True inferno

Από Melvynn_

Redson asks his old Mentor to help his friend Mei control her new powers and his Mentor will gladly take her... Περισσότερα

New Student [ 1+2 ]
Training [ 3 ]
Calmer Area [ 4 ]
Get to know [ 5 ]
She's here. [ 6 ]
The Gang [ 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
The End? [ Chapter 9 ]
Short Story 1
Beach Episode!
Monkey King
Confrontation
Characters
Awakened
‼️For those who couldn't read the fonts‼️
Day 1

The Mind

405 14 8
Από Melvynn_

Mel wakes up in a big room. Castle walls. There is a bookshelf in the corner filled with tons of books and files, a coffee table beside the sofa he is strapped to. He tugs on his restraints. Nothing. He tries to burn it but for some reason he can't even spark a single flame. He looks up, a TV screen is showing which looks to be his temple. It's night time there.

~~~~

An eagle sits on top of the branch. Eyeing the temple in front of it, the eagle drops down from the branch and flies away. Meanwhile, Mei, Redson and Qinglong are in said temple. Qinglong about to explain to them more about Mel and his other half.

Along time ago, at a different temple, at a different place. Mel was like any other deity Kind and forgiving. He loved the towns people and the towns people loved him. They always came to him for help.

One day, His old friend Lady ChuHua visited him for his blessing and his readings on her love life with the one and only Sun Wukong. Qinglong was with them and they were almost at the end of their session. Wukong doesn't seem like he's having any interest in this, he's been glaring at both him and Qinglong but mostly him since he was the one who'll be doing his reading session. As they were separated from ChuHua and Qinglong. Mel tried to be patient with him but he keeps disrespecting him and calling him a fraud. The last straw happened and a loud boom echoed through the temple. Qinglong and ChuHua run in and see the room a complete and burnt mess. Mel's calmy smiling and Wukong has a smirk on his face, thinking he'd done something good for the people.

Rumors spread like wildfire about how Mel attacked Lady ChuHua and her partner. He has tried to deny this but this just added fuel to the fire. He ended up locking himself in his room not wanting to deal with the stress given by the towns people. Mel tries to cope but a certain person wanted revenge...

~~~~

Qinglong hears the news about Lady ChuHua and was going to report it to Mel. Thinking he'd be sad about the news but no emotion was present when he told him. He looked calmy out his window, maybe even a little amused. This was concerning behavior from Mel and asked him if he was okay. Mel responded with a nod and the a "yes" and shooed him away with his hand. Qinglong walks out and before he shut the door behind him he could see a smile on Mel's face. The door closes.

After that incident Mel went back to his life like normal. He visited a town full of Qilins, creatures who can see the past and the future. While playing with one of them they mentioned that they wanted to test out his powers on him. Mel thought nothing of it and agreed. He sat down Infront of the Qilin and held out his hand for the Qilin to take it, when the Qilin took his hand they saw a horrible future... He shoved his hand away and ran. Leaving Mel confused and worried. After that another set of rumours appeared about Mel who's going to be the one to end the world and that they should execute him before it happens. But Fenghuang wasn't going to let that happen. He ended up burning the whole town to the ground and ended the Qilins... Except for one, Hua Li.

~~~~

Hua Li : Wukong! Why haven't you told the Jade emperor yet!?

Wukong : I- Sorry Hua Li! I can't! We still haven't figured out what's wrong with Mel! It's like he's been possessed or something. Whatever is happening the real Mel is still in there. Hwang said so!

Hwang : Yes, I can feel that there are two Qi's present when I'm around Mel. I didn't think anything of it until now tho...

Hua Li : Who cares!? Not our problem. If we tell the Jade Emperor, this problem will be out of our way! I'm sure the Jade emperor can take care of it.

Wukong : But that the problem Hua Li! The Jade Emperor is just going to get rid of him! But since Mel's the heart of the samadhi fire I'm sure he's going to be difficult to capture.

Hwang : Hmmm.... Maybe. We can call GuanYin?

Wukong : Guanyin? But she's so busy.. and I haven't talked to her for decades.

Hwang : Yeah but I'm sure she'll remember you since you have a reputation and all.

Wukong : Ha. Ha. Very funny. But still that was back when Master was still... Alive. I don't think she'll be of help.

Hwang : ...

Hua Li : But maybe Qinglong can ask her for help. He's still one of the respected legends in all Chinese folklore so I'm sure he can ask THE Guanyin for help.

Wukong : You're right! Let's go to Qinglong right now!

As the trio flew to Qinglong and Mel's temple on the somersault cloud a set of eyes were watching them from afar.

~~~~

Qinglong : Genius! I can definitely go ask her but it's going to take a while to get there... But anything to get Mel back.

Wukong : Great! Then we get Guanyin and capture Mel!

Hua Li : Tch...

Hua Li looks outside and caught a glimpse of orange hair passing by the gates.

She gets everyone's attention and tells them to come outside, when they did a disheveled Mel appeared into view, coming in from the gates.

Mel : Guys! -

Wukong : Why are you here!?

Mel : What! It's my home! Wukong get off me right now!

Qinglong : ...

Mel : Please! Let me explain! Me and that other me are different! Just give me a few minutes of your time before he wakes up again!

Qinglong: ...

Hwang : ...

Hua Li : ...

Wukong : ...

Mei : Let's hear him out..

~~~~

Mel : So as you know, legends says that Fenghuang was always one singular person but then was split into two individuals, Good and Evil. The evil one, we call Fenghuang but is also called Jiu Feng in other parts of china. He was regarded as one of the earliest forms of the Chinese Phoenix Fenghuang. After an incident that happened long ago between the Kingdom of Chu and its former overlord, the reigning Zhou Dynasty, the bird, being the totem creature of the Chu people, was demonised as a result. Then I was born to be the good side of Fenghuang. Basically two people in one body.

Everyone in the room was trying to process it.

Mei : Then is there a way to get Jiu Feng or Fenghuang out of you?

Mel : Not that I know of. But I did see him talk about his plans while I was trapped in our shared body. He said he was going to plan something. Something big! A war between worlds perhaps.

Redson : Do you know when exactly is it going to happen?

Mel : In 2 days. At the gates of heaven.

Wukong : He's going to go after the jade emperor? We've go to go to Guanyin now.

Mel : Guanyin?

Hwang : Yeah! We're gonna get her to help you! Maybe she knows a way to get that demon out of you.

Mel : Oh.. Great! Please do tell me EVERYTHING.

Mei : Okay. So you said that Fenghuang was going to go attack heaven. Before that happens were going to capture him with one of Guanyins mantra traps. We'll figure out a way to separate you from that demon. We don't know how but hopefully we'll find a way.

Mel : Thanks guys.

Qinglong : I'm so glad you're back. Even if it's just for a little bit. I promise you that we'll put an end to this forever. And we can go back to our normal lives.

Mel : Please do. I hate it in there. Not so very comfortable and so very lonely.

Wukong : If there's going to be a war. We've got to do something to stop it. I'll talk to MK first thing in the morning and we'll talk about how to stop that.

Mei : Great! And me and Qinglong will come get my uncle to help also!

Redson : I'll get my mother and Father. They know a thing or two with wars. I'm sure they can help us.

Mel : Perfect. Thank you guys.

~~~~

Mel left. Back to the place where Fenghuang was before. As he flew he couldn't but to chuckle a bit.

Fenghuang : Idiots

He flew back to the Liang Residence and walks into one of the houses where Lady Bone Demon is brewing something up.

Fenghuang : Is the corruption spell ready?

LBD : Just a few more ingredients and it should be ready.

Fenghuang : Great! Now don't forget! If you mess it up on purpose I'll make your life a thousand times worse than what you've experienced down there in hell. So don't mess up!

LBD : Yes... My Lord.

Fenghuang smiles and walks away. Lady Bone Demon looks at the cauldron. She didn't want to be causing chaos again.. but she had no choice.

~~~~

Mel struggles in his restraints but it seems like it's getting tighter and tighter by the second. He slumps in the chair letting out an annoyed groan and tries to relax. The restraints loosen. He notices this and tries to empty his mind and just relax. The more he relaxes, the more the restraints loosened and suddenly he was free! Rubbing his red wrists he gets up and looks around the room. He walks to the door behind the sofa and tries to open it but to no avail. It's seems to be locked. He looks around for a key but found nothing. He sees the books on the shelf and tries to take one off. It was a lever. A click can be heard and the door opens.

Mel : Well that was... Easy.

He walks out. The castle was like every ordinary castle. Big, well decorated and lots and lots of rooms. Mel walks into room number one, a dining room with pretty silverware set on the table but only one plate was filled with food. Room number two, a bedroom with the most comfortable mattress and the fluffiest pillows. He could lay here forever but he has to find a way out. Plus! He already slept very uncomfortably in that sofa. Room number three, a huge library. Filled with almost all the books you could probably think of. One section was called "Life". He took one out and flipped through the pages, it was just filled with a lot of cursive writing that he could hardly read.

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷. 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽. 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓻𝓲𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻! 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓮. 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷. 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓱𝓪 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓻𝓲𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻. 𝓝𝓸. 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷. 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻. 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓾𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂. 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭. 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮... 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓻𝔂. 𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱.

Mel feels kind of bad for him. He put the book back and explored more of the library picking up books here and there. The writing has gotten more readable.

ℭ𝔥𝔲𝔥𝔲𝔞 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔬 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡. 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔟𝔞𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔬𝔶𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔫 𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔬𝔱. ℑ 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡'𝔳𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯. ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔰𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔐𝔞𝔠𝔞𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔰𝔢 𝔞𝔰 𝔚𝔲𝔨𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢'𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔬𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔦𝔱 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔟𝔢. ℌ𝔢'𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩. 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔨𝔢𝔶𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔬 𝔲𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰, 𝔡𝔬 ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣? ℌ𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔡𝔬 𝔦𝔱 𝔥𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔰𝔬𝔬𝔫. ℑ 𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔰. ℑ𝔣 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 ℑ'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔱 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣.

𝔔𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤... 𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔢? ℑ 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡? ℑ 𝔤𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔰 ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔴𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤. 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰 𝔪𝔢. 𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢? 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔨𝔢𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔨! ℑ'𝔪 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔶...

𝔖𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔰 ℑ 𝔢𝔫𝔳𝔶 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔪𝔶 "𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰" 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 ℑ'𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔢𝔡 𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢. ℑ 𝔤𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔤 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱. 𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔪𝔢. 𝔄𝔩𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔶. ℑ'𝔪 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔡. 𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱 ℑ 𝔟𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔪?

𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔩𝔶. ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢. 𝔄 𝔟𝔦𝔤 𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔤𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔷𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯. 𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℑ 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔲𝔱. ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬'𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔢. ℑ'𝔪 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔥𝔲𝔫𝔤𝔯𝔶. 𝔐𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔤𝔬 𝔢𝔞𝔱. 𝔉𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔴𝔰 𝔲𝔭 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔫𝔬 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢. 𝔖𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔪𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔬𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔡. ℑ'𝔪 𝔣𝔯𝔢𝔢.

Mel guesses he's been documenting his whole life in these books. Mel rubs his eyes. Maybe he can continue another time. He puts the book back in the shelf and leaves the room. A scroll falls of the shelf. It's tied with a blue ribbon and has a wax skull seal on it.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...