SURVIVOR

By Luv4_Ava

A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 1 ] ~ This is truly a lost book, a book where anything comes... More

P A R T O N E: // Beginning of our lies //
//Dream of green//
//Morning sickness//
//Kindness is hard when you're asleep//
//Mail for none//
//Wheels//
//Somethings up//
//Bees hive//
//Red teeth//
//Red stains my soul//
//Build with a mind//
//Cold glass//
//Work more, Sanity less//
//Talking to a Ghost boy//
//Trust us//
//Wrong in the head//
//Help//
//protector//
//Crimson Paint//
//last time//
// Jolly Jack //
//Old Talk//
//Unigue//
//Talk with the unlucky//
//Man of my scars//
P A R T T W O: // To Deep in Sin //
• Part one • //White lies//
•Part Two• // Red lies //
// New soul //
// Shove me to the earth //
// Metal on my hands //
// pink rabbit//
// I can smell it on you //
// meat //
// Bloody Memories //
// Feast among the dead //
// Trippy //
•P A R T T H R E E• // The devils wish //
// Locked away //
PART ONE // The archer at the end of the point //
PART TWO // Swim with Me //
// You smell of my cholone //
// Wishing //
// Aren't You a Lucky One //
// Eyeless Appetite //
// Mortality in Me and You //
•P A R T F O U R• // The monster in me //
P A R T O N E // I'm sorry to cut our game short //
P A R T T W O // Cold blades cut deeper //
P A R T T H R E E // Sharp Eyes //
P A R T F O U R // Changed //
// Home isn't a Thing Anymore //
E N D I N G P A R T O N E: // You are My Down Fall //
E N D I N G P A R T T W O : Survivor
E P I L O G U E : Monster.

MORE • Headcannons and More skits :0•

140 3 8
By Luv4_Ava

....because I don't want to post •

Y/n and Jeff when Y/n makes Jeff try on a filter;

"Look! Just let it focus though." Y/n handed their phone over to Jeff, the woods was quiet that day so they took the opportunity to go out and sit to enjoy one sunny day. The grass below them was soft, the softest may even say as the tree hung it's vines down to protect them from the glare of the sun.

"Hm? Why does it say "your soulmate..."?" Jeff raised his eyebrow, looking down on the phone.

It generated, and landed on "Your soulmate gave me the ick."

"I don't understand." Jeff huffed, handing y/n's phone back to them. "Hm, maybe it's BEN? Okay, let me try." Y/n was quick to cover their words, puting their phone up to their face to see what they would get.

"Your soulmate is..."

"Your mom." Y/n chuckled, looking over at Jeff.

"Your soulmate is dead." Appeared on the screen, Y/n's mouth dropped as Jeff's arms crossed.

...

"Sorry for ruining your chances at love Y/n, I killed my mom fifteen years ago."

The gang as sounds;

*soft Classical music playing in the background*

Y/n in one of those loose white shirts, skinny black pants while sitting on a tree stump being caught in the morning suns gaze.

Otherwise Brian at seven o'clock in the morning.

*STATIC PURE FUCKING STATIC*

Kate, Kate screaming and going ape shit on Toby for touching her knife that she had just cleaned.

Or Slenderdic telling her that she missed a spot while raking the lawn like a absolute menace.

*Eighties Rock music*

Tim jamming out in the van while having a mental breakdown, there's a lot of tears on his face btw.

Toby in the back also crying.

Sexuality's???

Jeff the killer: Bisexual, Closeted and is in denial...
Very homophobic but is willing to yk with anyone while drunk

Eyeless Jack: Ace sexual, maybe even Gay. He feels there is no reason to explain to people his sexuality, plus he thinks no one will support him and will be less feared in the manner.

Nina the killer: Bisexual, after her thing with Jeff she thinks she might even be Lesbian. Is open about it to only people who ask.

Jane the killer: Lesbian and his married to Marry, I think we all knew this.

BEN drowned: Pansexual, hasn't yk because of his never changing body and isn't looking for a partner. Bro just likes to catfish bitches and online date, before killing his victim.

Clockwork: Lesbian, raging fucking lesbian. After her breakup with Ticci Toby she realized she never was really interested in men, and just went Yas.

Brian: Straight, questioning...he gets really flirty with literally anyone while drunk.

Hoodie: Unknown.

Tim: Straight, ally.

Masky: Ace sexual, Tim posted on Twitter that he always thought of  Masky as Ace.

Toby: Bisexual.

Kate: Straight, doesn't get into that stuff.

BP: Straight, questioning.

JA: Straight, Ally.

Dark link: Bisexual, doesn't like getting into that stuff.

Slenderman and the other brothers: Non binary and Ace sexual.

(Those are just my thoughts.)

Personalities and Headcannons...How I try to make them out to be in the book:

Jeff the killer: Quiet, Observant, Violent and smug or even rude when he lets his thoughts take over. He's reckless, uses alcohol and addictive substances to keep himself in line which only fucks him up even more.  He uses the alcohol in his life as medication, free therapy as he puts it. He self harms, every time he kills he yks on his stomach for a reminder of the monster he has become. He feels guilty every once in awhile, but quickly snorts or drinks it away.

He believes if he can take Y/n away, he can save her and redeem himself. When really, guys just a fucked up psychopath who is to obsessed with a mentally ill teen.

Eyeless Jack: Creepy, Quiet and neat. He likes having the fear in their heart beat loud, so it's the only noise in the room he can hear. He spends most of his time stalking his victims, or in the basement making his dinner. He stays in abandoned buildings once in awhile, he likes the quiet.

Nina the Killer: Loud, as a kid she was taught that speaking as a women was wrong so now she talks because she knows people fear her...she has control. Very giggly, kind when she sees and talks with people she relates to. She lives with Jane and Lui, you'll know why later in the series.

Jane the killer: Serious, Kind, smart. She knows when to talk, to get people and in this case Slendermen to go with her ideas. She's very observant, like most killers when reading their prey. She works alongside Lui, trying to take Jeff down.

BEN drowned: Smug, Smart with engineering and coding. Is sweet, easy to trust and get stabbed in the back from. He's a loner besides being popular, he only hangs out with Jeff and even knows the smiling killer only uses him for his pot.

Clockwork: Loud and sassy, her mind's coping mechanism is thinking that she's better than everyone else when really she knows she's weaker.
She's nice when you get to know her, opens up more.

Brian: Smart and great in combat. His habit is being a literal dad to any and every troubled teen, he likes joking around and having a good time.
Stays in the cabin near the manner, doesn't like being so close to him and the killers.

Every time you talk with him, you learn something new.

Hoodie: Quiet and Observant, reads people like a book. He doesn't like inflicting pain unless he has to, he likes watching. He knows he's threatening, he takes that as advantage for hunts.

Tim: charming at first but has a really dirty mind just like our lovely protagonist Y/n. He enjoys cooking and woodwork. He's soft, a calm person to be around. Really, he's depressed and angry because of everything. In scenes he easily switches moods, that's Masky coming out to show whose the main man of the house.

Masky: Rude, Animalistic, Quiet but aggressive. He doesn't know when to stop talking, all he can hear is static. This is hard for him when having conversations or just general speech, so him and Hoodie learned Sign language just for his disability. He sticks by Hoodie, the only person who understands him.

Ticci Toby: Sassy, Funny and hyperactive. I personally think he would have ADHD along side his Tourettes syndrome and BPD ,I think of him being very ambitious but also layed back at the same time. He enjoys drawing and walking in the woods. (Especially with Y/n.) He thinks the faces people make are funny when he shows them his mouth gash, he used to be insecure about it but now uses it as a way to scare people off. His mood changes every so often, one bad thing happening that day can fuck up his mood for the rest of the week. He becomes violent when people bring up his past, he doesn't like it that other people know about it all except for him. He has constant nightmares about his trauma, and has added it up once and figured out who his mother was...before the Slenderman washed that part of his memory away again leaving him clueless once more.

He wants to save Y/n, stop her from becoming one of them.

Kate the Chaser: Quiet, fucking insane. She had gone through the process of being a proxy similar to Tim and Brian, being reminded of her friend's death and of what was waiting in the woods for her. She constantly thinks he's watching, alike to Masky she can hear distant buzzing which brings her into thought alot. In most scenes she's spaced out, her eyes glassy. This shows her dissociating, she tells herself nothing is real and has gone with that. Whenever people bring up her past, or even say a family members name she will go ballistic.

Homicidal Lui: I believe he has more alters than Sully, they just aren't as noticeable as Sully. He's angry at Jeff, for messing up everything for him.
But, Sully idolizes Jeff for the work he has done. At first Sully was an outlet for the anger and confusion, but soon converted into Luis hidden sadistic urges. He's self collected, but easily loses his temper when people go off of his original instructions or when they mention Jeffrey in any bad way.

Lui is still Jeff's brother, even though he hates the smiling man, he can't stop loving him.

It's in his blood to love the smiling killer.

Slenderman: Manipulative as fuck, we haven't got any view on him alot just yet. He enjoys the fear of his victims, he likes terrorizing the residents of his manner and even his proxies. He's a successful business man, he knows how to cheat the rules of the game.

Isaac Gomez: Not a lot on him yet, all we know is that he worked with B/f/n and was kidnapped by the proxies...we just don't know why yet.

Songs that match the Creepies:

Oh klahoma by Jack Stauber: I've always related Toby to this song when sneaking into a home with Y/n as a parties going on. Y/n starts crying for some reason, and Toby starts doing a trick with his hand to cheer them up because he thinks it's funny..."Saddest little baby in the room, tears don't, tears don't get me started,..." And when it gets to the next part, his eyes go wider along with Y/n's.

"Those aren't meant to bend." Toby would state, blood bursting out of the wound.

"Those... aren't meant to bend." Y/n would gasp.

Hey Kids by Molina; this is a fnaf one, but it's one of the crying children singing the hey kids part and so fourth untill the claps, then it switches to their human selves singing near the animatronics.
Each scene it switches at the claps, and last one is of the kid getting killed...maybe I could make an animation of it or comic.

My Ordinary Life by The Living Tomb Stone: Would be BEN drowned surfing the internet, streaming his ways for his own entertainment while he stalks all of his viewers. Or, it would be Jeff having a breakdown while streaming online his murders with BEN....

Treehouse By Alex G: I think it would be Sally, The proxies made a treehouse for Sally and she always goes to it when Slender is in one of his pissy moods or when everyone gets sick of her. She haunts the treehouse on end, sometimes teens come and smoke pot there but she likes it because they don't know she's actually real when she sits around and talks with them. The treehouse is located deep in the woods, high enough so other wondering souls can't reach it and the Fake along with the known Wendigo's can't attack or take the structure down.

505 by the Artic Monkeys: This fits Tim when he's angry driving, this happens after a mission goes wrong or someone at the manner just pissed him off. He thinks back to the past during this song, he often ends up feeling shitty but better after the song ends.

Breezeblocks By Alt J: I feel like Eyeless Jack would like this song, would usually listen to it while on a hunting chase and would sing the lyrics out loud just to frighten his victim even more.

Put Your Head on My Shoulder by Paul Anka and FreakShow : This would be Laughing Jack, simply dancing in the ball room while the Slenderman is out. He's jealous of the Slenderman's ballroom, such a elegant room that never gets put to good use. He likes to dance with Y/n specifically, Y/n likes it because it reminds them of dancing with their grandfather. Plus, Jack's scratchy and low voice always fits perfectly with the pitch of the older songs their Grandfather would listen to.

Jack just likes the song.

Sunzets by Cigarettes After sex: Brian was weirdly obsessed with this song while going through shit, rethinking memories of Tim and Alex...the ones he could atleast remember. Him and Y/n listen to this song while on rounds in the woods, (putting up the eight pages every week) and long car rides, silently.

Sparks by Coldplay and Where is my Mind by the Pixies: Kate's mood switches from calm and sad, her mind revolves around her past alike to the other proxies. She misses her best friend even though she forgot her name, she just missed her touch. Kate has lost touch with humanity, she's given up on life.
The other side of her is violent and angry at the Slenderman, when she tries to escape from this lifestyle. She becomes rabid, after being punished to eat human meat for so long it became a habit...and her only diet.

Prom Queen by Beach Bunny and All the things she said by Seraphine: these two fit perfectly with Nina, after creating the scars for Jeff she instantly became insecure once she was rejected from him.
After all of the abuse from Jeff and (spoilers) being set to flames by him, harassed by him and so much more she finally snapped out of her obsession and realized Jeff was not the cure for her...depression? Mental illness? Once she finally came back from that daze, she went with Jane and Lui to bring him down.

She wants revenge, revenge for her little brother, and her younger...vulnerable self.

(I make my Nina vers. So sad...why 😭)

Devil Town and Smells like Teen Spirit: So, I think this song fits Y/n. It may even fit yourself, and if it does then I know I did a good job at making Y/n like you lol. The lifestyle Y/n has grown up in is described in this song, and the life Y/n is soon to have is just how the song describes it as. So my version of the creepypasta universe in a song would be this song, it just fits in with all of the characters with not being able to remember shit and working with what life throws at you.

Teen Spirits just a cool song by Nirvana, It matches the theme of this series as well...miss Kurt.

Wolf in sheep's clothing by Sinai Beach and September Jeff the killer thing: this is definitely Jeff, I feel that he had some religious trauma in his childhood. His family trying to be picture perfect and shit like that, maybe something happened with one of the workers at the church...(spoilers) some details on my Jeff version is that he got yk by one of the staff at his towns church when his mother would force him to go on Sundays Bec she believed "God could fix anything" along with mental shit, when he kept getting yk he prayed that it would stop every night and it only stopped when he was thirteen Bec the person went for another kid and that's when Jeff killed the person while on his killing spree. September depicts how Jeff see's himself, a monster but by killing people he's putting them out of their misery to redeem himself.

He believes that if he can use his charm, and his lust that it drags people in. The bad ones, he goes for prostitutes and sex workers because he believes they deserve the easy way out.

Jeff also has a suspicion that the same thing happened to Lui, but is to scared that Lui will just laugh in his face for finding out his older brother was yk by another man and didn't just fight him off.

Jeff still to this day, Hates Sundays.

(The backstories of these characters will playout more in the series.)

Partners in Crime: Y/n and Jeff, Y/n see's this as a friend thingy but Jeff's sees this as something more. They listen to this song while on hunts, Jeff got Y/n hooked to the song because he has imagined them in it so many times lol.

Animals by Maroon5???: Literally any of the creepypastas with Y/n, the creepypasta stalking Y/n before they got kidnapped by the proxies...you decide who is your secret StAlKeR.

DONT ROMANTICIZE THAT SHIT OKAY

When you realize your trapped in the creepypasta and Marble hornets fandom and can't wake up from your dream😱:

"It's all fun and games...untill somebody can't stop, dreaming about another life...you've already bought a ticket and there's no going back now."

Y/n looked away from the fallen tree, behind themselves and into the woods. The killers all his in the shadows, their growls and hisses for Y/ns blood and screams.

"This wasn't supposed to happen...I was supposed to wake up." Y/n trembled, stepping back only to get caught in the grasp of him. "Well, My proxy, you even said that you would do anything to leave your old life and to live with us...are you pleased now?" It was a threat as his slender fingers tightened around my shoulders.

The monsters eyes glowed in the dark, Y/n wasn't like them...Y/n was still human, they were...to far gone.

Monsters.

When Sally gets on Laughing Jack's nerves:

Jack turned to Y/n, his eyebrows furrowed as he was now incredibly irritated by the young mortal and soul.

"People keep on asking me why I'm not all rainbows and butterflies?! Why I don't enjoy being around you monsters?!" Jack scoffed at Y/n and Sally, his claw like hands rested on his hips as a silence filled Sallies play room in the attic.

"Um...why?" Y/n asked, letting Sally hold her hand as the two tried their best not to laugh at the clown.

"Um bestie! I'm fucking depressed?" His eyebrows rose, his lips formed a scowl.

"AREN'T WE ALL?!" someone shouted from downstairs, most likely Puppeteer.

HEADCANNONS AT 9:00AM IN THE MORNING 😈

NINA ❤️: I feel like Nina is Chinese American, her mother was originally from China and came to America for better Job opportunities and met Nina's dad. She's definitely a scene kid, let's just say she's stuck in the 2000's. How she found out about Jeff is that he already stalked her for a great while and left notes, except, Nina started writing back and grew to be attached to Jeff. Nina has daddy issues, which is why she latched onto Jeff so quickly when he said that she would have to kill her family before running away with him to do whatever the fuck Jeff does. Truth is, Jeff just wanted to see how far a human would go for him.

Nina is eighteen, a year older than our protagonist Y/n. She's fluent in Chinese and learned a bit of sign language from Jane.

EYELESS JACK: I think Jack would be French, his accent soon melted away when his voice defect fucked up everything. I believe the demon that he and those teens summoned, his is still latched onto Jack like Tim had explained earlier in the story.
Jack doesn't remember his past, and he doesn't want to. Jack's either bisexual or Ace sexual, he lost his love life a long time ago.

JANE THE KILLER: For a long time I thought of Jane as a mix of Hispanic and Asian, her mother would be the one she inherited the Hispanic side and her father was Asian. Her parents met while her father was on a business trip, and since both were getting older they decided to have a kid and that so happened to be in the same town as a well known murderer. We all want to know what Jeff and Jane were, so this is my theory. I think Jane would've developed a small crush on Jeff, when really she mistaken it for platonic love. They were friends, Jeff rejected her and that's that. Jeff never really liked James company, she talked to much.

Jane lives in a cabin with Marry up north, away from the others. She's fluent in Spanish and Sign language.

JEFF THE KILLER: I've always seen Jeff being Hispanic, his father was from New Mexico and was a wealthy man. So, when his parents met they decided to move up north away from the warm weather. Jeff was picked on because his skin tone was darker than Luis, he would always be called adopted. His family was the definition of perfect, from the outside atleast.

HOMICIDAL LUI: Jeff has a brother, shares the same genetics and everything. So you know what that means, Lui's just as fucked up as his brother but is good at hiding it with Sully and other alhers by his side. (Just because Lui, a fictional killer has as DID doesn't mean real people with this disorder are all bad.) Anywho, I do believe Lui has Bipolar Disorder like his brother and Father. He was always a momma's boy for being the most well behaved, I also believe he had the same trauma happen to Jeff happen to him. The brothers were never close because of this, they thought the other one would laugh or tell someone for what the worker at the church did. For Lui being the oldest, he thought that he couldn't let his younger brother know he was weak, and if Lui ever finds out that the same thing happened to Jeff he would go berserk. Lui is a medium, he always saw things in his home that his parents and Jeff couldn't see.
Jeff would call him crazy, use this as a way to fight with Lui.

Lui is 27 now, three years older than his little brother Jeff. He's been this old since 2018, and hasn't minded it. He's a serious guy, he's all about work just like his father and tries to do good when he knows it's just redemption for the lives Sully has taken.

I feel like Lui is bisexual, he doesn't spend a lot of time focusing on stuff like that. He's apart of the FBI, so is Jane and Nina works as an assistant for bringing Jeff down.

_._._._.__._._._._._._.._._._._._._._._._._.._._._

Throughout the series Jeff will grow from being obsessed, and then to a junkie, and then dedicates his life to Y/n.

I just can't wait untill you guys start reading the second book.

LIKE THE THIRD ONE I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL LOVE AND THE SECOND ONE IS SO OMG

I plan to have this book out and finished by thanksgiving, so then  I'll let you guys read the second book and then I'll keep on writing the third book.

Just wanted you all to know, My favorite part are the characters in this series...Hope you all enjoy the upcoming books :)

I keep on updating and adding things to this so...

All I have for now.

Bbbyyeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 847 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
99K 3.3K 22
COMPLETED | BOOK 2 COMPLETE/ You grew up with Zalgo. He taught you everything you ever knew and helped build up your hatred of Slenderman. After you...
8.7K 245 22
you're a new rookie killer, and slender takes notice of you right away. You get ready to kill the news reporter that was talking shit about you, but...
4.9K 82 76
A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 2 ] ~ The words are made clearer as the sun rises up, but the story is not over just yet. Some word...