Dare [Taehyung ff]

By BoxyTaehyung

Where it all started with a simple dare.... More

Chapter 1: The unlimited hate.
Chapter 2: Outing.
Chapter 3: Detention.
Chapter 4: A living hell.
Chapter 5: Gathering.
Chapter 6: "The" dare.
Chapter 7: Texting.
Chapter 8: Fighting.
Chapter 9: Back to home.
Chapter 10: Travel.
Chapter 11: The beginning of the mess.
Chapter 12: The settling.
Chapter 13: The morning.
Chapter 14: Feeling scared.
Chapter 15: Fear.
Chapter 16: Getting closer.
Chapter 17: The start...
Chapter 18: Lost.
Chapter 19: Trying to survive.
Chapter 21: A new meet.
Chapter 22: Explanations.
Chapter 23: Nostalgic.
Chapter 24: Message.
Chapter 25: Revelations.
Chapter 26: Pain.
Chapter 27: Dying internally.
Chapter 28: The dream.
Chapter 29: Again.
Chapter 30: The solution.
Chapter 31: The end.
A request

Chapter 20: Disappeared.

2.4K 145 15
By BoxyTaehyung

"They are safe! Y/n sent me a message!" Y/m exclaimed while smiling widely and Y/f and Aera breathed out of relief. "Finally, otherwise I was about to go after them."

Said Y/f and the women smiled before Aera could add "Now that we got a message from them, Y/m, make sure to give some food to your husband. Since a while I keep hearing his stomach grumbling and I'm done."

He suddenly scoffed "Just shut up! Your own self can't be beared by you and you're talking about me?" Aera rolled her eyes before drinking her favourite coffee.

"Keep your tongue at the back of your throat or I'll cut it." She replied back before Y/m could hiss "Oh, both of you, just shut up!" They both looked around, when all the people around the coffee shop looked at them, then at her as she continued.

"Not only Y/n and Taehyung, but you too started to eat my brain. You are both like this and still wondering why your children behave that way!" They both glued their mouths and looked toward their coffees.

Right.

They were also childhood best friends and still are. Just like Taehyung and Y/n, but in this situation, there is no lovely ending. Just casual fighter duo who are enemy and ready to suck each other's blood even at this age.

MEANWHILE

Taehyung and Y/n jolted up from their seats and looked toward the mint haired guy when they heard him gasping and hissing continuously.

"Jungkook!!!" The blue haired guy shouted and ran to him when he saw something around the younger's neck tightening, choking him to death.

It seemed like a rope or a tree branch which was coming out of nowhere. He started to sweat and his breath quickened, making them widen their eyes. A sudden fear invaded their hearts when nothing proceeded in their minds.

The younger started to turn slightly purple/blue and tears made their way to his already bruised cheeks.

He saw death coming to him but still tried to fight and free himself from this sharp rope which was cutting his flesh progressively.

Taehyung arrived to him and put all of his strength to seperate this powerful rope from his neck but it was not working so Y/n too came to help.

They were 3 but it was not working, Y/n started to cry at his state. Jungkook was loosing his conciousness little by little and started to cough hardly.

The blue haired guy breathed in and out heavily as he was all sweaty but still didn't give up. "Jungkook, please stay here. I'm trying." Even his own words felt like they were betraying him when he couldn't see any hopes.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the rope was pulled back and Jungkook started to get dragged backward. The duo widened their eyes and started to run after him, who still tried to fight back.

But none of their use.

Who was pulling back the rope? Who was trying to take Jungkook away from them? What the hell was actually happening?

"Jungkook, try harder!!" Y/n shouted while sobbing but nothing was clear in his mind. He started to see everything blurry and he felt like his heart was giving up when his heartbeats came out as muffled ones.

Taehyung panted heavily and ran faster before jumping forward, with the intention to grab the younger's feets, which he successfully did.

But nothing stopped, they both were getting dragged and Taehyung groaned, trying to put his full strenght to pull the younger with him, but no result.

"H-Hyung..." The mint haired guy whispered the last word before Taehyung could let go of him when he felt something sharp cutting his abdomen.

"Ahhh!" A shout left his mouth and he loosened his grip from his brother's feets who disappeared behind some bushes.

Y/n cried louder and ran to Taehyung before crouching beside him "T-Taehyung..." She touched his stomach when she saw blood flowing out of it.

"Jungkook, we need to save him..." He managed to utter through the pain and she got up before looking around but no trace of Jungkook. She then ran to the bushes but nothing there too.

Fear started to grow bigger in her heart when she felt like she lost him. Her childhood best friend, who treated her like a sister, who fed her by his own hands, who protected her at any cost, who bought all the things she wished for, he was not here anymore.

She continued to search for him, still a little hope lingering in her mind and soul, but this one was also fading away slowly. With a heavy heart, Y/n went back to Taehyung who was now sitting up, shirtless.

She approached him as he looked down, toward his injury, while touching it slightly and making a painful grimace. "Fuck everything!" He cursed and she slowly crouched down beside him, making him look at her.

He asked to her with a little hope "Did you find him?" A sigh left her mouth with some tears and he understood. His shoulders fell down with disbelief and he whispered out in pain "Where is he?"

"I-- I don't know, I searched everywhere I could for him but no trace." He looked down and let his frustration quite his body by picking up a random stone from beside him and throwing it against a tree, across him.

"Why us, why only fucking us?!" He breathed out heavily but Y/n calmed him down when she saw him bleeding even more from the injury "Please calm down, you are loosing blood..."

"Are you talking about my wound, my blood?! What nonsense, Y/n?! My brother is nowhere to be seen, he is lost, he is in danger and I couldn't even protect him as a brother? Not a blood related brother but someone way more precious than that!"

She shushed him by patting his shoulder while he shouted with glossy red eyes. "My beloved brother, Y/n..." He whispered while crying when he couldn't hold down his emotions anymore.

"What if something happens to him? I will die without him Y/n, please..." He started to sob and she slowly leaned on him to hug him "Don't worry, we're together and we'll find him together, no matter what. I promise we will not leave this place with bare hands."

He rested his head on her chest and let his tears and emotions leave his body. He was done by his life, he couldn't take any kind of burden anymore. And certainly not when he lost his brother and knowing that Y/n is here with him, to reassure him and give her shoulder to rely on.

Soon Y/n pat his hair and pulled away before getting up and helping him to do so too "Come with me, let's go back to the waterfall." She tried to pull him but he denied like a child and stood still.

"L-Leave me." She sighed and replied "Taehyung, don't be childish. We need to clean your wound with clean water, if this gets infected then you can have problems later. So please, come."

He stayed quiet and started to follow her with slow steps before they could reach the waterfall in a few minutes. They carefully approached the edge and Y/n looked at Taehyung "Where is your T-shirt?"

He raised his hand toward her to show his ripped, blood stained and dirty shirt to her but she just smiled sheepishly and shook her hands dismissively "Nevermind." And with that she took her own before taking it off.

The blue haired guy saw her actions and was about to gasp at the thought of she flashing her topless figure to him but soon his heart came at a certain level of peace when he saw that she had a tank top under her T-shirt, plus a bra, of course.

She then looked at him briefly before ripping her shirt apart. Afterwards, Y/n took the first piece before dipping it into the water and facing him. Carefully, she started to clean his wound and he hissed at the painful touch.

"Sorry. But please bear it a little bit more." She sounded so worried and concerned, giving some warmth to his heart. Taehyung knew how caring and soft hearted she was, but he didn't know that she had this soft spot for her enemy too.

Soon she cleaned his wound and took the other piece of the ripped shirt before rolling it around his torso and tying it tightly, to secure the wound, making him hiss at the tightness and the stinging feeling.

"Sorry, but you'll feel better, trust me." He nodded before looking down at the bandaged abdomen then up at her. A sudden feeling of bursting out rushed toward his heart.

"Where was this Y/n during my whole life?" The way she cared for him, it was so meaningful for him. A tear left his eyes before he could approach her and engulfed her in his long warm arms.

He rested his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes, feeling relaxed and relieved to have her by his side. On the other hand, Y/n sensed how down he was feeling.

First of all, losing his parents at a young age. Then getting getting adopted by Jungkook's parents but he felt like he was a burden to them. He thought that he was invading their personal space and feared the fact that they could love him more than Jungkook, their own biological son. He was scared that he might separate a son from his parents and him feeling abandoned.

After that, he kept annoying Y/n so he could free himself from his soul burdening thoughts. At first she was just a stress reliever to him, but as he became older and mature, he understood how precious and soft hearted she was. So a soft spot created itself in his heart for her.

And Y/n's parents, he was the most grateful to them. They also accepted him and played a big role in his life. There was never a moment when Taehyung asked for something and they said no. There was never a moment when he went to them and came back without any kind of warmness filling his heart. They were like his second parents after Aera.

Y/n slowly hugged him back and caressed his back in a soothing manner "Don't worry, a day will come when all of your sufferings will be payed back to you with happiness and peace." Hearing her words, a soft smile came across his lips and he hugged her petite figure even tighter "My happiness was never gone because you were always beside me."

She also smiled shyly and they stood there for a while, almost forgetting their problems. After a while, they pulled away from each other and shared a few feelings through their eyes, a few unspoken words.

TBC❤️❤️

Here guys, here is the next chapter.

I hope you all liked it, I'll try to publish the next chapter soon.

But, before going, I have a request, please.

This is a story called "My doctor husband." written by one of my dearest friend, I would love if you go and support her because she really deserves it❤️.

I hope you'll not let me down, and also her🫶😘.

Thanks a lot guys, I love you all🫶.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 135 43
A pretty boy made mafia's son fell for him~~
86.1K 2.1K 31
That whistle, that night changed everything....
934 33 6
β˜…ππ”ππˆπ’π‡πŒπ„ππ“β˜… ──˙ ΜŸβ›“οΈβ€πŸ’₯ !! β™‘π‰π‰πŠ 𝐗 πŠπ“π‡β™‘β‚ŠΛš πŸ¦’γƒ»β‚Š β™ͺ ✧ πŸͺβ€§β‚ŠΛš β˜οΈβ‹…π“πŽπ πŠπŽπŽπŠβ™‘π“‚ƒ ΰ£ͺ ִָ֢☾.
477 10 19
It all starts when Y/n has to do a dare after a girls' night with her friends. Y/n ends up being staying in an all boys' school for a whole year as a...