From Demons to Titans

By ApollyonShirayuki

After the death of the Dark Lord, The Doom Slayer was once again sealed by the Ancient Gods. But unknown to a... More

Prologue
Chapter 01: Recruit Trainer
Chapter 02: Intense Secret
Chapter 03: Protect Trost
Chapter 04: Aftermath
Chapter 05: New Enemy
Chapter 07: Traitors
Chapter 08: Endure while you can
Chapter 09: A new found Enemy
Chapter 10: Real Royalties
Chapter 11: Sealing a new fate
Chapter 12: Last Stand
Chapter 13: All is worth
Chapter 14: Your new allies
Chapter 15: Everything goes to Hell
Chapter 16: Rumbling is coming
Chapter Finale: Until it is done

Chapter 06: Decision

2.6K 102 48
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

After the encounter with the Female Titan, The Scouts regiment heads back to the wall with carts full of corpses.

One of the cart is where Eren is resting after being defeated by the Female Titan. Y/n walk over and saw him still resting with bandages on his forehead.

Mikasa: "Captain. Did you kill the Female Titan?"

Y/n: "....."

He didn't answer her and just walk away. On the other cart, he saw Jean and Armin stacking the corpses.

Jean: "This is one thing I'll never get used too."

Armin: "I doubt that anyone could."

Jean: "How many comrades are going to die?"

Y/n: "Many of them."

They look to the side and saw Y/n.

Y/n: "Everyone dies at some point. For them, it lucky that they can leave this world without anything to worry anymore."

Jean: "How many comrades have you lose, Captain?"

Y/n: "Even more people, than the entire walls. And some of them were traitor and I killed them with my own hands."

Jean: "Do you have any regrets on killing them?"

Y/n: "No. Because the world we live in, it's either kill or be killed. The strong survive, the weak dies. From what you just experiencing right now, it just baby steps from my view. You cannot beg a Titan not to eat you."

He walks away from them as Jean tries to understand what he said.

Armin: "He's right, you know. The world we live in is all about survival. In order to survive, we need to be strong."

As Y/n keep walking, he spotted Connie, Sasha, Ymir and Krista feeding the horses.

???: "I refuse to accept this, Commander!"

He look to where the yell is coming from, and saw it from a Scout arguing with Erwin.

Scout2: "Hey, cut it out!"

Scout1: "We should recover them! Ivan's body was right there in front of us!"

Erwin: "We can't risk it. There's still Titan roaming around the area. Even if we move fast, the Titan's will spot us and it'll be hard to escape them."

Scout3: "Ivan and I grew up in the same town! I know his parents. The least I can do is to bring his body back."

Erwin was about to talk back, but Y/n placed his hand on his shoulder.

Y/n: "You've already confirmed that he's dead. So that's enough message to give to his parents. And do you really think your the only one who wants to get their friend's corpse back? The other members also wants to bring their friends corpses back to their family, but they can't. Why? Because the corpses are inside of the Titan. So tell me, what makes you think that Ivan's body isn't inside of a Titan? Can you take him out there?"

Y/n just simply stared at the two Scouts as they were scared to talk back to him.

Erwin: "Write Ivan's name down on the other 'Missing.' That's final."

Scout2: "Yes sir."

Everyone finished moving the corpses on the cart, and ready to head back to the wall. The Scouts continues to ride, when one of them spotted something coming towards them.

Scout1: "Titans coming from the rear!"

Y/n looks back and saw two Titan chasing two Scouts. He recognize the two Scouts and saw that they were carrying the corpse of their dead friend.

Erwin: "Full speed ahead!"

Levi: "I don't see any tall trees of building near by."

Erwin: "Fleeing to the wall is our best option."

Levi look back and saw the Titans is catching up to the carts. He then noticed Mikasa going back along with Y/n.

One of the Titans grab Scout and about to eat him, but Mikasa kill it before the Scout gets eaten. She rides back to her horse and went after the other Titan chasing the cart.

But unfortunately, her horse stumble on a crack, making her fall off. The Titan spotted her, but Armstrong charge towards the Titan, knocking it down and Y/n quickly grab Mikasa place her in front of him.

Y/n: "Take Armstrong and head back, I'll take care of the Titans!"

He handed the rope to Mikasa before grappling towards the Titan. He landed on top of the Titan's head, and punch both of his fist right through the Titan's head. 

The Titan was about to grab him, but he grab part of the Titan's brain, freezing it in place. He turns around and saw another Titan heading towards him, and use the Titan his controlling to punch it away.

The other Scouts were watching was shock that Y/n is controlling a Titan to fight another Titan. He continues to squeeze the Titan's brain as it keeps punching the other Titans away.

As all the Titans are down, he hops off the Titan and cut all of their napes. Then Armstrong runs back to Y/n, confusing Mikasa. Once he arrive back to his owner, Y/n noticed Mikasa is still on Armstrong.

Y/n: "Why are you still here?"

Mikasa: "Y-Your horse just went back."

Y/n: "I mean, why are you still on Armstrong? Where's your horse?"

Mikasa: "The Titans stomp on him when it stumble down."

Y/n: "..... Move."

Mikasa move back as Y/n climbs back to his horse. Then Armstrong starts to follow the other Scouts with speed, almost knocking Mikasa off if Y/n didn't catch her.

Y/n: "Grab tight if you don't wanna fall and become Titan food."

Mikasa wrap her arms around Y/n as she placed her cheek on his back. This cause Y/n to groan as he just keeps riding until they reach the wall.

Time Skip brought to you by

Once the Scouts arrive to Karanes District, the citizens starts to whisper to each other about the mission being a failure and what's the point of the expedition.

The Scouts couldn't say anything and just takes their harsh words. As they keep walking back to their base, some of the citizens tried to asked Erwin on what the mission was about, but he just completely ignore them.

???: "Petra!"

She look to where the voice is coming from, and it was from her parents. They ran towards her and hug her, knowing that she's safe.

Y/n look to the other direction and saw Olou, Eld and Gunther's family trying to look for them.

When the Scouts arrive to their HQ, some of them rested to their own dorms while Erwin received a message from the Military Police.

Erwin: "I knew that this would come early."

Levi: "What is it?"

Erwin: "The Military Police is demanding us to hand-over Eren in few days."

Y/n: "Are you going to do it?"

Erwin: "....Do you know who the enemy is?"

Y/n: "Her name is Annie Leonhart. The way the Female Titan take down Eren using Annie's hand-to-hand combat is a dead giveaway. She focuses on defense until she find an opening to strike."

Levi: "Even if your right, we still need more proof."

Y/n: "Armin can provide more information about Annie. And I doubt that Eren will believe that Annie is the enemy. Knowing that he's attach to his comrades during as a cadets. He treats them as his brothers and sisters."

With that, Y/n walks out of Erwin's office and heads back to his own room.

Levi: "He's right. Eren won't believe that Annie's the enemy. He'll have second thought to fight her or not."

Erwin: "Let's go. I have a plan."

They walk out of the office and went to find Armin. They find him by the stable, talking to Jean.

Erwin: "Armin Arlelt."

Armin: "Commander Erwin!"

The two of them stands up and saluted.

Erwin: "At ease. Follow me."

Armin: "Yes, sir."

He went to follow Erwin and Levi, leaving Jean.

Erwin: "We believe that you know who the enemy is, right?"

Armin: "Y-Yes sir."

Levi: "Do you have a proof, on who it is?"

Armin: "I do."

Then Hanji walk towards them with a clip board.

Hanji: "These are the names of the two Scouts Y/n put on detention cell."

She handed the clipboard to Erwin.

Erwin: "Deiter and Jurgen."

Armin: "Why were they in detention cell?"

Levi: "Those were the two idiots that lure the Titan while we were escaping. If it wasn't for Y/n, more dead bodies would be taken."

Hanji: "They'll be in the cell for 10 days."

Erwin: "Alright."

He handed the clipboard back to her.

Erwin: "Armin, what was your proof that Annie is an enemy?"

Armin: "And I think that she's the one who killed the two Titan test subjects."

Levi: "The MP checked all the equipment and she's in the clear."

Armin: "The equipment she used during the inspection, it wasn't hers. It was Marco's."

Levi: "And who's that?"

Armin: "He's one of our friend during the training. He was killed by a Titan at Trost and none of us saw it."

Hanji: "And how do you know that Annie's equipment belongs to Marco?"

Armin: "Marco and I assemble our equipments together. He was very clumsy on assembling it, leaving many scratches and dents on it."

Levi: "If you know that she's the one who killed the Test subjects, why didn't you tell it to anyone?"

Armin: "I wasn't sure if it was her that killed the test. And I don't want to point fingers without any solid evidence."

Erwin: "Now we have evidence to prove that Annie Leonhart is the enemy. We just need your help to explain it to Eren."

Armin: "Yes sir."

It's now night time and Levi is with Eren, at the dining table while Levi is drinking tea.

Levi: "What the hell is taking them so long? You must be having a hard time taking this shit, knowing that you'll be handed to the Military Police."

Eren: "Your kinda talkative today, Captain."

Levi: "Don't be stupid. I talk a lot."

Eren: "Does Captain Y/n talk a lot too?"

Levi: "He's more of a man of action than words. He'll punch first then ask later."

He finished his tea as Eren looks down.

Eren: "I'm sorry, Captain. Eld, Gunther and Olou died because of me."

Levi: "It's their fault. They underestimated the enemy, just because the enemy is a Titan. But the enemy was one of us, and trained how to kill a Titan. So it only made sense on how the enemy was able to kill them easily."

Erwin: "Sorry to keep you waiting."

They look to the door and saw Erwin, Armin, Mikasa and Jean.

Eren: "You guys...."

Erwin: "We discovered the Female Titan's identity. And we'll capture her this time."

That made Eren shock as they all sit around the table, explaining the plan.

Erwin: "Starting tomorrow, we'll execute our plan in Stohess District, where we'll use Eren as bait."

Petra came and brought out a map of Stohess District.

Erwin: "There's an entrance here that will lead to the Underground City. We'll take her there so even if she transform, she'll be trap. This will be our first and last chance to capture her, so proceed with caution."

Eren: "Hang-on, Commander, how do we know that the Female Titan is in Stohess and will go to the Underground?"

Erwin: "Because the Female Titan, is a member of the Military Police."

Eren: "T-The MP?"

Erwin: "Y/n and Armin are the one who identified her."

Eren looks at Armin with shock.

Erwin: "We believe that she's also the one who killed the Test Subjects. And she's a member of the 104th Cadet Corps."

Eren(Shock): "T-The 104th?!"

Erwin: "Yes. And her name is-"

???: "Annie Leonhart."

They look by the door and saw Y/n walked in.

Eren(Shock): "A-Annie's the Female Titan!? You can't be serious!"

Y/n: "You can denied it all you want. The fact is already punching you in the face. Annie is the Female Titan and one who killed most of the Scouts."

Eren(Shock): "H-How can you prove that?!"

Y/n and Armin starts to tell Eren all the evidence as he just sits there in shock.

Eren(Shock): "S-Still, that's just-"

Y/n: "Eren. You've fought the Female Titan in hand-to-hand. Didn't you noticed that it's very similar on how Annie fights?"

His eyes widen when he remembers on how he was knocked down by the Female Titan.

Y/n: "I've already expected that Annie would be a traitor. But I didn't expect her to be a Titan as well."

Erwin: "If Annie manages to transform while not underground, your gonna have to take her down, Eren."

Mikasa: "But what about Captain Y/n?"

Y/n: "I will secure the perimeter, to make sure she doesn't escape."

Erwin: "She isn't alone. We don't know how many allies is with her within the ranks. So it's better safe than sorry."

Levi: "The question is. Can you do it, Eren?"

Eren: "Yes sir."

Erwin: "Remember. We need to take her alive to get information. I've already ordered Miche to take all the new members to a remote cabin away from here and Stohess. We don't know if there's more like Annie out there."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n's POV

I was hiding behind one of the houses that Eren, Mikasa and Armin will pass through. After minutes of waiting, I can see them walking towards the tunnel with Annie.

She's wearing her uniform, since she's one of the escort guards on the entrance to Wall Sina.

Armin: "There's the entrance!"

He runs first to the entrance and the rest follow.

Annie: "Here?"

Armin: "Yeah. We're going through here. And we'll exit on the other side of the Underground City."

The three of them starts to walk down the stairs while Annie remains on the top.

Y/n(Mind): "She knows."

Eren: "Annie? What's wrong? Don't tell me your afraid of the dark."

Annie: "Well what if I am?"

Y/n: "It's no use, Eren."

I walk out of my hiding spot and Annie looks at me.

Y/n: "She already knows that this is an ambush."

Annie: "I know that you would corner me, Captain."

Y/n: "I'll give you one last chance, Annie."

I look into her eyes as she avoids eye contact.

Annie: "Does this answer your question?"

She was about to bite her hand, but Armin fired a sound blast, signaling the disguised Scouts to restrain Annie. I look by her hand and her ring revealed a hidden blade which she used to injured herself and transform.

The Scouts that surrounded her died from the explosion as Annie starts to reach out her arm, trying to grab Eren.

I start to walk away, heading to Erwin's direction leaving Eren to deal with Annie.

Scout1: "Wait Captain! Your not gonna help capture her?!"

Y/n: "Don't always rely on me."

I start to grapple to the tower, landing on the roof and head by the gate by Wall Sina. When I get there, I saw Jean walk out of the carriage.

MP: "Where do you think your going, Jeager?"

Jean: "I'm done playing dress-ups!"

He remove his wig, shock the MPs. He then run towards Erwin and Levi.

Jean: "Captain, I want to help too!"

Erwin: "Go and ask 4th squad for equipment."

Jean: "Understood!"

Levi: "Bravado is nice and all, but remember to stay alive."

Jean: "Yes sir!"

He starts to run to the battle while Nile is still confuse. I then jump down and landed in front of Erwin.

Erwin: "Did the capture plan failed?"

Y/n: "She figured it out before she could be captured."

Levi: "Then I guess that we'll leave her to Eren."

Erwin: "Let's go assist Hanji's squad."

Nile: "Hold it right there!"

He aim his rifle at us and the other MP did the same.

Nile: "Your committing a clear act of treason against the Royal government!"

Levi: "Nile. Are you as rubbish-brained as you look? You clearly don't understand what's happening here."

Y/n: "Of course they don't. They're nothing but lap dogs of the King, and clearly doesn't understand how the world works anymore."

Nile: "Remove your gear! Erwin!"

Erwin just stood there, looking Nile right to the eyes. I walk in front of Nile and grab the barrel of his gun.

Y/n: "I can kill you all without any second thoughts and there's no stopping me. I can kill the King and all the Royal Families if I want too. That's what your all planning to do right? Killing each other until no one's left."

I can feel that his shaking with fear along with the other MP.

Erwin: "Y/n."

I can tell that he wants me to back off. I closed my eyes and crush the barrel close before letting it go.

Erwin: "We discovered that there's someone like Eren, hiding within the Military. We don't know exactly what they're true motives are, but they want Eren."

Nile(Shock): "A-A Human turning into Titans?"

Levi: "Why do you think that our expedition was quickly ended?"

Erwin: "The Female Titan ambushed us and wipe out most of the Scouts. Now we've discovered her identity and planning to capture him. But it's all up to Eren to defeat her."

On cue, we heard another thunder strike along with a loud roar.

Levi: "About time the brat transform."

Erwin: "Y/n. Can you go assist Eren if he fails to stop Annie?"

I didn't say anything and just shoot my blade to the wall, grappling myself to the room. I head to where Annie and Eren are fighting and and saw Eren has a missing leg while Annie's cheek is steaming.

Eren charge again and this time, Annie kicked him in the face, slamming him down into a building. Annie tried to move her leg, but Eren was biting it with what's left of his teeth.

Annie crystalized her fist and start punching Eren into a bloody pump until he stops moving. She starts to run again, and this time Eren's titan is literally on fire and chases Annie while he's still missing a leg and an arm.

Scout1: "E-Eren's on fire?!"

Scout2: "He's gone wild!"

Eren tackle Annie and they both crush into a market where some Scouts were able to get out in time. Eren grab Annie's face and puts pressure on his grip until Annie's eyes popped.

I then saw Nile and his MP's along with Erwin wearing a handcuff. They watch the two Titans clash like it was their first time seeing an actual Titan.

Annie starts to scream, forcing everyone to cover their ears. She then elbow Eren by the jaw and kick him away from her. She crystalized her fingers and starts to head to the wall.

Hanji: "She's climbing up the wall! Stop her!"

Eren grab hold of Annie's leg, but she kick him away along with her other leg. I then saw Mikasa flying towards Annie and cut the fingers on her right hand.

She was about to cut the remaining fingers, but Annie crystalized her entire hand, breaking Mikasa's blades.

Mikasa: "Damn it!"

I grapple myself to the wall on top of Annie and her eyes widen when she see me. I punch her hand, shattering her crystalized hand as she starts to fall.

Eren punch in her and deliver a strong punch that severed her head and arms. He then bites her nape ripping the skin off, revealing Annie who's crying.

Mikasa: "She's-"

She didn't finished when Eren is attempting to eat Annie.

Mikasa: "Eren! Stop!"

I grapple myself towards Eren punch his jaw, dislocating it. He tried to grab me, but I quickly grab his fingers and break them.

Then Annie starts to crystalized herself as Eren tries to get out. Then Levi came and cut Eren out from his Titan.

Levi: "It's not a good idea to eat our key evidence. You idiot."

After everything all that, Annie trapped herself into a crystal while Mikasa and Annie is helping Eren.

Erwin: "It's finally over."

Levi: "I wouldn't say that. We still haven't got any information out of her."

Jean walk towards the crystalized Annie and starts hitting it with his blades until all of them breaks.

Jean: "Damn it! After all the shit we've been through and this is what we get?! Annie! I know you can hear me! Get out of there!"

He continue to stab it until I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him.

Y/n: "That's enough."

Hanji: "Get me some wire net! Let's take this underground!"

Y/n: "No. Take it back to HQ."

Hanji: "Huh? Why?"

I just looked at her and she nodded.

Hanji: "Get the horses and carts ready. We're taking this to the Scout Regiment HQ!"

Nile: "Hold on! She's part of the Military Police! She's coming with us!"

Levi: "Do you think you can contain someone who can turn into a Titan and easy kill anyone? From my point of view, your lackeys didn't do anything but to shit themselves while the Scouts are trying to capture her. What makes you think that you can catch her again if she manages to escape?"

Erwin: "It's our job to take care anything Titan related, Nile. Even if it's not, try tell that to Y/n."

He pat him in the shoulder before walking away with Levi. Then the transport cart arrive and Scouts tried to carry the crystalized Annie to the cart.

Scout1: "The hell?! It's too heavy!"

Scout2: "Just what the hell is this made off?!"

Y/n: "Move."

I shove them away and carried Annie to the cart. They begin to put straps on her so she wouldn't fall from the journey.

Time Skip brought to you by

Author's POV

Annie is now at the Scouts HQ while Erwin and the others are still in Stohess. The Scouts takes the straps off of Annie while the others get their blades ready. Y/n walk towards Annie and dug his hand to the crystal.

He dug his other hand to the crystal and breaks it piece by piece until he almost reach her. At the one last layer, he dug his fingers on the crystal and starts pulling it apart, releasing Annie from her own prison.

She falls down on the ground and Y/n caught her while the other Scouts still on their guard. Annie slowly open her eyes and saw Y/n.

Annie(Weak): "Y-Y/n.... W-Where am I?"

Y/n: "Back to the Scouts HQ."

Annie(Weak): "H-How did you-"

Y/n: "We brought you here after you locked yourself up. Now I want your answer."

Annie(Weak): "Didn't I already told you?"

Y/n: "I know that your lying. Because you were avoiding my gaze when I ask you before. So I'll ask you again and I want the truth."

Then Annie starts to cry as she grips on Y/n's uniform.

Annie(Cry): "I never wanted to kill anyone. I never wanted to become a Titan in the first place. But I have no choice. I just want to live a normal life."

She continues to cry on Y/n's arms as he ordered the Scouts to go bac to duty, which they disperse.

After minutes of crying, she finally calms down.

Annie: "The truth is there are 9 people who can turn into Titans. Me and Eren are one of them."

Y/n: "Then the Armored and the Colossal is someone within the military as well?"

Annie: ".....Yes."

Y/n: "Come."

Annie: "Where are we going?"

Y/n: "Getting you a new uniform. Your one of the Scouts Regiment from now on."

Annie: "Your.... Not going to kill me?"

Y/n: "..... No."

She followed Y/n inside the Scouts HQ while the other members are on their guard. Y/n then told one of the Scouts to give her a new Scouts Uniform, which they comply and didn't asked why.

After Annie received her new Uniform, she saw Y/n outside talking to a Scout.

Scout: "Section Commander Hanji continues to interrogate Pastor Nick on what he knows about the Titan inside the walls."

Y/n: "I doubt that he'll talk. And I doubt that the Order of the Walls will have an excuse on this."

Annie: "Captain."

Y/n: "Do you know anything about the Titan inside the wall."

Annie: "A Titan inside the walls? No. I haven't heard any of that."

Y/n: "They said that they saw a Titan's face on where you crack the wall when you tried to escape."

Annie: "This is the first time I've heard of it too."

Y/n: "Knowing Erwin and Hanji, they definitely want to know the truth. Now let's go."

Annie: "To where?"

Y/n: "Back to Stohess."

Annie: "But.... What would every do to me."

Y/n: "They won't do anything because your a member of my squad. If they want you dead, they'll have to kill me first."

He starts to walk to the stable to get Armstrong while Annie stands there and her face blush while her heart skip a beat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 1 13
were a young demon girl is left alone in the world after her family is killed she goes cold and heartless will she learn to find happyness or will sh...
12.2K 296 15
y/n and Porco get dragged to a party and end up playing 7 minutes in heaven. You and porco have met once before but never really talked. Your name ge...
77.3K 701 29
What happens to the Slayer when he realizes that everything is different for him? What happens when the world he's transported to isn't his own world...
268K 3K 25
What if the doomslayer had a younger brother that meant the world to him? HIs little brother was always a kind and gentle soul but this made him alwa...