Strawberry cake || •Seth Bord...

By ToTiredForShit

Started: 11-03-2022 • 12.04 A.M/ 00.04 Ended: 02-28-20024 • 10.66 P.M/22.56 (I request you read my last A/n b... More

Part 1 > Hi, how can i help you?
Part 2> hi, again.
Part 4> Lily what are you watching?
Part 5> Wait you know?
Part 6> You look beautiful.
Part 7> looking good
A/n
Part 8 > Wow, that sounds fun
Part 9>
Part 10> Oh, it's Khaleesi Dobosh.
part 11
A/n

Part 3 > was that the pretty boy?

607 7 19
By ToTiredForShit

Currently in school but fuck that, I felt like starting to write so I am going to.

Y/n pov:

It's been just over a month and Seth has come by every Saturday at 2 P.M and he always wants strawberry cake, always.

It's Saturday and while I'm making hot choco Lily runs in happy. "Oh hi there, dear, where did you come from." I say smiling.

Then Aria comes running in, out of breath. "You little- I told you not to run." She says to her little sister. "I wanted to see N/n." Lily whines and I chuckle.

"Would you like anything, Lils?" I ask putting the choco on a tray and handing it to Aria. "It's for Mr. Uphill." I tell her and she walks away.

"I would like... uhmmm, strawberry cake!" She says excited. I smile and put a slice on a plate and putting her pink fork beside it.

'Hm, only two slices of strawberry left.' I think to myself. I grab a fruit bávaro from the cooling and place it on display.

A women with two little kids about Lily's age (6) walks in. "Hello!" I greet.

"Hi- no- Thomas you can't eat that!" She says to her kid that's trying to eat a leaf. "I'm so sorry." She apologies and I smile. "It's alright, maybe he wants something else to eat."

I gesture to our cakes and tarts. She looks at them. "Thomas, Melody, choose a slice of cake dears." She tells her children.

It takes 8 whole minutes for the kids to choose. The boy chose an Oreo cake and the girl chose strawberry. The woman's told me she didn't want anything so I packed just those to and they walked out after paying.

'Just one slice...' I look at the last strawberry slice. I get it out of the display and put it on a plate in the cooling.

Aria was watching me as I grabbed a plate. "What are you doing?" She asks and I look down at the cake. "I'm putting it in the cooling." I explain.

"Why?" She asks but I see on the look of her face she realises suddenly. "Awe Y/n that's so niceee." She says and I chuckle. "I know, I'm a decently nice person."

We both chuckle. A woman comes walking in and Aria helped her out. I walk up to Lily who is just finished with her cake. "Wanna go get groceries?" I ask.

"Do you need ham today?" She asks and I nod. "Yes why?" She smiles and gets up. "Then I'm coming! I want a slice of sausage from the butcher!" She says excited.

I hold out my hand and she grabs it, and we walk out, Aria waving us goodbye.

When we get there she is excited to go in the card as I'm driving her around, grabbing everything I need.

At the butcher she is happy as she may choose how large the slice, that is not really a slice anymore, would be. I wave the man goodbyes. "Thanks Jeremiah." I say and he smiles. "No problem."

When we get back I hand Lilly the iPad and she starts watching youtube. "Your little sister is a hand full." I tell Aria.

"I know, I've known her for 6 whole years." She tells me. "I know her for 6 years too you know." I laugh and she gives me a small push against the shoulder.

"Look at the time, it's almost 2." She says. I look and she's right. "Your pretty boy is coming soon." She tells me and I put a finger over my lips as she winks at me.

"Who's pretty boy?" Lily asks and I give Aria a scolding look. "No one, dear." I answer shortly. I quickly start doing the dishes and ten minutes later, he walks in.

"Hi!" I greet and put down the now clean dishes I was drying. "Good afternoon." He does the little wave he always does.

"No strawberry cake I see." He says and I shake my head, "I have some in te cooling." I tell him. And he smiles, then I'll take the strawberry cake with a Coca Cola." He tells me.

I nod and I go grab the strawberry cake. When I come out is see that instead of Seth having sat down, Aria is talking to him.

"...just for you, let it land." I hear her say and I smile. "What's the topic?" I ask opening the coke that I took with me. "About how you put the strawberry cake away for him." She say and I look down embarrassed.

"Thank you so much." He smiles at me. I chuckle. "Take a seat, I'll bring it in a minute." He nods and sits at his usual spot.

When he's out of sight I hit Aria with a tea-towel and she whines.

I bring him the cake and the coke a minute later. "Thank you." He says as I put it down. I smile and look around, only Mr. Uphill was sat inside so I could talk for a moments.

"So what is it that you keep coming back?" I ask and he smiles shyly.

Seth pov:

As she asks that I am immediately embarrassed. The reason I keep coming back is her. Her contagious laugh, her majestic eyes, her kind smile and her great personality.

"You know, I'd say the strawberry cake. It's really good. It's not really a good reason but I don't have another one." I try to explain. I'm so stupid! I should have said something else. Does she realise?

"Yeah it's really good, we make this one ourselve." My eyebrows raise. "I thought you made all of them yourself." I say and she giggles.

"Nahh, to much work. We make this one, one of the chocolate cakes, the fruit bávaro, the apple pie, apple crumble, the monchou and the cream crumble. We just order the rest of it." She explains.

"Well, then I'll have to taste all of them sometime." I laugh and she smiles. "That would mean you will come more often?" She asks me and I nod.

"Yeah, I was already planning to do that anyway." I admit. "I'd really like that, but I now have to go back to the dishes, I'll see you in..?" She looks at me.

"Probably 20-30 minutes?" I say in a questioning voice. And she smiles, "great."

She walked away and five minutes later another guy walks in. I look behind me to see what he will do, and he gets out of his jacket and goes behind the counter.

He gives Y/n a pat on the head and he then seems to greet her friend. I try to hear their conversation and hear small bits of it.

"I told you... today." Y/n states. "I'm just being nice... little sister after all." The tall boy says. 'Aaahh it's her brother.'

Y/n pov:

It started going to three o'clock and that would be rush hour. Several people already came in and we just had a small break when Seth put the dishes on the counter.

"Thanks." I say and he smiles. "That would be $5.95." I tell him putting it in the computer. "Cash or card?" I ask him. "Card, oh and make it 7." He says and I smile at him.

"Thank you so much again." I say smiling. He winks and walks out.

"Was that the pretty boy!?" Lily asks excited and I laugh. "Shush Lily, don't let him hear you." I say and she giggles.

🤍🤍🤍

This little break is brought to you by me, because ✨I felt like doing it✨
Anyway here are some moodboards and information over the characters:

Name: Y/n L/n
Age: 20 (a little later in the story it will be 22 but I'll let you know when.)

Hobby's: being in the shop, reading, forest walks, playing with her cat (Mindy),

Random shit: went to school to become a (private) detective and was in school for a year to study law but stopped.

Family: parents who live out of state but she visits often. Her brother Will, he comes help out at the shop often and they like spending time together. (They have like a Loki and Thor relationship)

Friends: Aria, they've been friends since they where 9, always around each other, when they where 14, Aria got her little sister Lily.
Phoenix, she started working at the shop 2 years ago, they became close friends. 
And Seth ofc.

Love life: very tragic :(

Name: William Gold
Age: 24 (later on 26)

Hobby's: hangin out with his friends and little sister, Playing guitar, making flower crowns for Y/n.

Random shit: I just decided that Will is going to be Wilbur Soot, so let me explain some things here:

He is in Britain, where Y/n and he grew up, most of the time, there he makes his video's and all the shit Wilbur does, Will and Y/n have different fathers, Y/n's father being American so they moved to America when Y/n was 8. He now sometimes comes to the US to see his sister and Aria. Mostly he just stays in Britain, so he won't be in the story for periods of time.

Family: parents who live in another state, little sister Y/n who is always there for him.

Friends: Aria, his little sisters best friend but since they've known watchtower for years their also friends. Phoenix, they have the same humor. And some Wills friends ofc, maybe you'd know them maybe not.

Love life: to blind to notice Aria has a crush on him.

Name: Aria Smith
Age: 20 (later on 22)

Hobby's: being in the shop, baking & cooking, making cats on cappuccino, shopping.

Random shit: has always dreamed of opening a coffee shop and was over the moon when Y/n joined her and it came true.

Family: she still lives with her parents and little sister (Lily), her older brother moved out but they keep contact.

Friends: Y/n ofc, Will who she in fact has a huge crush on, Phoenix who she was jealous of first because she was scared Y/n would be replacing her but now they vibe on music while baking.

Love life: very sad cause Will doesn't notice her crush.

(Making this was a pain in the butt cause I didn't have inspiration and it turned out like shit.)

Name: Lily Smith
Age: 6 (8 later on)

Hobby's: hanging out with Y/n, Listening to AC/DC with Will, baking with Phoenix and Aria, watching YouTube and mlp.

Family: older brother, parents ofc and her older sister Aria.

Friends: Y/n, Phoenix, Will and her whole class (that's what she says when you ask her.)

Love life: she has two boyfriends. Yes two, let her be😂

Name: Phoenix Metaphosa
Age: 19

Hobby's: chilling with Aria and Y/n, watching tv, listening to music.

Family: she doesn't talk about them but it's known that she has an older brother.

Friends: she mentions her best friend Mary sometimes, Aria and Y/n ofc, she vibes with Will and ofc her other best friend Lily.

Love life: she has a girlfriend, Yara.

Name: Seth Borden
Age: 21 (23 later on.)

Hobby's: playing guitar, exploring haunted and abandoned places, eating strawberry cake, hanging out with friends.

Family: (I don't know shit about his family so if anyone knows, let me know)

Friends: I'm not gonna name them all but have some: Sam and Colby, Nate, Josh, Y/n.

Love life: has simps on the internet. (Like me)

🤍🤍🤍

Y/n pov:

It's Wednesday evening and I'm humming while cleaning tables. Phoenix is chasing Lily around and Aria is getting us all food.

When I'm done I feel someone grabbing my leg. I look down to see Lily's smiling face. "When is the pretty boy coming back?" She asks and I smile and walk while she's still hanging on my leg.

"I told you Lills, his name is Seth." I tell her while Getting her little grabby hands of my leg.

"Oh who now?" Phoenix asks out of breath from the running. "N/n has a boyfriend!" Lily says and I shake my head.

"No, Seth is a customer who just comes by every Saturday." I explain. Grabbing a glass of water for Phoenix. I hand it to her and she smiles gratefully.

"So, he is pretty?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows. "yea sure." I say wanting to change the topic but not knowing how.

"He's super pretty!!" Lily says excited. "Oh are we talking about Seth?" Aria comes walking in with bags of food. Holding the door open so Mindy the cat could go outside.

"Oh I hear he's a daily topic." Phoenix says and I whack her shoulder. "Fi, I will fire you on the spot." I joke.

"Ohh, the threats!! Now it's become serious." She says overly dramatic and I hear Aria chuckle. "C'mere Fi, I'll show him to you on the security cameras."

Lily and Phoenix walk towards her quickly to look on the computer. "Awe, he is pretty. And he winks at you every time he leaves."

The rest of the night they kept rambling and irritated me about it. "You two are so lucky I love you." I chuckle finishing my salad.

2095 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 923 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
79.1K 1K 18
Use they/them pronouns Uses strong language, if you are uncomfortable with swears, don't read No smut, I don't feel comfortable writing it. WARNING...
97.4K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
5.5K 105 14
"Two weeks are you fucking stupid Colby!?" What will happen when two best friends are trapped in the most haunted place for two full weeks? scared o...