Eyes on You (TAEKOOK)✔

Per kobaekoo

For Taehyung, Being in a secret relationship with a popular alpha who has omegas falling for him, never bothe... Més

Introduction
Weekend 1
Weekend 2
Good news 1
Lazy evenings
Good news 2
Jeon Industries
Trip to Daegu 1
Trip to Daegu 2
Alpha troubles
What does alpha want?
Day off
The bestfriend
Worried Alphas
Omega troubles
Yoonminseok
Taehyung.
Aftermath
D-Day
Pickles
Annual gala
Baby shower
Midnight cravings
Happy ending
Bonus part 1
Sequel

Riya - the assistant

8.1K 283 27
Per kobaekoo

The most favourite fruit for Jungkook, with out a doubt is Pineapple and he will never leave a chance to remind that to his angel.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim."  Kina greeted them both from her work table to which Jungkook nodded and went right into his cabin like every day and Taehyung waved and went to stand at the work table to talk with her like he do every Monday.

"Good morning, Kina noona! How is your weekend?" Taehyung asked, the same question he asks her every time.

"Good, and you two didn't wear any blockers so, I think you talked with your parents." she answered.

"Yeah, there is so much I didn't know before. But now know what to do and how to take care of myself. Mom and Mr. Jeon gave me the 'talk' " Taehyung said giggling.

"That's good." Kina said nodding to herself.

"Ad what is this?" Taehyung asked after noticing the other work table, much smaller than Kina's next to her table.

"That is for your assistant. She is supposed to join for the work from today but she is late on her first day." Kina said with a bored tone which made Taehyung curious of her tone. So he looked at her and about to ask why but Kina beat him to it and answered him.

"She doesn't pass my vibe check. And her punctuality is very bad so, I am not going easy on her Mr Kim."

"Good luck to her then. Send her to my cabin after she arrives. The event launch is in two weeks and we have to cross-check everything this week then, everything set. Tell this to anyone who ask about the progress." Taehyung said and went to his cabin.

Closing the door behind him, he made his way to his desk and spotted a small box there which can fit an apple in it.  Taking the box into his hands, he searched every part of it from outside to see anything written on it but found nothing. But he caught the scent of his mate in the box when he pulled it closer to take a clear look.

Smiling to himself, he sat in his chair comfortably and carefully opened the box and gasped seeing the cute cupcake present in it. And without wasting any time, he took the item out and removed the paper. He hummed in satisfaction after taking a big bite. The cupcake tasted exactly like the one he ate a week ago in the particular bakery.

He know for sure that he completed everything they bought that day and Jungkook didn't bring anything with him today to work. So thought how the cute and delicious dessert ended up here at his desk and not wanting to waste his time thinking about something so silly, he decided to ask the one who gave it to him.

Taehyung entered after getting the permission to enter.

"You don't have to knock sweetheart, you know that." Jungkook said after looking up to see who entered and again went to reply for the mails.

"I thought there must be someone here. And I don't want to do the same thing that happened last time." Taehyung blushed while saying.

And this made Jungkook to stop typing and look at the blushing male who is slowly walking towards him.

He hummed, patting his thigh to the other to sit, who sat eagerly.

"You know I don't mind even that happens again right? You are more important." he asked rubbing his hand on the omega's thigh.

Last week, when Taehyung suddenly craved to eat something spicy and don't know where to order, he went to ask his alpha to recommend him something and dashed into the room and stopped in his tracks when he saw few people in the room who were already looking at him since he interrupted the meeting.

Feeling guilty for interrupting the meeting, he excused and turned around to exit the room, when a hand stopped him. He looked back and saw Jungkook motioning the others to leave the room who followed his order and left the room immediately.

"Still. I don't want to interrupt when you were busy with meeting." Taehyung mumbled.

They stayed like that for few minutes and only then Taehyung remember the reason why came.

"Oh! When did you buy that cupcake? It was from that bakery right? I loved that taste." Taehyung exclaimed and made hand gestures to show how much he loved the taste.

"I asked Kina to buy few and bring them to my office this morning. She prepared a mini bakery for you here." Jungkook said chuckling.

"Where? Where?!" Taehyung asked, more eager than before thinking about all the desserts he can eat.

"No sweetheart. I am not saying. I can't give you the access or else you will finish them in a day and then whine about your stomach ache. So, I will give them to you when you feel like eating and expect fruits and salads too. And no, I am not going to fall for your pout this time. Your health is very much important." Jungkook said looking at the pouting male in his lap.

"Okay Kookie hyung. Now go back to your work." Taehyung said getting up from the alpha's lap. He walked half way to the door and ran back and kissed his mate and again ran to the door. With a giggle, he waved at the alpha and exited the room.

Taehyung opened his cabin door with a smile on his face which turned into a frown observing the woman in his room taking selfies while sitting on the couch without any care in the world. She didn't even notice the door opening totally immersed in posing for the pictures.

He closed the door with more force than required making a loud sound which made the woman to look at him with a shock and immediately stood up and bowed to him.

"Good morning Sir."

"Riya right?"

"Yes sir."

He sat in his chair and gestured her to sit which she obeyed. Taehyung looked at her one more time and opened his desktop computer. When he opened his mail, he saw the mail from Kina about all the details of his assistant who sat in front of him.

"I think Kina already talked to you about your work. If you have any doubts, ask Kina if she is available at that moment. If not then mail them to me. I sent a file to your mail which now you have to print and give them to every floor manager. They will know what to do with them." Taehyung said after sending the file to her mail.

"Yes sir." She said getting ready to go and do the work.

She walked to door and stopped when Taehyung talked again.

"I am expecting you to arrive at work on time from Tomorrow Riya and I know there is no restrictions for dressing style but avoid wearing one-piece dresses to work. You are working on the same floor as Mr. Jeon so try to be more professional." He said calmly to which she gave a small nod and went out.

After printing the papers, Riya entered the elevator to do what her boss said to her ignoring the voice of Kina who is saying in the lines of 'not that elevator' something. She directly hit the ground floor to start from there which will take atleast seven minutes if the elevator doesn’t stop in the floors.

Riya applied to this job when she came to know the job is as the assistant of the executive director which she thought is Mr. Jeon but got shock of her life on the interview day listening to the others who came to interview just like her talking at Mr. Kim. It is then she came to know that Mr. Jeon is Managing Director and the Executive Director is Kim Taehyung, an omega like her.

Entering Mr. Kim's cabin, she was actually thinking about ditching the job by not answering correctly but totally cancelled that plan when she saw Jeon Jungkook entering the office and settling himself comfortably on the couch like it is a normal thing to enter his employees’ cabin without any reason.

And she was hoping to get the job when Taehyung said 'One of you are going to work with me and you will be seeing him constantly'. If not working for Mr. Jeon then atleast she can see him few times a day and shoot her shot. And by the way Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim talked with each other, they both looked very close which she was not expecting from the CEO who is not the one to talk casually with his employees.

When she reached the top floor and saw Kina already working on something, she casually started walking towards Mr. Kim cabin expecting she too will work in there with him. But stopped by Kina who called her. She walked towards Kina who pointed at the other work table beside hers and talked.

"That is for you Ms. Riya. I already set everything for you and please go to Mr. Kim cabin, he is expecting you."

"He is already here?" Riya asked and looked at her watch which shows 9:11.

"You are late Ms. Riya. Mr. Jeon and MR. Kim both arrived exactly at nine. So, be punctual from now on." she said gestured her to go.

There goes her hope of working in the cabin and watching MR. Jeon in between.

And when she entered Mr. Kim cabin and saw no one inside, she made a bee line to the couch where Jungkook sat the other day and took few selfies to gloat about it to her friends who are also working in the same company. But got caught by her boss which was fine since she is at the wrong but how dare he to say what she should wear to work? And professional? He is the one who is not using scent blockers and not following the company policy and saying her to dress properly. And even Mr. Jeon is okay with him not using the blockers. How close are they to one worry about other work stress to appoint an assistant without the other's knowledge.

She stopped thinking when the elevator opened. She looked at the workers who are patiently waiting for the other elevators but no one made a move to enter the one she got out of. Shrugging, she made her way to the floor manager office and handed him the papers who took it without any question.

After giving them to every floor managers, she sat on her chair and heaved a sigh. She opened her mails and saw a few more from Mr. Kim asking her to check them once and send them to Mr. Kwan. Two hours in to her job, she is already thinking about quitting it. Being a sugar baby is easier than working for other omega in her opinion but she can't. She is here to win Mr. Jeon attention which she will do and show her friends that she can even make hottest alphas fall for her.

She looked up from her monitor when she sensed Mr. Kim scent with some other scent but frowned when she saw Mr. Jeon instead. She is sure that the pineapple scent is Mr. Kim's but why is the CEO himself is not wearing any blockers? And from what she learned, isn't he the one who added the scent blocking rule after becoming the CEO?

She glared at the other woman who is casually talking with the alpha for whose attention she started working here in the first place. She looked at her monitor, not wanting to make Mr. Jeon think of her like some lazy worker who watches others instead of working but listened to their talk. And it is not difficult to listen when they are just a few feet away from her.

"Thanks for the desserts Kina. And don't tell about them to Taehyung. Even he convinces you, just say they are in my cabin. Got it?" Jungkook said to which Kina gave a thumbs up. Convinced with the answer, he walked into his cabin.

When she was sure that the alpha closed his office door, Riya looked at the other woman who is working on some files.

"Kina-sii, why is Mr. Jeon not wearing any blockers? I mean he is the one to put that rule so, why is he breaking it?  And Mr. Kim too." she asked making her voice more polite to make it seem like an innocent doubt.

"Few personal issues Riya-sii. I am not in a position to reveal them but don't think about it." Kina answered and went back to her work.

But her answer made her even more curious. That means Kina knows the reason. She will wait unlit lunch break and then she will ask her friends about Kina first. She looked like she knew a lot about her bosses more than any employee should. And what about the desserts? She has a lot to know about and this is her first day.

Jungkook was just about to close the file and fetch their lunch when his office door slowly opened and his mate peeked in. When he saw no one in, he opened the door fully and entered, closing and locking the door behind.

He didn't walk towards Jungkook like the alpha expected to, but instead start searching around the office. When he didn't find what he is searching for, he opened the door to their mini bedroom and started searching there.

Jungkook just  leaned into his chair and chuckled when he heard a few words his baby muttering. And after not finding what he is looking for, Taehyung stomped to stand in front of Jungkook which cute pout, his eyes narrowed and his hands on his waist.

"Where are my desserts?! They are not here." he asked, trying to be as serious as he can be but the whined at the end of the sentence which made Jungkook to laugh loudly.

He got up and went to sit on the couch, Taehyung silently following behind him. Jungkook bit the flesh inside his mouth to stop the smile on his face and maintained a calm face.

"I ate them sweetheart, Sorry. We can buy while going home." he said.

"You ate everything? I want to eat that pineapple pie which I thought you will have." Taehyung said in a small voice and not wanting to make his baby sad, he got up and went inside the room and came out with the said pineapple pie in his hands.

"I ate everything except this pineapple pie. Here," Jungkook handed the box to the omega who opened it instantly and took a bite.

"You know why I didn’t eat this?" Jungkook asked poking the pie in between the omega lips.

"Why?" Taehyung asked after eating another piece.

"Because I have a whole pineapple with me which I can eat whenever I want so I am not interested in other pineapple desserts." Jungkook replied, his mouth already on the omega's neck peppering kisses.

"So cheesy!" Taehyung said giggling.

By lunch time,  Riya is waiting for her friends to arrive at the cafeteria when she saw Mr. Jeon arriving. Now this was somewhat surprising for her since she thought the CEO would never eat his lunch at the cafeteria just like all the workers. She looked around and saw no tables empty except the one she is sitting at. A hope bloomed in her thinking of the alpha sitting with her since the place is packed. She looked at herself in her mobile and put on lip tint and perfume and sat casually looking at her mobile.

After few minutes when there are footsteps heard, she kept a smiling face and looked up which soon turned in to annoyed one when she saw that the person the footsteps belongs to.

"Kina-sii, I thought your lunch is after an hour. Is it okay for both of us here with no one at the office?" Riya asked when Kina sat beside her with her food.

"I have to go to a meeting with Mr. Jeon after his lunch so I am eating now. And don't worry Ms. Riya, the employees know not to disturb Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim at this time since they too eat their lunch now." Kina answered and dived into her food.

Riya’s friends came by the time Kina finished her lunch and they all started eating.

"You are thirty minutes late. I thought we have lunch break at same time." she said.

"Yeah we have but our manager call us for a meeting at the last minute. Sorry girl." one of her answered.

"And what's with your face?" another one asked to which Riya explained how she thought Mr. Jeon would sit with her.

They all laughed by the time she finished her story making her confused.

"Riya, Mr. Jeon eats his lunch with Mr. Kim every day. Didn't you see him taking two plates from the counter?" her friend asked.

"No, I was acting like I didn't notice him." she said.

"Oh and do you know? I sat on the couch where Mr. Jeon sat when I went for the interview." Riya said showing the pictures she took that morning, leaving the part where she got caught by her boss.

A/n: Riya is a hard worker but a lot arrogant and egoistic which she will show in next chapters. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

23K 676 4
TAEKOOK AU where idol omega Taehyung left the spotlight coz he accidentally got pregnant by Alpha Jeon who refused to take responsibility of him. 5 y...
240K 16.4K 11
Jungkook and Taehyung have never gotten along. The two alphas simply can't stand one another. The only thing connecting the two of them being their b...
190K 9.9K 27
What happens when omega Taehyung who always wished for something different finds something new? Something new in the form of a rogue alpha who recen...
146K 8.8K 25
Taehyung is a Beta and marry with an Alpha named Jungkook. But Alphas and Betas can't conceive with eachother. But Taehyung being a man of the high s...