Strawberry cake || •Seth Bord...

By ToTiredForShit

Started: 11-03-2022 • 12.04 A.M/ 00.04 Ended: 02-28-20024 • 10.66 P.M/22.56 (I request you read my last A/n b... More

Part 1 > Hi, how can i help you?
Part 2> hi, again.
Part 3 > was that the pretty boy?
Part 5> Wait you know?
Part 6> You look beautiful.
Part 7> looking good
A/n
Part 8 > Wow, that sounds fun
Part 9>
Part 10> Oh, it's Khaleesi Dobosh.
part 11
A/n

Part 4> Lily what are you watching?

597 10 7
By ToTiredForShit

It's about 4 months later now, meaning it's December. Oh and it's a very long chapter.

Y/n pov:

I'm cleaning the glass where our ice cream used to be on display. (Now it's just winter theme since ice cream doesn't sell in the These times of the year.)

Suddenly I hear behind me. "I have some bad news for you." I turn around to see Seth has arrived and Aria is about to tell him about our- well MY blunder.

"The strawberry cake failed this morning, we don't have it." I tell him and he raises his eyebrows. "What happened?" He asks and my cheeks get red and I quickly walk behind the counter.

"Funny story, so-" Aria begins and I cut her off. "No Ari! Don't tell him." I yell throwing the Santa hat I was wearing her way.

"No, no tell me I'd like to know." Seth grins and Aria has an evil smile.

"Alright so, Y/n had to bring me the mix so I could put it in the forms. Then when she was on her way, she wasn't looking." Aria starts.

"Oh god." Seth chuckles. "She managed to stand on a bag of flower, SHE put there and SOMEHOW, the ENTIRE thing fucking EXPLODED, she lets the bowl with the mix fall and manages to hit her head against the cabinet and fall in the process."

Aria had to take small pauses between the story cause she couldn't stop laughing. I see Seth really trying to hold in his laugh but he fails.

After they are done laughing he smiles at me. "But are you alright?" He asks me and I nod. "Yeah I guess." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"That doens't sound convincing." Aria walks over to me. "Look her back."

Seth pov:

Y/n turns around and Aria helps her pulling her sweater up a bit and I look in horror to see a cut and her back that is 25% blue. "Oh my god, does it hurt?" I ask and immediately scold myself mentally, of course it hurts.

Y/n chuckles, "yeah, it would be surprising if it didn't, but I can walk so all is good."

"Well, anyway. Surprisingly, today is one of those odd days I wasn't planning on strawberry cake." I reveal and lean on the counter a bit.

"Well, Mr. Borden, what would you like?" Y/n asks in a fake chique accent. "Well Ms. L/n, I was thinking of a tosti with ham, cheese and tomatoes." I tell her in the same chique accent.

"That would be Ari's specialty." She points towards her best friend who has already started the making.

I sit at om of the high chairs at the little mini bar they have. I found out about two months ago that on friday they are open till 3 A.M, they then have snacks and alcohol and everything. It basically becomes a Little bar.

I never went but it's on my bucket list. But since four months I've always been sitting here so I can have a conversation with the two girls and sometimes Will.

Suddenly a girl with red hair walks in and Y/n greets her happily. "Phoenix, thank you so much for coming."

'Phoenix' smiles "I heard I was needed." She says and spots me. "Oh hello, you must be Seth." She says.

"Uhm, yes?" I say in a questioning tone. How does she know my name? "Lily has been telling me all about 'the pretty boy' that always comes in on Saturday." She says quickly.

Phoenix pov:

I tell a quick lie after I see Y/n's scolding look at me. The truth is that, she has been the one telling me all about him. Lily has to but she doesn't see him that often. I believe she hasn't seen him in months.

"Ah I see, I'm happy I am liked." He says, though he seems a little suspicious.

"Anyway, N/n how is your back?" I ask worried. "Not really good if I'm honest, thanks for coming so I can't take some rest."

"No problem, can I see it?" I ask and she nods turning around. I lift her sweater and I'm met with blue and purple.

"It looks worse in real life then on the picture you sent me." I gasp and put her sweater down again.

🤍🤍🤍

Y/n pov:

I'm sitting next to Seth. Aria made me a tosti to and insisted I sat down to eat, so here I am, talking with Seth, both eating.

Suddenly I hear the phone go off. I reach over the counter but can't reach the phone. Seth chuckles and grabs it for me.

I give him a grateful look and then pick up. "Hello, this is drip drop coffee shop, Y/n speaking, how can I help you?" I say into the phone.

"Heyy, it's Catura from the Sting on the other side of the road." I hear a women's voice say.

"Hey!" I say and look at the clothing shop where I see her already looking at me. I wave and she waves back having us both chuckling.

"What can I help you with?" I ask grabbing notes and a pen.

"Is it possible for us to have 16 of whatever you have for me at 7?" She asks. "Ah, employee party? Yes I think that's possible, we have 16 small tarts, I could give you four lemon, four chocolate, four blueberry and four pistachio."

"Yes? Great, I'll see you at 7?" She asks and I stick my thumb up at her and I see her smile from afar.

We hang up and I yell at Ari. "If anyone asks, we don't have tarts anymore!" I yell and she laughs. "alright."

About 20 minutes later Seth is getting ready to leave. "Leaving before rush hour again I see?" I say and he scratches his hair softly, I notice that it keeps getting longer, he must be growing it out.

"I don't want to be a bother." He admits. "Nahh, you aren't a bother... why would you think that?"

He shrugs and gets out his walled. "No need, it's on the house today." I reassure him. "No, I'm paying, Y/n." He tries to reason.

"Believe me, the tosti is expensive, if you listen to me, you will safe some money." I chuckle. "You find your own prices to expensive?" He asks.

"I don't do the prices, Aria does it." I admit. "That's because of you would do it, we would be selling entire cakes for $5.- and we can't pay our bills with that." She tells me.

Seth hands me his cart and I put my hands up. "I'm not letting you pay, Seth. You can pay again next week." I tell him. He finaly gives up and puts the cart away.

"I'll pay for it next time." He says. He winks and walks out.

🤍🤍🤍

It's Saturday again and I'm decorating one of our Christmas trees. When I hear a familiar voice. "Hey, how is you back?"

I turn around and see Seth. "Hey, it's doing better, still blue and purple and everything, but it doesn't hurt as much anymore."

I get behind the counter. "Anyway, what would you like, good sir?" I ask and he looks like he's deep in thoughts looking at the tasty things on display.

"What is that one?" He asks pointing at the strawberry cake. "Chocolate." I say and I see him barely keeping his laughter in. "I'll take the chocolate with a cola." He tells me. "Why take a seat." I gesture to the almost empty space and he sits at the counter again.

"What are you morons doing?" Phoenix asks, coming from the back with some cake boxes. "I'm grabbing Mr, Borden here some chocolate cake." I tell her.

"Chocolate?" She asked surprised putting the boxes down. I show her the said 'chocolate cake' and she snorts.

I give Seth his order and then help the man and his teenage daughter. "Hello, how can I help you?" I ask and the man smiles. "I have an order on the name Martinez." He says with a Spanish accent.

"I'll grab it for you." I say and head into the cool cel. "One liquir cake, half an apple pie and one Christmas theme cake?" I reassure and he nods while is see the teenager smile happily.

"That would be it." He says and I smile handing him the boxes. "Here you go, happy holidays." I say and they walk out. "Happy holidays." They say in sink.

"Christmas cake?" Seth asks and I nod. "Yeah we have it every year, it's on the sign outside." I nod towards the sign.

He looks over while I open the small window in the wall so you can see the kitchen. "Fi! Did Ms. Martens get her second cappuccino yet?" I ask and she looks up from the dishes. "Nope." She says and I quickly get to work, making the cappuccino.

"I'll be back in a second." I tell Seth and he nods, taking a sip from his drink. Mindy proceeds to walk up to him and he smiles down petting her.

"Hello." I greet as I put down the hot drink. "Thank you dear." The older woman's says. I give her a warm smile. "Enjoy." I tell her and walk inside.

"How much does the Christmas cake cost?" Seth asks. "It's $13.50." I tell him and he nods. "When is it in stock?"

"We have enough, you can take one now if you'd like." I say and he nods. "Then I'll be taking on home with me today." He says.

"Sure." I smiles and sit down on the other side of the counter in front of him. He smiles at me and then I see him narrowing his eyes a bit.

"You have a lash on your cheek." He says pointing to his own. I brush over my right cheek and he shakes his head. "No, other cheek." He chuckles.

I brush there and then close my eyes 'looking' at him. "Is it gone?" I ask. I open my eyes. "Nope."

His arm leans forward and with his thumb and index fingers he gets the lash of my cheek showing it to my laying in his finger.

"Jeez, your hands are cold." I comment and he rolls his eyes playfully with a small grin on his face. He holds the lash in front of my face.

"Make a wish." He says and I closed my eyes and blow. When I open my eyes the lash is gone and I make my wish.

"What did you wish?" He asks and I chuckle. "Well I'm not supposed to say! Then it won't come true." He chuckles with me and I hear a voice behind me.

"Are you two done? N/n, I need your help grabbing the cakes that just arrived." Phoenix points towards the little truck parked outside the shop.

"Alright, see you in a minute Seth." I get up and walk outside Phoenix. We meet Henry there and he opens the truck so we can go inside.

I look inside and I'm surprised. "I thought we ordered more?" I say in a questioning tone. "I did to, and I didn't even order." Phoenix says.

Henry hands me the clipboard with our supposed order. "Well those are the right things but we are now missing three Christmas cakes, two chocolate cream cakes, one whipped cream cake and one apricot cake." I say going over the clipboard and seeing things that aren't on there.

"There are Christmas cakes here." Phoenix says from inside the truck. "Yeah but we ordered six, I suppose there are three in there." I say and she sights. "Jup, you're right."

"I am so sorry." Henry says but I shrug. "Not your fault, I'll be calling the company, be back in a second. Phoenix, you two can both carry them inside?" She turns around and sticks up her thumb.

I go in side and grab the phone. "Who you calling?" "The company we get our cakes from, they made a mistake." I say and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello, with *said company* how can we help you?" A woman's voice says. "Hey, it's Y/n from drip drip coffee shop." I tell her.

"Hey Y/n, is there something wrong with your order?" She asks and I nod even though she can't see me.

"Yes, we are missing seven cakes." I exclaim and I hear her sigh on the other side. "Did she just fucking sigh?" I mouth to Seth and he somehow understood me and shrugged.

"Well, there is not much we can do about it, I think it was a mistake of the scheme maker." She says, and I hear a bit annoyance in her voice.

"Well, I'd like to have them by Monday, I payed for that and I'd like it to be brought to me then, otherwise I want my money back." I state.

"I can look what I can do for you, I'm afraid it isn't much." She says. "Alright, listen here, I want either of those things I just told you and otherwise we'll look for another company who can get the right orders to the right client. You can call me back later, good day." I say irritated and hang up.

"Bitch." I mumble. "Was it Anne-Marie again?" Phoenix laughs. "That woman's is getting on my nerves, I swear I'm going to-" I get interrupted by Seth.

"Hey, let's not finish that sentence." He says and Phoenix chuckles as she walks out the door again. I breath in and out and sit down again.

"Are you good? Do I need to call an ambulance?" Seth jokes. "If you keep it up you'll need one, yes." I treathen and he chuckles looking down at his food.

The phone rings again and I take a deep breath before picking up. "Drip drip coffee shop with Y/n, how can I help you!" I say with a 'happy' voice.

To my disgust I hear Anne-Marie. "Hello, I spoke with our manager and we can deliver the rest Monday." She says and I calm down a bit. "That would be alright, but this better be the last time." I say and hang up.

"And?" Phoenix asks making a hot chocolate for herself. "They'll bring it Monday." I tell her. "Make one for me to." I fill in.

"Sure. Why don't they do it tomorrow?" She asks and I give her an amused look. "If you will be here to take it tomorrow you are more then welcome." I say and she realises.

"Oh right, we're closed tomorrow." She snorts and looks at the clock. "Shouldn't Ari be in by now?" She asks.

"No, she is watching Lily's dance practice." I say and Phoenix smiles. "She invited me to go next week, I saw the videos, she's good for a beginner." She says and I smile.

"She also loves it, I'm happy for her. Though I'm a bit sad she can't be our personal light bulp on the Saturday anymore." I chuckle and look at the seat she normally sits to watch her YouTube.

"So that's why I haven't seen her in a while." Seth comments and I nod. "Jup." He stands up. "Anyway, I'll be going now."

"Right, Fi, can you grab one of the Christmas cakes in the back?" I ask getting up to check Seth out... wait no that sounded wrong... you know what I mean.

"Pin I suppose?" I ask and he nods. "Then it'll be $18.24." I say and he nods. "Make it 20." He says and I smile and do it.

"Thank you as always." I hand him the pin and he puts his card on. "One Christmas cake for Mr. Borden." Phoenix walks out of the cool-cel and hands him the box.

"Thanks, I'll see you next week." And he walks out. When he's gone I turn to Phoenix. "Fi I think I'm in love." I say a bit dramatic and she chuckles. "Yeah I already knew that before you."

At that moment a customer comes in. I take the order and behind me Phoenix starts making it already. 2 minutes later multiple people already came in and rush hour starts.

Seth pov:

I arrive at Josh his house and walk in. "I brought something!" I yell and he and Nate come walking out. "What did you bring?" Josh asks looking at the box.

I open it to reveal the cake and their immediately are smiles and giggles like two toddlers.

Y/n pov:

It's 8 P.M on a Tuesday and I walk into the shop, coming back from grabbing some food. When I open the door I am met with Will and Aria.

Aria is hanging over his shoulder while he holds her legs. "What the fuck." I laugh and Will almost drops Aria. "WILL." She screeches and he puts her down.

I'm almost on the ground laughing. "Y/n, don't drop the food." Will quickly grabs it from my hands and lays it on a table.

"Are y'all alright?" A familiar voice asks and I turn around to find Seth. "Hey, what are ya doing here? It's Tuesday and we're closed." I say and he realises.

"Oh shit of course you're closed I forgot. Me and my friends wanted to grab some mini tarts." He points behind him and three guys stand like 15 feet away.

I give a small wave and walk to the back. "Fine, you get four, just because it's you." I chuckle and walk into the cool cel.

I hand him the tarts and he gives me $15,-. "Keep the change." He winks and walks out with his tarts. I wave and close the door.

"Now I feel single." Aria says and I laugh. "Why?" She nods towards Seth and I quickly put a finger on my lips.

"You're scared he'll hear you? No way in a hundred years he will hear us N/n." Will laughs. Ari smiles at him and I give her a smug wink while she sticks up her middle finger to me.

"Alright what is happening here?" Will asks. "Girl talk." We say in sink and he sights muttering a small 'what the hell.'

Seth pov:

"Now I know why you come here every week." Nate says referring to Y/n. I look up. Josh laughs while I put a finger too my lips. "Shh." I do jokingly and we all laugh.

🤍🤍🤍

Y/n pov:

It's 2021. Now 2 months ago me, Will, Aria, Phoenix and some other friends celebrated New Year's Eve.

It's Wednesday and Lily is sitting in her usual spot watching YouTube. Seth has currently moved to Friday instead of Saturday because he says his Saturdays are busy.

I walk past Lily and I see a familiar face on her screen. "Lily what are you watching?" I ask looking at her screen. She pauses it.

"It's Exploring with Josh! I love his videos they visit abandoned places!" She says excited. I look at the screen and see Seth staring back at me.

The Seth that made me fall in love with over the time of 4 months, the Seth that has been jokingly asking for my number for 3 months, the Seth I always sit with when it's my lunch break.

"Who's that?" I ask pointing to him. "Oh, that's Seth, he also has a YouTube channel." She proceeds to show his Chanel and I am surprised, he never told me about this.

"Ari! Come take a look." I say and she stops folding our boxes and walks over. "No way!" She says looking at the screen.

"Did you know that?" She asks and I shake my head.

(Btw, Lily hasn't seen him in a long time and she's young, she doesn't recognise him.)

🍄🍄🍄

Later that night I am in my apartment and as I'm sitting on my bed I decide to to take a look on Seth's  YouTube.

I click on the most resend video and start watching it. I warms me up so much to see him so happy.

I have already watched three videos and then notice the time so I quickly go to bed.

Anyway, that whole story was a few months ago. It's currently the 13th of juli 2021. I never talked to Seth about his chanel since he never told me about it. I have just been watching his videos without him knowing.

Seth meets me at the counter and puts down his dishes. "Alright, I want to make a deal." He says and I fold my hands on the counter. "I'm listening."

"I will work here, everyday, for three weeks..." He says and pauses a second to see my reaction. I raise my eyebrows and give him a 'well go on' look.

"And after that as payment, you'll give me your number." He grins and I chuckle. "Let me think for a moment."

It's a pretty good idea, it's been an ongoing joke about him wanting to have my number and me saying things as 'I have a boyfriend' and fake scoffing and walking away, but now he's serious.

"You know what, sure." I say and he sticks out his hand and I shake it. "Deal."

"You start Monday." I tell him and he nods. "Yeah sure, I'll see you then." He winks at me and walks out.

"Ariiii." I say walking into the kitchen. "N/n nnn." She says back. "Seth is going to work for us for three weeks." I say and she almost drops her plate but Will holds her arm so it doesn't fall.

I look at Will and then back at Aria and back at Will again. They've been acting suspicious lately.

"Why?" Will asks. "It's a deal, he works here, I'll give him my number." I chuckle.

Suddenly the bell at the front rings, telling us a customer came in. I walk out to see Yara. "Hey." I greet and she smiles at me.

"Hi, I was wondering where Phoenix is." The girl says and I look behind me towards the kitchen door. "Aria where is Fi?" I asks. she shrugs. "No idea, she isn't in today."

"Sorry, I don't know, should I call her?" I asks and she nods. "You can try, she isn't picking up her phone." I grab my phone and dial her number.

Calling Phoenix🤍🔥...

"Jo Y/n" she says as she picks up. "Phoenix where are you? I have your girlfriend here and she is asking for you."

"Oh, can you give her the phone?" She asks and I walk towards Yara. "Sure." I hand Yara the phone and she starts calling. Moments later she's all smiles and giggles.

"What's going on?" I ask when she gives me back the phone. "She organised a movie marathon for us, she is asking me to come home." Yara says excited.

"Well what are you waiting for? Go have fun, say hello to Fi for me." I smile at the girl and before she walks out Aria yells a "for me to!"

She waves as she drives by and then over the next thirty minutes multiple customers came in.

💎💎💎

At the end of the day when we're closed I sit down at a table with Aria and Will. "I feel so single." I groan. Aria looks surprised. "Why?"

"Well, Phoenix has a girlfriend now and you two are obviously dating, don't even try to deny it im not blind." I say and Aria looks down blushing while Will just chuckles.

"Well you have Seth." Aria states. "Me and Seth aren't dating!" I say and she shrugs. "Give it three weeks." She winks at me.

3957 words

Heyy, next chapter will be Seth at the drip drip coffee shop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 216 75
💙Hey friends I just wanted to say I stared this 2 years ago my writing got better please give it a chance and read it all its a really good story i...
2.6K 22 20
i'm really bad at descriptions. there is no plot to this story, just purely fluff/entertainment. my writing evolves over the time ive been writing th...
107K 3.8K 19
it was sunset as you walked through the streets of California, the summer breeze blew lightly as it messed with your short/long h/c hair. you walk pa...
11.7K 452 38
"So, let me get this straight," I looked at him weirdly, raising my hands slightly in exclamation. "You like me?!" I asked him in disbelief. "Like or...