All is forgiven - wanda nat

Von dexnumber

After the battle in Sokovia, Wanda is left a mess from hydra and the death of her brother, Pietro. However, w... Mehr

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
A/N
just for funzies (NOT PART OF THE MAIN STORYLINE)

A/N

1K 8 0
Von dexnumber

This is my first story so I'm all open to feedback and new story ideas.

For a bit of information Wanda is older in this story even though she was a minor in AOU.

I'm not sure often I will be updating this story so it will just be wherever I have the time/motivation.
I plan on writing this slightly more detailed than others (so for example more depth into people's emotions hopefully).
It will also be from different point of views or just 3rd person.
There will be a title stating who's pov it is.
If there's any spelling errors please comment and I'll change it ASAP :)

Thank you for reading.
-d x

-

I am also writing another Natasha fanfic so please check that out! Xx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

33.6K 892 24
Wanda Maximoff just lost her brother, she's alone and broken in a new house, with new peoples and she's supposed to become an avengers. Natasha Roma...
96.5K 3.8K 45
Book Two - A year has passed since Wanda heard Y/N call out for her at the cabin. There has been no trace or connection from Y/N since, no matter how...
276K 9.2K 45
Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to work with the Avengers is offered to Y/N s...
Teeth Von lev

Fanfiction

12.9K 439 20
Losing her brother did nothing to endear Wanda Maximoff to Natasha Romanoff. Sure, she felt something akin to a twinge of sympathy when she saw Wanda...