Monster King

By TheFallenRavens

It had been seven years since Nyx brutally stab his classmate. His family blamed it on his father's blood, cl... More

Chapter 1 - The Monster
Chapter 2 - Urban Exploration
Chapter 3 - The Red Calender
Chapter 4 - The Black Sea
Chapter 5 - My bloods still red
Chapter 6 - Molly
Chapter 7 - The Pharaohs cat
Chapter 8 - Molly's gift
Chapter 9 - Regret
Chapter 10 - We made out in the woods?
Chapter 11 - Aunt Boa
Chapter 12 - Family
Chapter 13 - Monster lane
Chapter 14 - Osiris
Chapter 15 - The girl with red eyes
Chapter 16 - The past
Chapter 17 - The monsters heart
Chapter 18 - Monsters
Chapter 19 - Memories
Chapter 20 - Nick wants to fight, again...
Chapter 21 - Learning curves
Chapter 22 - Hades History
Chapter 23 - Fish bowl wars!
Chapter 24 - Curses
Chapter 25 - You're only human
Chapter 26 - The laughter of insanity
Chapter 27 - Shattering
Chapter 28 - My little brother
Chapter 29 - Casey's Glitties!
Chapter 30 - The broken hearted
Chapter 31 - The rythem of the soul
Chapter 32 - To be king
Chapter 33 - The white fist
Chapter 34 - Chaotic good
Chapter 35 - Karma
chapter 36 - Leaving you alone
Chapter 37 - The Monster King
Chapter 38 - The Wolf king
Chapter 39 - Orion's Library
Chapter 40 - Rejection
Chapter 41 - Selfish curse
Chapter 42 - Legends
Chapter 43 - Vampire's and Werewolves
Chapter 44 - Hell
Chapter 45 - Meeting of the Guild masters
Chapter 46 - Emotional Support ghost
Chapter 47 - Snake tracks
Chapter 48 - The thing of many faces
Chapter 49 - Tower of monster's
Chapter 50 - Goodbye Monster
Chapter 51 - Frozen solid
Chapter 52 - I don't remember you
Chapter 53 - Death siblings
Chapter 54 - Welcome to japan
Chapter 55 - Uncomfortable
Chapter 56 - Connections
Chapter 57- Novas heart
Chapter 58 - Nova vs the Pack
Chapter 59 - Lonely Heroes
Chapter 60 - Monsters Kingdom
Chapter 61 - Karma's balance
Chapter 62 - The real me
Chapter 63 - The Bakenekos gift
Chapter 64 - Japan's Guardian
Chapter 65 - Kuchisake-onna
Chapter 66 - Goddess of death
Chapter 67 - Killers hands
Chapter 68 - Cats and Snakes
Chapter 69 - Serpens Caput
Chapter 70 - Visiting Nova
Chapter 71 - Novas pride
Chapter 72 - Alone
Chapter 73 - Retry
Chapter 74 - Parenting
Chapter 75 - Prince of Darkness
Chapter 76 - Fearful Venture
Chapter 77 - Snatch

Halloween special: Bills house

0 0 0
By TheFallenRavens

Dylan skipped along in the darkness on the old empty road. Holding out his phone and happily scrolling through it to get to his YouTube page, excited for his Livestream. He glanced over to his buddy Wade, who was too busy diving into a bag of Lays potato chips to pay attention to what time it was. Dylan grumbled and smacked Wade in the back of the head. 

"Ah! What was that for dude!" Wade grumbled and rubbed the back of his head. 

"Aren't you the one who complains that our viewers call you Choji because the stream always starts with you eating something?" Dylan pointed out and squinted his eyes at him. 

"Well you could just give me a heads up! Instead of hitting me, dick!" Wade said and shoved Dylan. 

"I told you we were gonna start once we got down the road from the house!" He yelled back and shoved Wade, who barely moved from Dylan's little twig arms. 

"Well how am I supposed to know we're here!" He yelled and shoved Dylan again. 

Dylan stumbled back and dropped his phone. But just barely catching himself in the process. Then in a fit of rage he talked the walking submarine to the ground. Where they rolled on the sidewalk, fighting for dominance over one another. That is, until they both rolled right next to Dylan's phone, and saw the shining red light coming from it. Indicating that their little squabble was now being broadcasted to their entire fanbase. The two looked between each other, then back to the phone. Comments were loading into the chat, asking if Wade was gonna kiss Dylan finally. 

"Ewww, get off me man!" Dylan squeaked and shoved at the beast that was laying on top of him, which had no avail. 

Wade was sadly distracted by the flooding in messages on the screen. A bit pleased with himself that he wasn't eating on camera for once. However, once he started seeing the shipping comments he rolled off Dylan fast. The pair took a moment to breathe and fix themselves up before Dylan grabbed his phone. He took a breath and pushed on a smile as he turned the screen toward himself.

"Welcome one and all to another investigation by, The Seeker Brothers!" Dylan cheered into the camera. "Today we're investigating an abandoned home that Wade said he heard strange noises coming from a few days ago."

Dylan turned his camera toward the area around them. Showing a practically empty and cracked road, and beside the road was a sea of tall yellow grass. Then he stopped at a small lone home that stood in the sea of grass. 

"Can you see that folks?" Dylan asked and panned the camera around. "Not a single home but this one around. Now, Wade did some reading about this place, so Wade, why don't you take it away?"

Dylan then turned the camera onto Wade. Who gave the camera a Devilish smirk as he took a pair of lensless glasses from his pocket. He put them on his face and pretended to fix them on his nose. 

"Why thank you my friend." He said and ran his fingers through his silky black locks. "Now, the story isn't anything too crazy, but still interesting. The files say that a farmer named Bill Doverman had this place built because he wanted to get away from the city. However, upon a little further digging, his family and friends all stated he was acting very paranoid prior to making the home. He'd stay locked inside of his room for days on end, he'd scream in the middle of the night. And he had a nurse who was taking care of him who suddenly just vanished. The family doesn't know what happened to her, and he never spoke of her." He said and winked at the camera. "F.Y.I the guy died like, thirty years ago too."

Dylan turned it back on him now. "We couldn't look her up due to it being confidential. So who knows? Maybe she just quit because she couldn't take it, and the family didn't know her well enough to really search."

Wade then bumped into frame and got into the camera. "Or maybe there's something more sinister a foot!" Wade cheered. 

"Find out today on Seeker Brothers!" The two cheered simultaneously and started to laugh. 

The chat started to go wild. People throwing out theory's, some telling the young adventurers to just not do it. The pride in young Dylan and Wade's hearts shot through the roof. This was it! The perfect Halloween special. 

The two flung themselves into the tall yellow grass. Trudging forward with excitement in their eyes. Dylan held his phone out to try and capture every single bit of detail he could. It wouldn't be long before the duo found themselves at the foot of the front porch. 

The house was much more daunting to the boys now than ever before. They'd spent weeks scoping this place out and getting things ready. Enjoying the ugly old yellow house that in the sun, looked like nothing more than a decaying carcass of a home. But right now, this house looked alive. The boarded windows and doors seemed to hold secrets, and mysterious inside. Which beckoned at the back of their minds. Just what would they find inside? The abandoned organs of an old home? Or the secrets Bill thought he took the grave?

As Dylan's eyes scanned over the building, he noticed the window was open. Which puzzled him. After all they'd been watching this house for weeks, and he didn't recall a window not being boarded up. He debated saying something to Wade. This could easily be a homeless guy breaking into here, that could be dangerous for them both. But the ratings and chat have never been this live before. 

As Dylan contemplated what would be the best solution. Wade had already made his move and dove into the open window, where he promptly got stuck. 

"Uh, Dylan, a little help?" The big guy asked as he flailed around. 

Dylan snickered and aimed the camera at Wade's dangling behind. 

"And as you can see here folks. The scariest thing you'll see tonight." Dylan said with a snicker.

"Hey! Dude push me already!" He demanded.

After a bit more of laughing, Dylan lowered his phone and shoved his shoulder into Wade's butt. However, Dylan's little twig arms barely did anything for him. While Wade's body surely seemed stuck. 

"Dude! Why are you so fat!?" Dylan complained. 

"It's not my fault you don't got muscles! Quit that rabbit food diet and maybe you'd have some!" Wade yelled back.

The two went back and forth for a bit as Dylan did his best to shove Wade inside. Dylan pressed his shoulder into his butt and kept pushing. Until a loud fart came from Wades behind. Dylan's cheeks went red and the stench of Wade's ultimate pizza hit Dylan's nose. Who promptly kicked Wade's butt and accidentally knocked him inside the home. 

"Dude you're disgusted that reeks!" Dylan whined and covered his nose. 

After a bit of fanning the stank away, Dylan got his composure back. He grabbed his phone and crawled through the window, which still held Wades bio waste stench. As Dylan stepped out onto the main floor, a gentle creek would follow. He held his phone out and used the flash from his video to see. 

The room before them looked like a scene frozen in time. An old red recliner was leaned back in front of an old box T.V.  The pair walked over and even noticed a mold infested T.V dinner plate that rested on the arm of the chair. The floors were dirty with fallen items and discarded trash. The crunching of the items echoed off from Wade's feet as he walked forward and got into character, pulling out his sophisticated fake glasses and turning back to the camera.

"And as you can see here folks! This is the home of Bill!" He said and held his arms out for dramatic effect. 

Dylan walked over to him and scanned the place. Showing off the time capsule of a living room, then taking the audience off to explore the rest of the home. The room was connected to the kitchen and the boys walked over to it. The first thing that caught their eyes was the bright red smile on a McDonalds bag on the kitchen island. This was different from everything else they'd seen. This wasn't some ancient McDonald's from the 90s bag, it was new and vibrant like someone had been here recently. The two boys looked between each other as they noticed it, sharing the same look of concern. While their chat was exploding about it. This truly just got more interesting. 

Wade cleared away his worry and concern and walked over to the kitchen. Forcing in a big smile as he decided he'd fake it till he made it. 

"And as you can see here folks! It looks like Bill might still be ordering out. From beyond the grave!" He said in a spooky tone. 

"Or, some kids are squatting here," Dylan said and spun the camera around toward his face. "What do you guys think?" 

The chat exploded, spitting theories and cracking jokes about Bill's ghost door dashing a big Mac. While Dylan took his time Reading the chat, Wade examined the kitchen more closely. There were two doors in it. One that led out back and another to what he assumed was the basement, which was wide open. He walked closer to the basement, aiming to take a peek down the steps. However, something else caught his attention. There were chains and a lock laying the ground next to the door. That alone brought shivers down Wade's spine. But what really scared him was just how shiny and new the chains looked. Just like how new the McDonald's bag was…

Wade turned to tell Dylan, who was busy talking to the chat. As he turned he noticed a bunch of excess plastic wrap and white plastic plates on the ground. Wade had cooked enough burgers in his day to recognize that immediately. Those were hundreds of discarded ground beef packages! And the worst part was, they still had red juices over them…

"Dylan!" Wade finally panicked and ran over to him. "I found burgers! We need to leave!

Dylan lowered his phone and squinted his eyes at him. Well of course you found burgers next to the burger king bag, Dylan thought. 

"Relax dude, it's just some shady house." Dylan replied and started down the hall. "Come on, we check the bedroom and the basement and we can go."

"Promise?" Wade asked. 

Dylan held up the phone. "You hear that guys! Wades wussing out!" 

"Hey!" Wade whined

Dylan then held out his phone to him. "Here hold this if you're feeling scared. I'll take the lead to the bedroom." 

Wade hesitantly took the camera, reminding himself that it'll be over soon. The halls unfortunately weren't any better. The trash filled every step Dylan took, while Wade panned the phone at the picture frames that lined the walls. Showing a bald man and a woman. Wade knew the man was Bill, but the woman. He'd never seen her before, and that definitely wasn't his wife. 

So who was it?

Soon Dylan turned the corner down the small hall and got to the bedroom. As he turned, he stopped in his tracks. His blood ran cold as he saw the destroyed room. Everything inside was broken and mashed together into a pile in the middle of it. After a few seconds of staring it, it finally occurred to Dylan what this looked like, it looked like a nest! He backed away slowly and turned to Wade. Who saw the pancaked look in the logical Dylan's eyes. 

"We should go…" Dylan whispered. 

As he said that, a voice called out from the kitchen. 

"Waaade, waaaaade, dear, did you come here to find me?" The feminine voice called out. 

Dylan's skin crawled, the reality that someone else was actually here sinking in. However, he couldn't move, what was he supposed to do? Where could he go? After all, the only exit was the window. And that was right back where the voice was. Dylan stepped deeper into the nest and whispered to Wade. 

"Come on, let's hide in here." 

Wade was equally frozen in place, but it wasn't for the same reasons. In fact, it was a mix of fear and joy. That was his mother's voice. He hadn't seen his mom since she ran off with another man. Was she really here? Waiting for him?

"Waaade dear, I forgive you for telling on Mommy. I miss you." The voice beckoned. 

"Wade don't listen." Dylan pushed. 

Wade snaked out of his feelings, reality setting in. The ground beef,  McDonald's! There's no way right? Then again, Dylan is smarter than me. He said it was just a homeless person. Maybe my mom is homeless now. He went to take a step back and her face appeared. 

The caramel skin and long brown hair of his mother bounced in the wind as her face turned the corner. She gave him a smile as tears ran down her face. That's when Wade lost it, he ran for her. His mother! She was here! This was his dream come true!

After all, it's all his fault she left. Ratting on her for cheating. He could finally Apologize, fix his family. Wade had tears in his eyes as he raced down the hall towards his mom's face. But as soon as he turned the corner, The sight of a twisted black neck connected to his mother's came into sight. A beast made of darkness stood on all fours before him. Its dark wings spread out wide as it made its rubbery neck twist around and look him over. 

Dylan chased after his friend and tried to snatch his collar. Flashes came into Dylan's mind of the past. Memories of a friend he'd lost. Guilt gripped his heart as he yanked Wade over to him.

The woman's mouth suddenly opened up wide. A loud crack echoed out from its mouth as its jaw unhinged. Dylan grabbed Wade's arm, but it was too late. The beast lunged forward and buried its teeth into Wade's throat. All the while the demon stared intently into Wade's eyes. The same eyes his mother had.  The beast clamped down and the monster's teeth sunk into his flesh, then tore his head from his body. Letting Wade's blood rain down upon them all as the monster caught Dylan's best friend's head between his teeth. Then crushed it in its jaw. Eating it like a starving dog takes. The sound of crunching bones echoed off throughout the home and Dylans eyes were wide in shock. Seeing the big submarine that was Wades body flop to the floor, a river of blood gushing out from where his friend once stood. 

Dylan dropped his phone and ran to the window, only to find it blocked by an assortment of junk. The beast with the woman's face continued to feast on Wade as Dylan ran to the backdoor. Yanking at it with all his might, but it didn't budge. He noticed the open door and raced down it. Not even thinking about where he'd wind up. He needed something, any sign of escape! 

As he came to the bottom of an empty concrete basement, he did find something that made him freeze in his tracks. A cage sat beside him, a huge cage with a broken door that was busted down and lying on the floor. He didn't know what to think of it. Was this Bills doing!? Did he have some demon trapped here!?

"Dylan, Dylan, why did you leave me Dylan? I thought you loved me?" Another feminine voice came out from upstairs, but this time, Dylan recognized it. 

"Stop it…" He said. 

"Dylan! It hurts! Where are you going!? You said to try this! You did!" The voice snapped back.

Dylan's heart raced and tears began to leak from his eyes. His entire body trembled and he slowly turned towards the door. Seeing the face of his first love. The one he left to die.

Her long red hair danced around as the large thick neck slid out from behind it. Floating over and starring Dylan in the eyes. 

"Please, I- I didn't mean to-" He started. 

"You left me to die. Because you were scared you'd get in trouble. And now everyone thinks I'm the druggy." She said and Dylan started to shake more. 

"Please I-"

Before another word left his lips, the beast lunged at him. Burying its teeth into Dylan's arm. He screamed with all his might as he felt his flesh tear and heard his bones break. The monster was not being so kind this time. As its teeth weren't sharp. They were flat and had to grind into his skin to tear his flesh away.  Dylan hesitated but punched the beast's face over and over. Tears poured out from his eyes as he kept punching  Flashes of the night coming into mind. Seeing his love lifeless body laying next to him in the car. Being at her funeral as people whispered about her. Saying they always knew she was messed up. 

But truth be told. Dylan was the monster. He'd ran away so he wouldn't get in trouble for drugging her. The beast yanked at his arm as tendons popped and ripped. Blood splattered the ground as Dylan saw his arm being torn from his shoulder. His flesh being completely torn from his body as the monster finally ripped it off completely and threw his arm up into the air, then had it fall into its throat, swallowing it whole. 

Dylan screamed loudly and grabbed his shoulder. Spinning on the ground as his blood made a warm bath underneath him. The beast cackled as he stomped over to him. 

"It's okay Dylan, I know you've always wanted to die." The beast snickered, still with the voice of Dylan's first love. 

Then, as if the monster had mercy it smashed poor Dylan's skull. Silencing him. Giving the monster the feast it wanted.

Boa would find this phone later on. However, nothing of the two young boys were left. So, all she could do was clean up the mess. This being the first time, Face changer escaped his cell. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 2 15
(*PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT*) Zora's parents knew she was powerful the day she was born. She almost innocently killed her cousin before she was even a...
17.3K 1.6K 45
"A hungry wolf at all the herd will run, in hope, through all, to make sure of one" I heard the whisper again as I sat on the forest floor, blood dri...
647 30 8
••• (Your P.O.V.) ••• Three years ago, I lost my sight in a car accident. Both of my parents were killed in the process, leaving me parentless. I was...
362 14 30
Ten years ago every creature, myth, and legend that you can think of, and some you have never heard of, decided to stop hiding and started attacking...