TᕼE ᔕᕼEᖇIᖴᖴ'ᔕ ᗪEᑭᑌTY {Y/n the...

By Dachshunds_yay

𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (Finished until the 5th movies comes out!) Updates will return the... More

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1 { 3 YEᗩᖇᔕ?} 🕰
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2 {ᔕᑌᖇE KIᗪ $5} 💵
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3 {ᔕᗩᒪOOᑎ ᖴIGᕼT} 🍺
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4 {EᐯEᖇYᕼIᑎG ᗪOᒪᒪ} 💋
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5 {ᗰOᑎEY, ᗰOᑎEY} 🔫
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6 {ᔕTᗩᖴᖴ ᗰEETIᑎG} 🎙
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7 {ᗷIᖇTᕼᗪᗩY ᑭᗩᖇTY} 🎁
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8 {ᗷᑌᘔᘔ ᒪIGᕼTᗷEEᖇ} 🛰
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9 {ᒪOOK ᗩᑎ ᗩᒪIEᑎ!} 🛸
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10 {OᑌTTᗩ ᗯIᑎᗪOᗯ}🌏
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11 { ᗰOᑎKEY ᑕᕼᗩIᑎ} 🐒
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12 {I'ᗰ ᒪOᔕT!} ⛽️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13 { ᒪITTᒪE ᗩᒪIEᑎᔕ}👽
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14 {ᔕIᗪ} 💀
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 15 {I ᑕᗩᑎ ᖴᒪY} 🦋
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 16 {ᗰᖇᔕ ᑎEᔕᗷIT} 👒
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17 {ᔕᒪIᑎK!} 🪟
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17 {TᕼE ᗷIG OᑎE} ⛈
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 23 {ᗰOᐯIᑎG ᐯᗩᑎ} 🏘
Chapter 20 {ᗯIᑎᗪ TᕼE ᖴᖇOG}🐸
Chapter 21 {ᑭᒪᗩY ᑎIᑕE} 🧨
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 22{ᕼOᒪᗪ Oᑎ ᗯOOᗪY} 🐕
Chapter 23 { ᖴᒪYIᑎG?} 🚦
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 24 { ᔕᗩᖴE & ᔕOᑌᑎᗪ} 👩‍👧‍👦
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 25 {ᑕᕼᖇIᔕTᗰᗩᔕ}🎄
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 26 {ᑕᗩᗰᑭ}🏕
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 27 {I ᑕᕼOOᔕE...}🏎
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 28 {ᗯᕼEEᘔY?}🐧
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 29 {Yᗩᖇᗪ ᔕᗩᒪE}📦
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 30 {ᕼE'ᔕ GOᑎE..}🪶
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 31 {TᕼᗩTᔕ Oᑌᖇ GᑌY} 🪒
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 32 { ᗯOOᗪ-Y}🏬
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 33 {ᕼOᒪY ᑕOᗯ}🐎
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 34 {GEᖇOᑎᑎIᗰO} 👞
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 35 { ᗯOOᗪYᔕ GᗩᑎG}🌵
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 36 {ᗰY ᗩᖇᗰ!} 📞
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 37 {ᗷᑌᒪᒪᔕEYE?} 🧀
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 39 {ᗪᖇOᑭ! GO!} 🚧
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 40 {ᗷᗩᖇᗷIE?}👙
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41 {ᔕᕼE ᒪOᐯEᗪ ᗰE}🌳
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41 {ᗩᒪ YOᑌᖇ ᖇIᑕᕼ!}👜
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 42 {ᒪEᐯEᒪ 23} 🥔
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 43 {ᗩᑎTI GᖇᗩᐯITY}🪙
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 44{ᑌᔕE YOᑌᖇ ᕼEᗩᗪ}🦖
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 45 {ᔕOᗰE ᒪIᖴE..}👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 46 {OᑌTTᗩ TᕼE ᗷO᙭}⛏
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 47 {ᑭIᘔᘔᗩ ᗩᑎYOᑎE?}🍕
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 48 {TᕼEᖇE TᕼE ᑕᗩᔕE} 🧳
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 49 {ᖴIᑎEᔕT ᕼOᑌᖇ} 🛫
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 50 {ᔕᗯEETEᔕT ᔕᑭᗩᑕE TOY}👯‍♀️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 51 {ᗯᗩᒪK ᗯITᕼ ᗰE}💇‍♀️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 52 {TᕼE ᗰᗩᑎᔕ ᗷO᙭}☔️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 53 {ᗷY YOᑌᖇ ᔕIᗪE} 🤝
Chapter 54 {ᒪᑌᑕKY} 🍀
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 56 {ᑕEᒪᒪᑭᕼOᑎE}🎓
ᑕᕼᑭᗩTEᖇ 57 {ᗪᗩYᑕᗩᖇE}🌈
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 58 {TᕼE ᑕᗩTEᖇᑭIᒪᒪᗩᖇ ᖇOOᗰ}🍓
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 59 {ᗯE ᕼᗩᐯE ᗩ GᑌEᔕT}☕️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 60 {TᖇᗩᑎᔕOᗰ}🪲
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 61 {ᒪOTᔕO}🧸
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 62 {YOᑌ ᗩIᑎT ᒪEᗩᐯIᑎG}🎀
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 63 {TEᒪEᑭᕼOᑎE}☎️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 64{ᗯE ᔕTIᑕK TOGETᕼEᖇ}🔔
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 65 {TᕼE ᗰOᑎKEY} 📸
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 66 {ᔕᑭᗩᑎIᔕᕼ ᗷᑌᘔᘔ}💃
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 67 {¡Eᒪ ᐯᗩᑫᑌEᖇO!}🌼
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 68 {TᕼE TᖇᑌᑕK} 🌸
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 69 {IᑎᑕIᑎEᖇᗩTOᖇ} 🔥
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 70 { I ᒪOᐯE YOᑌ} ❤️‍🔥
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 71 {ᖇETᑌᖇᑎ TO ᗩᑎᗪY'ᔕ ᖇOOᗰ} 📦
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 72 {ᔕO ᒪOᑎG, ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇ} ☁️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 73 {ᗰY ᗪEᑭᑌTY}🎖️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 74 {ᗷOᑎᑎIE} 🌷
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 75 { TᕼE ᔕᕼEᖇIᖴᖴ} 👒
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 76 {KIᑎᗪEᖇGᗩᖇTEᑎ} 🎒
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 77 {ᗯᕼY ᗯE'ᖇE TOYᔕ}🍎
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 78 {ᖴOᖇKY} 👁️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 79 {ᖴᖇEEᗪOᗰ}🥗
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 80 {ᑕᗩᖇᖇY ᗰE?} 🌅
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 81 {TᕼE ᗩᑎTIᑫᑌE ᔕTOᖇE}📠
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 82 {ᖇEᑌᑎITIOᑎ}🦨
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 83 {TEᗩ TIᗰE}☕️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 84 {ᗰIᔕᔕIᑎG ᗩᖇᗰ}🎪
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 85 {ᗯOOᗪY'ᔕ ᗷᗩᑕK?}🐑
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 86 {ᑕᕼEᗩTEᖇ} 🍁
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 87 {TᕼE ᗪᗩᑎᑕIᑎG ᒪIGᕼTᔕ}📽️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 88 {TᕼE ᑕᗩT} 🐈
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 89 {ᒪOYᗩᒪTY} 🕸️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 90 {ᐯOIᑕE ᗷO᙭}🪡
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 91 {ᖴEᖇᖇIᔕ ᗯᕼEEᒪ}🎡
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 92 {TO IᑎᖴIᑎITY...}🎠
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 93 {ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷEYOᑎᗪ} ⭐️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 94 {ᗰY EᐯEᖇYTᕼIᑎG}💔

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 55 {Oᑌᖇ ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪᔕᕼIᑭ...}🚂

1.8K 57 8
By Dachshunds_yay

Here me out, This is kinda, kinda...

YALL IM SO EXCITED FOR TOY STORY 3, I GOT IDEAS DUDE!!

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

⚠️⚠️⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️⚠️⚠️

before we begin, I have noticed that a story or 2 have been published with my exact plot lines and detailing.

I'd just like that say that it's not exactly fair to see your hard work being recycled with simply a character from another franchise. If your inspired ok, that's wonderful but please don't just use what I've done and change a couple of words. It's just simply disheartening. Sorry to be so serious for a moment, but I felt this was important to say.

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

It's a flaming hot day, the sun is beaming down and the heatwaves a visible against the dry ground. The train is pushing alone, moving quickly as a hole is blown through a central carriage car.

Watching from the end of the train we see a bag of money being thrown through the freshly made escape followed by the spud himself, Mr potato head- sorry...one eyed Bart .

Slowly approaching we watch as he hold a bag in each hand, the spud chuckles an evil chuckle and chucks a bag of coins in his back "Money, Money, Money!"

With a quick snap Woody whips the lasso, snatching with a "Hey!" From the spud, the bag not yet inside his back pocket, and again wrapping around his foot the second crack tripping him to the ground with a groan.

Shielding my face from the sun with my hand, the sheriff and I slowly walk towards the thief. Boots heavy against the trains roof, his hat shielding his face, mysterious and powerful as he reels up the used lasso before handing it to me. Woody places his foot on the Potato's... torso... leaning against the raised knee, planting him from getting up.

Chucking the lasso over my shoulder letting it drape around my figure. My hand resting on Woody's shoulder as 'reveals himself' to the 'jail spud'.

"You've got a date with justice, One Eyed Bart." Woody says sternly.

Shaking his dazed state the spud smiles, a sickening one "Too bad, Sheriff! I'm a married man."

A cry is heard from the carriage's opening at another potato figure jumps out. I feel Woody's body flinch as we both let out a panicked gasp.

"One eyed Betty!" I say shocked.

With the hand still resting on his shoulder, I push Woody back behind me watching what she was about to do next.

Whipping the nunchucks she holds in one hand and her hand bad in the other she's threatens us  with another scream.

With a leap she plunges towards us. With a yank on my waist, Woody forces me to retreat with him.

Together to dodge the wife's attacks. She throws her weapons around wildly, a swing coming close to hitting us before ducking and moving backwards again.

Growing closer and closer to the back of the train.

Becoming parkour pros, to get over the gap between the train carriages, and to gain more speed to get away from the fast approaching spud, we started performing a little tumbling and backwards layouts before reaching the edge of the last carriage.

Balancing dangerous on the edge, we watch in horror as Betty takes on last swing of her purse knocking us off the edge with one last cry.

To our rescue, as we fly of the train, and just clutch onto Bullseye back, Woody in front of myself.

The 2 potato's peer of the edge, their faces dropping at the sight of us.

With a smirk to her tone Jessie (who's riding Bullseye) looks up at the criminal pair "I think you dropped something, mister!"

"Jessie?!" Bart comment with disbelief.

Looking over Jessie's shoulder, Woody shouts up at their pair "Give it up, Bart! You've reached the end of the line!"

Whipping out a remote of some sorts he motions to the old bridge the train is soon to cross "I always wanted to go out with a bang!"

We look over at it confused, what ever is there is too far away to see with the naked eye. Looking back at the spud he hits the button and the bridge instantly blows up.

"Oh, no!" Jessie cries

The train is growing closer to the now death pit quickly

"The orphans!" Woody panics clutching his hat, the orphans watch on through the windows at the scene of us at the end of the train.

"You sick bastards!" I direct at the pair, venom dripping from my voice.

The potato heads simply smile down at us "Hate to leave early, but our ride is here".

The 3 of us look behind at the sound of a car horn is heard in the distance and pink convertible skids into view.

A pink convertible, of course.

"Oooh" The 3 aliens driving it, they drive along next to the train at the 2 spuds jump in. "It's me or the kiddies, sheriff! Take your pick!"

And as fast at the car arrived, it sped off.

"Alright, we can do this.." I say watching the car leave, then hipping my head back around at the sound of Woody's voice.

"Ride like the wind, Bullseye!"

"Yah!" Jessie calls and we were off.

Rushing to the front of the train, the orphans watch as we pass each carriage.

Starting to climb up ready to jump, Woody comments "Hold him steady!" As he directs his body towards the opening in the train, outstretched hand for balance.

With a quick leap Woody dives into the locomotive. I hear a screech of metal before a "umph" of Woody's follows.

"Woody, hurry!" I cry out watching the scene quickly turn sour.

The train grows dangerously close to the edge of the destroyed tracks as the trains brakes are suddenly activated.

With a sudden hault, Bullseye stops along the ravine as we see the train tumble down to the depths below.

With helplessly with horror in my eyes the last thing I notice is Jessie's outstretched arms, as if she would be about to stop the trains plummet, before dropping my into the back of her shoulder with a sob.

"No.." she whimpers.

A distant booming noice from below is heard with a bright blue light.

Raising my head with surprise, Bullseye, Jessie and Myself watch at the train is risen to the sky.

Under it, is Buzz Lightyear! "Glad I could catch the train!"

Peaking out the open train, clutching his hat Woody looks up at him "Now let's catch some criminals!"

"To infinity and beyond!" Buzz calls shooting up taking the trains to safety, and back into he rails, ready to be sent to their original destination.

Watching from afar as the potato head duo and their aliens drive by the Skull Canyon - All Outlaws Welcome they are chummily running their hands through the freshly stolen bags of coins.

Catching their attention, the aliens point to the sky, saying their famous "Oohh!"

Looking up toward the sun, Buzz emerges from the light, his arm stretched out with his laser ready.

With one quick action the laser slices the car into 2 pieces sending the Potato Heads and the Aliens tumbling over the hot desert ground.

Heavy boots hit the ground as we land in front of the evil group.

"Reach for the sky" Woody smirks.

Recovering from the tumble, Bart comment trying to scare us off "You can't touch me, Sheriff! I've brought my attack dog with a built in force field!"

Ending his sentence with a sharp whistle, a growling slink down jumps down the rocks above, landing surrounding the group with a protective shield at the bite of his tail.

The intense power of the force field being activated, causes us to stumble slightly, though Woody quickly had a reaction to this with a sharp finger point "Well, I've brought my dinosaur who eats force field dogs".

Jessie summons the said 'dinosaur' with a loud yodel that creates a sound wave along the ground.

Shattering the ground in between the evil and good side, the dinosaur rises and roars at the shielded group causing their protective barrier to move slightly.

Though before much damage can be made a large overwhelming shadow covers the sky.

"Huh?"

The 4 of us look up in horror at we see the giant flying pig ship.

"Evil Dr. Porkchop!" Buzz's eyes not leaving the sight of the pink villains transporting lair.

Over a loud speaker we here his dreaded voice "That's Mr. Evil Dr. Porkchop to you!"

One Eyed Bart starts cackling as the evil group starts whisking away via teleportation into the ship.

Eyes still on the ship above we watch a the cork hatch cracks open a a crate is released, plummeting to the ground.

Almost identical to before, I feel a dominant tug on my shoulder turning me around from Woody as the 4 of us bolt for our lives.

A booming sound is heard along with a blinding flash As the sound of quickly multiplying monkey squeals emit from the distance.

Looking back for just a split second I see the scarily fast approaching monkey tribe reach Rex who tried to fight of the crowd, but failed miserably being consumed by the Red Devils.

A hand grabs my and pulls me along as we have just seconds left of running before also being consumed and pulled to the ground by the monkeys.

The monkey clutch our arms and legs pulling us apart, except for Woody's and I'd hands which haven't left.

If only there were a way to use this privilege of one 'not so consumed hand' to push upwards and fight the monkeys. Though where to next, they are only multiplying by the second, completely over powering us.

The ships head points down at us, the nose opening up.

Again over a loud speaking and monkey screams we hear evil chuckling.

'He's gonna do it'

Still resisting against the monkey's pull we brace ourselves for the worst.

I shut my eyes tight and move my head to face in between Woody and myself. I feel his forehead rest against my hairline.

With a gasp I feel Woody look up.

The imaginative world rises and I see Andy's hand pick Woody up.

Andy as Woody says "Buzz! Shoot your laser at my badge!"

as Buzz he continues "Woody, no! It'll kill you"

"Just do it!"

With a swift motion, Andy moves Buzz's hand above his eyes, activating his laser with he used his pointer finger to mimic what is does. First it hits Woody's badge and then flies up and damages evil Dr. Porkchop's ship, causing it to blow.

Keeping Woody in one hand and picking up Potato head with the other Andy says as Woody "You're going to jail, Bart!"

Before calling to his little clan "Aah! Watch out!".

Before skipping around the the room before stopping dead in his tracks at the sight of his mom with a tape recorder. "Mom!"

continues playing until he sees his mom coming in and filming him) Mom.
Mrs David's smile can be heard through her voice "No, no, no! Just keep playing. Just pretend I'm not here"

Molly toddles into view of the camera accidentally knocking over the remainder of the train track that was 'blown up' earlier.

Buster follows her around the room, sniffing the scattered toys, boxes and Andy's pillow.

"Oh, no. Molly" Andy's mom begins before Andy reassured her.

"No, it's okay, Mom. It's a.. fifty foot baby from outer space! And she's on a rampage!"

Andy backs towards the video recorder before turning to it and running off with a silly yell "Run for your lives!"

Chuckling along at the scene Mrs David's commentary can be heard "Buster, get out of there!"

Moving the camera up to the ceiling where here head pops up "Does the red light mean its going?"

🎬

Eagerly shoving cake in his mouth, Andy and Molly's mom turns on her video recorder, running over the banner behind the 2 kids.

"Come on, say happy birthday to Molly"

Across the table Molly babbles happily before panning over to Andy. Icing and crumbs cover his chin. With a mouth full of cake Andy says "happy birthday!" With a silly smile.

I hear a "oh...charming" from behind the camera as Andy grabs Woody and moves his arm to make him wave at the camera "happy birthday!"

🎬

Using a pencil Mrs. David's marks Andy's height against the inner of door frame. Stepping Away Andy looks to see how much he's grown.

"Look how tall your getting!" Cheering at the growth in reply to his mothers comment.

That's when he got the idea, going through every single one of us, making sure not to forget anyone, he marks our heights along the door frame as well, including slinky's bum.

🎬

"Buzz look out behind you!"

I can't count how many sunny days we've spent with Andy, running around, dreaming and having fun till sunset.

"Good Work Woody!"

And how many rainy days we've spent inside, some of the old moving boxes from many years ago still salvaged.

🎬

"Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!"

The amount of care and kindness he has for each and everyone of us is astonishing.

"Good work guys!"

🎬

I hope these days never end, it's just so... so perfect.

Every movie night, every time Andy needs comfort and reaches for us, ever time he comes home from school, every time he chooses us!

Distracted from the movie in front of us, out the corner of my eye I see Andy feed Rex a piece of warm popcorn from his bowl.

I love this kid.

🎬

Soaring across the yard he runs past the camera Jessie and bullseye in one hand, Buzz, wings out in the other.

🎬

Outside on a warm day, playing around Andy says for me "Sheriff, the pig must be over near the waterfalls, it's the only place that- "

Hopping over across a couple of toys Andy picks Woody up "Y/n, that's the hose-"

🎬

Recording from on the lounge his and her mom rests the recorder on her knee as she watched the little scene before her.

Sitting down with Molly on the carpet in the family room, a couple of both Andy's and Molly's toys scatter the 2 as he plays around with Molly, showing her myself.

"Remember when we would drive around all day with dad and rummage through all the yard sales Molly!"

As a reply he makes a couple funny noises.

"I think dad would have loved Y/n, don't you Molly?" Gently handing Me to Molly she takes me in her small hands and bobs me up and down slightly, as if trying to make me walk.

🎬

Spinning around Woody on his shoulder, Andy makes his way towards his bed and collapses down, his hat falling off.

Chuckling out of pure happiness he scoops a bundle of us up, pulling us close to him, calming down.

🎵Our friendship will never die...🎵

STOP THIS MAKES ME WANNA CRY, this little cut out of music is so much more moving now that I'm old and haven't truely watched the scene in a while 🥲

Please feel free to vote and comment as it really help out my book! 🐱

Words: 2460

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 40 9
Since Woody said goodbye to his friends from the carnival to be with his lover Bo and be free as a lost toy, he and Bo have been discovering new plac...
640K 34.2K 53
**TOY MASTER SERIES: BOOK TWO**SEQUEL TO PUPPET//READ PUPPET FIRST PLEASE** Dakota Bailey has been forced to conform to the belief of other's since h...
722K 21.8K 59
Completed! Female reader! This book will follow the events of all 4 movies, some of the shorts, and will also include the Toy Box scenario from Kingd...
309 11 11
Azaria has transformed over the summer. She is no longer that shy and timid girl but is now confident in her identity. She is 18, and it is senior ye...