Let Me Heal You

By Crystal_Saisha_03

"I am warning you for the last time... Otherwise I will complain to your father..." He warned her but she did... More

Aesthetics of the Characters
Professor Hot Ice
Messed Up
Breakdown
Trap
6 years
Dr. Roy Chowdhury
Working Together
Moments
Reunion
Past
Maybe Last Time 💔
Shifted To Another Department
Promos
Emergency
Truth
Kiss... Regret or Guilt?
Heartbroken
Consolation
Swayamvar?
Realization
Rejection
Marraige
His Wife
Vidaai
After Marriage Rituals
Boubhat
Getting Ready For Reception
His So Called Family

Red Rose Or Red Blood

611 84 10
By Crystal_Saisha_03

"Bondita let's have dinner, everyone is waiting for us" Neha informed as I was busy completing the so called punishment

I told everything to Neha about what happened in the cabin and she told me thar I shouldn't have argued with him but what can I do? he himself asked for it.

"Neha you can go and have your dinner, I don't have time to eat... there are still a lot of diagrams left. I don't want to get suspended for the whole year just because of that hot ice"

I said while she looked at me feeling bad for me and then left

It was 5am in the morning when I finally completing my punishment and I slept on the table because of tiredness.

And maybe that was my mistake as when I woke up it was already 7:45 and I had class at sharp 8 am.

I quickly got up and took a quick bath before getting ready and ran towards the college with my copy.

And guess what I was still 5 min late.

"MAY I COME IN SIR?" I said panting heavily as I ran whole the way to the class

"Miss bondita you are 5 mins late and now you will get punished for it... you will be suspended from my class for 5 days" he declared while I looked at him shockingly

Enough! I had enough of him

"MR ANIRUDH ROY CHOWDHARY!"

I yelled while everyone looked at me as if they saw a alien.

"Are you even fucking serious? Yesterday you punished me for breaking your cabin's window and for not taking permission before entering your cabin.

And I accepted it because I knew it was my fault. Do you even have the idea that yesterday I didn't even have my dinner and sleep because of your so called punishment.

And now that I am just 5 mins late you are suspending me from your class for 5 days... If this is what you wanted to do then why didn't just suspended me yesterday?

Can you please stop being so ruthless and behave like a fucking human?"

I yelled at him while everyone looked shocked coz no one ever dared to talk to him like this before.

"You know what rich brat like you thinks that they own everything and even if you own everything but you can't definitely become a successful doctor by money"

He replied coldly while I looked at him with teary eyes

"ANIRUDH ROY CHOWDHURY!!!"

"SHUT UP MISS BONDITA! DON'T FORGET YOU ARE STANDING IN MY CLASS!!"

"Never judge a book by it's cover... I can prove my capability, if you want you can take my test on the spot and if I didn't score high then you can suspend me"

I challenged him

He made a paper on the spot and gave me to solve.

Everyone was quite worried for me because they knows that professor anirudh won't go easy on me... Not atleast after what happened just now.

After 1 hour I gave him the solution while he started checking it.

This is the first time I saw someone yelling at me but I knew that these rich brat are spoilt and they don't know how to behave with teachers.

I thought that she did everything by money but after checking her solutions... I was proved wrong.

She literally got each and every answers correct without any mistake.

I tried to find some mistake on her solutions but guess what? There was none.

Her presentation of the paper, her handwriting, her explaination and her diagrams everything was just perfect.

Maybe I just really looked down on her.

"Fine you got high marks in the paper so you can attend my lecture from tomorrow, the class dismisses"

I said and left before looking at her for once.

She didn't even look at me once as I left, I don't know why but I felt dejected.

"Bondita..." Neha sat beside me

While I broke down in tears and hugged her.

Does he really think that being from a rich family means we have everything... No... We don't...

Only I know how hard it was for me to make my baba agree to let me study in Mumbai.

He is a famous businessman and he has many rivals and one of his rivals tried to kill me and my mother.

I was lucky enough to survive but my mother died there and after that my baba became really protective towards me.

He would send bodyguards behind me whenever I go to school. Everyone stays away from me because of my father.

I barely had any friends... I too wanted to play with everyone like other kids... I too wanted to have a boyfriend who will love me endlessly but...

Once a boy proposed me and unfortunately he was beaten up by the bodyguards.

I was feeling so suffocated in the house that one day I ran away and I got kidnapped by the child traffickers.

I was lucky enough that my father got my location through my watch and saved me and other children but here again I was caged in the big house.

I have a fucking life and I want to enjoy it so I decided to complete my MBBS in Mumbai's no 1 college.

But my father didn't agreed to it and I didn't had any other option then emotionally blackmailing him using my life and in the end he agreed.

He even threatened the principal of the college to keep me safe and sound... If anything happens to me then he would destroy the whole college.

Today I saw some glimpse of my father in that hot ice.

Both are Hitlers...

I know I shouldn't say my father Hitler but believe me staying 24/7 in protection was no less than torturing someone.

Actually it didn't hurt much when he gave me punishment or yelled at me but it really hurted me when he said that I am a spoilt brat.

He really thinks that life is a bed of roses for rich family but the thing he don't know that roses has thorns too and it can really sting.

A bed filled with roses can also turn into a bed filled with blood because of the thorns.

I just hate him...

Stupid!

Pervert!

Hitler!

Jerk!

Monster!

FUCKING BITCH!!!

.

.

....................................

What do you think about bondita's life?

....................................

I am going to keep targets for each chapter and if it doesn't get complete then  sorry but no chapter.

This story is already completed, so the sooner you all will complete the target you will get the chapter.

From this chapter I am going to strictly check if the target is completed or not.

....................................

Target: 50 votes
....................................

....................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 2.9K 22
The book consists of different short stories on Anidita. Each story would approximately consist of 10 chapter but it could be much or less. PLEASE RE...
50.2K 4.5K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...
2.2K 214 8
it's a dark mature story of Anirudh Roy Choudhury and bondita singhania .. Anirudh is a Mafia don and bondita is a doctor.. how will they cross with...
27.7K 3K 30
"Bondita... I have decided that I will not leave you here alone. I will stay here by itself with you in London, until and unless you become Barrister...