of job is this exactly?}" the black haired boy asked but the blue haired boy was gone.

He looks at the card, which appears to be a simple business card. It shows the address and the words: "For a job that's otherworldly, to escape the troubles of reality, come find me."

The dark skinned Japanese boy grew suspicious of this and went home. He needed a job of course since his father can only provide him with so much allowance after his mother's passing while his grandparents could hardly work now.

Upon returning home, he grabbed the katana from his basement dojo and strapped it on his waist before he went off to find this mysterious person.

When he got to the address, he wasn't even surprised that it was an alleyway. He entered said alley and found no one there. When he turned around to leave, he got hit in the back of the head and resulted in him passing out.

The neon sign above him lights up that says Play On and it transitions to a bedroom in Berlin, Germany. The room was filled with video game posters such as Halo, GTA V, Counter Strike, God of War 3 and 4, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Battlefield, Street Fighter V, and Ghost of Tsushima. And even anime ones like; My Hero Academia, Attack on Titan, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Bleach, and others.

There were also assortments of Nerf guns and Airsoft guns in their boxes that were neatly placed in shelfs. Within a large glass display cabinet were a huge assortment of figurines and collectables such as Warhammer, D&D, video game collectables, anime characters, and superheroes. There was even a spot that was dedicated to Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

In another glass display cabinet was an assortment of board games like Monopoly, Checkers, Chess, Snakes and Ladders, Uno, and the like. However, they appeared to be untouched for so long but were still clean.

In another display cabinet were books, manga and comic books to be exact. They were all untouched as well. Beside the Nerf and Airsoft guns were a collection of prop weapons and such like Akame's Murasame and Mine's Pumpkin from Akame Ga Kill, Goku's Gi from Dragon Ball, Luffy's hat from One Piece, Jin Sakai's sword from Ghost of Tsushima, Dragonborn's helmet from Skyrim, even Sauron's ring from Lord of the Rings.

Within the room, a caucasian girl with black hair and green eyes was sitting on a black gaming chair with neon green accents. There was also a PewDiePie chair there but it was neatly wrapped in plastic and had the sign "Do Not Sit" taped on it.

The girl was sitting on a desk that had a gaming computer setup, including a soundboard and 2 other monitors. Beside it, parallel to her bed, was a glass display cabinet that had three shelfs in it. From top to bottom were Nintendo Switch games, PS4 games, and finally Xbox games. Atop the shelf were the consoles in question. Above it was a flat screen TV that was attached to the wall.

The girl was playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive and appears to be streaming on Twitch under the name "_Gr3tel_".

(AN: Obviously not a true person but if they are, then this is only coincidental)

The girl was easily gunning down her enemies with only a Glock 18. Once she got an AWP, she was easily killing them and carrying her team. She glances at her stream's comments and just laughs lightly.

Su¢M3BiCH: gamer girl got aimbot!!!
Yoonie_Tam: get sniped loser
PinkMonkey: 💀💀💀
don't read my name: 🔥
Pewdiepielover69: SUB TO ME
Colt981: go back to the kitchen b****
KingSlayer45: Bet they salty
OsuChamp_01: Colt981 you mad bro?

She then received a $20 donation from someone named LovelyQue3n with the message of "You go queen! 🔥🔥🔥"

"Aw~ Thanks for the donation, Lovely~." the girl said in a German accented English. "Next round is dedicated to you since you just gave me money to buy more ramen!"

As she continues playing, she receives another donation of $20 from the same user with the message: "Here's more for ya! 🍜🍜🍜"

And then another user by the name _ThanosWasRight_ gifted $25 with the message: "Ramen stream when queen?"

"Ramen stream? I'm not sure, guys. I might do another one maybe in a week or two since you guys sent me more." the streamer said as she gestures to the boxes in the back of her room.

She clicks her tongue in annoyance once she died in the game but her team won the round.

"By the way, whoever sent me that vibrator, kudos to you." the streamer said with a playful giggle

And that got her chat to boom through and kept asking her the general question of "when will she use it?"

"I don't know guys, I might even be using it now~" she said teasingly and slightly lifted up her oversized Izuku Midoriya t-shirt, showing off her stomach. "Wanna see~?" she asked her chat.

And cue her chat scrolling through with "Yes" being the general answer.

"Sorry guys, I'll get banned if I do that. Maybe in Patreon I might~" she said with a teasing smile.

She received a $5 donation from TobeyBestSpiderman with the message: "I think my "web shooter" just fired on its own."

Another donation of $1 from Andrewdidnothingwrong. "My Spider Sense is tingling."

After her stream, the girl sighs and stretches before getting up her chair, showing that she was only wearing an overly large Izuku Midoriya t-shirt and possibly underwear. She walks over to a table and makes herself an instant ramen using the heater that was there and the water from her Monster brand mini-fridge. While waiting for her ramen to heat up, she opens up her phone and checks her earnings for the day.

$1109 was her earnings from today's stream and she would earn more once she makes a compilation video of her stream and posts it on YouTube.

However, just before she sets her phone down, she receives a $100 donation in her bank account from someone named Gam3_Mast3R. She clicks it and sees a message attached to it.

"Hello there _Gretel_. I'm a big fan of your videos and I wanna give you a once in a lifetime offer. This isn't a scam, I assure you. This offer is you getting to play a beta of a game that I've been working on.

If you're in, I want you to log in to your computer and you'll receive an email from me."

The black haired girl shrugged and picked up her ramen and began eating it before logging into her computer. Once she was in, she decided to humor this idiot since he did just offer her $100 and checked her email. All she saw was an email from the same person and only had a link attached. Upon clicking the link, her PC shined brightly and she was gone, leaving behind her instant ramen cup.

It transitions from the white screened computer screen to the snowy backyard of a mansion in Lyon, France. In the backyard, there was a private cemetery just past the garden. Within its grounds stood a mausoleum, where inside was a single marble coffin. The door had the plaque card of Ashley Miles.

A person enters the mausoleum and opens up the stone coffin where, within it, a well preserved dead body resides. It wore a white dress and white undergarments it seems. The person that dared disturb this sleeping soul was none other than the same blue haired boy.

He grabs something from a bag — that appears to be the Bag of Holding from D&D — and it is a medical box. The blue haired boy shrugs and opens it before it transforms into a large machine. He then watched in fascination as it activated like a car wash before it started doing something to the body. Minutes later, the body was healthy again but not too healthy. It looked like a ghoul or a fresh or recently turned zombie at best. And it was a girl, with white hair that faded to cream blonde.

The girl's eyes flutter open, revealing very pale — almost dead-looking — blue eyes. She lets out a soft exhale and tries to get up slowly. She then sees the blue haired boy, who waves at her.

"Hello there. How are you?"

"Who are you? W-Where... Where am I?" the girl asked in English, her French accent was slightly present though. Her voice was hoarse due to having just revived.

The girl places a hand on her head and tries to recall what happened before her eyes dilated. A wave of fear, panic, and horror washed over her as her breaths became erratic and she began hyperventilating.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh my God..." she mutters, her trembling voice being a sign of her panic. "I'm dead... my brother... oh God... no, no, no, no..." she whimpered and held her knees and rocked back and forth. "I'm dead... I'm dead..." she mumbles repeatedly, holding her head as she sobbed

The blue haired boy was just watching on, a slightly amused smile on his face. "So that's how the dead would react when revived in real life." he mutters.

She held her chest and let out a wail full of fright and sadness. "Oh God... brother, where are you...? I'm so scared..." she whimpered in between her sobs.

"I can take you to him." the blue haired boy offered.

The girl perks up and looks at him, though was having difficulty due to her slightly blurry vision. "Can you really?"

"Yeah. I know him. Would you want to see him?" the boy offers up his hand.

"Yes! Please, please take me to him!" the girl pleaded, her hoarse voice made it seem like she was a croaky old hag even though she was anything but that.

"Come on then, little miss." the boy said as she took his hand and the two disappeared.

The door of the mausoleum closed before it was forced open as it had transitioned to Hong Kong, China, where a Chinese boy with black hair and slightly dark skin was running away from what appears to be police. He wore a black hoodie, a black handkerchief as a bandana, black gloves, navy blue jeans, and black Nike shoes. Slung on his back was a backpack.

The boy continues running and once he thinks he has escaped them, he begins to check the cash he has on him. Upon counting, it was around ¥10,000. He puts it all in a bag and pulls out a notebook and flips to a page titled Jai's medical bills.

He adds 10,000 to the number and sees the numbers he made, ranging from more 10,000s, some around 15s, and one was 20. However, the one on the top was ̶1̶0̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶, ̶2̶0̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶, ̶5̶0̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶, 1,200,000.

The boy sighs and he knew he wasn't even half of that amount. He would one day be caught by the police and he'd never see his sister again. Hell, she might be dead if he got out of prison, if he ever gets out.

He then pulls out his phone and checks the security cameras feeds in the streets. Once he saw no cops around he then heads out and enters a bank before sneaking into the bathroom and locking himself in there. He then pulls out a laptop and begins to hack into the bank's security.

Once he was in, he then began transferring some money into an account. He keeps glancing at his phone, which was displaying the camera in the hallway that leads to the bathroom. Once he sees guards beginning to search the building, he stops the transfer and begins packing up.

As he exited the bathroom stall, he was met face-to-face with a blue haired boy. "Hello there." the boy says.

"Git out of meh wey." the Chinese boy said in broken English but the blue haired boy blocked his path.

"You know, stealing is bad, right?" the blue haired boy said before he narrowly avoided a backpack being thrown at him. He then sees that the Chinese man exited the bathroom and was running. He simply shook his head.

The Chinese boy was now once again on the run but without the backpack. He curses at himself for throwing his equipment away. He'd need to either steal another laptop or buy one.

Once he was hidden from the cops, he breathed heavily from all the running. "If you listen, I can make it worth your while." he gets startled by the voice that belonged to the same blue haired boy in the bank.

"Zěnme-?! {How the-?!}" he shouted in shock as he backed against a trash can.

"Look, buddy, stop moving. You'll only alert the cops." the blue haired boy said. "Listen, I can get you money and all the treasure you need. All you need to do is accept my offer."

"Qù nǐ de! {Fuck you!}" the Chinese boy shouted and just as he was about to hightail out of there, he saw the cops pointing at him in the alley he was hiding and were now running towards him.

"Ó, fèihuà, biétíle! Wǒ yào tā! {Oh crap, nevermind! I want it!}" he screeched as he hid behind the blue haired boy.

"I thought you said–" the blue haired boy started but the Chinese boy screamed loudly like a hawk screeching.

"WHA-FUC-SHI–! JUSTGETMEOUTOFHERE,FUCKER!"

And just like that, the two vanished before the cops could get a good look at the two.

The police car sirens lit up before it transitioned to show a karaoke bar in San Diego, California.

"Despacito!" a group of friends sang at a bar restaurant as it shows a black haired latino working at a kitchen, singing along to the group. They sing this one every time and it's one of his favorites.

"Heh, you should sing up there, one day." The head chef chuckled

"¿Estás bromeando no? {You're joking right?}" the latino asked nervously

"Hey kid, care to get me a bottle of coke?" a voice asked.

"Yeah, you got it, señor." the boy said as he grabbed one from the fridge and walked to a blue haired boy on the bar.

"Very lively here tonight, eh?" the blue haired boy asked

"Most definitely, señor. It's apparently unlimited hot wings special tonight, you see." the latino answered.

"I see." the blue hard boy said

"Are you new around here?" the latino asked

"Not really. Haven't been here in a long time." the blue haired boy answered. "Or would be here is the proper word." he mutters to himself.

The latino just barely heard that but waved it off, handing him the coke he asked for. "Lo siento {I'm sorry}, I never introduced myself."

"Ah, right. Well, no need to do so right now. Introductions can wait." the blue haired boy said. "Listen, can we talk somewhere quiet? I kinda wanna offer a business venture with ya."

"Supongo que sí {I guess so}... Hey jefe {boss}, I'm stepping out for a segundo {second}." the latino said, unsure but was willing to hear him out.

"Se rapido {Be quick}. It's busy." An older chef told him

Just as the latino was leading the blue haired boy to a quiet spot in the restaurant, he was puffed at with powder once he turned around and fainted. "Q-Que...? {W-What...?}"

"Sorry but I spent two days traveling around collecting y'all. That's too much time wasted." the blue haired boy commented.

The lively bar slowly turned from singing into an argument. An argument between a white haired boy with an Australian accent and what appears to be a real life anime character, animated and all. Meanwhile, a red haired boy that was realistic looking like the Australian was watching from the table.

"Your private life is not private in our world since it's written down in a fandom page. What part of us being from a world where every one of you is fictional did you not get, dipshit?!" the white haired Australian argued with the blonde anime character.

The blonde anime character growls and points his spear at the white haired Australian but is suddenly slammed into the wall.

"Wh-What the–?!" the anime character exclaims before the blue haired boy from before appears, hand raised and covered by a glowing blue aura.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't hurt my guests, kid." he sternly said. "You okay, Keith?"

"I can handle myself, thank you very much." the white haired boy, whose name was Keith, answered "Also, guests? I thought we were test subjects?" he sarcastically remarked.

The blue haired boy simply waves off his remark. "Meh, potato-potahto." he said before dropping the blonde anime character.

He then looks at the redhead, who was sitting next to a purple haired anime character in queen garbs. He was wearing some kind of motorcycle helmet on his head. The two appear to be acting lovey-dovey with each other.

"You two might wanna get ready. You have new groupmates joining your group work." the blue haired boy told the two fellow realistic-looking boys.

"Oh, really now?" the redhead perked up.

"Yes. And by the way, you're going to need these." he tossed the two a box each with something inside.

They opened the boxes and found an earpiece and radio. The back of the radio had "Translator" written on it and below it is "🖕 Language Barrier".

"You guys had this?" the Australian asked.

"Nah, it's a civilian one." answered the blue haired boy "The ones your suits use are close to military grade or something like that."

"How do you not know?" the redhead asked in disbelief.

"I don't know, I didn't build it." he simply answered. "Besides, better to have civilian grade ones than having you idiots wear your helmets all the time."

The two boys shrugged but had to admit, that does seem easier.

The two wore the devices and put their radios on different spots. The redhead attached it on his belt loop while the white haired boy had it on his shirt.

"Is it working?" the Australian asked, getting a positive reply from a raccoon demi-human girl.

"Why is mine in Chinese?" asked the redhead before Keith pointed at the dial on the radio. The redhead turns it to English. "Man, it is like a radio."

"Now with all that set, time to introduce your new members." the blue haired boy chipperly announced as he disappeared and one by one, the 6 other teens were teleported into the room and on the couches.

"Bloody Hell?!" was the exclamation of the British boy

"Nantekotta... {What the hell...}" was the reaction from the Japanese

"Was zum Teufel?! {What the fuck?!}" was such a colorful language from the German girl

The French girl gasps before speaking "Oh mon Dieu! {Oh my God!}"

"Wǒ kào! {Holy shit!}" the Chinese boy swore.

"¿Qué acaba de pasar? {What just happened?}" the latino asked groggily.

"The fuck?!" the redhead shouted in shock

"Oh bollocks..." was the reaction from the white haired boy.

"Fweh?!"

The 6 new strangers looked at the source of the sound and saw the surprised reactions from the living breathing anime characters before they then saw the two boys who dropped their translators.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" was the general reaction amongst the 6 new members, the 2 that were already there, and the anime characters in the room.

"Why are we screaming?!" shouted the redhead amongst all the screaming.

"I don't know!" shouted the white haired australian

Breaking out of his panic, the blonde English boy patted his back and felt that his pistol was still there and pulled it out.

"Holy shit that's a gun!" shouted the redhead before he jumped for cover along with the other 5 that just arrived.

The white haired Australian, however, jumped at the blonde and tackled him to the ground in an attempt to wrestle the gun out of his hands.

While the anime characters could've helped, they didn't want to hurt the white haired boy in the process. And given how not only 6 of the realistic looking people ducked for cover but also 4 amongst them too when the blonde pulled out the gun.

The two that were wrestling for the gun ceased their struggling when they saw a blade being pointed at them. They looked up and saw the dark skinned Japanese boy pointing a katana at them.

"Dios mío {My God}, he has a sword?" the latino exclaimed.

"Diese Scheiße sieht aus wie diese Badezimmerschlacht in Mission Impossible 6! {This shit looks like that bathroom fight in Mission Impossible 6!}" the German girl shouted excitedly.

"Um... qué {what}?" asked the latino as he didn't even understand any of that save for Mission Impossible 6.

"N-Now, now, everyone... Let's all calm down and discuss this like civilized people..." offered the French girl.

"Am I high or am I seeing a zombie?" The redhead asked

"Éi? Yīgè jiāngshī? {Eh? A zombie?}" the Chinese boy asked before looking at the French zombie girl. He screams and runs away. "Mā de {Oh shit}! Don eat mah bran!" he screamed

"E-Eh?" the French girl squeaked before she raised her hands in surrender when the Japanese pointed his katana at her. "Attendre! (Wait!) I'm not zombie!" she reasoned

"Relax kids." the blue haired boy said, having teleported back into the room. "Let's all be civil here, okay?"

"You!" the Japanese, British, Chinese, Latino boys, and the French girl shouted in unison while pointing at the blue haired boy.

"Again, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Game Master, but you can just call me GM." the blue haired boy introduced himself.

"Erstens, Sie haben uns gerade entführt! Zweitens werde ich deinen Arsch verklagen! Drittens wusste ich, dass Ihre Spende ein Betrug war! Und zu guter Letzt rufe ich die Polizei! {First off, you just kidnapped us! Second, I'm going to sue your ass! Third, I knew that your donation was a scam! And lastly, I'm calling the police!}" the German girl shouted and pointed accusingly at the boy

"Uh... Does anyone have any idea what she just said?" the redhead asked, clearly confused.

"She's speaking German." GM clarified

"Where are we? And why am I looking at the cardenales idiotas {cardinal idiots}?" The latino asked "Well, let me rephrase that. Dos cardenales idiotas {Two Cardinal idiots} and the cardenales pedófilo {cardinal pedophile}."

"Hey!" the said idiots shouted, offended.

"I assume they're from your world, huh?" a short brown haired girl asked the white haired boy. "Keith?" she asked but got no response from him.

Said boy was looking at the zombie-looking French girl, who was also looking at him with widened eyes.

"Sis? Ashley, is that you?" Keith asked.

"Big brother... Is that really..." the French girl named Ashley muttered, putting her hands over her mouth in tearful disbelief.

"Nice Walking Dead makeup." Keith jokingly remarked.

The girl let out a tearful giggle at that before walking over to him but he immediately brought her into an embrace. Their sobs were silent but present.

"They're....familia {family}?" the Latino asked, surprised.

"Both have white hair so... I guess." the redhead shrugged.

"Now while they're having their reunion, care to introduce yourselves?" GM suggested.

The 5 new members remained silent so the redhead offered to start.

"I'm Zane Grayson, the Hell Razer. 17-years-old and American." he introduced himself

The 5 looked amongst themselves before the latino shrugged and introduced himself next.

"Argus Raymond, 17-years-old, Spanish-American. Latino works too." he said.

"Why are you just giving your name like that? What if this is a kidnapping?" the British boy asked in a reprimanding manner.

"I agree with gun guy." the Chinese boy said, pointing at the Englishman.

"Buddy, I've been here for at least 3 months. Might as well get to know my new housemates in this Big Brother frat house." Zane said with a casual shrug.

"If that's the case, might as well. Toyokami Fubuki, German and 17-years-old. But you can just call me Gretel." the German streamer introduced herself in English

"I know that name. You're that streamer, si {yes}?" Argus asked

"Nice to know I have fans." the girl smugly said as she pulled out a lollipop from her short shorts underneath her oversized t-shirt and popped it into her mouth after taking out the wrapper.

"Never heard of her." Zane and the British boy said.

"Ficke dich. {Fuck you.}" she cursed at them while flipping them the bird.

The two white haired siblings separated from their hug before facing the others.

"Well, since we're introducing each other. I'm Keith Levi and this is my adoptive sister, Ashley Miles." Keith introduced himself and the girl.

"H-Hi, everyone..." she waved shyly with those that introduced themselves waving or greeting her back.

They all look at the three remaining people who have yet to introduce themselves.

"Nǐ zài dīngzhe shénme kàn? {What you staring at?}" snarked the Chinese boy.

"Nǐ hái méiyǒu zìwǒ jièshào {You haven't introduced yourselves.}" said the Australian boy with a small smirk while the Chinese boy recoiled in surprise.

Zane chuckles nervously before speaking. "Okay, hehe... please tell me you did not just speak Chinese..."

"I just did." Keith replied with a smirk.

"What other languages do you speak?" the British boy wondered

"My brother knows a lot. If I remember, you're fluent in English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, and French." the French girl said.

"Add Greek, Russian, Arabic, Filipino, German, Polish, Italian, Korean, and a little bit of Latin here and there." Keith pointed out, surprising everyone — except GM and Ashley — in the room.

"¿En serio? {Seriously?}" Argus asked

"Por qué, sí, por supuesto. {Why, yes, of course.}" Keith answered the latino with a smile.

"Curioso, ¿fue difícil lidiar con esos tres idiotas? {Curious, was it hard dealing with those three idiots?}" Argus asked, glancing at the three cardinal stooges

"We can understand you, you know!" the three idiots shouted

"Good." Argus said, hiding a smirk at their agitated faces

"Hǎo ba, jìrán nǐmen dōu zài zìwǒ jièshào. {Well, since you're all introducing yourselves.} Owen Yuuki. Half-Chinese, Quarter-American, and Quarter-Japanese. Oh and I'm 25." Owen said with a smirk before he was smacked in the back of the head by the Japanese.

"Uso o tsuku no wa kenmeide wa arimasen, itoko. (It is not wise to lie, cousin.) You 17." said the Japanese boy.

"Facka yu, Biǎojiě {cousin}!" shouted the Chinese boy.

"Sore de, anata wa itokodesu ka? {So, you're cousins?}" asked the Australian.

"Sore wa sō {That's right}. Kai Yuuki. 16, Japanese."

"I'm guessing one of your parents was dark skinned?" the British boy asked.

"Yu got a probem wi black, man?" snarked the Chinese boy.

"I was simply curious, is all." he assured.

"Anyways, care to share your name?" Zane asked.

The British boy sighs, clearly reluctant at doing so but went with it. "Fenix. Carlson Fenix. 17-years-old and British." he introduced himself

"Well, the British part I could sense from a mile away." Zane said with a small chuckle at the end.

"It's the accent, no?" Argus asked him with a small chuckle of his own.

"Well, now that introductions are set, time to move on to business." GM said, gaining their attention.

"This 'business venture' you were talking about earlier?" Argus asked

"Business venture? That's the excuse you came up with?" Zane snarked at GM

"Well, not all of them have computers." GM shrugged. "Anyways, onto the topic at hand. The reason I brought you all here is for an experiment."

"What kind of experiment?" Carlson asked

"Basically he wants us to travel to different worlds to see how it would react to having foreign entities, us, joining the story that was set in stone." Keith said

"So, let me get this straight. You want us to travel to different worlds just to do your weird experiment." the German girl asked.

"Technically, yes." GM answered with a shrug. "You see, these two buffoons are dealing with dangerous creatures known as Cyber Viruses. So I decided to give them backup."

"You made that up." Owen snarked.

"It's real. And we dealt with a small army of them with the local warriors being unable to hurt them." Zane said

"By local warriors, do you mean them?" Argus asked, pointing at the raccoon demi-human, a girl with angel wings, and the princess looking girl with a blue dress and dark purplish-blue hair.

"HEY!" the three stooges yelled

"Don't "Hey" at us! You fuckers didn't even fight during that wave!" Zane shouted.

"Agreed." a crimson red haired man agreed.

"I just realized that they're the Rising of the Shield Hero cast." Toyokami said. "I have their manga in my room."

"Did you read it?" Keith asked

"Nope. Didn't want to damage the merchandise." the German replied.

"So that basically proves that you guys did go to anime worlds." Argus said

"Naze karera wa sonoyōni mieru nodesu ka? {Why do they look like that?}" asked the Japanese

"That's just how they are." Keith shrugged. "It's their animation style."

"What do we gain out of this?" Ashley asks, her hoarse voice made others wince slightly at how unpleasant it is.

"Ashley, can we talk for a little." Keith requested as he led the girl to the kitchen. "Yenova, come with."

The ginger haired fox girl walked over to join them.

"I don't remember seeing her in the show." Argus thought, confused

"As he was asking, what do we gain out of this?" Carlson asked "And what do you gain?"

"Well, what I gain is knowledge. What you gain – well... That's entirely up to your experience." Gm answered

"We basically gain video game powers." Zane added

"Come again?" Argus asked

"We get the powers of video game characters." Zane said loudly so the latino could hear it.

"I heard you the first time. I just couldn't believe it." Argus said, somewhat deadpanning the redhead

"Why didn't ya say that first! Of cause we ah in! Do you think we stoopid if we don't accept such a good offa?" the Chinese man said

"You already sound stupid." the Japanese boy said in an almost quiet voice.

"You speak English?" the German girl asked.

Kai just lifted his hand before making the "little bit" hand gesture.

"That raises a point. Naturally, all of us will speak our native tongue now and again so that'll make understanding one another difficult. I'm assuming you already thought of that?" Argus asked

"You know what, I think us not having translators is a good thing at some points. Mainly for them since I only know English." Zane told GM.

"You have translators?" Carlson asked, curious.

"Yup. It's those radio things we dropped when you six arrived." Keith answered, now coming back with Ashley, who now looks like a human rather than a zombie.

Zane wolf whistled. "Man, your sister is hot~"

"Eyes off, Z. You're married to Mirellia already." Keith said, glaring at him.

"¡¿Qué?! {What?!}" Argus exclaimed. "You're married to an anime character?!"

"Yup. She's the beautiful woman with purple hair over there." Zane proudly answers while pointing at Mirellia Q Melromarc, who smiles bashfully.

"Cultured." Toyokami said while raising her hand for a high-five, which Zane gladly did.

"Madre ten misericordia {Mother have mercy}, why am I stuck with idiotas {idiots}?" Argus grumbled after a sigh.

"Back to the topic at hand, you're giving us these "video game powers" and being able to go to other worlds." Carlson asked.

"With the exchange of not going back to our world." Keith informed

The six newcomers froze at that.

"Fuck that!/Hell no!/Return us back!" was the general requests of the newcomers except for Ashley.

"I'm staying..." she meekly said. "I was dead in our world anyways... I'd rather stay with my brother than go back..."

"Keith and I stayed here because we didn't have anything left to return back to at home." Zane told them

"Besides, time stops there, right?" Keith asked, getting a nod from GM. "See."

"Why us in particular?" Argus asked

"No reason. I just picked at random." GM said.

Keith scoffed, "Bullshit." he jeered. GM simply flipped him off.

"So, are you in?" GM asked them.

"Well, I would if I could tweet at my Ramen army. But I don't have my phone so..." Toyokami shrugged

"The what army?" Carlson asked, confused.

"Her fans and viewers." Argus answered.

"That sounds ridiculous." Carlson said

"Hǎo ba, wǒ bùxiǎng yīnwèi tōu qián zhīfù yīyuàn zhàngdān ér rù yù. Suǒyǐ, wǒ liú xiàlái. {Well, I don't wanna go to jail for stealing money to pay hospital bills. So, I'm staying.}" said the Chinese boy.

"Um... what did Jackass Chan say?" Zane asked.

"He says he's staying." Keith answered.

"Well, if time is frozen, then jefe {boss} won't be able to worry. I guess I'll give this a shot." Argus said "Then again, I'm not really looking forward to going back to an empty apartment." he thought

"So that's three people staying." Keith said.

"Might as well. As long as I get to vlog this shit." Toyokami demanded.

"Only your journeys to the other worlds. I doubt you can bring a camera here." GM said. "Well, maybe after your visit to those other worlds you could bring a camera here." he shrugged.

"That's four." Zane said.

"Watashi no itoko ga nokorunara, watashi mo sō shiyou. {If my cousin stays, so will I.}" Kai said. "Sore ni, darekaga kono toraburumēkā o kanshi suru hitsuyō ga arimasu. {Besides, someone needs to keep an eye on this troublemaker.}"

"That's five people staying." Keith counted

They all look to the last person who has yet to answer. Carlson sighs and relents. "Fine. I'll stay. Not that anyone is waiting for me back home." Carlson said.

"Do we get to say bye though?" Toyokami asked

"Nope." GM said. "Think of this as a top secret operation."

"I can get behind that." Toyokami shrugged.

"So I guess, avatar making time?" Zane asked.

"Yes, time to make their avatars." the blue haired boy said.

"Speaking of, our suits." Keith said

"Right. I'll upgrade your suits while you help them make their avatars." GM said before handing Keith the tablets and teleporting off.

"Avatars? So we won't be there physically, is that right?" Argus asked

"Do you want to die in an anime world?" Zane asked him.

"Fair point." Argus conceded

Keith was already tinkering with their avatars before he could give it to them.

"Hey! We're the ones who's–" Toyokami shouted before Keith cut her off

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Relax. I already have a battle plan and it's just up to who gets what later."

He sets the tablets down and shows the abilities he picked out.

> Tablet 1: Devil May Cry 4
> Tablet 2: Destiny 2
> Tablet 3: Minecraft
> Tablet 4: Rainbow Six Siege
> Tablet 5: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
> Tablet 6: Divinity Original Sin 2

"Rainbow Six Siege is mine." Toyokami said as she began tinkering with it.

"Well someone's exc– Is that Devil May Cry? Mine!" Argus exclaimed, unable to help his excitement and snatched the tablet "Why 4 though?"

"5 is a hassle. You think you can memorize all of Dante's weapons?" Keith asked.

"Well, fair point." Argus said

"Plus, 3 has you choosing your weapon from the beginning of each level. We need you to switch weapons on the fly." Keith added.

"Alright then. 4 it is." Argus conceded as he got to work

Keith noticed that Kai and Owen were doing tug of war for the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance tablet. Ashley had meekly collected the Minecraft one while Carlson was waiting for his turn to choose.

Owen groans in annoyance once Kai won the Metal Gear tablet. "Fine! I don know wah dis shit is but fack it!" Owen complained as he snatched the tablet with Divinity on it.

"I suppose all that's left is this." Carlson said and took the Destiny 2 tablet.

Keith and Zane helped them out with how to make their avatars, with Keith suggesting that they should have a variety of races.

When GM had returned from upgrading the suits and setting up the VR rooms, he collected the tablets. "Alright then, I'm setting up your avatars and abilities and then I'm sending you guys to–"

"Actually, GM. I was thinking of going to a certain world first so that we can give them a proper tutorial of how this works." Keith suggested, making GM sigh.

"Fine. But after this, you're going to the world I choose next." GM said with a slight annoyance in his voice.

"Come on, mate. They need the tutorial. Can't have them dying all the time now, can they?" Keith said with a smile.

"Fine. What world?" GM asked.

"I have a good idea which one." Keith said with a smirk.

A door opens and in comes a demi-human with dog ears and tail that were reminiscent of a wolf or a husky. The demi-human was leading what appears to be a raptor.

"I heard people screaming and shouting. Is everything okay?" the demi-human asked.

"Is that a raptor?" was the general question amongst the six newcomers

Thus The World Jumpers Fought There

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 154 14
[Story under heavy WIP, feedback very greatly appreciated. Title and description subject to constant changes.] "You never know what you truly have un...
40.8K 1K 36
This is a crossover between Jayfiction's excellent Imperium Ascendent and Gate Thus The JSDF Fought There. I do not own Warhammer or Gate credit bel...
711 5 22
Two Worlds Being Unfamiliar From Both Sides. One being Pangea. The other being Arachnid. Pangea being the modern days as Arachnid is the land of fant...
2.4K 49 6
After the Battle of Chorus, the Reds and Blues celebrate their new-found victory. The pirates either were killed in the last moments of the war or su...