Our beautiful love

By 2123TD

Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve su... More

Family description
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 18

6.6K 254 2
By 2123TD

Author's pov

Ishita went to the stage. Everyone was surprised as why she went to the stage, especially her friends. Ekansh nodded at her and sat in the nearby chair. Adi and Raman was in his both side.

Ishita started saying, '' Hello everyone, I know  you all are wondering why I am here? How did I know about project 001? Let me clear the things first. I am appointed for this project only.

Mr. Malhotra knew someone from our company was betraying us. To caught the person and to save the project, we start a new project with other employees for an eyewash. Our plan worked . We won the deal and the traitor also caught. ''

The staffs were whispering among themselves about who could be the traitor. But Ishita's friends were shocked as they never get suspicious about her as she also worked hard for the stolen project.

Ishita again started speaking, '' That person came yesterday night and took pictures of the project and sent it to Karan Ahuja. Am I right miss Jiya Or did I miss something?? ''

Everyone turned towards Jiya. All colour drained from her face. Reena was seething in anger. Why not she. They all worked very hard. She said,

'' You shameless monkey, how could you stoop so low for money? We all worked hard for this. ''

Everyone started whispering about Jiya. Then Jiya said, '' Believe me, I did nothing. She is lying. Ishita,  you couldn't accuse me without any proof. Tell me, do you have any proof ?''

Ishita smiled and said, '' Do you think I am a fool to say such things without any proof ? I knew such things could happen so I fixed a secret camera on the file. It captured you when you are stealing.

What do you think, such important file was kept just like that on the table without any security. It was a trap, I set for you. I had my suspicion on you cuzs I saw you many times messaging someone and most importantly I saw you with Karan Ahuja on the cafe. It's you who betrayed us. You are the traitor. ''

'' Yes, I did it. I stole the project. I gave it to Karan ahuja. Cuzs he is my cousin. I joined Malhotra Industries to help him by passing the informations. I came here yesterday night and took photos as I can't  take the whole file. Because my brother thought to embarrassed Ekansh Malhotra in front of everyone. I did everything and I am not regretting even one bit. ''

Ekansh smirked looking at ishita. She also have the same expression. Ishita said, ''Here is the proof. The accused confessed herself. ''

Jiya was like fell from sky. She said, ''but you said you have proof against me. ''

Ishita said, ''I was fooling you. I have no proof. But now as you confessed everything proved. ''

Jiya - How dare you?

Ishita - how dare YOU to do such thing? How shamless of you that you stoop this much low for your so- called cousin?

Jiya was boiling in anger. She evilly smirked.

Jiya- You are talking of shame. What do you think, no one knows what are you doing behind our back?

Ishita was totally confused so was everyone. She said, '' what are you trying to say? ''

Jiya -'' I am saying that you are the shamless one to have a affair with boss even when you are engaged with someone else. And now you are even married. Does your husband know about your affair? I guess he doesn't know. Or else how could anyone married a characterless girl like you. ''

Rashi-'' what are you saying? ''

Jiya- ''I am saying the truth. I saw them many times alone in CEO's cabin. That day when she rejects Rahul, I saw her coming out of Mr. Malhotra's cabin with a flushed face . One day I saw them making out in the pantry. But lucky them I don't have my phone with me, or else they have been caught before.''

Ishita was shocked to hear this. She never thought she  would have to listen this oneday for having relation with her own husband. Ekansh already told her many times to reveal their relation but she denied. Now she understands he was right. Tears were flowing from her eyes like a waterfall.

Jiya- ''You are calling me shameless. Here you are the characterless, gold digger bitch who even being committed to someone else seduced her boss for money who is also married.''

''HOW DARE YOU TO TALK LIKE THAT WITH MY WIFE?? '' ,Ekansh roared. His voice boomed in the whole room. Everyone flinched hearing his loud voice. They are shocked to hear the word ''WIFE''.

Ekansh went near ishita and wiped her tears. He cupped her face and said, '' I told you before. ''

Ishita said sniffing, '' I am sorry ansh. I should have listened to you.''

Ekansh shook his head and said, '' now don't cry. It's enough. Let's them know who you really are. ''

Ishita nodded. Everyone was shocked to see their cold and arrogant boss , speaking softly to a girl. Ekansh held Ishita's hand and pulled her closer. He said, '' Everyone meet my wife, Mrs. Ishita Ekansh Malhotra. I don't thik it's a crime to kiss your own fiancee or to have a relationship with her.''

Everyone gasped hearing this. They started whispering. Then Ekansh turned towards Jiya, '' you tried to harm my company, you called names to my wife in front of me. Now you will face the worst consequences. Adi!! ''.

Aditya come forward and said, '' don't worry bhai. The officers are here. They have listened and recorded everything. Karan Ahuja is also arrested. You go home with bhabhi. I can manage here. Don't worry bhai, she insulted my bhabhi, they tried to harm our company. I won't leave them so easily. '' He smirked looking at them. Ekansh gave him a knowing smile.

He went towards ishita and said to everyone, '' I think I cleared your all confusion. And the information about our marriage should not be out from this office.''

He hold Ishita's hand and went from there.Ishita's friends were shocked. They knew that ishita was married but they never thought that she is married to their boss. Now they understand why she reacted like that in the car. They wanted to talk to her. But before that Ekansh left with Ishita.

Ishita's pov

I have my suspicion on Jiya from the first day. That day in ansh's Penthouse I also told him that.and we made the plan.

But I never thought that I have to listen such bad words for having relation with my own husband. After ansh told the truth of our relationship,we left from there.

Ansh was driving. I was sitting facing the window. The words were replaying in my mind. I asked,'' Ansh, do you also think that I married you for money? ''

Listening this ansh parked the car in a side and off the engine.

Ansh- what did you say??

Me- do you also think...

He didn't let me complete and smashed his lips on me. He was kissing me like he was telling how much he love me. Does he really love me??

After some time he pulled away and said,
'' don't care about what others says. I know what you are and you know what I am. Our family knows. That's enough. Just forget it ok. ''

I nodded and smiled at him. He also reciprocate the smile.

Ansh- ''Ok then let's have some icecream''.

Hearing the word ice cream my face lit up. I excitedly said, '' yes, but I will have two. ''

'' as you wish my lady.'' Ansh said dramatically.

Then we went to a ice cream parlor and enjoyed our moment with double chocolate ice cream and his teasings. He make my mood happy.

Then we went home not before taking some ice cream for mom, dad and adi. Mom opened the door and tightly hugged  us. Dad also came and they both congratulate us for the project.

We all spend some time together in garden. Later adi also joined us. The evening was full of fun with ansh and adi's banter and mom's scoldings.

After having a delicious dinner we all went to our respective room.

Ekansh's pov

Ishu already told me about her suspicion on miss jiya. But we can't do anything without any proof. So ishu gave an idea. And it worked.

Miss jiya got angry and split all the beans. But when she accused ishu, called her bad names, I couldn't control. My blood was boiling in anger. Lucky her, that she is a girl. Or else  by now she will be in six feet under ground.

I reveal our relationship to everyone. I told them that the information should not be out from office before our reception.

When I was driving I noticed that ishu was quite. I knew that she was thinking about the office incident. But what she asked shocked me. I parked the car and kissed her like I was telling how much I love her. Love?? Do I love her?? I don't know.

Pulling away I told her not to think about what others says. After calming her down I offered her for ice cream. Cuzs I knew it can make her happy. Like I told hearing the word ice cream her whole face lit up like a light.

We went home and mom- dad congratulate us. Adi also joined us later. The whole evening we spend with our family .

After dinner we went to our room. Ishu was standing in the balcony. I hugged her from back and rested my chin on her shoulder. She also leaned in me. We were standing there in silence enjoying the light breeze. The silence was broken by her phone ringtone which was lying in the table. I saw it was Reena. She picked up the call.

As I was leaning towards her I can hear what the other person was saying.

Reena- Hello, ishu.

Ishu - hi, Ree.

Reena - are you okay?

Ishu - yeah, I am fine.

Reena -  ''I wanna talk with you in the office only but you left with sir so we could not talk. Others also want to talk with you. So I am connecting them in conference.''

Ishu - okay.

Reena connected with others. That guy Rahul was also there. Though I don't like him that much but ishu told me that they became friends like before and also he moved on. And I completely trust my ishu.

Aryan- ''hey sis''.

Rashi - ''hi ishu.''

Rahul - ''hi ishu.''

Ishu - ''hello guys.''

Aryan- ''ishu, are you okay?''

Ishu -''yes, I am okay guys.

By the way you guys are not angry with me na for not telling about us? ''

Rashi - ''why we would be angry with you ishu? It's your personal matter. You must have any reason of not telling us.''

Rahul - ''yes, Rashi is right. It's your personal matter. We have nothing to say in it. We are not angry with you yaar.''

Ishu - thank you guys.

Rashi-  ok ok now ishu tell us your story. I know it's arranged but tell us in details.

Reena - You guys looked so cute together.

Aryan - yes please yaar.

Then ishu started saying our story from our first meeting in the temple to our marriage.

Ishu- thats all guys.

Reena - awww this is so cute.

Ishu was blushing. I couldn't control and kissed her red cheeks. Ishu glared at me. I winked at her.

Then Reena said - ''I think you are busy ishu. We will call you tomorrow.''

Rahul - ''yeah , we don't want to be third wheel .''

Me - ''thank you guys and good night.''

I took the phone and cut the call.

Ishu- ''ansh!! Why did you do it?? Now they will tease me.''

Me- ''don't worry. No one will say anything. I am sleepy. Let's go to bed. I can't sleep without you.''

She nodded and we went to bed and sleep in each other's arms.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮😊 𝙖𝙣𝙙 vote⭐.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 23.2K 40
β€’ BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES β€’ β€’ COMPLETED β€’ β€’ STANDALONE β€’ ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
694K 43K 46
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
917K 68.8K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
214K 7.5K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...