Delicious Party Pretty Cure v...

By pokemonjunior

(*Since this crossover is made during the time Delicious Party Precure is airing, there will be speculations... More

Seaside cooking storm
The taste test
The show stealer
Giving you the delicious meal
All the good stuff can't be hoarded.
Adorned in Gentleness and gorgeousness
A shock after another
Someone amongst the tide
A stronger Training regiment?
Strength training
Family Forgotten recipe
Racing against the scars
Watching and dreaming
Truth or spoilers? Part 1
Truth or spoilers? Part 2
Food for thought
Suprise attack
Trapped by the past
Conquer the present (Part 1)
Conquer the present (part 2)
Embrace the future
List of references and notes

Never forget the shared tastiness

44 0 0
By pokemonjunior

*POV SWITCH: TAKERU KISEKI*

It's just Mao Mao and I now. No one else but that Ubau-zo in front of us.

But a strange short-hair girl as well. She looked like she was cosplaying as a spy or something.

Without noticing, both of us told that girl to stay sand back before anything else happened.  As I started to make use of my lighting powers, I had a good glimpse of that girl, she looked really menacing at me.

"Spy" girl: Careful!

Takeru: I know that! But should you be to?

"Spy" girl: Thanks for the advice but in terms of fighting now, I'm just like you guys. Let me show you. Pam-Pam, it's ok.

Pam-Pam: You're sure about this?

The girl nodded and Mao Mao and I witnessed a new ally come forth

"Spy" girl: Pretty Cure, Delicious Standby! Party go!

Spicy: With A Dainty Sandwich, And A Spice For Your Heart! Cure Spicy! You won't forget this shared tastiness!

She is a Cure this whole time?!

Neko: A new ally. Welcome.

Spicy: The pleasure is mine, Parfait.

She is addressing us with our fake names now? Might as well say I'm Spider-Man if that's the case.

At least that Ubau-Zo was taken care of before Spicy is introduced. Now she had do the honours before that ladle tried to hit us.

Spicy: Peppery Heavy Sandwich Press!

I don't know if my eyes are tricking me but it looked like she just placed bread between them, like a some popular chef or something...

After seeing the Pegasus and a fox duo fight, it made things easier for Spicy. It's no wonder she was impressed with our abilities. Suddenly, this happened.

Spicy: Cure Spicy! Heart Juicy Mixer!

Spicy: Sharin'! Energy!

Spicy: Mix!

Pam-Pam: Pam~!

Cure Spicy: Pretty Cure!

Spicy: Delicious Spicy Bakin'!

We thought the fight was done or so we thought. The Ubau-zo was still at it, never dared to stand down.

Spicy: It didn't stumble. How many Recipepes did that thief stole?

Takeru: Four of them, and two of them got bat wings on.

Spicy: Bat wings?

Neko: They're called Recipepe?

Two confused minds at once.

Do I have to clarify? Maybe...so here's the thing...

Takeru: I saw a thief earlier stealing them all. He had a black pirate costume despite being in the summer and he had green coloured hair and a black mask. I saw my other guy friends tackling him though.

Spicy: Are you talking about Narcistoru?

Neko and Takeru: Wait who?

Spicy: The way you describe him. That's exactly how Narcistoru looks like.

Neko: He dresses up like a pirate this whole time? Coming to think of it, pirates are mostly known to steal things from villagers and search for treasure belonging to someone else. I personally can't trust pirates unless they are just kids in cosplay.

Takeru: But your boyfriend: Nodoka always called himself the pirate princess before battle.

Neko: That was a different case! But are you sure it's appropriate to say something like this now? We had another person here remember?

I looked at Cure Spicy and Mao Mao and I soon know what she meant. Fortunately for her, she was focused on her watch as she had something new to tell us. Cure Precious and Finale caught the Recipepes while Yum-Yum and her are kinda unlucky on their ends. I told the cures through that watch that two of the Recipepes had bat wings and we received the message from the other end that they are separated to four different "Motto Ubau-zo"s. One Recipepe to rescue under one domain.

So that's why all us got separated just now. But at least our powers are enough to take them all down. But more information was heard that all the bat-winged Recipepes are saved. I am not sure if all this is true. Plus Mao Mao and I had new names dumped for no reason. Rosemary, Mem-Mem, Kome-Kome, Narcistoru and Black pepper. If I get to see them again, sooner or later, then maybe I will match their own faces to the countless names given to me.

(A/N: Mao Mao is a nickname given to Li Hua Mao (Ryokka Neko) by her family. Takeru, and her family only calls her by that name)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.7K 17
๐•๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐˜ โ”โ”โ” ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ willingly offering herself as a test bunny thinking it was all for the greater good, andie is stu...
1.8K 3 63
Fandoms included: Miraculous Ladybug Inquisitormaster Friday night funkin Pretty Cure Aikatsu My Little Pony/Equestria Girls Lolirock Ever After High...
1.2K 5 13
It's the holiday season and the Precure All-Stars are getting ready for the holiday party, while Nagisa was trying to find the perfect gift for Honok...
57 2 3
Part 1 (Episodes 1-24): Eighth-grader Hoshizora Miyuki is in for the adventure of her life, after meeting a small fairy and a princess, both from Mar...