Would you hate us if you knew...

By katebluejaguar

'Five' years before the eight eves meet their Servamps (including Sakuya), the eves had a very mysterious and... More

hello
Prologue: The past!
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Question time!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.

Chapter 27.

102 5 0
By katebluejaguar

With Licht's group.

Somewhere in Japan, Licht and the others were hiding. They were to far away for the Servamps to find them.

They had decided to hide in a safehouse they rarely used. Lucky and Iduna were in the kitchen making lunch. Licht was flicking through the TV channels to make sure there was nothing on the news and Niccolo was sitting at the island in the kitchen.

Iduna had just finished lunch when her phone vibrated. "Licht, lunch is ready." She called to said person as she grabbed her phone.

Licht walked back in the sat down at the island. "Did you get a message from Shuhei?" Licht asked as he took a bite out of his sandwich.

"No and don't chew with your mouth full. It's a message from Kouki." Iduna said scolding Licht, who as per usual ignored the scolding. Iduna and Mahiru were the only ones who Licht listened to.

Lucky sat down joining them. "Kouki? Why is something wrong?"

Iduna looked down at her phone as she got a message. "Got the weapons. Unfortunately, we got separated in the process. Sakuya, Tetsu, Ryusei and Gear are assumed to be captured as they haven't reported in."

"Just when we just escaped from our jail time." Licht groaned as he reached for the biscuit that Lucky reached for as well. The two ended up glaring at each other until Niccolo just reached over and grabbed the cookie and ate it.

"Well that's what happens when you fight over food." Niccolo told them when they turned to glare at him.

"Eh, well Sakuya will annoy them so much that they will ever regret capturing him. I feel sorry for Tetsu, Ryusei and Gear who got captured with him." Licht said as he grabbed his glass of melon juice and took a drink.

"Are you just saying that because you actually care or did you just say it because you have to have an opinion in everything?" Lucky looked at Licht as if he couldn't trust what he was saying.

"Of course I care. But it's not like I've been in that same situation before!"

"Lier lier. Pants on fire! You have. Remember when we were in Spain? You had to run off to the Melon stall at the market with Sakuya. And you got captured. And it was a week until we realized you two were gone? And you two had to hang out in a cell for two whole weeks, before we got you out. Any of that ring any bells?" Lucky glared at Licht.

"It wasn't a week. It was a whole freaking month. And it's your fault for not realising we were gone!" Licht glared back at Lucky.

"It was your fault for running off in the first place!" Lucky snapped back.

Iduna reached over and banged their heads together. "Quit playing the blame game. Anyway, Kouki just said that because the Servamps are out and possibly searching for us we need to move our plan along to the final stage."

Licht shoved a cookie in his mouth. "Which is what?" Asked impatiently.

'Still as impatient as ever.' Iduna thought. "We are going to England."

"Let me guess Mahiru wants to get this over and done with before the Servamps catch up?" Niccolo sighed.

Licht stood and went to the fridge to find some more melon juice. "Of cause he would. The last thing we need or want are the Servamps catching up as they would stop us."

"So "she" must be in England if Mahiru wants to go back the very place we just escaped from weeks ago." Lucky stated.

"Wow. The leprechaun is finally using his brain." Licht rolled his eyes.

"Escuse me? Just who are you calling a LEPRECHAUN?" Lucky snapped standing up.

"Who else is from Ireland and has a name called Lucky?" Licht pointed out as he walked from the room.

"I'll show you a leprechaun!" Lucky mumbled before storming after Licht.

Iduna got up and went over to put the plates on the bench. "Honestly, is there a single day where they won't behave like children?"

"I don't even think they could do it for 24 hours. So do you really think "she" is in England?" Niccolo asked.

"Well it makes sense. "She" is a coward. Running to hide in England is exactly what it would do." Iduna pointed out.

"Then we can finally reincarnate! And I can finally be a pianist as I have also wanted to be and not running around after the stupid SSWEA." Licht said as he and Lucky came back in looking calm.

"We can live the lives all over again the way we want to!" Niccolo smiled.

"You do realise that we will be born into the same family right?" Lucky asked.

"Of cause. But our last names in the future may be different. Cause who knows when we will be born again!" Iduna answered.

"And our wonderful C3 friends will be around to find us. Unfortunately, with no memories it will be up to Yumikage and the others whether they tell the stupid vampires where to find us." Niccolo chuckled.

"And with no memories it will be like meeting the Servamps all over again. We would act the same as we did when we first met them. No doubt Licht will think Lawless is a demon and start kicking him around again." Lucky laughed.

"It's true he is a demon. But a demon that I have grown to love. And it may be years, or even centuries before we come back. But not matter when we come back I know I'll be born angel again." Licht said, smiling to himself, ignoring all the looks he was getting from the others.

'Did he just admit that he has fallen for Lawless?' Iduna thought surprised.

Niccolo sighed. 'And here we go again with the angel talk. Can't he go a single day without the angel talk. He ain't an angel, when will that get inside that stubborn head of his.'

Lucky sweat-dropped. 'There is no helping him. He is forever lost.' Then a thought popped inside Lucky's head. "Oh. Maybe when we come back they will have invented flying cars or a teleportation machine!"

"Maybe our world will be taken over by plants! And president and prime ministers around the world will be plants!" Licht joined in.

"Or people will be robots and live in space!" Niccolo joined in as well.

"Like Wallie? The robot that goes to space? Sounds like a terrible idea." Licht stated.

"We could end up living underwater!" Lucky suggested.

"Like SpongeBob? No, thank you!" Niccolo shivered at the thought.

"Or on the moon!" Licht said.

"Who would wanna live on the moon? There is no oxygen and low gravity. You'd end up floating away, if you didn't suffocate to death." Niccolo said, staring at Licht.

"Or on some random planet with a very long weird name that no one can pronounce!" Lucky giggled.

"Like Avatar? Sure. Sounds like fun!" Licht said sarcastically.

"Maybe dinosaurs will come back to life!" Niccolo chuckled.

"Jurassic Park? Haven't you learnt anything, you idiot?" Licht asked.

"You are you calling an idiot, idiot?" Niccolo glared at Licht.

"There might be a zombie apocalypse!" Lucky exclaimed.

"Zombies aren't scary." Niccolo deadpanned.

"Yeah. They are just dead people walking around." Licht added.

"Yeah. Dead people who eat brains!" Lucky exclaimed.

"And? Just get a gun and shot 'em." Licht said.

"No, you get a bat and whacked 'em on the head!" Niccolo corrected him.

"You do neither. How can you shoot a already dead person? And to whack them on the head you would have to get close enough to whack them. And if you fail they eat your brain. Everyone knows that!" Lucky rambled on.

"That's when you bring out the bombs and the fire. And either burn then to ash or blow 'em up." Niccolo answered.

"Or you steal a tank and squash them. And if you are Sakuya, you talk them to death." Licht shrugged.

"That could work!" Niccolo chuckled.

"Yeah against zombies but not ghosts or werewolfs." Lucky yelled.

"How did werewolfs and ghosts get involved in this conversation?" Niccolo and Licht yelled at Lucky.

"You're just a cowardly chicken!" Niccolo rolled his eyes.

"You mean a cowardly chicken leprechaun!" Licht corrected.

"STOP MAKING FUN OF MY COUNTRY!" Lucky snapped.

Iduna meanwhile was too busy laughing. "Boys." She chuckled. "Okay dooms squad of amazing imaginations that sounds nice and all but none of that will happen unless you all go and pack. The sooner we get to England the better."

"Then why are we standing around chatting. What are we waiting for? Judement day? Let's go and start packing!" Licht said before running off.

"I do know, I don't want to reincarnate if a zombie apocalypse will be waiting for us in the future!" Lucky exclaimed as he walked off to his room.

"For the last time there will be no zombie apocalypse. Zombies don't exist." Niccolo yelled as he followed.

Licht and Iduna were in there rooms packing.

"Hey, Licht?" Iduna asked with a bit of worry in her voice.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Will you be okay? Considering where we are about to go?" Iduna sat beside Licht on the bed.

"Yeah. For now I'm fine."

"Just promise me that if you start to feel that way, please tell me. I know you don't like the others seeing you like that." Iduna said.

"Okay. I will." Licht promised. And was about to ask something, when he was interrupted by the yelling that had started up again.

"If werewolfs, vampires, fairys and mermaids exist then Zombies do as well."

"No, Lucky they don't exist. And they never will. Just because some mythical beings exist doesn't all mythical beings do!"

"I'm telling you there will be a zombie apocalypse!"

"Lucky what are you a future teller? A mind reader now? No one can tell the future. Unless you have a secret time machine!"

"CAN IT ALREADY!" Licht and Iduna both yell.
_______________________________
With Misono's group.

They had been walking for 8 hours now. And Misono was already tired. Misono stopped and bent over placing one hand on a tree and the other on his knee.

Tsurugi was the first to notice that Misono had stopped. He also stopped and walked over to Misono, placing a hand on his back. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just need to take a break."

Tsurugi looked at Misono with concern. Before looking at Mikuni who was so lost in thought that he hadn't noticed that his companions had stopped. "Hey, Mikuni!" He yelled as he helped Misono onto a fallen log.

The yell was all it took to pull Mikuni out of his thoughts. He stopped and spun around. "Sorry. Is everything okay?" He asked as he quickly walked over.

"We're fine. But we've been walking for 8 hours now. We need a break. Especially Misono." He gestured over to Misono who was sitting on the ground, leaning against the fallen log.

Mikuni approached and sat beside him. "Sorry little bro. I was too caught up with my thoughts that I didn't realise how tired you were."

Misono looked up. Then he surprised his brother by lying down and resting his head in his lap. "It's okay. Sorry. I'm holding us back."

Mikuni's eyes widened. He had always wished Misono would do these kinds of things. But he had known that it was just a wish. But now he has happy. He placed a hand on Misono's head, gently rubbing his head. "It's okay. And your not holding us back. We'll get there. Just next time if you need a break, say so. Okay?"

"Yeah." Misono mumbled, as his eyes slowly closed.

Mikuni smiled as he watched his brother sleep. Then he heard rustling. He looked up to see Tsurugi pull a blanket out of his bag and gently draped it over Misono and Mikuni. "Tsurugi? What are you doing?" He asked as the black haired boy sat behind him.

Tsurugi placed a hand on the blonde's head, gently pushing his head so it rested on his leg. "You both need sleep. I'll keep watch. Now sleep."

Mikuni sighed and closed his eyes. He didn't want to sleep, but he was just so tired. When his eyes closed, the face of the one he had loved, for a long time appeared. 'Doubt Doubt... will I ever see you again?'

It had been a few minutes after the brothers had fallen asleep, when Tsurugi's phone beeped. "A text message. I'll wait until they wake up." He leaned back against the tree, humming.
____________________________________
Hey everyone.
Another chapter finished.
I've beaten two exams so far and still have two more to go.
Wish me luck.
I'll get more chapters out soon.
Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 10 34
After the war between the 7 Servamps and the 8 Servamp, Tsubaki left town everything went peacefully, well not so peaceful. When everythings going w...
41.3K 1.2K 38
Warning: boyxboy content Some short stories of the servamps characters doing some weird and dumb shenanigans, maybe i can sometime add a few fluff ch...
2K 37 1
“It’s weird how we all look forward to something we know nothing about. We trust the future holds something great, when trust is something that must...
5.8K 110 44
Please be nice for my first fan fiction! T-T About: After a fight with Tsubaki and touma. They leave peacefully, Until the secret unknown youngest m...