If I were a human, would you...

By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

I upload every week, on Wednesday. Writing gets better over time. Contains: Asmodeus x Iruma <--(Main ship) K... More

Chapter 1. A very 'normal' day.
Chapter 2. The threat.
Chapter 4. Being sick sucks. ⚒️
Chapter 5. Back to school. ⚒️
Chapter 6. Punishment? ⚒️
Chapter 7. Pain and...
Chapter 8. ..Bloodshed.
Chapter 9. Anger and suffering.
Chapter 10. Do I love him?
Chapter 11. I did what?
Chapter 12. Gravestones.
Chapter 13. Messages are knives.
Chapter 14. Cuts and crying.
Chapter 15. Hes so close.
Chapter 16. A kiss?
Chapter 17. Nervousness.
Chapter 18. Playtime.
Chapter 19. Ice cream.
Chapter 20. Love.
Chapter 21. Invaded.
Chapter 22. Explosions.
Chapter 23. Dinner.
Chapter 24. Lies.
Chapter 25. Monday.
Chapter 26. My protectors.
Chapter 27. The past.
Chapter 28. School trip. ⚒️
Chapter 29. Wings.
Chapter 30. What he falls?
Chapter 31. The Sea.
Chapter 32. Death is closing in. 🛠️
Chapter 33. A conversation.
Chapter 34. Guess whos back?
Chapter 35. A void.
Chapter 36. Bitten.
Chapter 37. Heartache.
Chapter 38. Report.
Chapter 39. Dreams.
Chapter 40. Raw eggs.
Chapter 41. Asmodeus's estate.
Chapter 42. Petting snakes.
Chapter 43. The past.
Chapter 44. Alleyways.
Chapter 45. Head trauma.
Chapter 46. Pats.
Chapter 47. Death.
Chapter 48. Condolences.
Chapter 49. Alikred.
Chapter 50. One mystery at a time.
Chapter 51. Its monday again.
Chapter 52. Cookies.
Chapter 53. Gym class.
Chapter 54. Secrets out.
Chapter 55. Suck it up.
Chapter 56. Im sorry.
Chapter 57: Lets make up.
Chapter 58: With the "bro's".
Chapter 59. Halucinations.
Chapter 60. Night terrors.
Chapter 61. Rushing in.
Chapter 62. 3am Calls.
Chapter 63. Sleepovers.
Chapter 64. Dinner.
Chapter 65. The confession.
Chapter 66. Captured.
Chapter 67: Playing with fire.
Chapter 68. Kisses.
Chapter 69: Games.
Chapter 70. Embarrasment.
Chapter 71. Horror.
-- Extra 1. Valentine's gone wrong. --
Chapter 72. Saying goodbye.
Chapter 73. Unexpected monday.
Chapter 74. Going home.
Chapter 75. Swallowing rocks.
Chapter 76. Dreams or reality?
Chapter 77. Hugs, kind off.
Chapter 78. Anti crazy pills.
Chapter 79. Grandpa, ..why?
Chapter 80. Untrustful.
Chapter 81. Guilt.
Chapter 82. Fuck you.
Chapter 83. Celebration.
Chapter 84. A visit from border control.

Chapter 3. Im begging you.

1.3K 37 63
By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

Triggers: Angst, Suicide.

If you need help, I'm always here.

"If we don't meet their demands they will tell everyone that you are a human."

I stared at him, not knowing what to do. After I heard that sentence my mind just went blanc. I curled up into a ball, trying to hide. I was confused, what happened? And why did it have to happen to me?

How did they know? I thought I kept the secret very well. Every single day I did my best not to make a single mistake. Of course a teacher found out but he is the only one. Plus I was the one who told him.

And what did they mean with the "demand" that Opera was talking about? Were they going to use me as a pig? Tapping off my blood for potions?

My blood did heal the guardian of cutthroat valley. Maybe someone needs healing? Or maybe for food? I heard that we humans are the most valued kind of food in the Netherworld.

I still don't want to be a lab rat. Do I have no choice? And what will they actually do to me? Are they going to kill me? Or just use me for my blood? What will they do? I don't know.

I can see Opera talk to me with his ears pointing down. Wait he is talking? Why can't I hear him? Is he explaining more? Why isn't it reaching my ears? Why can't I hear him, am I deaf?

I feel bad for not being able to hear him.

He put his hand on my shoulder and shook me softly. His expression was suddenly very worried. I could bearly feel him touch me. He looked to the right and said a thing to grandpa, something I wasn't able to hear. Grandpa also came up to me looking worried, like he normally would have been, normal without his evil cycle.

Eventually I wasn't able to move my body at all. I felt so limp and useless. I couldn't even use my own body anymore. Everything was out of my control, I couldn't do anything. Opera tried sitting me up again, but my vision was now entirely black.

"Mhm.."

I opened my eyes. I was laying in a bed of lively, soft green grass. The sky was a tint of light blue. I was resting under a sakura tree that was filled with beautiful pink petals. There was a swing hanging from a rope. It conected to a low branch. Well the tree is massive so I guess it is a low branch, though it's still two times as tall as I am.

I stayed there, peacefully laying down on the grass, looking at the beautiful sky. This was the first time I was resting in a while. After a while though, I began to feel restless. I didn't want to sit here and do nothing anymore. So I decided to take a stroll down the path. I saw 2 people there, they looked like they had been walking a while, walking away from the place I was just in.

I ran, atleast ten minutes long before getting close to them.

"Hey! Do you know where I am?" I screamed at them. They were only a few meters away.

The people looked vague at first, but the closer I got the better I could see them. There was my best friend,, Asmodeus and my best friend, Clara. I love them both so much.

"Hey guys! Do you know where we are, I'm kind of lost." Instead of smiling at me and greeting me they just looked at me in disgust.

"Guys? Do you know where we are..?"

Asmodeus laughed in a bitter tone. "Were actually leaving. We were planning to leave you here. I wouldn't want to be in your filthy presence."

Hmm? What do you mean? Did I do something wrong?

Looked like it was Clara's turn to speak. She looked at me with dead eyes. The same eyes her fake friends showed her when they showed her their true faces.

"You really thought we wouldn't find out what you are? You think that we are some kind of lowlife demons, that wouldn't find out you are such a disgusting creature?"

Wait what? This is a joke, right?

"Well, we did. To think you couldn't even tell us your secret. That hurt me so much."

But I-

"Sorry I don't think I want to be your friend anymore, Iruma. I don't like you, I never really did to be honest. You should leave this place, or rather stay here forever."

What? How did she know..? And what does she mean with "I never cared about you at all?" Were all the times we laughed fake? Is this really happening to me?

No, this can't actually be, right?

They found out that I'm a human. But why does that matter so much? Im still the one that conquered the royal one, the one who won the harvest fest? Didn't she care about me at all? I thought she did. I really did.

It was standing there, a block the size of a building in my throat, I just couldn't speak. I tried to explain why I couldn't have said that, or why it wasn't true. That I could never actually be a human. But it didn't work, nothing came out.

My chest aced. The feeling was crushing me inside. My chest feels like it's being pulled in an endless void. I feel like my heart is being crushed.

And then Asmodeus spoke for the last time.

"I agree with you, Clara. For once in my entire life I think the same. This is a disgusting monster, a freak. This 'Thing' shouldn't even be alive. I feel so disgusted and betrayed. To think that my master, Iruma was such a pathetic and weak creature. And to think I lost to that! Ha! It makes me feel so disgusted."

No, not you too, Asmodeus. You can't do this. You always enjoyed being with me, right? You did, right?

Right?

"Iruma, do you know what I wish for most? That you would go away. That you would die, perish just go back to your pathetic world."

What?

"And honestly you can kill yourself, see if anyone cares. They don't, just so you know, everyone hates you, but out of all of them I hate you the most."

Why?

"I wished you were never born, you ruined my whole world. You love me right? So do yourself a favor and hang yourself on that tree over there."

He pointed at the sakura tree.

My legs were shaking and tears rolled down my face. I was crying.

Why are they being so cruel? Would they please stop. Please stop... please just make it stop.

I tried speaking, defending myself but the tears woulden't stop. I tried.

I really did try. But It wouldn't work.

"Why aren't you gone yet, and why are you crying? I don't want to taste your flesh, it does come from you after all, so it must be disgusting. After you die, never re-incarnate please. Thank you 'master'."

Please just stop.

"Yeah Iruma-chie! I never want to see you ever again, you are so obnoxious and stupid. If someone said they loved you I know it would be fake. Even I'm not as stupid as you."

Please just stop it already!

Please I beg you. Please Clara, please Asmodeus.

I tried shouting, I tried screaming, but the words never left my mouth. Asmodeus and Clara are already walking away, leaving me here to be alone. I have to say something, anything. WHY WON'T MY LEGS MOVE. Please! Just please... I don't want to lose you guys. You guys mean the world to me, I would do anything! Please just don't leave me.

"Goodbye, 'master' Iruma."

"Bye stupid Iruma-chie!"

Please don't leave me.. you guys are all that I have...

They walked away as I fell to my knees, covered in tears and sobbing away. After a while, I got strength back in my legals, and I went after them, but I never found them again.

It was hopeless. They were gone.

As if I was in a trance, I slowly walked back the path I came from, to the sakura tree. Everything felt dark and gloomy, the sky was as red as the dark circles under my eyes. It was a beautiful sunset though. My last time seeing the sky.

I grabbed the rope and I pulled it till the swing came loose. I climbed the tree and tied the rope to the branch. I felt a thing I haven't felt for years. Despair. But it was fine, I deserved it after all.

I tied a knot. And I put it over my head. I looked at the sunset one more time. But the sunset was already gone.

I guess even the sun has left me, huh?

In my next life, I'll wish to be happy.

And now I wish to end this, just like they told me to.

And then I jumped.

---

---

---

Next week part 4 will be up. I hope to see you soon. Hope you enjoyed, have a good day!

--10 November.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1K 33
⚠️Discontinued⚠️ (6/9/2023) A/N: Idk what i've made when i was younger, there is no context or a lot of logic and research that was done for this boo...
26K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
117K 6.5K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
218K 6.2K 39
Ethan went to boarding school every year, he didn't love it but it was better than staying home. Every year it was the same, maybe some new classes b...