๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐˜€ | ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...

By x-efflorescence

human oc's of our blooming flowers xoxo More

โœงโ˜พ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ โ˜ฝโœง
โœงโ˜พ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„๐’ โ˜ฝโœง
โ€ ๐•ถ๐–ž๐–—๐–Ž๐–š๐–˜ โ€
โ€ ๐•ท๐–š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–“ โ€
โœฟ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž โœฟ
โœฟ ๐–‰๐–’๐–Ž๐–™๐–—๐–Ž โœฟ
โœฟ ๐•ป๐–”๐–˜๐–Š๐–Ž๐–‰๐–”๐–“ โœฟ
โœฟ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–“๐–Š๐–š๐–‘ โœฟ
โ€ ๐•ถ๐–†๐–Ÿ๐–š๐–—๐–” โ€

โ€ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–š๐–‰๐–Š โ€

30 1 0
By x-efflorescence

Name \   Claude Percius

Age \   appears 27, is around 240 years old - April 22nd

Flower Type \   Magenta Columbine

Species \   Fairy (forest spirit)

Orientation \   Switch/Power Bottom

Occupation \   Florist

Personality \   Carefree, bubbly, mature, soft-spoken, very friendly

Likes \   Anything and everything involving nature, fuzzy blankets, staring up at the stars, spontaneous trips, bees, home-grown vegetables

Dislikes \   Careless people, thunderstorms, chemical fertilizers, peanuts (allergy), math

Backstory \   Put on this Earth as a simple seedling, Claude remained as a forest spirit up until the last 40 years of his life. He was relieved of his duties of protecting and nourishing this forest, and now he lives in said forest in his human body, working as a florist in the city. Claude doesn't have any family - he was simply thrust into the life of a fae, and he's adapted ell to human nature. He's incredibly friendly to everyone that he meets and loves his day job of being a florist. Creating beautiful bouquets for events and lovers alike, Claude puts his entire passion into what he does. He's eager to heal any plants that are dying and has an incredible vegetable garden in his magically hidden home in the forest. Claude is very eager to learn about humans, and has enjoyed most of his experiences with them. What he does yearn to gain knowledge about is how love works - are fae born with the capability of loving? Claude swears that he loves nature and everything about it, but loving another being; is that possible? He can't wait to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.9K 60
I ran downstairs in the living room to see all my brothers circling Nefeli who was looking for me desperately, in panic. Ah, I knew the scream could...
1.1M 26.1K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

181K 13.7K 34
โ™ก This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!