Male reader as Rimuru in High...

By AndrsFernando1

A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wan... More

Info
The Void Dragon God
The Rise of Rimuru Tempest
The Familiar Forest
The Tempest Family
Rimuru new subordinates
The Beginning of the Anime
The Boosted Gear
Rimuru new subordinates Part 2
The Twilight Healing user
Battle between the Fallen Angels
Return to the Familiar Forest
The Fire Chicken Riser
Rimuru vs Riser
The Storm Dragon Veldora
New Characters
Excalibur Arc
The Two Exorcist
The Mask Twins
Kokabiel
A Day on the Beach
The Three Factions and Tempest
Battle in the Labyrinth
The Reward Ceremony
The Reward Ceremony Part 2
Veldora vs Great Red
A Visit in Kyoto
New Characters Part Two
A Trip in the Underworld
The Party
A Family Reunion
Talk Between Siblings
The Trihexa?
Everyone meet Kumoko the Spider Goddess
Family get Together
The Mask Heroes
Attack from the Underworld
Juggernaut Drive
Octagram
Ciel the Truth First Wife
The Fifth Mask Heroes
The Land of the Vampires
Black Numbers
Rizevim Livan Lucifer
The Wedding between a Reaper and a Nekoshou
The Rimuru Verse
The Mirror
The Sixth Mask Hero
Kunou visit in the Labyrinth
The Mother in law
Hunting down False Shadow Hero
If anime characters become Power Rangers
Rescuing the Yokai Leader
The Hero Faction strikes again and familiar faces
The Destroyer Milim Nava
The Lizardman and fighting off a Demon army
Power Up! Mask Heroes
Power Up! Mask Heroes Part 2
Agent E
The Fall of Cao Cao and the Rise of the Void Dragon Emperor God
The slime assassin Melona
The Jura Tempest Federation
Helping a fellow Spider out
Spider Goddess vs Spider Queen
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor part 2
The Rimuru Verse 2
A Faded Encounter
If anime characters become Power Rangers part 2
Explosion Empress
New Members of the Family
Epilogue

The Rising of The Shield Loli

2.5K 48 23
By AndrsFernando1

Somewhere at Kyoto

An area where there is not a lot of people around, a portal opened out and walking out of it was a muscular young man with long dark blue colored hair. His attire, he dons a high collared black cloak and has a necklace of red dragon claws around his neck and a sash around his waist.

Author: Just to let you guys know this character that looks like Acnologia is a OC character that belongs to Neptunia36 and he allows me permission to use his OC. This character will be a cameo to another author's OC and also you're welcome Neptunia36 if you're reading this.

He was at the same area where the battle between Rimuru, Cao Cao and Milim took place.

???: So this must be the place where I sense that signature from a month ago that felt similar to my father. I wonder what took place a month ago? There's only one way to find out.

The unknown person used Time Manipulation to look through the past. After he was done he began searching for Rimuru's location by sensing his Dragon Core which he immediately have found it.

???: Hmm I sense two signatures that are in two different locations. Which means the one I sense at this location I'm in now is a Parallel Existence as for the one I sense that is far from here is the real one and that is where I'll be going. You may be an interesting version of Rimuru but I need to see if you are a friend or foe and also to know if you pose a threat to the real Rimuru Tempest.

In the forest of the Jura Tempest Federation and brought to you by

A girl wearing black suit of armor with red accents and carry a large shield and holding an ornate short sword was walking in the forest, heading towards Tempest to complete her task she was given. This is Maple but an artificial clone of the real Maple who was created by none other than Izis. This clone of Maple was made as a last resort and now she is free from her slumber.

She was walking near at the gates But then she will stop by someone.

???: Hold it right there kiddo you cannot enter without permission.

She turned her head to face Mato who was looking at her with a blank look.

Mato: Would you mind telling me what you're here for? I cannot just let you in unless you have some reason to be here.

Maple tilted her head. Then a smile form at her face and she replied to Mato.

Maple: Why I'm here you may ask? Well I am here to complete my task and that is to eliminate Rimuru Tempest.

This alarm Mato as she create a large gun for a hand and aiming it at Maple.

Mato: It's best for you to leave kiddo and we can forget about this ever happen.

Maple: Sorry but I can't do that. It's my mission and I must complete it. If you are in my way I will have no choice but to use violence against you.

Mato: Go ahead. Do you're worse, pussy.

Maple smile darken, as a small chuckle was heard from her lips.

Maple: Fine it's your choice don't say I didn't warn you. Hydra!

The three headed hydra shot deadly poison at Mato who quickly avoided, taking cover and use her cannon begin shooting open fire at Maple. Maple use her shield defending herself for getting shot. Mato change her target to the hydros and shot the three heads as the lower bodies began to vanish.

Mato: Fine, you wanna play that way then... you're about to be having a BAD TIME.

Maple: Machine God!

Mato quickly covered her eyes from the bright flashing lights as Maple began going into a transformation sequence.

Maple was now cover in a mech armor suit with a bunch of weapons.

Mato: (Okay I got to admit that's was pretty cool!)

Maple: Shall we get this battle started?

Mato: We shall.

With Rimuru

I'm in big trouble now. Tiamat is still staring at me waiting for me to answer. How did I get myself in this situation, oh yeah it's because of Melona that I'm in this dilemma. This all started when she reveal her daughter Shinsha is also my daughter and I have no regulation of meeting Melona or doing stuff with her and I'm still surprise, shock and confuse. I tried asking Ciel for assistance.

Rimuru: (Ciel any idea about the girl the claims to be my daughter?)

Ciel: (This was very unexpected even for me but after further analysis I discovered that this was the doing of the mirror which, Izis as she was the one who made the individual Shinsha.)

Rimuru: (So that witch I got rid off some how made a child replica of me? I have no idea what was her goal in the first place since I Hakai her. I could just bring her back from being erased from existence to get some answers but I think it's best to not do that just to play safe.)

Tiamat: Rimuru!

I flinch when Tiamat yell my name as I turned to look at her gaze.

Tiamat: I'm still waiting. You better have a good explanation for this. Why there's a girl that looks exactly like you and claims to be your daughter?

Rimuru: Well there is a logical explanation for this.

Tiamat: Like what, that you been secretly seeing another woman behind my back for all these years!

Rimuru: No that's not true I never even met her, and this is the first time I ever seen her!

Tiamat: Then how do you explain that daughter of hers! It's obviously that she is yours!

Shinsha was feeling nervous how things turn out to be, meeting her father for the very first time.

Shinsha: Um is this all my fault?

Melona: Oh no honey it's not your fault at all it's just your Papa's mistress doesn't want to face the facts that I am more suitable to be his wife.

Tiamat turn to glare at Melona who have a smug smile which Tiamat feel pissed and she was releasing a scary aura around her. Veldora and Milim we're watching the scene in front of them as they don't know what to do even Eddie and Moss. Before things could go out of hands Kumoko came rushing in the room.

Kumoko: Hey Rimuru we got a pr-

She look at the two people in the room, one she knew from another anime and the other is a girl that looks exactly like her brother.

Kumoko: There is a lot of questions I wanna ask but that could wait. We got a situation, I just had a call from Mato that she's fighting a loli with a mech suit and you're not going to believe who it is.

Rimuru: Who is it?

Kumoko: Maple.

Rimuru stand up from his seat in total shock.

Rimuru: Naofumi and Mash secret love child is here?!

Kumoko can only sweat drop from his comment.

Kumoko: Yep it's her.

Melona: (So that bastard Nerrax release the devil of the shield, this can't be good.)

With Mato and Maple

Mato was flying in the air having a aerial battle with Maple both firing their ammo at one another. Mato thought was time to bring in the big guns as she created more weaponry big guns.

Mato: Say hello to my little friend!

She began fiery a barrage of bullets from her heavy machine guns. Maple decide to fight back by unleashing her own big guns.

Maple: Chew on this! [Deploy Artillery]!

Their attacks collided that it cause an explosion which caught the attention of the Tempest citizens. Seeing that Maple could be quite dangerous Mato wanted to end this quickly as she desummon her guns and then she summon chains that wraparound Maple making her unable to move in place. Mato made a giant blade that is covered in blue flames and pointed it at Maple's neck.

Mato: Sorry kid it's nothing personal, but you seem to be dangerous to be kept alive, so no hard feelings though.

Right when she was about to deliver the final strike Maple shout it out something random.

Maple : Syrup come on out!

Out of a puff of smoke was a small green turtle was floating next to Maple.

Syrup: Turtle~

Mato: The hell, a turtle? What is that supposed to d-

Mato had her eyes widen and her jaw drop seen the turtle was growing large in size.

Mato: What the f-

Maple: Use Spirit Cannon!

Syrup: "Tur..."

A green ball of energy started to form on Syrup's mouth, as he fired a green bean towards Mato who didn't have time to react.

Syrup: "...tle!"

Maple: Yeah you're doing great Syrup! Keep it up and knock her dead!

Syrup finally stop firing the bean. Maple look around seeing there was no sign of Mato anywhere which means.

Maple: Oh... I think you may have killed her...... Oopsies well that's probably her fault that she got herself in this mess. Let's go Syrup! Let's cause some rampage to the town that way that will get the attention of our target and he will come to us!

Syrup: Turtle!

Finally free from the chains Maple drop her Machine God form and sat on top of Syrup's shell. Syrup began to float while Maple rise on his shell now making their way towards Tempest. However Maple notice a bunch of rose petals were swirling around them rapidly. While the rose petals were swirling around them then they suddenly heard your voice shockingly it was the voice Mato.

Mato: Ha ha I'm back bitch! You thought you got rid of me? How wrong you totally are!

Maple: Huh?!?! How can that be?! Syrup's Spirit Cannon hit you directly, I saw it with my own eyes how are you alive?!

Mato: I'm the ghost of your past and I came back to haunt you from the great beyond. And now I will take my revenge upon you my pretty, and your little turtle too!

Syrup: Turtle.

Maple: You don't scare me! I ain't afraid of no ghost! Show yourself you coward, I'll be sending you to the Shadow Realm where you would spend the rest of your ghostly days there!

Mato: You can try but at the end of this day, one shall stand.

Maple: And one shall fall.

???: Okay I think this is gotten far enough.

Maple: Who's voice is that?

Mato: Um ignore that you're just hearing things the only voice you should be listening to is mine.

???: Mato stop messing with her you're not a ghost.

Mato: You know what, you're right, you thought I was a ghost but it was I! Dio!

???: Mato knock it off!

Mato: Alright alright, geez I'll stop.

The rose petals suddenly stop spinning now having a view of their new surroundings that they are in somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Maple realizing that they're not in the forest but in some abandoned wasteland.

Maple: Syrup... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. Those rose petals must have teleport us to some unknown location?

Looking up seeing two people. One is Mato who is crossing both her arms while being holded by Ruby who is floating above Maple and Syrup. Suddenly multiple chains came out of the ground and constraining Maple and Syrup. Maple complaints that she's been tied up by chains again.

Maple: Ah come on I just got free from these chains! Do I really have to go into Atrocity and kill someone!

Maple noticed five other people we're also here who are Rin, Colopl, Kuroka, Shintaro and Sheltie. Rin seems to be the one who made these chains appeared, making Maple note to add Rin in her kill list once she gets free from these chains. Ruby slowly descending down, landing next to the others and drop Mato who landed on her butt.

Sheltie: It seems that you had your fun fighting with that human but it's quite funny that you actually lost by a turtle.

Mato: Shut up! I was caught off guard, I wasn't really expecting that turtle to grow in size and shooting that hyper beam attack at me.

Sheltie: Well be grateful Ruby save you in time or else people will remember you that you die by the hands of a turtle. Oh what a shameful way to die and how very embarrassing.

Mato: Why you!!

She created two arm cannons and pointing them at Sheltie.

Mato: I'll blow you to bits you bloodsucking leech!

Sheltie: Oh kinky~

Mato: Oh not like that you pervert!

Rin: Enough you two! Mato can you explain to us why you were fighting this human?

She withdraw her cannons and took a deep breath to calm her self down.

Mato: Alright I'll make this fast to explain.

She explain to the others when she encounter Maple and what she was doing here.

Rin: So that human's mission here is to eliminate the boss? I cannot let that slide. We need to deal with her at once.

Ruby: Let me deal with her. There's been something I've been wanting to try out with my explosion. So I think it's best for you guys to give me enough space for what I'm about to do.

Rin: Already sis I'll let you handle this one.

Everyone move a few distance away for Ruby. Closing both of her eyes Ruby began speaking to someone in her mind.

Ruby: (Alright inner me I finally decided my choice about the deal you offered me.)

A voice of a female was heard in Ruby's mindscape and reply to her.

???: Have you decided to finally make a pack with me, that you shall be granted new strength? There is no turning back if you walk to this new path of yours.

Ruby: (Yes. My decision is finalized.)

Ever since blowing up the castle of the Tepes Faction Ruby storied hearing a voice from her head and she's been keeping this secret from the others. No one knew about this except one. Ciel. She had noticed this from the beginning but kept this from Rimuru cause she noticed this individual in Ruby's mind it's harmless. And there was something special about this individual that lives in the mine of Ruby, it's a Manas.

???: Very well, then let us form a contract and you will have the blood of the Crimson Magic Clan running through your veins, daughter of Summer Rose.

A sudden headache was felt by Ruby as she hold her head from the pain. This caught the attention of everyone as they were starting getting worried for her.

Shintaro: Ruby what's wrong? Answer us babe.

Colopl: Hey sis what's going on with you?

Kuroka: Is she all right? What's happening to her all the sudden?

Rin: I don't know but I hope Ruby knows what she's doing if this was basically her plan. If not we go and check what is wrong with her.

Just then Rimuru arrive with Kumoko, Tiamat, Veldora, Milim and even Melona and Shinsha are here. They left Eddie and Moss to look at their Tempest while they are gone. Rimuru and Kumoko took a glance face to face to Maple even surprise seeing her pet turtle Syrup. They then took their attention on Ruby holding her head in pain.

Rimuru: What's going on with Ruby?

Rin: We don't know this happened all the sudden. But she did say she wanted to trial something from her explosion.

Rimuru turn to look at Ruby and spoke to Ciel.

Rimuru: (Ciel what's the status of Ruby?)

Ciel: (Answer. The individual Ruby it's going through a process of evolution and that includes her Unique Skill is evolving.)

Rimuru: (Wait seriously right now? But can you cancel the evolution process for happening?)

Ciel: (Negative. The process has already begun.)

Maple seeing her target Rimuru is here. She wants to carry out her mission but she was curious what Ruby was planning to do. Maple can take whatever attacks hit her surely she could survive whatever attack Ruby sends her.

???: I am thou, thou art I... "Darker than black, darker than darkness, combine with my intense crimson. Time to wake up, descend to these borders and appear as an intangible distortion. Dance, dance, dance! May a destructive force flood my torrent of power, a destructive force like no other! Send all creation to its source! Come out of your abyss! Humanity knows no other more powerful offensive technique! It is the ultimate magical attack! Explosion!"

In that very moment Ruby raise her head up high and she shouted of the top of her lungs calling out the name of the entity that lives in her mind.

Ruby: MEGUMIN!!!

An explosion engulfed Ruby as she went through to a transformation to her awakened form, summoning her scythe Crescent Rose on her right and she also summon a brown staff with a floating red gem on her left. A black wizard's hat appeared above Ruby out of thin air as she caught it and place it on her head and an eyepatch with a cross at the middle appeared on her left eye. A ghostly figure of a young girl with shoulder-length dark brown hair and oddly languid crimson-colored eyes wearing a wizard attire suddenly appear behind Ruby wearing the same new accessories as her. Both Ruby and the girl ended the transformation by doing Jojo poses as their eyes shine bright red to make things more epic.

When the transformation was done there was a moment of silence till the girl behind Ruby did a dramatic pose and introducing herself.

Megumin: My name is Megumin! My calling is that of an arch wizard, one who controls explosion magic, the strongest of all offensive magic!

No one didn't say a single word this they were either shock or they were dumbfounded.

Rimuru: (Ciel, care to explain what all this just happened and also, WHY THE HELL IS MEGUMIN DOING HERE!)

Ciel: (Answer. The individual Ruby Unique Skill Explosion has evolved into the Ultimate Skill Explosion Empress Megumin and she has evolved into a Crimson Mage Reaper. And for your answer Ruby's Skill slowly became a Manas every time she uses her explosion it starts growing a ego. But it's completely harmless, I know because I have been noticing this from the beginning when it was born.)

Rimuru: (You mean you knew about this and you didn't even bothering telling me!)

Ciel went quiet for second but slowly reply.

Ciel: (Y-Yes I have. I-I apologize for not tell you about this m-master.)

Rimuru: (After all this is done I will have to think of a punishment for you.)

Ciel blush of the thought of being punished by her master which she wouldn't mind. Rimuru sighed for all the unexpected things has happen today.

Rimuru: This really has become a very strange day.

Next part Explosion Empress

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 553 19
After a horrendous storm that brushed over your kingdom, you, as an elf queen, was forced to search for a new place for you and your people to stay a...
300K 7.7K 43
A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got reincarnated in Rimuru's body when he first...
73.2K 3.4K 31
[IN INDEFINITE HIATUS: Read my profile bio for the summarized detail] Standing alone in the middle of nothingness, he opens his eyes. The world that...
45.1K 1K 15
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...