Enemy • Legacies

By undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES The Auclair Academy for the Superior Supernatural and the Salvatore School fo... More

ENEMY!
━━ trigger warnings ⚠️
━━ the auclair student files
━━ other character files¹
━━ other character files²
━━ other character files³
━━ additional cast applications
━━ a discord server
ACT ONE!
001. fear is a weapon
002. the death of kiara auclair
003. we already have a monster problem
004. friends, foes and everything inbetween
005. cookies and truth weed tea
006. the library full of weird artifacts
007. we have history together
008. founder's party
009. family ties
010. black out days
011. broken hearts club
012. the human loving gargoyle
013. you get to investigate a tree milf?
014. the annual shame
015. actions and consequences
016. olivia auclair's day off
017. slug drunk supernaturals
018. sweet treats and reality checks
019. the almighty necromancer
020. a door into darkness
021. the murder of one
023. death keeps knocking on my door
024. ghost of you
025. i did something bad
026. founder's day
ACT TWO!
027. the aftermath
028. somewhere only we know
029. cruel summer
030. into the woods
031. we're just out here, crying about death
032. this semester will be different
033. fire meet gasoline
034. house of memories
035. the night everything fell apart

022. an incredibly loveless marriage

263 24 102
By undeadbelova

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

AN INCREDIBLY LOVELESS MARRIAGE

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Myrical sat across from Emma, nervously in the single armchair as she was fidgeting with her hands.

Ever since the Halloween party, all of the Salvatore students who had attended had mandatory therapy.

"Have you been sleeping well?" Emma asked, as Myrical didn't seem to want to open up. The Benning had offered to do group therapy with Liv, but Emma preferred if she could work with the girls separately.

"Um.. yeah." Myrical answered, though it had been a lie. She hadn't been sleeping well at all.

Myrical had been casting some calming spells to help her grow comfortable enough to fall asleep, but she saw Connor's dead face in her nightmares.

"Are you sure about that?" Emma asked, as she could see the dark circles under the werewitch's eyes. Myrical quickly nodded wordlessly, "Yeah... I've been sleeping okay."

Emma sighed slightly, "Myrical, I can't help you if you don't open up, dear." The older witch spoke, as she gave the ravenette a sympathetic smile.

"I um.. have to go to class." Myrical lied, as she got to her feet. "Myri—" Before Emma could even finish saying the girl's name, Myrical was out the door, making sure to close it behind her.

The Benning let out a sigh of relief, now being outside Emma's office. She was sure that the Tig was a lovely woman, but she didn't feel comfortable opening up to her. It was nothing personal, but Myrical didn't feel comfortable opening up to many people.

"Hey cupcake." A voice piped up, belonging to Veronica. Myrical flinched, before her eyes met the blonde. "Hey Ronnie." Myrical greeted.

"You look exhausted." Veronica confessed taking a step closer to the girl but Myrical took a step away, not liking the sudden closeness.

"I'm not. I'm okay." Myrical spoke as Veronica frowned at being brushed off so quickly. "Are you sure?" The Mikealson asked as the ravenette nodded.

"Riri— Wait can you-" Veronica reached out to grab hold of Myrical's hand to stop her from trying to flee, though as the Benning spun around she ended up with her back against the wall as Veronica stood awfully close.

A blush spread across Myrical's cheeks for a moment at the closeness. "What is it?" The werewitch finally asked, once she composed herself.

"I just... I care about you, Ri." Veronica began, "I don't mean to pry or anything I just.. want to know if you're okay." The Mikealson concluded.

Myrical shook her head, "I hate Connor... but ever since the Halloween party I've been seeing his corpse in my nightmares. It's... very unsettling."

"That's awful." Veronica admitted before she had an idea. "Wait... I have my Mum's grimoire with me. I might be able to find a spell that can help you with these nightmares!" She admitted with a smile.

"Wait... really?" Myrical asked, with a hopeful smile. Veronica nodded before she took Myrical's hand and lead her down the corridor, to the room she was staying in so they could find Freya's grimoire.

Despite being adverse to touch, Myrical didn't want to let go of Veronica's hand. She felt safe around the girl and even though she didn't say it back, she cared about Veronica too.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Olivia was still fast asleep, having a very bizarre dream. She found herself standing in New Orleans, by an apartment across from the Mikealson's home.

She had never been here before, but her mind was telling her to enter the apartment and head up the stairs.

The ravenette found her feet moving for themselves, up the stairs as she now stood by a closed door. She reached out to knock but stopped herself.

Liv's breath hitched in her throat, as she wondered why she was standing here right now, and why she wanted to enter this apartment. Was there somebody inside that she knew?

The ravenette knocked on the door, before she waited in anticipation for something she wasn't even sure about.

The door opened, and a brunette, tall man with piercing brown eyes stood in the doorway. "Uh.. hi. I'm not sure why I'm here." Olivia confessed, as she awkwardly rambled on. "Something told me to knock on the door."

"Jack... who is at the door?" A voice asked, as a lady with brunette hair and bright brown eyes approached the door, and Liv recognised her as Hope's mother and Tori's stepmother.

"You're Hayley." Liv confessed, as Hayley seemed a little confused, before she recognised Liv as Kiara's daughter.

The Marshall-Kenner had approached Kiara along with Alaric when the Auclair first opened the school, to welcome her to Mystic Falls. Kiara had been quite rude and blunt to them, leaving a sour taste in their mouthes.

Hayley could briefly remember a small girl approaching Kiara, and the older Auclair brushing her off she could continue talking to Alaric and Hayley.

"My name is Olivia. I'm Kiara's daughter." Liv said, as Hayley's eyes widened in recognition. "Wait... as in Kiara Auclair?" Jackson asked, as he remembered briefly knowing the woman before Kiara disappeared out of his life.

Olivia gave a nod, and Jackson stepped aside to invite the werewitch inside. "Sorry, where are my manners... you should come inside." The Kenner insisted as Olivia nervously entered the home.

Now inside, Olivia took a seat as Hayley and Jackson were seated across from her. "So... may I ask, what are you then?" Jackson asked, assuming that Liv had to be a witch.

"I'm a witch and a werewolf." Liv replied, "The witch part came from my mother's side, while supposedly the werewolf part came from my father's side."

"What do you mean, supposedly?" Hayley asked as Liv looked to her. "You see... I've never actually met my Dad before."

Hayley looked to Jackson, who gave a confused look to his wife. "You know... she does look a lot like you." She admitted, insinuating that Jackson and Kiara had slept together and maybe Liv was his daughter.

"Are you saying that this girl might be my daughter?" Jackson asked as Hayley gave a nod. Just as surprised, Liv kept looking between them. "I.. I mean it's possible. We have this monster called the Necromancer and he has been showing people their dead relatives in their dreams." The Auclair rambled on.

Jackson's breath hitched in his throat, as he remembered having a one night stand with Kiara and then never seeing her again.

"It's... it's very possible that you could be my daughter." Jackson confessed, looking to the werewitch now. His expression softened into a smile, as he had always wanted a kid, but it was a sad smile because he hadn't been able to spend time with his daughter because Kiara kept her from him.

Liv had a smile on her face, though tears stung her eyes. "Oh this is great, I've always wanted to meet my Dad." She admitted as Jackson shared a teary smile. Hayley glanced at them both, with a sympathetic expression, before the dream came to an abrupt end.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

When Charlie's eyes fluttered open, he was caught by surprise to see Glen. The Salvatore's eyes widened before he sat up and realised that he'd fallen asleep in Glen's bed.

Valerie hadn't slept in their shared room that night, possibly staying with Jed... so why had Charlie fallen asleep with Glen?

Glen stirred in his sleep before waking up, his blue eyes landing on the vampire beside him. "Morning." Glen sleepily greeted the boy.

"Uh— Good morning!" Charlie quickly blurted, blushing madly as he saw Glen's exposed chest as he slept without a shirt, but also because he was wondering if the pair had done the deed yet again.

"We didn't have sex, if that's what you're thinking." The Forde spoke, noticing how flustered Charlie seemed. "Oh... oh what am I doing here?" Charlie asked.

"You were having nightmares about the party and  went for a walk and I was awake so we hung out... eventually we fell asleep in my bed." Glen explained before he grinned, "You know you do these little snores and its kinda cute—"

"I don't snore." Charlie quickly decided, embarrassed as Glen laughed.

Charlie was still a little embarrassed, though his thoughts eventually drifted elsewhere. Glen had been his one night stand... and now they seemed to be spending more time together. Were they going to become something more?

Glen certainly seemed happier since he'd been hanging around Charlie— Rafael had even said that while the pair danced, the Forde had a bright smile.

"Hey... should we head into town and grab breakfast? I could really go for a can of Monster." Glen admitted, getting out of his bed as he wandered over to his wardrobe to find a clean tshirt.

"Honestly... so could I." Charlie confessed, "Though we can't be too long... Luca and Rachel's wedding is today." The Salvatore added as Glen looked puzzled. "Your brother Luca, the seventeen year old who is clearly a homosexual, is getting married to the vampire barbie?" He asked in shock as Charlie sadly nodded.

"I know, its really stupid. But he asked me to be his best man, and I won't let him down." The vampire concluded.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lucas stood in the common room, drinking an extra strong coffee to prepare for the day. Aphrodite had a sympathetic smile on her lips as she approached the boy but she quickly changed to have a softer smile.

"Morning Luca." The De Martel greeted as Lucas pulled the mug away from his mouth to respond to the heretic. "Hey Aphrodite." He smiled weakly.

"I have noticed that you've been really stressed with everything going on, and I was wondering if you wanted to go for a nice peaceful walk with me before the ceremony to clear your head." Aphrodite proposed as Lucas seemed touched by the idea.

The Saltzman witch stopped to consider it, but realised that he really didn't have a lot of time before the ceremony, so he decided to turn it down.

"I um... I really really appreciate it, Aph... it's just, there's really not enough time before the ceremony. Thank you though." Lucas insisted, as Aphrodite nodded.

"Of course... but at least, may I help you clear your head and relax with a spell?" The De Martel offered as Lucas nodded. "Actually... that would be really awesome." The siphon replied.

A smile formed on Aphrodite's lips, before she reached out to take Luca's hands in her own. Lucas placed his mug down on a nearby table before he turned back to the heretic and took her hands.

Aphrodite closed her eyes and began to chant a spell, as Lucas siphoned from her and copied her chant. Eventually, Lucas felt the nervousness and anger leave his chest, and he began to relax.

Aphrodite stepped away from Lucas, as the Saltzman had a small smile on his lips as he felt more content than he had in days.

"Thank you, Aphie." The Saltzman smiled as Aphrodite nodded, "Of course. I'll see you at the ceremony." She said before stepping away to head to her dorm.

The redhead was surprised to enter her dorm to find a frazzled Laura. "Hey Laur, everything okay?" She asked, closing the door behind her.

The ravenette seemed like she was trying to do too many things at once, and Aphrodite could see it. "I can't decide how to do my hair." Laura began, before holding up her cellphone, "And I also may have a girl problem."

Aphrodite had a slight smirk, finding Laura to be adorable and awkward. "Take a seat by the mirror, I can help you with your hair." The De Martel insisted.

Laura gave a nod and obeyed, as Aphrodite moved a brush through the vampire's hair. Once it was free of any minor tangles, Aphrodite began to braid it.

"So tell me about your girl drama." Aphie hummed as Laura sighed. "I really have a crush on Maya." She admitted, "And she and Finch broke up after the Halloween party." The Shiratori added, as Aphrodite remembered hearing that Maya and Laura kissed, while Maya was still dating Finch.

That was a few days ago, and Maya had been occasionally messaging Laura though she seemed to have a lot of guilt for her actions. Even though Maya had initiated the kiss, Laura felt guilty too.. but she couldn't deny that she wanted to pursue something with Maya.

"Would it make me a horrible person to want to date Maya?" Laura asked, as Aphrodite thought about it. "No... not at all, I mean Maya and Finch have broken up and it seems they weren't meant to be." The De Martel admitted.

"Do you think its too soon?" Laura asked as Aphrodite wasn't sure. "I mean... every relationship and individuals involved are different." The redhead confessed, as she knew all of her past relationships had been completely different.

"Maybe I should meet with Maya.. and talk." Laura admitted, though she even cringed when she said the word, talk. Aphrodite couldn't help but to giggle, as Laura hated to socialise, but she thought the Shiratori had the right idea.

"I think that's a great idea, Laur. You should organise to meet up and just be honest with eachother." Aphrodite spoke, as she had finished braiding Laura's hair and tied it off.

"Hey uh... thanks for listening and helping me.. I've been so stuck on this since the party." Laura admitted, before she admired her hairstyle in the mirror. "Of course, roomie. Anytime." Aphie flashed Laura a smile.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

When Olivia's eyes fluttered open, she was surprised to find Myrical had climbed into her bed and slept beside her.

The werewitch seemed surprised, not because they were sharing a bed because they often did, but because it was the first time in days that she'd seen her best friend asleep and peacefully at that.

As Liv got up, trying her best not to wake Myrical as she did, the ravenette approached her wardrobe to find a dress she had borrowed from Aphrodite to wear at the wedding.

Despite getting ready for a ceremony, she honestly couldn't think straight as her mind kept drifting off to Jackson Kenner.

He seemed like a lovely man, and it stung a little that Liv never had the chance to meet him. It was all Kiara's fault, at that... she'd never told Jackson that she was pregnant and only planned to tell him when she found out he was getting married to Hayley, to cause some drama. By the time Kiara could get to New Orleans, Jackson had been killed.

Liv had never really thought ill of her biological mother before, but currently she felt disappointed and angry at the older Auclair.

Her angry mood was soon disrupted as she heard Myrical let out a yawn. Quickly, Olivia turned to face the Benning and smiled, "Hey Ri." She greeted.

"Hey Livvy... I think I just had the best sleep of my life." Myrical confessed, as she sat up. Upon seeing the dress in Olivia's arms, the werewitch's eyes widened when she realised they had a wedding to get ready for.

A few minutes later, the girls were sitting infront of a mirror together as they did their hair and makeup. "Veronica helped me to fall asleep... she found this really helpful spell in her Mum's grimoire." Myrical explained as she was currently curling her hair.

"Thats so kind of her... Veronica seems nice." Liv replied as she was waving her mascara wand through her lashes. "She is so nice, and really pretty too—" Myrical began to blurt but she quickly stopped herself. "I'm a bit sad that she is leaving."

"Do you have a crush?" Liv suddenly asked, with a teasing expression as Myrical blushed. "I... um... I don't know— I mean she was only visiting so it's not like I'll really see her again." The Benning confessed.

"Speaking of crushes... how are things going with Lexi?" Myrical asked. Despite never actually telling the Benning that Liv was crushing hard on Lexi, the werewitch definitely knew... even then, Liv didn't question it.

"We um... we nearly kissed at the Halloween party." The Auclair admitted as Rir blinked in surprise, "Woah, really? Why didn't you?" She quickly asked, visibly eager to hear more.

"Well... you know, there was a dead body hanging from the ceiling. I think that had something to do with it." Liv admitted as Myrical laughed nervously.

Liv laughed before she looked in the mirror, noticing that the pair looked ready now. The Auclair sighed, "I feel bad for Lucas... Rachel is horrible."

"Word... I hope she trips as she walks down the aisle." Myrical manifested as Olivia laughed, agreeing completely.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Pretty much the only part of the wedding that was in Rachel's control, was who she could choose to be her bridesmaid. She couldn't even select her own dress or shoes... her mother had done that for her.

The Diamond approached her shared dorm with Carice, as she felt worried. Her friendship with Carice had shattered after she'd called the Bailey a gay slur in front of a lot of people.

They hadn't even shared their dorm properly since the incident where Rachel fell into the vervain filled river. Most nights Carice would sleep elsewhere, whether she laid on a couch in the common room or cuddled up to Tori in her bed... or sometimes Clary would be the first in her dorm so she'd spell it so that Rachel couldn't enter.

The Diamond let out a shaky breath, before she reached out to knock on the door. The door opened, and Carice appeared within the opened crack, though upon seeing her roommate and ex friend she didn't dare open the door.

"Hey.. can we talk?" Rachel asked, as Clary looked blankly at the blonde. "You're talking right now." She reminded the girl.

"Clary just... let me inside please." Rachel huffed as Carice rolled her eyes before she reluctantly moved aside so that Rachel could enter their shared dorm, though lately it didn't feel like a space that they shared.

"I wanted to ask you a question." Rachel said, clapping her hands together once she'd awkwardly stepped into their room. "Okay. Ask away." Clary shrugged.

"I wanted to know if you'd be my bridesmaid." Rachel said, smiling weakly at the Bailey, who didn't return the smile. "No." Clary declared, as Rachel blinked in surprise.

"No?" She asked, as the witch nodded. "I don't want to be your bridesmaid Rachel, because we are not friends." Carice reminded the blonde.

Rachel grumbled, balling her fists in anger before she turned to Clary. "I'm so over what ever this is, Clary! I don't care who you do or don't fuck." She snapped, "I just want to be friends again."

Clary furrowed her eyebrows before she looked to Rachel. "But that's the thing, Rachel. I don't want to be friends anymore. I've been thriving without you!" She responded, as Rachel was taken back by this.

"I've even put in a request that one of us changes room's because I can't stand this arrangement anymore." Carice declared, crossing her arms as Rachel scoffed. "You're despicable."

Clary smiled smugly at her former best friend. "I learnt from the best." She insisted before Rachel stormed out, slamming the door behind her.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

The ceremony had been larger than Lucas had hoped for. The Saltzman stood by the podium, with Charlie by his side as his best man.

Tori stood opposite them, being Rachel's bridesmaid as the Diamond didn't really have any other options.

Beau, being the officiant, stood behind the podium, as he looked to Lucas to gage how he was feeling. For the first time ever, the Lazuli couldn't read his expression.

"I don't understand.. where is Mum?" Charlie asked quietly, as Lucas looked around to realise that Caroline hadn't made it. The Salvatore went to Europe a couple weeks prior but they assumed she would be back for this wedding... that was, if Alaric had made her aware of it.

Finally, music played and Rachel stood at the end of the aisle, her mother by her side. Adrian Diamond, Leanne's husband and Rachel's father was supposed to be walking her down the aisle but suddenly felt ill... they all found it suspicious and believed that Leanne had done something so that she instead could walk her daughter down the aisle.

Rachel locked eyes with Lucas as she walked down the aisle, forcing a smile. Lucas just kept his expression neutral, not even having the energy to force a smile or even glare at the girl.

Once Rachel and Leanne were by the altar, Leanne kissed Rachel's cheek before she smiled. "You've finally done something for me to be proud of." Leanne spoke quietly to her daughter, putting on a faux smile.

Rachel couldn't meet Leanne's eyes, as her mothers words stung. Of course, she hadn't been the daughter her mother dreamed of having, so she hadn't really ever been proud of her.

Leanne stepped away from her daughter as Rachel walked to stand by the podium, facing Lucas. They shared a glance but both looked majorly uncomfortable.

Beau began to talk, basically setting the scene and telling everyone what they were here for today.

After a few minutes, cue cards with vows were given to the unwed pair, that were clearly written by Alaric and Leanne. As both the bride and groom said their vows, they had expressions of annoyance and uncomfort on their faces.

"Without further ado, you may kiss the bride." Beau eventually announced, as Lucas and Rachel shared a look of disgust. The Diamond looked away, meeting her mothers eyes in the crowd who had an angered expression reserved for if Rachel was to back down now.

The vampire took a sigh before she turned back to Lucas. The siphon witch looked just as uncomfortable as he took a step forward towards the girl.

Before anything else could happen, the doors entering the ceremony suddenly opened abruptly and in walked Landon.

Lucas and Rachel both had a look of surprise on their faces, as people in the crowd began to chatter, all seeming confused.

Beau had a confused look on his face before he looked to Victoria. "Tori... did Luca invite Landon?" He asked as the hybrid turned to her friend and shook her head. "I did, although I wasn't sure he would show."

Leanne was quick to get to her feet and approach Landon, a look of rage on her face. "Excuse me kid, you need to leave." She demanded, though Landon didn't spare her a glance as his eyes were fixed on Lucas.

"Sorry lady, but this is between me and the groom. I'll leave if he asks me too." Landon decided before he walked past Leanne and continued down the aisle.

Lucas was honestly lost for words, though Rachel could see in his eyes that he longed for the Kirby.

"I... I can't.." Lucas stammered as Rachel kept her eyes on the Saltzman. "I don't think I can do this... I thought we were doing the right thing, to save the school but... this doesn't feel right at all." The siphon admitted.

Rachel nodded, "You don't have to explain, Lucas." She began, "I can see that your heart lies with Landon, so go to him." She insisted as Lucas felt a sense of relief.

Lucas looked to Landon, as he could see Leanne standing a couple metres behind him with a stern expression. The Saltzman stepped down from the altar, feeling all the eyes on him.

His breath hitched in his throat for a moment, before his feet began moving for themselves and he descended the aisle towards Landon.

Alaric quickly got to his feet and stepped into the aisle to stop Lucas. "Lucas, what are you doing?" His father asked lowly as Lucas stepped around him, "Get out of my way." He responded to the older man.

Finally reaching Landon, Lucas reached out and grabbed hold of the opened suit and pulled the Kirby towards him before meeting his lips. In front of everybody, Lucas closed his eyes and kissed the boy he was falling for.

Landon's eyes fluttered shut and he returned the kiss, ignoring any sounds of disapproval made by Leanne and Alaric.

From the altar, Charlie was smiling from ear to ear, proud of Lucas for taking a stand and being with the person he truly desired, even if it was somebody the Salvatore didn't like.

Beau and Tori also shared bright, proud smiles as they were completely proud of their best friend. "Our boy really did it." Beaumont said, standing beside Tori as the blonde gave a nod before she leant her head on Beau's shoulder.

Meanwhile, Leanne approached the altar and grabbed Rachel harshly by the forearm, dragging her away from the others. "Pack your things, I'm un-enrolling you from this hellhole of sinners."

Rachel motioned for her mother to look at Lucas and Landon, who were now separated but smiling brightly at one another. "Look how happy they are." The Diamond declared.

Leanne was seething now and slapped her daughter across the face. "You are a disgrace to the Diamond name." She declared as Rachel looked at her mother with a hurt expression.

"Now go pack your things." Leanne huffed as Rachel nodded to obey.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Tori was surprised to none of Amelia's belongings in their shared dorm when she returned. Confusedly, she looked at the vacant half of the room before she used her vampire hearing to see if her cousin was around.

"She's not gonna be happy... but I have to put me first."

Hearing Amelia's voice, Victoria sped out of the dorm and ran into Veronica, Corentin and Hope who were with Amelia.

Veronica and Corentin had their suitcases as they were visibly heading back to New Orleans, but Amelia had her belongings too.

"Mia? Why do you have your things packed?" Tori asked bluntly, as Hope looked at her younger sister sympathetically as she knew this was going to hurt.

"Tori, I'm going back to New Orleans." Amelia began, "I don't want to stay at the Salvatore school anymore."

Veronica and Corentin couldn't really understand why Amelia wanted to leave such a grand and exciting place as they themselves really wanted to enrol.

"Why?" Tori asked, in a scoff. "Because, this place is horrible. There's literal monsters and so much death— plus I miss my parents." Amelia explained, hoping Tori could understand.

"You're the daughter of a harvest witch and an original vampire and you're scared of some fucking monsters? That's pathetic, Mia." Tori insisted, being harsh.

Amelia grit her teeth, growing annoyed by Tori. "You know what is pathetic, Tori? I have put my life on hold for years to help you with whatever emotionless phase this is you've been going through. I've put you first, and I'm done. It's time for me to prioritise myself."

Tori was taken back by her words, "I never asked you too, Amelia! And this isn't a phase, this is me now. The old me is never coming back!"

"Girls!! Come on, there's no need to yell." Corentin insisted, as she could feel the anger between Tori and Amelia. "You two probably won't see eachother for a while, don't you want to leave on good terms?" He also asked them.

Tori kept her glare on Amelia, and the heretic scoffed. "No, actually I'm done. Tori, you're so fucking selfish. You need to wake up and realise that if you keep acting like this, you're going to have nobody."

"Amelia!" Hope piped up, getting annoyed. "She's only acting like this because she has her humanity off. She lost her parents—"

"So did you! Veronica and I have lost a lot too but you don't see any of us three acting so horrible." Amelia piped up.

Tori kept her glare on Amelia before she turned around and vampire sped away, not wanting to talk to her anymore.

Hope looked at Amelia, flabbergasted. "You can't deny it Hope... Tori is so dangerous and selfish." The Claire-Mikealson insisted as Hope opened her mouth to speak but didn't know what to say.

Without her emotions, Tori was vicious and careless and quite often selfish but she was Hope's little sister and the tribrid wasn't going to let this slide.

"Goodbye Amelia. I hope hurting my baby sister was totally worth it." Hope spoke sarcastically, with a tight lipped expression before she went over to hug Veronica and Corentin.

"It was so nice to see you guys again! Safe travels getting home." Hope said as Corentin and Veronica hugged her back. "Of course! Make sure to keep in touch." Corentin responded chipperly. "Hopefully we'll be back soon!" Veronica added, eager to speak to her mothers about enrolling at the Salvatore school, as Corentin wanted to also.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"Liv? What are you doing here?" Finch asked, as she'd opened her door to the Auclair's soft knock. "Hey! Sorry to come by without asking first I um... just wanted to see how you were going since the Halloween party." The werewitch replied.

Finch stepped aside, allowing Liv to enter her apartment. Moments later the pair were seated in the dining room drinking warm cups of peppermint tea.

"I've been pretty much keeping to myself after the Halloween party.. Maya and I did catch up and properly end things, but other than that I've mostly been home or at work." The Tarrayo responded.

"School closed for a few days because they're investigating the murder and well... I guess they wanna keep the students away from the gymnasium." Finch added, before she took a sip of her tea.

"I'm sorry about you and Maya... you really seemed to like her." Olivia admitted as Finch still seemed a bit upset talking about it. "I did... but I guess it's just not meant to be." She sighed.

Liv took a long sip of her tea before she placed the cup down. Once she did, the ravenette placed a plastic bag on the table, filled with snacks and other goodies.

"I thought we could have a girls night or something so I brought some snacks... some nail polish and face masks." Liv said with a smile before Finch smiled brightly, "Aw thanks, that's really sweet Liv. I haven't had a girls night in a long time." The Tarrayo confessed.

About half an hour later the pair were in the lounge room. They were watching Brooklyn 99, whilst wearing face masks. Currently, Liv was holding onto one of Finch's palms as she was painting black nail polish on her nails.

"So... do you live here with anyone else?" Liv asked, as she'd never heard Finch talk about her family.

"I do, I actually live here with Stella." Finch said, moving her hand to place it on the table so she could take a look at her freshly painted nails.

"What about your parents?" Liv asked curiously as Finch looked to her. "I'm emancipated, and Stella...." She trailed off, not wanting to tell the Auclair the truth about Stella's parents being dead because that was the Lewis' personal information to share.

"Stella doesn't speak to her parents either." Finch decided, before her eyes met the open bag of sour patch kids on the table. "I really want a sour patch kid but my nails aren't dry yet." The Tarrayo confessed awkwardly as Liv laughed.

"I got you." The Auclair teased as she took a small handful of lollies into her hand. Facing the other ravenette, Finch opened her mouth for Liv to flick them into.

The Auclair laughed as the first lolly she threw hit Finch square in the forehead. "Hey, my mouth isn't all the way up there." Finch huffed dramatically which caused Olivia to laugh more. "I'm sorry." She giggled.

Eventually Liv threw the sour patch kids into Finch's open mouth, though a couple ended up on the floor. "Thank you." Finch responded, still laughing at this whole ordeal.

The front door then opened, and Stella and Nina entered the home hand in hand, only to see the two ravenettes with facemasks sitting on the living room floor.

"Ooh, girls night?" Stella asked, as her arm was now around Nina's waist. "Yeah! Come join us." Finch suggested.

With that, the girlfriends rushed off to Stella's room to change into pyjamas. While Liv and Finch washed off their face masks, the girlfriends entered the living room as Stella held a few different bottles of nail polish. Eventually the ravenette duo rejoined them.

"What colour do you want your nails, babe?" Stella asked her girlfriend who looked at the option. "Ooh, how about yellow?" The Machado asked as Stella nodded.

The four girls continued to watch sitcoms, eat sweet snacks and paint eachother's nails for the remainder of the night, not expecting that they'd all fall asleep on the living room floor.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Sitting alone in her room, Josie had tears in her eyes as she read a letter that Amelia had left for her.

Lizzie entered the dorm, hoping to grab something before she went to hang out with Lucas and Charlie, but came to a halt as she saw Josie crying.

"Jo... what's wrong?" Lizzie asked, her voice laced with concern as she stopped what she was doing to approach her crying sister.

"It's Amelia... she's left the school." Josie admitted, in a shaky breath. "I just... I was starting to have feelings for her... and now she's gone.." Josie stammered as Lizzie approached her and pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Jo." Lizzie insisted, as Josie hugged Lizzie back as she let a few tears fall. The ravenette Saltzman was beginning to feel like everytime she developed feelings for somebody, they left... well, with the exception of Liv.

Now laying on the floor, the letter read:

Dear Josie,

I've decided to leave the Salvatore school, for a number of reasons. I'm really homesick, and I have been for a while... I miss my parents all the time. I also don't enjoy the Salvatore school as I did Auclair academy... especially because of the monsters.

One thing that made it better here, was you. I kept my distance because I was scared to have my heart broken but... I really did like you.

I hope we meet again someday. Take care.

From Amelia

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lucas and Landon were walking down the corridor, hand in hand when Alaric abruptly stopped them. His raged filled eyes were fixed on Lucas in particular.

"Rachel has been withdrawn from the school." Alaric began as Lucas and Landon shared a look. "This means without support of the Diamond family, this school will struggle to go on."

"Excuse me Dr Saltzman... I don't understand why this is Lucas prob—" Landon was cut off as Alaric snapped his head towards the Kirby. "You best be quiet, you're lucky I didn't expel you for your stunt today." He seethed as Landon fell quiet.

"In order to keep the school running, we will need new recruits. You'll be in charge of bringing in said new recruits." Alaric decided as Lucas frowned. "How am I supposed to find new students?" He asked genuinely.

"I don't know— You should have thought about that before you screwed up my plan to keep this place running smoothly." Alaric responded harshly before he walked away, leaving the pair.

Landon looked at Lucas with sympathy before he placed an arm around his new boyfriend.

Meanwhile outside, Caroline was exiting a taxi outside the gates of the Salvatore school. She'd returned from Europe at last, completely unaware to Alaric's plan to marry off their son.

She entered through the gates and wheeled along her suitcase but suddenly halted as she saw a strange figure exit the werewolf transitional cellars.

"Who the hell..." Caroline trailed off before she left her suitcase to speed over to the figure. "Excuse me, who the hell are you?" The Salvatore demanded, getting the idea that it was a trespasser.

"Oh god... not that annoying, whiny voice." The stranger responded, with a voice ever so familiar. Caroline's eyes widened and the figure looked up at her, revealing to be Kiara freaking Auclair.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE

Kiara: Surprise bitch, I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me 🔪

So Amelia has been written out of the fanfic, since I have cut ties with her creator. I found out that Kim plagiarised fanfics and has stolen edits, copied peoples layouts etc and not once has made herself accountable or apologised and instead victimised herself. So yeah I don't fuck with that, so I've cut her off and so I felt it was only fair to write off her character.

Originally I planned for Amelia and Josie to date and for Josie to become a better person because of Amelia if that makes sense? It was supposed to somewhat foreshadow Delena how Damon became a better person because of Elena. Anyway, since I felt it was relevant to write off Amelia, that won't be happening anymore.

This means that Josie will be available as a love interest now. So uh if anyone wants their character to be paired with her, lmk?

I'll be keeping Liv veeeery far away from her though 😂

Also, now that Amelia and Rachel have left the school, I can't decide whether Tori should room with Hope or Carice? What do you guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 69.9K 97
𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 --- "and all i did was bleed as i tried to be the bravest soldier. fighting in only your army. frontlines, don't you ig...
41.4K 1K 20
Sarah Nightshade, aka Sadie, was not your average girl. She's a blonde 17-year-old with anger problems, but...she's also a hybrid. A mix between were...
149K 5.6K 47
[ BOOK THREE ] Ryan Mikaelson has spent his entire life hearing stories about his family and their past. The infamous Original family. The villains o...
8.3K 170 30
When young heretic Michelle arrives at The Salvatore School For The Young And Gifted, she instantly realises that she starts doing something she hasn...