Red Roses:Vale Saga(Ruby Rose...

By stonebud05

(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since ha... More

Vol. 1 Episode 0:Intro
Vol. 1 Episode 1:Ruby Rose
Vol. 1 Episode 2:The shining Beacon part 1
Vol. 1 Episode 3:The Shining Beacon Part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 4: The First Step
Vol. 1 Episode 5:The first step part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 6:Emerald Forest
Vol. 1 Episode 7:Emerald Forest Part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 8:Players and Pieces
Vol. 1 Episode 9:The Badge and the Burden
Vol. 1 Episode 10:The Badge and the Burden part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 11:Jaunedice
Vol. 1 Episode 12:Jaunedice part 2
Vol.1 Episode 12.5:Special Episode 2
Vol. 1 Episode 13:Forever Fall
Vol. 1 Episode 14:Forever Fall part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 15:The Stray
Vol. 1 Episode 16:Black and White
"Blue" Trailer
Vol. 2 Episode 1:Best Day Ever
Vol. 2 Episode 2:Welcome to Beacon
Vol. 2 Episode 3:A Minor Hiccup
Vol. 2 Episode 4:Painting the Town...
Vol. 2 Episode 5:Extracurricular
Vol. 2 Episode 5.5:Special Episode 3
Vol. 2 Episode 6:Burning the Candle
Vol. 2 Episode 7:Dance Dance Infiltration
Special Episode:Bios
Vol. 2 Episode 8:Field Trip
Vol. 2 Episode 9:Search and Destroy
Vol. 2 Episode 10:Mountain Glenn
Vol. 2 Episode 11:No Brakes
Vol. 2 Episode 12:Breach
Vol. 3 Episode 1:First Round
Vol. 3 Episode 2:New Challengers...
Vol. 3 Episode 3:It's Brawl in the Family
Vol. 3 Episode 4:Lessons Learned
Vol. 3 Episode 4.5:Special Episode 4
Volume 3 Episode 5:Never Miss a Beat
Volume 3 Episode 6:Fall
Vol. 3 Episode 7:Beginning of the End
Vol. 3 Episode 8:Destiny
Vol. 3 Episode 9:PvP
Vol. 3 Episode 10:Battle of Beacon
Special Episode:Grimmdark Bios
Vol. 3 Episode 11:Heroes and Monsters
Vol. 3 Episode 12:End of the Beginning
Announcement:Mistral Saga out now

Vol. 1 Episode 8.5:Special Episode

137 4 0
By stonebud05

Location:Beacon Academy Interrogation Room
Time of Day:Afternoon

(Y/N) pov:

Minutes after the Initiation. I was sitting there in the interrogation room, all alone. Must be about Team VMAV or something.
Then Ozpin and Glynda walked into the room.

Ozpin:Good Afternoon, (Y/N). How are you feeling after the initiation?

(Y/N):Doing alright, a couple bruises here and there but nothing to cry about.

Ozpin:I see, so any questions about Team VMAV project?

(Y/N):Yeah, what would happen when I'm not on those few missions with my team? I'm guessing I would still take classes here and stuff but still, you know?

Ozpin:When not on missions, you will be here. Yes you will have the average life here but some minor changes. Each team gets their own dorm room. You on the other hand, get your own room. Also, you would be working alongside any of the other teams you like. I saw that you worked perfectly with Team RWBY. It seems you know some of the members?

(Y/N):Yeah, basically. Me, Ruby, and Yang all grew up together. I've known them for all of my life. Whenever I wasn't home. I was there.

Ozpin:Yes, it does seem like from what your report says. You did have a interesting life in the shady part of the city.

(Y/N):Yeah I did, Mom was hardly there. Dad tried to help me and my older brother out. And he was gone then. My older brother moved out. So, basically I was living alone in a house in the shady side of the city of Vale. Could've lived with Ruby and Yang, but I didn't want to be another mouth to feed and have them worry about me.

Ozpin:Life like that is common when you come from such a community. But I didn't come here to talk about your early life. I'm guessing you didn't come here to talk about that either. Your first assignment will later on in this Semester. A little bit before the Vytal Festival. I'll team you up with team RWBY when you aren't on missions. Glynda, anything you want to add?

Glynda:The VMAV project is a more complex concept than what beacon usually does. You will be on recon, stealth, and grimm assassination missions. They are some of the toughest missions. Remember, you chose to be here.

(Y/N):I understand.

Ozpin:Good, enjoy the rest of the day.

Ozpin and Glynda then left the room.

(Y/N):*sigh* The fuck did I get myself into? No going back now. Who knows, maybe it'll be fun.

I then got up to leave and try to find where Ruby and her team was.

Location:beacon Academy cafeteria
Time of day:Afternoon

(Y/N) pov:

I got to the cafeteria and saw Ruby and the others sitting. I went over to them and sat down right next to Ruby.

(Y/N):Hey guys.

Ruby:Oh my gosh, (Y/N)! I'm so proud of you! So tell us what VMAV is?

Yang:Yeah, I wanna know.

(Y/N):Alright then, so basically this is what this VMAV project is.

You tell team RWBY what VMAV is and you tell them the benefits of it.

Ruby:Wow! You get to do missions and fun stuff with us! I'm so excited!

Blake:So, what are these Grimm Assassinations anyway? There isn't any known Grimm that could be on such a list.

(Y/N): I was wondering that myself. Maybe rare types of Grimm maybe? I don't know really.

Yang:Do you know who your teammates are going to be?

(Y/N):No not really. All I know, each member is from the 3 other kingdoms each.

Weiss:My question is, why didn't they tell us about VMAV before we started?

(Y/N):I'm guessing because it's just a project. Basically a guinea pig for this new experiment of all the kingdoms working together to form a team of 4 people.

Ruby:The main thing is that you passed and you get to do team ups with RWBY. Isn't it exciting?!

(Y/N):heh, yeah it is.

Location:City of Vale
Time of Day:Evening

(Y/N) pov:

While fighting the Deathstalker today. I promised Ruby that we would go out tonight. So I took her to a mostly nice restaurant in Vale.

(Y/N):So, wasn't I right about you, Blake, Weiss, and Yang?

Ruby:About what?

(Y/N):Last night, when we slept on the hard floor in sleeping bags. I said that the four of you would be on a team and go on amazing adventures.

Ruby:I don't know what Adventures we went on unless you count today.

(Y/N):I bet there will be adventures. So, have you told Taiyang or Qrow. About how you got into beacon and are now in on a team?

Ruby:Not yet, I was planning on telling him either tonight or tomorrow.

(Y/N): I bet they'll be excited. Think of it, all of your family are huntsmen and huntresses. Your Dad, your uncle, and Yang.

Ruby:Uncle Qrow is your uncle too.

(Y/N):Yeah, but he's more of my Honorary Uncle. He's your Adopted Uncle and Yang's Biological Uncle.

Ruby:It's more of a Adopted/Honorary Thing for me as well.

(Y/N):Oh yeah.

Ruby:Yeah.

(Y/N):Heh. Umm Ruby, have you ever thought about what we'll do after Beacon?

Ruby:Not really. All I know is that we'll be the best huntsman and Huntress the world as ever known.

(Y/N):I know that part. But, what about other stuff in life.

Ruby:Oh. Umm, I haven't really thought about that kinda thing really. I mean there was always that thought in my head. But, I haven't really thought about it since we're 15.

(Y/N):Yeah, but before we'll know it. We'll be on some stage getting our official license to be huntsmen and huntresses. Then we'll have to think about it. I have an idea. You, Me, Weiss, Blake, Yang, and team JNPR start a huntsmen and huntress squad. Basically be huntsmen and huntresses for hire. And while not working. You and me can get a place of our own and settle down. But no kids, kids are jerks and cruel.

Ruby:Yes kids.

(Y/N):How about maybe?

Ruby:Okay!

The rest of the night me and Ruby sat there and talked about whatever was on our minds. A little afterwards. We had to go back to Beacon. Also Ruby was very tired.

Location:Beacon Academy Dormitory
Time of day:Night

(Y/N) pov:

I carried Ruby on my back and carried her to her dorm room.

Ruby:Can't I just sleep in your dorm room? It's closer.

(Y/N):Well, There's only one bed with only one pillow. And besides, you'll want tickle fights and then complain about being tired the next morning. So, not tonight babe.

Ruby:We almost there?

(Y/N):Yeah.

We got to her to her dorm room and I put her down.

(Y/N):Alright Ruby, Goodnight. I love you and I want you to get good sleep.

Ruby:Goodnight (Y/N), Love you too.

We both kissed and she then walked into her dorm room and closed the door. I then walked back to my dorm room and opened the door. I saw that all of my suitcases was in there already. I put on sleepwear which was mainly a tee shirt and sleep pants. I laid down and closed my eyes ready for the first day of classes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494 24 6
The World of Remnant is filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm as well as other hidden forces bent on destruction, and the only ones willing...
88.2K 994 19
Due to a tragic incident that took place in Haven Academy, (Y/N) (L/N) was forced to move to Vale. After being recognized for his potential, he was a...
34 0 4
To celebrate 2 years on this site I'm remaking my first ever story published on here which I can admit has some issues which I plan to fix with this...
8.1K 266 20
RWBY Vol 3 & RWBY Vol 4 It's finally the start of the Vytal Festival! It's a time for fun and showing off the many cultures of Remnant. Will Beacon A...