πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 3

3K 334 89
By Vikasini1911

She jumped inside the well. Aadhiran also jumped without thinking about anything. Seetha and Raghav also went behind him shouting his name.

Aadhiran hugged her by holding her bare waist as she was drowning inside the well. She wiggled to release from his hold.

: Vidunga enna she said and again tried to come out of his hold.

Aadhiran: Ai aadama iru ilati rendu perum senthu molgiruvom he said.

He started to drown inside the well as the tree root which is grown tied his leg and started to pulll him inside. He gripped her waist tightly. She was shocked by his actions and gasped loudly.

: Enna pannarenga vidunga she said.

Aadhiran: Ai Yenna ulla ennamo illukuthu he said.

There came a girl shouting as Aadhira. Seetha and Raghav looked at her.

Aadhira looked up, Saranya antha aaruvala veesu she said.

Aadhiran widened his eyes in shock, Ai ethuku he asked with shock.

Saranya throwed the sickle. She catched it perfectly.

Raghav: Paaah what a throw and what a catch he praised them for which saranya glared at him.

Aadhira: Enna vidunga apa than antha kodiya aaruka muduyum she said.

Aadhiran left her. She swimmed deep down inside the well and started to cut the root which tied his leg.

Meanwhile he started to drink the water and soon fainted due to excess of Water. She held him in her embrace and came near the steps.

She tapped his cheeks but she didn't get any response from him. Soon Raghav and Saranya climbed steps down to reach them.

Aadhira Pressed his stomach to take the water out.

Raghav: Vai vechu orunchunga vanthuru seikarama he gave an Idea.

Aadhira glared at him and stood up to leave. All the while Seetha was looking at her keenly.

Seetha: Nillu ma konjam help pannu please she pleaded.

Aadhira sighed and again started to press his stomach. Soon he gained his consciousness and opened his Eyes.

He looked at the surroundings and looked at Aadhira. As soon his eyes met her he slapped her hard. He thought that she was going to end her life.

Tears brimmed in her eyes, She ran away while wiping her tears. Saranya too ran behind her after giving deathly glare to them.

Raghav: Paithiyam ethuku da aducha antha ponna pavam epudi kannu ella kalangi irunthuchu theriyuma he asked.

Seetha: Ethuku da aducha she asked with anger.

Aadhiran: Antha ponnunala thana ipudi achu he said.

Raghav: Ava unna kapatha kuptala he asked.

Aadhiran: Ila irunthalum antha ponnu pannatha thappu thana he asked

Seetha: Ava suicide panna poranu sonnala she asked

Aadhiran: Apro ethuku kanna thodachutu inga kuthucha he asked.

Seetha: Mental va da polam she said and dragged him.

Aadhira who was dashed on the person he held her in his arms.

Aadhira saw the person and started to tremble in fear.

:Enna mamma pathu ipudi bayapadara he asked.

Aadhira: Athu athu ella ila enna vidunga mamma na poganum she said with tears.

Saranya who came behind her stood shocked seeing the scenario.

Saranya: Mathan anna mamma theduvanga nanga porom. She said and dragged Aadhira to her Side and went towards their home.

Radha saw Aadhira who was coming with a wet dress.

Radha: Enna d ipudi nanachu vara she asked.

Before Aadhira could say anything Saranya opened her mouth.

Saranya: Athu onnu ila Athai kenathula mara veeru neraya senthuruchu motor la thanni varamatenguthu athu than aadhira veeta kenathula kuthucha she said.

Radha: Vetetengala ilaya she asked.

Saranya: Haan athai vetitom she said and dragged Aadhira with her.

As soon as entered, Saranya examined her cheeks. Tears brimmed in her eyes after seeing fingerprints in Aadhira's cheeks.

Saranya took oil and applied it over the fingerprints for which she winced in pain.

Saranya: Romba valikutha d she asked

Aadhira: Ila Saran vidu.

Saranya: Loose ah d avan ipudi aduchu irukan she said again looking at her cheeks.

On the other hand Seetha reached her house which was built by Radhakrishnan when he was there.

She remembered the words which he said to her.

Radhakrishnan: Ipa nee poga vendam, epavathu anga unaku poganumnu thonuna nee intha veetla poi iru. Anga poi iruka edam ilama nee kasta pada kudathu he said.

Seetha nodded with tears remembering her house.

Aadhiran wiped her tears which made her come out of her trance. She smiled at her son and opened the house.

Soon the trio cleaned the house and settled.

Seetha: Nama koviluku poitu varalam poi kuluchutu vanga she said.

Both nodded and got ready. They went towards the temple. Everyone in the temple saw her and started to talk among themselves which made Aadhiran to get angry but Seetha holded his hands.

There she saw two ladies and teared up that's none other than Meenakshi patti and Radha.

Seetha went near them.

Seetha: Amma she called her mom.

Meenakshi turned and looked at Seetha.

Meenakshi: Seetha, Radha inga paru en ponnu she called her daughter in law in happiness.

Radha turned and looked at Seetha immediately and pulled her for a tight hug. Both cried their hearts out which showed their missing for each other. Meenakshi too hugged them with teary eyes.

Trio parted from the hug. Meenakshi touched Seetha's face and head as she was still in confusion whether it was real or not.

Radha: Athai nama Seetha than yen apudi pakarenga she asked.

Meenakshi: 32 varusham achu Radha en ponna ipudi pathu she said and caressed her head lovingly.

Meenakshi: Un purushan enga ma she asked.

Seetha: Avaru ila ma she said and cried on her mother's shoulder.

That's when both noticed her head which had only a sandal streak.

Meenakshi: Adi pavi ipudi vanthu enga munadi nikava engala ellam vitutu poi kalyanam panna she asked.

Seetha: Ma she cried her heart out.

Radha: Enna achu seetha she asked.

Seetha: Odambuku seri ilama iruntharu she said.

Meenakshi looked at Aadhiran and Raghav, Ivanga she asked.

Seetha: Ennoda pasanga she said and pointed ivan peru Aadhiran, ivan peru Raghav.

Radha remembered the days which she spent with Seetha after hearing his name.

Radha: Unaku payan porantha enna peru veipa she asked.

Seetha: Aadhiran nu veipan

Radha: Apa enaku ponnu than porakum na Aadhira nu veipan she said and laughed.

They discussed their baby names before their marriage without knowing destiny.

Both looked at the same time and smiled with content.

Raghav touched Meenakshi's feets and got blessings from her whereas Aadhiran stood without any emotions.

Seetha nudged him to get blessings from Meenakshi for which he went away without sparing a glance to them.

Seetha: Amma vanga samy kupadalam she tried to divert them.

They too understood her and moved to pray god. There came Aadhira along with Saranya while giggling which caught Aadhiran's attention.

Raghav came with pongal and noticed Aadhiran who was looking at Aadhira without blinking his eyes.

Raghav: Athu than kenathukullaye vechu nalla antha ponnu dhadavu dhadavu dhadavitaye apro en da apudi pakara he asked.

Aadhiran glared at him, Ava ethuku kenathula kuthuchanu kekanum he said.

Raghav: Idha ne adikaraku mundai ketu irukanum he said.

Aadhiran: Poi kupudu antha ponna he said.

Raghav: Edheey idhu village da uruchu uppu kandam potruvanga he said in a panicked tone.

Aadhiran: Aadhira he shouted her name.

She stopped in her tracks. He jogged towards her and saw the fingerprints in her cheeks. She ran away due to fear once he came near her.

Saranya again glared at them.

Raghav: Emma romba moraikatha kannu velila vanthara poguthu he said.

Saranya tried to move but stopped after hearing Raghav's question.

Raghav: Unga friend en suicide panna ponnanga he asked.

Saranya: Yov loose ah nee she asked.

Raghav: Ama ahhh ila ila.

Aadhiran: Apro ethuku unga friend kenathula kudhuchanga he asked.

Saranya: Ava mara vera aaruka kudhucha neenga thappe nenachutenga she said.

Aadhiran: Na avanga kita sorry sonnanu sollunga.

Saranya: Ava kannatha pathengala epudi sevathu poi irukunu she asked.

Aadhira: Saran va inga aatha kupadaranga called her from a distance.

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 3.7K 35
What will happen if a Arrogant man who was searching for a true love get married to a arrogant girl..But he hides his identity and acts as a innocent...
50K 6.2K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
25.1K 2.5K 8
Ashwin Kumar the topper student is in love with his junior Pavithra or he thinks like that... But one day when Sivaangi wasn't able to come to colleg...