𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 ༄ 𝐌...

milessbabyy

dating a superhero is complicated... are you willing to take the risk ? (REQUESTS ARE OPEN!♥︎) -BLACK she/he... Еще

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐏𝐓. 2
(𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐒.)
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆.
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 (2)
𝐎𝐇, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘!
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 (𝐎𝐇, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘! 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋)
𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇♥︎
𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏
𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐋𝐄' 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍!
"𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒."
🥊𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓🥊
𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 2
𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂!
psa
𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝟐
answer thisss😭😭
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐔𝐘
requests!
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐂𝐒

party foul

2.7K 67 199
milessbabyy

-in which you have a unexpected new addition to your friend group, and miles doesn't like it ..
when you two go to aria's birthday party, things start to unfold.

FACE CLAIMS-

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"next thing you know, i'm fucking her in the private room of the club bro," travis ranted to miles and noah about how he lost his virginity.

"no condom or nothing. AND she was twenty one! man i was getting lit at thirteen."

it cracks them up because it's always a different story and he swears he ain't lying.

"bro what??" miles said after taking like 5 deep breaths.
"not gon lie you need therapy my nigga."

"yeah bro," noah joined in. "cause what the hell did i just hear..."

"boys, enough. class is starting!" the chemistry teacher called out.

travis and miles give each other one last side eye before separating to their assigned seats.

you sat on the other side of the classroom, and the teacher was pretty strict about you and miles being together cause one time she let y'all sit next to each other and caught you hoeing under the desk but we'll talk abt that later.

so basically, y'all couldn't talk. but luckily, you sat next to aliyah, one of your best friends.

you two do talk a lot but you get your work done, so the teacher doesn't really care.

"and then, get this girl, this nigga tried to be with my home girl kayla the day after! like can you believe that shi- y/n? are you listening?" aliyah shakes you out of your small daze.

"oh shit, my bad. im just tryna think about what imma wear to aria's party." you say.

aliyah froze for a second, "well shit. i gotta start thinking to. let's all three go shopping together this weekend."

"girl im sorry but i got plans with my man," you replied.

aliyah huffs, "you really gon skip girl time for some dick? wow, you fake." she joked.

"i can't help it, it's too good." you joke as well.

"you lost yo virginity and don't know how to act," aliyah laughed.

"sike nah, ill come!" you reply quickly.

"hell yessss. im thinkin bout getting a black dress with-"

all of a sudden you and aliyah see the class door open. it's a black boy with blonde dreads.

wait a minute ... he looks a little familiar-

"oh shit girl ... is that tyson or am i trippin??" aliyah said gasping.

you didn't reply yet because you were shocked.

miles got off his phone and saw the boy, then saw your reaction to the boy.

"welcome class, this is our new student Tyson. everybody let's make him feel welcome here. you can sit in front of that boy miles."
ms. howard says.

miles doesn't pay any mind to
tyson sitting in front of him, but he's still curious why you look so weirded out.

Mooki🫶🏽🫀: is typing . . .

Mooki🫶🏽🫀: do yk him?
----

oh shit.

for some background info, tyson was your ex that you dated for about 6 months. that was before you even met miles, and you lived in a different part of new york, so it was a pretty long time ago.

tyson was your boy best friend, and eventually y'all caught feelings. the relationship was alright, but y'all eventually broke up because you were moving and y'all just lost feelings for each other.

a few years later, you moved to brooklyn and met your soulmate miles. we'll get into y'all's love story a different time, but y'all get it.

so you don't really know where you and tyson stand.

but you can't lie to miles, so you admit that he's your ex.

You: yeah he's my ex. that's why im looking shocked.

Mooki🫶🏽🫀: is typing . . .

Mooki🫶🏽🫀: oh he ugly ash

classic miles, always judging a nigga😂 but hey that's why y'all go good together.

You: literally .. im scared he gon try something with me

You: typing . . .

You: apparently he's friends with aria already so he's gonna be in our friend group.

miles didn't like hearing that. he didn't want tyson near you at all. especially because ... well.. let's all admit ...

the nigga ain't that ugly.

miles wasn't exactly insecure or afraid that tyson would take you away, it's just normal to not want your girlfriend anywhere near their ex.

niggas be fuckboys. can't be havin that!

"aye what's good tyson!" noah said. "what's good shord!" tyson replied dapping noah up.

ain't no way miles best friend fucking wit the opps??😂

miles huffs and looks back down to his phone and starts typing.
----

Mooki🫶🏽🫀: you'll be fine , imma make sure dat nigga don't try nun.

*oh lord😫😫 i love a protective man*

as class ends, you and your friend group go to lunch.

aria is sitting next to you on the left. aliyah, noah, and gwen are sitting in front of you. meaning nobody was sitting next to you on ya right side.

usually miles would sit right next to you. but, unfortunately, miles didn't have this lunch period. but y'all can guess who did.

all of a sudden you see tyson come in and tap on ya shoulder.

"yo can i sit here?" he asked you.

bitch sit somewhere else tf.

"yeah go ahead and sit." aria cuts off. she doesn't know that's your ex because y'all just became friends like a year ago, and you prolly haven't told her about him, which ain't her fault .

but she being erky, cause why you ain't let me speak..

he sits next to you, he smells like heavy cologne.

after dapping up noah, he licks his lips at you smirking.

"wassup wit you y/n? it's been a while." he say.

"im good." you say dryly. aliyah starts laughing cause of the awkward tension.

"thas it? you gotta boyfriend?" he asks. "yea and i love him a lot." you say tryna distance yoself.

"well im single if you wanna try a lil some else." gwen's pick me ass joined in.

"nah ion fw white girls." tyson replied dryly and quickly focused his attention back to you.

"so y/n..what's ya boyfriend name? what he look like? yk im better than him,"

"bro chill out." noah says.

"im just playin. she know i'm joking."

"you sounded pretty for real to me.." aria said back.

fucking thank you bro.

"right, miles don't play that shit." noah agreed.

"tch man whatever, imma catch y'all later." tyson said going to socialize with other people, leaving the table.

"ummm... so who's gonna tell miles." noah says. he's a real ass friend cause if he see sum he always gon report it !

"i will," you say.

You: miles
You: miles bro

Mooki🫶🏽🫀: is typing . . .
Mooki🫶🏽🫀: what's up baby cakes?

You: tyson has my lunch he just tried some slick shit with me asking me if i had a boyfriend and shit
You: noah saw it all and aria and aliyah

Read 11:32 am.

oh shit.

Mooki🫶🏽🫀: is typing . . .

oh shit.

the typing sign went away.

lord you scared for your life. miles do that when he get angry.

----

"miss mitchell, can i use the bathroom?" miles asked his math teacher and she gave him a pass.

there were about 20 mins left in your lunch period, he was going there.

"wassup y'all," miles says coming to your table wit his sexy ass. "miilesss," you run up and hug him.

"i know baby i know," he says giving you smooches. "i'll handle it"

"oh shit man. she told you?" noah said. "hell yeah. so what happened exactly?" miles asked.

"bro this man was asking if she had a boyfriend and he was like 'oh you know im better than him' and shit.."  aria said.

"fuck bro.." miles huffed. he knows you're pretty but DAMN, he ain't sign up for all this. it's always somebody new tryna take his place.

"yall ill be back." miles said before taking off to find tyson.

he went inside to the other part of the cafeteria and made his way to tyson's table and tapped on his shoulder. "wassup bro? im miles." he say dapping tyson up.

"wus good? you look mad familiar" tyson says.

"yea we got chemistry class together. im y/n's boyfriend."

"damn, she ain't tell me she had a boyfriend."

"so we just met and you already lying to my face?" miles asked.

noah caught up behind miles watching it happen.

"yo noah, did y/n ever mention having a boyfriend?" miles asked for evidence.

"y/n literally said she had a boyfriend bro what" noah joined in.

"exactly stop tryna front you fuckin cornball ass nigga," miles says raising his voice a little.

"nigga back up the fuck, don't nobody want yo fat ass girl anyways bitch." tyson said.

you was just tryna get wit her but ok.

"what the fuck you just say bout my girl bitch?!" miles yells and shoves tyson. hard.

"oh shit," noah says backing up.

"oh shit! they fighting!" a random girl called out and people started crowing around them recording and shit.

tyson falls back almost to the ground and then tries to run and shove miles back, but before he can, an administrator runs up to break them up.

"STOP. STOP IT NOW!" ms dinkleberry yells.

(nah dinkleberry is crazy 😂😂)

"fuck out my face bitch ass nigga!" miles yells. "fuck up pussy ass bitch!" tyson yells back.

ms dinkleberry is trying her hardest to separate them, but it's hard so she calls more people down.

"girl i think there's a fight inside," aliyah said. y'all dumbasses just now catching on😂

"oh shit.. girls or boys?" "i think boys, let's go inside," aria says.

then it hit you. miles left to to find tyson, who was inside.

miles and tyson were fighting.

"OH SHIT," you yell. "MILES AND TYSON! YALL COME ON!"

"OH DAMN" aliyah yells as y'all grab your stuff and hurry inside.

all you see is a bunch of people getting told to leave after being crowded in there.

then you see a big strong ass administrator carrying away miles from tyson. tyson was being taken in a different direction by a female administrator.

"everyone back to their classes! everything is fine!" a coach yells.

"what the hell.." you sigh.

miles is sweating and looks angry as hell while being taken away.

woo he look fine as hell.

ANYWHO.

"ladies back to your classes." the coach says. "yes sir," we all say.

a few hours later, you've been texting miles asking if he's alright and he hasn't replied.

eventually school ends, and you're waiting for miles to drive you home but you see his car is already gone.

wtf.

so you just walk home listening to music. you're very worried about miles. y'all usually don't go this long without talking or seeing each other.

--------

a couple days pass by and miles hasn't been showing up to school or texting you. he's probably in suspension for a little bit.

you got used to not talking to him that much because you assumed he got his phone taken away. but you still missed your mooki.

on friday night you aria and aliyah are talking about your plans for her party on saturday.

"yeah girl, we gonna have drinks, weed, a w playlist, it's gonna be fun asf." aria says excitedly.

we don't even know why she's throwing a party.. i guess this is just what teenagers do.

"is tyson gonna be there?" aliyah asked. good question bookie.

"no i don't think so, i mean, i told him about it but .. he didn't say he'd come." aria said in a hesitated voice.

girl is he coming or not ..??

"mkay.." you reply.

-----

the next day, you're getting ready for the party in your cute dress and hairstyle.

(y'all can choose in ya heads what u wanna wear, not everybody got the same taste as me.)

you're a bit nervous. especially because aria didn't really specify if tyson was coming or not. you really wish miles could come with you, but there's a 99.9% chance he's grounded and can't go anywhere.

you know him too well. he wouldn't just ignore you for 4 days like that.

even though he won't reply, you still text him

You: baby, the party is today
You: i really wish you could come .. i think tyson is coming and i'm kind of scared.
You: i love you💕

sent  1 attachment.

you sent him a cute lil sexy picture of you in your dress.

"sweetie, are you ready?" your mother asks you. "yeah im coming," you reply.

eventually you get to aria's party and that shit looks lit as fuck. there's a bunch of people though, don't know how to feel abt that ..

you say bye to your mom and go inside the house to find your besties. you immediately find aliyah and she runs up to hug you.

"hey bookie!" she says, cheesing hard as hell. that's ya girl. we love aliyah.

you hug back tightly, and then stop to look at her fit. "DAMNNN ma," you say. "give me a spin.." aliyah chuckles and spins for you.

"you look so pretty!" you squeal. "girl you look better!" she squeals back.

after about 5 minutes of fan girling and annoying the people around you, you look around and don't see aria anywhere.

"girl let's drink," aliyah insists, leading you to the drinks.

aliyah hands you a specific drink, which is your favorite drink. "tyson brought some drinks for us too," she says.

"he knew this kind was your favorite so he asked me to give this to you. and i tried looking for them but they were all out.. but you're in luck." she says handing you the drink.

a little weird but alright !

"ahhh yessir.. bitch im digging in," you say taking your first sip.

"me too bitch," aliyah says takin a big gulp of some pink whitney.

"girl, where's aria?" you ask afterwards.

"ha, beats me bitch. last time i saw her she was walking to her room with noah."

"probably gettin her back blown,"
you chuckle. "wish that could be me tonight." you say. aliyah makes a pouty face at you. she knows how much you miss your man.

"aww, boo-boo, im sorry. just try to have fun with me okay? hey, what if i don't fuck any niggas tonight just to make you feel better. and you can hang with me all night." she says.

you smile, "yay, sounds good."

a few minutes after dancing and drinking a little bit, you decided to take a sit on the couch, waiting for aliyah to finish using the bathroom.

you see tyson stumbling from a distance, making his way towards you. he's obviously drunk as hell.

you're scared asf because men get scary when they're drunk and horny.

suddenly,
DING!

Mooki🫶🏽🫀: someone's gotta take that off you tonight baby

MILES!!!!
classic miles, always such a flirt.
you smile and instantly text back

You: MILSE
You: I misddd yoy so much

Mooki🫶🏽🫀: i know my love i missed you more
Mooki🫶🏽🫀: oh lord , are you drunk??

You: yea a litlle bit
You: Tysbon is cominf to me im scard

Mooki🫶🏽🫀: are you serious

You: Yes

miles was furious. he didn't know tyson was going to be there, he didn't know until you were already at the party because he had JUST gotten his phone back.

you're still on the couch, head pumping a little bit, and tyson takes a seat next to you.

"hey baby," tyson says. "you look too good to be s-standing all by yourself, ma..."

ew ..

"im not standing im sitting." you say matter-of-factly. "and leave me alone. don't touch me or anything. my boyfriend knows you're here." you added.

"man you think i gaf? come over here and g-give me sum love," tyson said before grabbing your body and making you closer to him.

"no, get off me, please stop," you cry.

where's aliyah. where's aria. where's miles.

you start getting dizzy and weak as he keeps touching you.

"get the fuck off of her, you fucking pshyco!" aria yells as she runs to you two and punches tyson repeatedly.

the crowd of people gasp and start recording, as usual NPCs do.

noah runs downstairs and all he sees is tyson grabbing your hair forcefully and not letting go, while aria tries her hardest to beat on him and get him off.

"YO, YO WHAT THE FUCK BRO?!" noah yells and pushes all of you apart.

"call miles, right now, y/n get up babes," aria says and tries to get you up off the couch.

"get the fuck off me bro" tyson says drunkly. noah pushed him down so he couldn't hurt you anymore.

"shut the fuck up, im callin miles and you getting your ass fuckin beat again." noah says, quickly calling miles.

your phone was being blown up because people took pictures of what happened and posted it on snapchat. miles seen it all.

Mooki🫶🏽🫀: y/n what the fuck are you okay
Mooki🫶🏽🫀: Im fucking coming
Mooki🫶🏽🫀: Y/n please answer
Mooki🫶🏽🫀: Im so fucking worried

miles quickly picks up the phone, knowing something was really wrong. he's been convincing his parents for the last 10 minutes if he could leave.

miles gets up, "yo, is everything alright, what the fuck is going on?"

"bro, hurry here now, i don't care if you gotta sneak out, you need to be here shit is going down i don't know what to do," noah says panicking.

noah is like a brother to you, he helped you and miles get together, he's always been there for you when you needed him.

"y/n is passed out and just threw up all over aria, aliyah says tyson spiked her drink with something, he was touching all up on her man, just come on over here please," he continued.

oh hell no.

miles hangs up on noah, grabs his car keys runs out of the house.

he ran to his car and drove to aria's place as fast as he could.

tyson is still on the couch cussing people out asking to talk to you, you're in aria's arms trying to walk but you feel so weak and your vision is blurry.

not to mention you're covered in vomit. "girl, come on, just walk!" aria shouts in frustration. you a heavy gurl.

"miles is coming," noah says and helps aria take you in her room to lay down and change your clothes.

aria didn't care if your vomit got on her bed, she just wanted to make sure you were okay.

"y'all need to leave, it's gonna get bad," aliyah calls out.

all of a sudden the door barges open, and all you see is a guy running and attacking tyson.

miles.

(y'all know the fezco and nate fight? yeah imagine that but fez is miles, and nate is tyson.)

everyone watches miles tackle tyson and repeatedly punch his face angrily.

he couldn't stop punching, it was like a demon came out of him, he wasn't even miles anymore.

punch. punch. punch.

noah watched closely, making sure to stop miles when it got too bad.

tyson was bleeding out of his nose, mouth, head, and his eyes were red.

miles was collecting more of his blood on his fists as he kept punching tyson repeatedly and forcefully:

"bro, that's enough, that's enough," noah shouts and pulls miles away. if he never pulled him away, miles would have definitely killed tyson by now, no joke.

"WHERES MY GIRL AT? WHERE MY FUCKIN GIRL AT?" miles yelled.

"she's in the room over there bro, it's alright she's laying down," noah says trying to calm miles down out of his anger.

miles goes into aria's room to see you sleeping peacefully on her bed covered in some vomit.

he doesn't know why he's tearing up, he just is.

he's supposed to protect you, he promised your parents that he'd always protect you and be there for you.

he might have fucked tyson up, but he wasn't there to stop him from touching you. he couldn't stop that weirdo from touching his baby.

he doesn't say much to you, he just rubs your head and picks you up to leave. he hopes his parents are sleeping by the time he comes home with you, they're going to be so confused if they see you like this.

once he manages to get you in the car, the ride is so quiet.

he silently cries as he drives home.

he hits a bump pretty fast, so your head hits the glass window a bit, waking you up.

"miles.." you say in a raspy voice.

"im so sorry, baby, im taking you home with me, im gonna take good care of you .." he says holding your hand.

you sigh, "did you see tyson.."

"yeah, i did, i fucked him up pretty bad, took you, and left. i feel kinda bad for leaving noah with him like that, he's probably confused as fuck."

you chuckle and clutch your hand in his. "i love you, boy.."

he looks at you with relieved eyes. after feeling like a terrible boyfriend all night, your validation sets his head straight.

"i love you more baby cakes."

(time skip yayayayayayaya)

once you get out the shower/ brush your teeth and put on miles' shirt and boxers, you quietly head inside his bedroom to lay down.

he's already laying down, watching tv. he sees you and opens his arms so you can lay down with him.

you two agree to not really worry about what just happened.

once you lay down, you two cuddle and have meaningless little conversations until you get sleepy.

the melody of "stay ready" by jhene aiko plays while drifting to sleep with your lover.

.
.
.

i'll add more later (maybe) but im sleepy asf and i got these long ass nails in so it's hard to type anyways i hope y'all liked this it took about a month

look at bae y'all😩😩😩

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

44.6K 1.3K 9
𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀.
240K 5.9K 27
"So you're the prowler?" I nervously stepped back from Miles, afraid of what he could do. He let out a low chuckle, then plastering a smirk on his fa...
36.9K 669 24
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊‼️‼️ - - - - Y/n is a known girl in the streets of Brooklyn New york for her art work. Her parents own a bodega which is usually t...