Keep it between us | byler

Par mo_is_maladaptive

Will Byers never really cared for Mike's company ever since they left middle school. I mean he always teased... Plus

Heyyyy <3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
random a/n
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not a chapter but pls read
Chapter 32
Chapter 34

Chapter 33

425 8 16
Par mo_is_maladaptive

"Will come on, get up." Mike lightly rubbed Will's back as his steady breathing caused it to go up and down. He was sleeping peacefully, and didn't budge. Mike tapped a bit harder. "Wiiill?" He dragged. "Wake up we gotta get ready." Will responded with a light moan that turned into a yawn all without picking his head up from his pillow.

"S' too early," He whispered. "Will I have to go get my sister please get up." Mike shook his half-sleeping boyfriend. 

"Fine," Will groaned, as he finally lifted his head turning towards Mike.

Will loved waking up to Mike every morning and then going to sleep next to him every night. They practically lived together at this point and Will wouldn't want it any other way. As he lifted his head, he turned to see Mike's beautiful dark, wooden eyes that seemed to twinkle in the morning darkness. This. This right here was the moment Will started imagining the rest of their life together and he saw himself loving every minute of it. This was the person he would be with forever. He just knew it.

"Get up Will. I'll even help you get ready! Are you gonna shower? Cause I could definitely help you do that." He smirked.

"You perv!" Will slapped his boyfriend in the chest. "Hey I'm just trying to be helpful is all. But anyways, hurry up! I have to get there and then my house to drop Holly off and then to school. So if you don't wanna be late, I suggest you get out of bed like right now. I'm gonna make something to eat."

About 20 minutes later, Will was all showered and readied up while Mike was- Well, whatever Mike's definition of ready was. Mike made a big bowl of Rice Krispies, and sat down at the table ushering Will to sit next to him. "Let me get you a spoon." Mike got up to grab a matching spoon and handed it to Will. Mike took a few big bites all in the span of 30 seconds.

"Geez Mike slow down!" Will nudged with laughter. "Haven't seen you take any bites."

"It's cause I don't want your Rice Krispies!"

"Well what do you want? I mean it's your house."

"I don't really want anything." Will suggested softly. "Ok well Rice Krispies it is!" Mike said as he took a spoonful to Will's mouth. "I told you that you have to eat breakfast baby. You don't even have to eat at school. Just some breakfast ok?" Will swallowed his bite of cereal. "Yeah I know."

...

"Come on, let's go get Holly." Mike said as he opened his car door in the parking lot of Nancy's apartment complex.

"I don't feel like it." Will whined. "Can't I just nap?" "You're gonna stay in here by yourself?" Mike questioned. "Uh yeah? Don't act like I can't handle myself for two minutes Mike." He scoffed.

"Alright, alright!" Mike put his hands up in defeat. "I'll be back." He exited the car.

A few minutes later, Mike came back to the car helping Holly inside. "WILL HI!" Holly basically screamed as Mike held her ever moving body down to her car seat. "Hi Holly!" He replied. "I'm going home today! Are you coming to my house too?"

"No, he's not Hol." Mike answered for him. "We're just dropping you off. We have to go to school today." "Oh." Holly said sadly.

"Don't worry Daisy; We'll see you soon." Will tried to cheer her up.

"I wish it could be like before." She sighed. "I wish Will would come over a lot and we could all play dress up together in my room. Why can't you ever be at home Mikey?"

"Ask your dad. I'm sure he'll have a great answer." Mike said as he pulled into the familiar driveway. "Ok! Bye Mike bye Will!" Holly said while hopping out of the car and running to the door.

...

"Lucas you're stressing him out!" Max shoved her boyfriend who was sat next to her at the lunch table.

"All I'm saying is, you need to be looking for college ideas like now. Especially if you wanna go to the same school as you little boyfriend here." He pointed to Mike.

"Hey! Why do I have to be little? Will over here is the little one yeah?" He snaked an arm around Will's neck. "Oh shut up." He pushed him off. "Lucas is right. I need to look for schools within my price range right now. We literally have one year left Mike."

"Hey, I've always wanted to move farther out east. Maybe let's start there?" Mike shrugged as he bit into his ham sandwich.

"Aren't there like a ton of Ivys out east?" Max asked.

"Well yeah but there's other stuff too. Also we have to find a place with a nice art program for you Will." Mike added.

"Oh I didn't know you were gonna study art! That's really cool!" Max said smiling over at Will. "What are you gonna study Mike?"

"Oh- shit uh... I haven't really thought about it."

"Well what are you good at?" Lucas chimed in.

"Uhm... I don't really know." Mike's voice got smaller. He hadn't thought about what he wanted to do at all. All his life he'd been told what to do by other people (especially his dad). But now he was finally on his own. He hasn't realized it until now, but he barely even had any parents as of lately. The last conversation he had with his mom was thirty seconds long, when she instructed him to bring Holly home. Nancy has been giving him money that she claims is from their mom, so he's pretty much been surviving off of that.

"Mike you're good at a lot of things!" Will tried to brighten the mood. "Oh yeah? Like what?" He answered, his tone changing in an instant. "Uhmmm- Like uh- OH! You're really good at taking care of Holly!"

"She's my baby sister Will. That's kind of my job." "Not the way you do it!" Will tried to convince him.

"Yeah Mike doesn't your sister like adore you? My little sister hates me!" Lucas jumped in. "And I can't stand my older brother!" Max added.

"See, that's a really great quality Mike. To be good with kids. It's really attractive too." Will nudged.

"Really?" Mike smirked as he interlocked their hands that sat on the surface of the cafeteria table.

"Fucking freaks." A passerby said under his breath, catching Mike's attention.

Within the blink of an eye, Mike was up, and blocking the boy's path.

"I'm sorry, but did you say something?" You could practically see the steam coming out of Mike's ears. "Mike just sit down." Will whispered.

"No I wanna hear him say what he said again, but louder so everyone can hear." Mike got closer to the boy raising an eyebrow, who's face was now completely red.

"Uh- I-"

"Say it again bitch." Mike was practically breathing on him at this point.

"I- I'm sorry man please." The boy pleaded.

"Mike please just sit down come on."

Mike let out a deep sigh before shoving the kid causing him to nearly fall on the ground. "Stay the hell away from us." He said before taking his seat next to Will again. He finally snapped back to reality. (HAHA) Mike noticed that Will's hands started to shake. "Will? I'm sorry I-I just- I know I promised." He put a hand to Will's. "I'm really-" Will quickly retracted his hand in a jump. "It's fine Mike."

Lucas and Max just stared at each other with a knowing look. They didn't want to get up because they didn't want to seem rude. But at the same time, they knew that this was a private matter. So they just silently stayed put.

"Baby you're shaking." "I said I'm fine Mike. I'm gonna go get some water." He said while getting up before Mike could stop him. "But- wait!" Mike sighed.

"Just leave him be Mike." Max said. "You know I can't do that Max." He shook his head.

"Well you're gonna have to. He's not gonna trust you enough to talk right now. You scared him."

"She's right. He's most definitely scared of you right now." Lucas said. "Yeah? What would you two know?" Mike spat, not really wanting it to come out that way. "Uh we would know how much worse he used to get bullied before you started dating. And not gonna lie, you were kind of acting like a bully right then. That kid didn't even do anything man."

"He ran his mouth. That's what he did."

"Oh please Mike. Dude, you're a good friend, but you can kinda be an asshole sometimes. You basically tried to pick a fight. You were acting just like Troy or something."

"Come on man don't compare me to him." Mike groaned pushing his face into his hands.

"I'm just saying dude!"

"Wow you guys says "man" and "dude" a LOT." Max uttered.

...

"Will?" Mike asked as he made his way into Will's usual hiding spot, the bathroom. "You in here?" He checked the big stall at the end, and to his surprise Will wasn't there. This instantly worried him. Where could he have gone in the short span of time? Mike quickened his pace as he left the bathroom to search the halls. "Will? Where are you?" Lunch was going to end soon so Mike knew he had to make sure he found Will before they had to part.

But before Mike went into a complete panic, he thought. Instead of running around aimlessly, looking for Will he would think logically about where he could be first.

The car! Mike gave Will his keys again this morning, so maybe he was sitting in there.

And he was.

Mike opened the car door in a rush, causing Will to jump. "Shit Mike! You scared the crap out of me!" He panted. "Sorry. Soooo why ya out here?" Mike asked as he took a seat in the car.

"You said I could come here if I wasn't up to it. I'm just trying to calm myself down is all."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Well you know I'm sorry for the way I acted in there. I just got really mad really quickly. Sorry for scaring you off like that."

"It's ok Mike." Will replied with a blank expression.

"It doesn't seem ok. It's just- I guess- Will, you know that wasn't me in there."

"Except it was Mike! It was you. You do this all the time! And I'm definitely not one to judge because I know I have a ton of problems going on with myself right now. So yeah, I cant be upset with you because of your temper. And I'm not Mike! I'm not upset. I just- Seeing you like that made me feel... I don't know I guess just not safe. And I know that you wouldn't like hurt me or anything like that ever, but it caught me off guard. But I'm fine Mike. I was just trying to calm down. I can take care of myself so you don't have to be like that to every ignorant person that comes along."

And he was right. Will was right. He can take care of himself, he was doing it right now. Talking about his feelings, finding ways to solve them that didn't include some form of self-harm.

"And sorry for raising my voice." Will whispered. "It's seriously not a big deal. You should go to class before you're late." He put a comforting hand up to Mike's shoulder which Mike grabbed in return.

"Well, ok. If you're sure." He answered before kissing Will on the cheek.

Mike thought it'd be a good idea to just go rather than argue about it.  He loved to be needed by Will though, so it was hard leaving him in there like that. But it seemed like Will pretty much had it handled; And he wasn't mad or anything either, so Mike left. It was the last day of school anyways so it wouldn't really matter if they were late or anything. Although he liked being needed, Mike was proud of Will for taking care of himself in a healthy manner like this. It made him wonder what was in store for them when they started college next fall. Would it get to the point where Will only needed himself and Mike was on the sidelines, useless? It wasn't fair that Mike thought that way. The only emotion he should be feeling right now is pride. Pride that his boyfriend is slowly getting better just like they practiced.

But Mike couldn't help but feel a little sad about the fact that he was shooed away.

Maybe even... angry?

**Not proofread comment the mistakes pls**

a/n- im literally CACKLING over how bad this chapter is. and it took forever too likeeeee. i definitely need to end this bro cause it's clear im running out of ideas anyways. but i have so much in store for the sequel which i still need a name for... anyways how do we want this to end? next chapter is the finale! byeeeee

~Mo :P

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

128K 3.9K 18
❝ I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU ❞ ••• Mike Wheeler and Will Byers are total opposites. Will has just moved to Hawkins, Indiana with n...
73K 1K 60
Mike realizes he has some feelings for Will. He wants to get rid of them but he just can't. He goes to the party for help with his problem. But durin...
626 12 7
Mike wheeler goes on a vacation with his girlfriend El for summer vacation to California to visit els brother Will Byers and the moment will and mike...
35.3K 563 21
What if will lived with his father instead if his mother? Will Byers isn't the same anymore after he reunites with his friends and Mike. AU with ba...