I Wanna Die

By Immi379

Killed by betrayals and disloyalty, Lee yn was someone alive and breathing on the outside, yet dead inside. I... More

Preview
Episode 1 |Mere Silence
Episode 2 |For The Worst
Episode 3 |As You Wish
Episode 4 |What Is She
Episode 5 |Lost The Last
Episode 6 |Already Dead
Episode 7 |She Owes
Episode 8 |Drenched
Episode 9 |Y/n?
Episode 10 |For Her
Episode 11 |One Chance
Episode 12 |Another Misery
Episode 13 |An End To Pain
Episode 14 |Not Even You
Episode 15 |You Won't
Episode 16 |Cut The Chase
Episode 17 |Found Her
Episode 19 |Danger On The Doorstep
Episode 20 |Caught
Episode 21 |Heal First
Episode 22 |That Day
Episode 23 |Why
Episode 24 |Met
Episode 25 |Let's Talk
Episode 26 |A Glimpse To Past
Episode 27 |Kill Me
Episode 28 |Get Back
Episode 29 |Come Out
Episode 30 |Meet You Never
Episode 31 |Why Me
Episode 32 |Secret Envelopes
Episode 33 |Reunion

Episode 18 |Promise Me

645 86 33
By Immi379

----------۝----------
JUNGKOOK'S POV
----------۝----------

Driving to nearest mall we decided to start looking for her.

Parking the car at the nearest cafe, we walked to the mall.

Just then a scream of a loud echoed near the basement parking area, making us both snap our heads towards the source of voice.

We saw as a woman crazily drove out of the parking area. Our eyes fell inside the black car at her. She looked disheveled with a blooded wound on her forehead.

Confusion visible on our faces, as we saw her driving away.

"Told you about the murder cases.", Jimin passed me a 'told-ya' look, making me scoff.

Just as we were about to move around, a car stopped right at our back.

"Fucking idiots!!!"

As I heard the car driver curse, my blood boiled in anger.

We turned around, ready to throw hands yet stopped as our eyes fell on the girl sitting right next to the tall man.

Our eyes widened.

The guy gave us a glare and instantly turned the car to the left.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

They were probably betraying me.

"It's y/n.", the words that left jimin's mouth, made me turn at him and he immediately nodded.

"Finally..... We found her."

Turning around, I instantly took a picture of the car's number plate, before silently watching as it retreated away.

"Send this to our men and get the details about the car owner. Only a little more time till we finally get her."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
TAEHYUNG'S POV
----------۝----------

Leaning my back at the chair after the long busy day, I closed my eyes to relax my stiff muscles.

Guess I need to get a massage.

I inhaled, shifting on my place.

'What if she gives me a massage?'

I imagined myself getting a massage from her and a creepy smile crept up on my face, imagining her hands running all over my body.

Not before I flip her, and put my hands all over her body.....

Slowly opening my eyes, I bent down at the desk and picked up the small phone in front of me.

The screen was cracked as I opened to see her contact list.

My eyes fell on a certain contact name, making my fingers halt.

'Eunwoo♥️'

My eyes narrowed at the heart placed next to the contact name.

A heart huh?

With a clenching jaw, I instantly copied the contact in my phone.

'I'll see who this fucking Eunwoo is.', I muttered with my gritted teeth.

Scrolling down more my eyes fell on another contact.

'Dr. Lin'

Is it her family doctor? I copied that contact too.

Maybe this doctor has some uselful information.

Putting down the phone down, I now picked up her diary from the desk.

Opening the first page, I started reading it.

____________

[1st July, 2021]

I woke up early this morning. Today is Lisa's birthday so I wanted to surprise her with something special. I've saved enough money this week and now I finally have fifty thousand won. I hope she'll like her gift.

____________

'Fifty thousand won?', I scoffed reading.

How poor is she exactly?

I turned the next page to read.

____________

[29th July, 2021]

Me and Lisa were about to leave for hospital together when suddenly a man appeared on the door. I somehow made Lisa leave for the hospital alone although she was asking a lot of questions. I can't let her know about the other loan. She'll get worried.

____________

My eyes narrowed a bit reading it. Taking a deep breath I turned a few more pages.

____________

[15th December, 2021]

I am more than happy today.

____________

Ah........ at least one page where she's happy. I read more to find out her reason of happiness.

____________

I totally forgot about my birthday but when I went to work I got surprised as Eunwoo wished me. He decorated the entire back room with colorful balloons and scented candles. He even brought a dark chocolate cake to cut. He definitely knows how much I love chocolate cakes.

____________

Just a chocolate cake? I wanted to scoff.

____________

He even bought me a red oversized sweater with cute cherry clips as a birthday gift. I'll be wearing them this new year. I'm the happiest person on planet earth right now!
_

___________

"A red sweater and cherry clips?", I closed the diary and threw it over the desk.

I couldn't help with the irritation brimming me inside.

"He just bought her a cheap sweater with those stupid 'cherry clips' and she's being this happy?", I was beyond furious now.

"If I loved a girl she'd be covered in pearls and diamonds. I'll fcking bring the world under her feet. And she even had the chance to become that girl, yet she chose this cheap road side romeo over KIM FCKING TAEHYUNG?!!"

I frowned as suddenly realization occured to me.

Opening my phone I looked at the number I copied from her contact list.

"Oh so it's this same bastard Eunwoo she added a heart with in her contacts.", I looked at the same name written on both, the diary and her contact list.

"I'll get to you soon baby but before that......

This Eunwoo guy is going to fcking die by my hands."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
JIN'S POV
----------۝----------

I pressed the accelerator, rushing the car towards home knowing well enough that the stupid lady would've already reported to the police.

Not that I am scared. I've dealt with such situations in the past as well.

It's just that I'm not alone anymore. I have y/n. If she reported, then I might need to leave my house for longer dealing with problems outside but that's something I can't afford.

The girl next to me is a fcking ticking bomb. You don't know when she explodes.

"Remove all the footage from the basement! And be careful, I don't want any mistakes.", I ordered Choi through the phone call and he assured to get the work done as soon as possible.

Hanging up the phone, my eyes fell on y/n who was sitting next to me.

I saw as her eyes were fixated at the knife which was still in her hands.

Her inky orbs shined looking at the sharp metallic knife which had some blood on it.

Groaning, I instantly snatched it away from her.

"You never get tired of trying to suicide?", I asked in disbelief, throwing the knife at the back of the car.

She didn't respond which only added to my fury.

"Oh come on! I already saw you talking and tearing, so don't try to fool me with this mute and deaf act.", I spat in brimming annoyance yet she stated quiet.

Stubborn as hell!

Silence consumed the space as I stayed focused on the road while her eyes stayed at her lap.

"You would've.... actually murdered her.... right?"

I turned to her, startled by her sudden words.

"I'm Jin. I can murder anyone at anytime.", I tried to sound as confident as possible.

She nodded, dragging a moment longer before she finally spoke.

"Then why not me?"

Licking the lips in nervousness at her low whisper, I took a deep breath before starting.

"I promised you so I will. I never did against my promise. It's just that.....", inhaling a sharp breath, I looked away ."I just need some time."

Her silence stayed.

Momentarily glancing , I found her quiet which raised my nervousness.

"But till then, you also need to promise me something."

Abruptly pressing the break of the car, I stopped it mid road, turning my entire attention on her.

Her eyes looked at me intently, waiting for me to continue.

"Promise me you won't ever harm yourself on your own."

My eyes glistened in utmost concern yet she pried her gaze away making me sigh.

Getting closer, I tipped her chin, lifting it upwards.

"Promise me blossom."

Her eyes moved to her lap, making me slowly retreat my hand, as I patiently waited for her answer.

Looking down moments longer, her eyes slowly lifted up at me.

My breath hitched, caught up in my throat as I saw two tears streaming down her eyes.

"Promise me..... Promise me you'll kill me."

It was a bargain.

I knew I had to give something in order to take.

My lips pursed together. I've never broken a promise in my entire life.

Yet I feel this one promise was meant to be broken.

Taking a deep breath, I looked into her awaiting eyes.

"I promise."

Her eyes sparkled. Something that broke my heart even more.

"Now you promise."

She slowly nodded her. And I immediately looked away, trying to hide the tears that left my own eyes at her agreement.

Turning the keys, I once accelerated the car, before mumbling to her.

"Just keep your promise. And I'll keep mine."

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪

Author's rant:

The next few episodes are going to be a roller coaster ride.

The one who runs is meant to be caught.

But the real question is, by who?

Stay tuned ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.4K 54
" Fuck now I can have that sexy pussy on my face and me eating her up like a hungry bear"the man whisper underneath his breath . _ Taehyung was the m...
166K 13.5K 40
"Leave my brother!", She yelled at him making him chuckle with amusement. The officers around them were startled by the bravery of a mere village gir...
1.4K 96 31
It's a fanfiction of Jeon jungkook X reader (y/n). Behind an alluring facade lies the ugliness of the heart. She was just like this, a killer beauty...
173K 8.8K 42
Kim Taehyung, the biggest mafia in Korea, a nightmarishly terrorizing monster got obsessed with a doctor. Her hate for him only increased as he was m...