YOU SHOULDNT BE HERE, m. stur...

By supersourk

"you won't find heaven, not in these hills" matt sturniolo x female oc More

MEET THE CHARACTERS
FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13
14

15.

794 14 5
By supersourk

"good morning sleepy head!" lexi screamed, slamming my door open. "todays the day! get your ass out of bed!"

"lexi, get out. i'm sleeping."

"but a special someone is going to be here soon!" she screamed.

i immediately shot up, remembering what day it was. i grabbed my phone to see i had some missed texts.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

matty b

7:56 am

good morning kai

i'm realizing it's super early
there and ur probably still
asleep

just wanted to lyk we're
boarding now

see you soon

9:31

AHHHHH KK TEXT
ME WHEN YOU LAND

I AM SO EXCITED

"oh my god i need to get ready" i said grabbing my clothes and running into the bathroom to shower.

"you better hurry! i think they're going to be here soon." lexi screamed through the door.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

after i had finished getting ready, i heard my phone ring across from my room. i jumped up, knowing it was matt.

"hey!" i said almost out of breath.

"hey. we just landed! i think we're going to head to our hotel and chill for a little and then we'll be free." he spoke loudly into the phone. i could hear how busy the airport was through the phone.

"oh my god, okay. i cant wait. text me when you're ready and lexi and i can pick y'all up!" i replied.

"sounds good! would you two be okay with filming a video with us?" he asked.

"yes!" i squealed and immediately heard laughter from his end. "i never thought you'd ask."

"okay great. i'll see you soon then." matt said.

"byeee see you soon!" i replied before hanging up the phone.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

quick chapter but i hope you all enjoyed! i'm sorry about the lack of updates in both of my stories. i've been having a bit of writers block tbh. thank you so much for reading though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 11.8K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 38.2K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

147K 3.4K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.2M 51.2K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC