Who Made Me The Princess' Twi...

נכתב על ידי Honey_Amelia

[!!ON HOLD!!] ~*~*~*~*~*~ What will happen if Athanasia has a twin sister? Will the plot change or will it st... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
About the next chapters

Chapter 16

2.3K 118 27
נכתב על ידי Honey_Amelia

The future's already set in stone the moment Athy's born.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Athanasia POV

"Athanasia, where's your sister?" Daddy asks me before I could take a bite out of my steak once again.

"I don't know. She's not in her room when I went to check up on her. I also bumped into Lucas on my way here saying that he's also looking for her." I answered finally taking a bite.

"Hm... It seems like your sister wanted some time alone." I heard him whisper before taking a bite as well.

Daddy and Ana is the only person who knows where her secret room is. Even the one who built that room got there memories erased by Daddy himself.

I wonder what's wrong with her.

Antanasia POV

.....

Why did Lucas stayed in my room longer than expected....

Is it because of my mana? No. He would have done it with Athy first, right?

Right.

Or is it because a dark magic was with me after meeting Jennette officially yesterday?

Maybe.

Lucas did remove a 'dirt' from Athy making her feel much lighter.

This is rather getting a little interesting.

Anastacius probably already wrecked Lucas' tower to replenish his mana. Roger scolding Jennette after acting on her own but was bluntly answered by a 'no' when he asked her if she's listening to him.

"I need to go and check Athy. I'm not hungry for breakfast anyway." I said to myself before exiting my secret room and head towards the lounge.

"I wonder where Princess Antanasia is." I heard Lily wondered aloud as I opened the door.

"At the doorway." I answered making them jump from surprise.

"Princess!"

"Ana!" Athy rushed towards my side, hugging my arm.

"Let's go see Daddy." Athy said before dragging towards Claude's work room.

"Is dra- dragging me rea- really necessary?" I said somehow managing to talk after Athy's brutal walking pattern.

"Dad, are you busy?" Athy ask pecking her head from the door completely blocking me from his view.

"Sit down and wait." Claude said before going back to work.

"We'll stay quiet." Athy said as she once again dragged me inside.

"We?"

"Yes. We." I said as I sat down looking at him work.

I saw Athy reach for the royal seal unaware of Claude hawk eye.

"Do you want it?" Claude suddenly ask making Athy almost let go of the seal.

"No it looked funny... No I mean... It looked like a decoration with a story behind it, so I was just looking." Athy said making up an excuse. It may be a royal seal but that thing really look funny.

"What are you talking about?" Claude ask smirking at her.

"It's nothing but an ugly piece of stone." he added.

"I would have given it to you if you wanted it." Claude said looking at us.

"She wanted the big golden map in your room, Father." I butted it making Athy look at me in surprise while Claude rather proudly.

"Ana! That was like 8 years ago!" Athy exclaim red from embarrassment.

"So you didn't deny the fact that you indeed want that map." Claude said.

"By the way, Athy wanted to talk to you. I just got dragged in." I said changing the subject.

"I just came because I wanted to see you, but you seem to be busy, so we'll head back." Athy said in between of all those scratching noises.

"I'm not that busy." Claude said still writing really fast.

"Your hand says otherwise." I whispered but I know they heard me.

"Felix." Claude called as Felix quickly pecked his head from the door.

"There are few documents that need to be done by today, so take care of them in my place." Claude explain finally standing up from his seat and passing his work to Felix.

"Pardon? Your Majesty, how could I..."

"I've already checked over them, so there's not much you need to do." Claude added cutting Felix off.

"You'll need this." Claude said taking the royal seal from Athy before casually throwing it towards Felix who caught it. Taking a look at what Claude threw at him before he yelped in surprise.

"GAH!! Your Majesty! How could you be so careless in handling a national treasure like THE ROYAL SEAL?!" Felix shouted but was ignored.

"Let's go Athanasia, Anatanasia." Claude said unaware of Athy's surprised look.

"Haven't I told you before, your Majesty? Something as valuable as the royal seal should be kept in a sake!" Felix continued to freak out but fell on the emperor's deaf ears.

'R-Royal seal? That thing?!'

"You're lecturing me when I've told you to work. It would be better for you to read the documents instead of wasting your time talking." Claude said making me giggle at their funny reaction.

"Finish everything before I get back."

"Your Majesty! This is too much!"

"Why did you do that to Robane?" I ask Claude while giggling.

"I've put him to work so he won't come looking for me at least a couple of hours." Claude explained.

"I should have some tea brought out to the garden. Feli..." Claude started but immediately cut himself off forgetting he sent Felix to his torture room.

"AHAHAHAHA!"

"You just left him behind, Dad." Athy said as I continued laughing.

"Ah. Dad, why don't we..."

~*~*~*~*~*~

SWISH

"A boat ride. How unexpected." Claude said looking rather relaxed.

"The weather's good today, and it's nice to do this kind of thing once in a while." Athy commented while twirling her parasol.

"And here I am forced to go with the two of you when you two obviously know I'm afraid of the large water." I said looking around.

"Come on, Ana. It's not that bad." Athy said while I look at her dead in the eye.

"Right. Says the one who fell in the lake when we were 5 and almost end up drowning." I bluntly said making her pout.

"Hey that's not..."

"You did fell into this lake when you were little." Claude confirmed. And we will fell all together because of the very same plant.

"I don' really remember." Athy said acting like he forgot about it. Dude... You have better memory than I am.

The three of us awkwardly stared at each other. Or maybe it's just me. Athy suddenly decided to touch the water but was stopped by Claude.

"Don't get too close to the water." Claude warned making Athy stope reaching for it.

"Dad, Dad. I want to look at that flower up close." Athy said pointing at the flower making that too of us look at it. Claude and I's expression looked like we were silently judging her, which we are.

"Now that I think of it, you were interested in that when you were little too. Do you like those kind of things?" Claude ask making Athy nod quickly. The three of us once again stared at each other.

Athy telling Claude to hurry up mentally

Claude telling her that it's dangerous also mentally

"What peculiar taste you have." Claude said sounding disappointed on Athy.

"Father's right. I feel like that flower is dangerous." I said nodding my head glancing at Claude. I know I could use my telepathy but that could mess the whole story up. As long as we don't fall, I'm good.

"Just a moment." Claude said raising his head as a splash was heard and a flash of green went towards Athy. Truth hurts.

"I'll keep it under control so you can admire it as much as you please." Claude calmly said as Athy started panicking.

"GAAAHH!!" Athy screamed, quickly went towards Claude hugging him close as I froze on my seat.

"What's the matter? You said you wanted to look at it up close." Claude said confused by her sudden change of mood trying to calm Athy down.

"No! I didn't know it was a tentacle monster! GAH!" Athy shouted. The tentacles started moving making a weird squishing noise making me also run up to Claude.

"Gah, Daddy! That thing! It's gross!" Athy continued to freak out making the boat shake as she tried getting away from it.

"Make it go away!!"

"Athanasia, that's dangerous!" Claude warned as the boat tilted making me terrified.

SPLASH

I felt someone grabbed me by my waist making me clutch their clothes. I know Claude saw how terrified I looked. He even tried catching the two of us before we fell but...

"Ana! Ana! Can you hear me?! I'm sorry!" I heard Athy shouted as I continued clutching the cloth I'm currently holding letting out a sob. I can't see anything. I'm probably hugging Claude right now.

"We won't let you ride the boat anymore." Claude said as he dried our clothes.

"Hic..." I hiccupped tried to hold my sobs, shivering from fear.

"It's fine. You're in land. You're not near the water anymore." Athy tried reassuring me as I heard a lot of footsteps going towards us.

"What happened your Majesty?" Felix quickly ask.

"We fell off the boat." Claude answered patting my hair in an attempt to calm me down.

"Lucas! Do something! It was my fault. Ana's afraid of large amount of water but I still suggested for us to go boat riding." I heard Athy shouted.

"Alright, calm down first." Lucas calmly said as I felt his hand on top of my head.

"AHAHAHA!"

COUGH COUGH

"I told you to stay away from him. Now suffer the consequences."

"U-Uwaaah!!"

I finally let out my cry as I felt Claude's arm tighten around me when I started waving my arms around.

"Shush. It's fine. Ana, you're fine." I heard Athy said as I also felt her hug me.

"No-"

GLUB

"PUHA! KEGH!"

"AHAHA!"

"Make it longer!"

"Yeah!"

"PLEASE ST-"

Who are they..?

What's that?

"Princess? Princess Antanasia." I heard someone said as I kept crying while I heard everyone else panic.

"No..."

Lucas POV

"Sir Lucas! Sir Lucas!" I heard someone yelling my name from afar.

"That's one loud voice." I mumble to myself before looking at the person who kept yelling at my name.

"Yes?" I answered politely.

"I-It's His Majesty and the Princesses! They fell into the water but Princess Antanasia is afraid of deep water." a maid quickly explained to me that made my eyes widen.

"Where are they?" I ask.

"Th-They're currently a bit far from the lake for the safety of Princess Antanasia as she's currently being calmed down by his Majesty and Her Highness, Princess Athanasia." the maid answered as I quickly teleported to the shore I think where they should be.

I saw three figures on top of the hill while I saw the guard running up the hill with a bit of maids. I quickly ran towards them as Athanasia went towards me.

"Lucas! Do something! It was my fault. Ana's afraid of large amount of water but I still suggested for us to go boat riding." Athanasia shouted shaking me.

"Alright, calm down first." I calmly said as I went towards Antanasia, and place my hand on top of her head.

"U-Uwaaah!!" Antanasia cried while hugging her father who's looking at her worriedly. Athanasia quickly went towards them also hugging the crying Antanasia.

"Shush. It's fine. Ana, you're fine." Athanasia said trying to calm her down. I saw her shaking more violently making me approach them.

"Princess? Princess Antanasia." I said but you could see how frighten she looked and not responding to our calls.

"Get the Princess' room ready. She's having a fever." Claude seriously said as Antanasia fainted.

"Hurry!" Athanasia shouted as Claude carried Antanasia.

"Will she be alright?" Athanasia ask worriedly.

"She'll be fine. As long as I'm here, she'll be fine." I said making her sigh in relief but still worried.

I won't let anything bad happen to her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Question: How many hours of sleep do you get in a day?

For me, I've been sleeping 3-4 hours a day which I believe is bad especially I have a weak body. I may be sleeping late every night for the past 2 years, 1-2 am to be exact, but I make sure I get enough sleep for me not to die.

Not that I have a choice since I have an exam today and tomorrow. But after that, I'll sleep. All I wanna do after that is sleep. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapters I've uploaded. It may be a bit off schedule but please understand that all of us are busy with their private and everyday life.

Have a great day, noon or night!

~Honey_Amelia / Lia~

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.9K 75
NINA ROSIER is the daughter of two famous French Aurors and the sister of VINDA ROSIER. As she realises, that she needs to pick her side when darker...
10.4K 542 10
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
57.4K 1.6K 65
(COMPLETED) Things Eleanor Potter expected of her final year at Hogwarts: - Pranking the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor until they quit...
112K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 20/06/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 169,147 It's always...