We've never been ennemies (ba...

By mynameiskindacool

A bakudeku fanfic ! It contains triggering topics so every chapter will have trigger warnings. Enjoy <3 More

- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -

- Chapter 1 -

8 0 0
By mynameiskindacool

Trigger Warnings : Abusive relationship, mentions of domestic abuse and panic attack.

——————————————————

As he closed the ben he heard someone yelling. He was obviously going to walk back to his house, thinking it was none of his business, but he heard a familiar voice yelling too.

- I am so tired of this ! You always blame me for your stupid actions when you're the one doing shit !

Katsuki stopped his track immediately. Izuku ?
He never heard him curse before, not even to him and god knows how many time they fought before. He knows this doesn't concern him in any way, but it was like he wasn't controlling his movement all of a sudden. He opened the gate and walks quickly to Izuku's house.

- You shut the fuck up ! And stop fucking crying ho my god !

He watched as Izuku steps back, fear filling up his teary eyes. He bites his lip as if he was containing himself from yelling again or crying, maybe both.
What the fuck is happening ? Katsuki looks at the guy standing in front of Izuku, he didn't recognise him at all. The guy walks closer to Izuku, grabbing his wrist violently.

- Now you're gonna go back inside the house with me. Stop making a scene outside, what if the neighbours hear us ?

Katsuki's breath stops and his stomach dropped. He looked at Izuku's face which was fading to white more and more. He looked terrified.

- Please let me go. You're hurting me.
Izuku spoke up, his voice shaking.

That's when Katsuki lost it and stepped closer to them.

- You heard him. Let him go you dipshit.

The guy turned his head quickly in Katsuki's direction, not letting go of Izuku's wrist who raised his eyes to Katsuki begging  silently for help.

- Are you fucking deaf or what ?

He grabbed the guy's arm, pulling him violently away from Izuku and stood before him.
His heart was racing and he was feeling hundred of emotions at the same time. But the one he was feeling the most was anger. He was fucking furious.

No matter who was this guy and what was going on between himself and Izuku. There was no freaking way he would let him talk to him like that.

- Who even are you ?
The dude spoke up.

Katsuki felt the anger boiling up in him even more. The fucking audacity.

- Who are YOU ? And who told you that you could yell at him like that ? Get the fuck out of here.

The guy laughed and stepped closer to Katsuki, smiling in his face.

- No I think you should be the one leaving. I am his boyfriend and I never heard of you before. Mind your business dude.

Before he could even process what he said, his arm raised by itself and his hand formed a fist ready to land perfectly into his jaw. But before he could punch the shit out of this idiot Izuku's hands grabbed his arm and pulled Katsuki toward him quickly. He was grabbing his arm with both of his hands, pulling it against his torso and talked with pleading eyes.

- Please Kacchan don't.

Katsuki relaxed a little, his angry eyes softened and he let his arm be inside Izuku's hands.
He looked back to the guy who lost his confident and proud face very quickly.

- You're lucky he's here. Now get out and don't make me repeat myself fucking douchebag.

- Fine. We're not done talking Izu.

He spoke, trying to sound intimidating. Izu ? This is the worst nickname Katsuki ever heard.
As the 'boyfriend' left the front-yard, Katsuki turned around to look at the green haired boy.

- Are you okay ?

He talked to him with a soft voice, not wanting to talk too loudly and scare him after this whole scene.
Izuku's face dropped down, his body collapsing against Katsuki's who froze, his hand in the air, not expecting him to engage physical touch.
But when he heard Izuku's sobs, he put his arm around his back, pulling him closer. He stayed silent, confused about what he was supposed to do in this situation. He's not really talented at consoling others, mostly when it's about sadness or this kind of stuff.

He felt Izuku's hands grabbing his shirt and his heart broke. He never saw Izuku like this, not even when they were in middle school and that he was crying... because of him actually.
What surprised him the most is that Izuku would let himself be this vulnerable in front of him when they don't really have the best friendship.

Sure their relationship was special. It has always been. But this was new.
Katsuki was ready to literally murder this guy to protect Izuku earlier.

- Thank you...

Katsuki lowered his head to look at Izuku who raised his. Their two faces were so close, he could see the many tears running down his cheeks.

- What for ?

He felt like his own body was reacting before his brain could command anything. His hand raised to his face to dry his tears while his arm hugged his waist.

- Saving me. From him.

Izuku's hid his head against Katsuki's neck hugging him tightly.
They stayed like this for many more minutes just enjoying each other touch silently. Katsuki didn't let go of Izuku before he steps back, not wanting to break the hug he needed.

When he did, they both looked at each other, still in the silence. He was lost in his green eyes, his breath was so low he could hear his own heartbeats.

Mistuki's voice broke their moment.

- Katsuki ? Where are you ?

He shook his head, trying to come back to reality and let go completely of Izuku, walking in the street and waved at his mom.

- I'm here mom, I'm with Deku.

She walked to them, about to say something when she looked at Izuku's face and stopped in her tracks.

- Ho honey are you crying ? What is going on ?

She looked at Katsuki with an accusing glare as Izuku quickly denied.

- No no Kacchan doesn't have anything to do with this aunty. It's.... Complicated...

Her eyes softened as she took Izuku in her arms, hugging him tightly. She offered him to spend the night to their house since Inko wasn't there for a few days. He looked at Katsuki hesitantly who just nodded.

—————————————————————————

After the dinner, Katsuki walked up to his room, Izuku following him. He put a mattress on the floor and sit on it, waiting for the green boy to close the door.

- Why are you sitting on this ?
Izuku spoke up, visibly confused.

- I'm going to sleep here, you can have my bed.

- Are you sure ?

- Yes, I wouldn't have proposed if I didn't want to.

He smiled and sit on the bed, taking a blanket before wrapping himself inside it. Katsuki laid on the mattress, his arms under his head while he was looking at the ceiling.
Should he bring the subject again ? Does Izuku wants to talk about this with him ?
All of theses questions so that Katsuki still spoke advanced.

- Is he really your boyfriend ?

Izuku turns to his side so he could look at him. He paused for a moment, obviously wondering if he should tell him more about this or not. He took a deep breath and hid the half of his face with the blanket. 

- Yes he is... We've been together for a year now.

- A year ?? How did I never heard of him before ?

- Well we weren't the closest friends ever...

Katsuki stopped talking and groaned. Of course he would answer that.
What did he even expect ? They weren't friends like they used to be. And it was all his fault. Their moment earlier didn't mean anything.
While he was processing the reject, Izuku spoke up again.

- Kacchan... I wasn't trying to be mean. I really appreciate that you came and helped me earlier. I know you could have just ignored the yelling.

- I was going to at first. I came just because it was you.
He had a pause before talking again.
- But I don't understand why yall are together for such a long time if you yell at each other like that.

- Well... it's not always like this...

- Cut the bullshit Deku it didn't look like a first argument. He looked used to talk to you like this.

Izuku lowered his head into the blanket.

- I never told it to anyone before and I really don't want anyone to know okay ?

Katsuki just nodded, letting him talk. He saw Izuku fidgeting with the blanket. What was he so anxious about ? Is it that bad ?
He waited few more seconds before the green boy decided to speak.

- Everything was going fine between us at the beginning. We were in love, we would hang out at the park and the library. Going on dates, having flowers, all the lovers stuff.
But his behaviour with me slowly started to change. We were fighting more than before and he stopped planning dates for us... To be honest I'd rather not see him as often now.

- Why ?

- Well... He... I mean I used to understand why he was doing this but now he always do it and for the smallest reasons and-

- Doing what ?

Katsuki raised, sitting up on the mattress to face Izuku. He was scared to understand what he meant by that.

- At first it was just slaps...

- Ho for fucks sake !

He stood, both of his hand on the sides of his head, trying to contain the anger flooding in him.
Izuku also stoop up, trying to calm him by putting his hand on his arm.

- It's not that bad I swear !

- Don't play dumb with me Deku I saw how violent he was with you earlier I can't imagine how it is when yall are alone.

Izuku stayed silent, obviously knowing that Katsuki was right. He was probably telling himself that he hates how well they know each other like he always says.
Katsuki spoke up again.

- Do you have marks of it ? How did your mom never noticed that ?

- I hid them. I don't want her to know...

- But how do you want it to change if no one knows it and helps you ??

- That's the thing Kacchan... I don't want it to change. I mean I do want him to be nicer but if I told my mom or friends about this they would want me to break up with him.

- Well yes ?! What the fuck Deku ? Why the fuck would you want to stay with this asshole ?!

- Because I love him ! This asshole is all the love I had in my life !

Katsuki looked at Izuku's teary eyes and sighed. He kinda gets it even if he disagreed completely with this.

- Please Kacchan don't do anything.

- You expect me to ignore what you just told me ?

- Yes. Please. It won't help me if you confront him.

- But I can't just let you in this shit ?! I understand what you feel but it's not worth it Deku ! You can't let him destroy you just to feel love ! It's not even love and you know it !

- How can you know that ?! And don't even dare to tell me that someone who loves me wouldn't do this because we all know how you were with me back then.

Katsuki stepped back in disbelief. He felt his heart physically hurt as his breath stopped suddenly. He grabbed his shirt with his hand and stepped back again, opening the door.
Izuku ran to him, trying to stop him from leaving the room.

- I am so sorry I didn't mean to say that.

Katsuki coughed and pushed him to the side so he can walk to the stairs.

- Ho no I think you fucking meant it. And it's fine, I know you're right. I'm just going to sleep on he couch.

- Please Kacchan...

- Leave it Deku.

He walked down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen to take a glass of water. His vision was getting blurry as he sat on the floor against the kitchen counter.
Fuck. He raised his head trying to get some air. His lungs were hurting from the lack of oxygen.

While everything was going black, he felt a cold hand on his shoulder and heard a faint voice calling him.

- Do you hear me ?!

He tried to focus his eyes on the shadow in front of him. Green hair. Fuck it was Izuku.
His breath became even more unstable as he went on full panic mode.

- Please listen to my voice Kacchan everything is going to be fine.

- No... D-Don't...

He felt his body being hugged to the side as a hand was pulling his hair to he back. Finally he felt like he could take a breath.
He relaxed into Izuku's arms and tried to steady his breathing. They stayed long minutes in the silence, both waiting for Katsuki to come back to reality.

- I am so sorry.

Katsuki waited before answering, struggling to talk.

- What are you apologising for ?

- I shouldn't have brung that up. It was unfair. I know you were just trying to help me.

- You were right. Don't apologise.

He felt Izuku's tightening the hug.

- Still, I should have known that it would have triggered a panic attack.

- You don't have to stop yourself from telling me things because of my damn anxiety. I know I'm the problem.

Katsuki stood up, wanting to leave the room as he felt the tears forming into his eyes.
But Izuku rushed to stand in front of him.

- Please Izuku... Don't.

- I can't let you alone like this !

- Why are you so determined to stick to my ass after all I did to you ?

His voice broke mid sentence and lowered his head so Izuku won't see his face.

- I don't know. I can't let you go.

And in the silence, both of them fell into each other arms again. They have never hugged this much into their entire life before this day. But at the moment it just felt so right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...