๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜—๐˜—๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜–'๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜•๏ฟฝ...

By fastandfuriouspov

"๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜‹๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜” ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜”
๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜ ๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š๐˜Œ
๐˜š๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜“๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜Œ
๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜–๐˜™๐˜  ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜›
๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜‹๐˜Œ ๐˜”๐˜ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜๐˜“๐˜๐˜ˆ
๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜‰๐˜œ๐˜š๐˜
๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜š๐˜›
๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜› & ๐˜๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š 6
ACT ELEVEN
PROLOGUE
ACT TWELVE
ACT THIRTEEN
ACT FOURTEEN
ACT FIFTEEN
ACT SIXTEEN
ACT SEVENTEEN
ACT EIGHTEEN
ACT NINETEEN
FAST SEVEN
ACT TWENTY ONE
ACT TWENTY TWO
ACT TWENTY THREE
ACT TWENTY FOUR
ACT TWENTY FIVE
ACT TWENTY SIX
ACT TWENTY SEVEN
ACT TWENTY EIGHT
FAST EIGHT
ACT TWENTY NINE
ACT THIRTY
ACT THIRTY ONE
ACT THIRTY TWO
ACT THIRTY THREE
ACT THIRTY FOUR
ACT THIRTY FIVE
ACT THIRTY SIX
EPILOGUE

ACT TWENTY

6K 160 6
By fastandfuriouspov

Chapter Twenty- House Rules

"I can't believe they stole a seventy ton tank for a three ounce computer chip" The military man; Oakes muttered as they stared at the little case with the chip in it.

Hobbs gave him a look "That three ounce computer chip is more deadly than one thousand of those tanks"

Oakes looked away and towards where Letty was sat and then Sapphire who was stood next to her "What about them?"

"Not them" Brian, Dom, and Tej stated as Sapphire stood in-front of Letty protectively.

Oakes looked between the two, not convinced "But they were working with Shaw"

"Was" Brian stated as everyone came to stand in front of the two "They've always been one of us"

Hobbs then looked over at Oakes "Let's give them a minute" He offered while nodding to Riley to join the two before they walked out the room.

Dom walked away and Letty was about to stand up and follow but Brian stepped in-front of her as everyone backed away, letting the two of them talk.

"Hey" He whispered as she looked at him "Look, I don't even know how to say this to you" Letty looked at him patiently as she waited for him to continue "Everything that's happened here is because of me. I'm the one that put you undercover. . ."

"Stop" Letty cut him off with a small smile "I may not remember anything but I know one thing about myself. Nobody makes me do anything I don't want to" She told him and Brian nodded before the Latina walked towards Dom.

Sapphire smiled at the two as she stood in the middle of Brian and Tej when Hobbs entered the room holding Owen's arms while Riley led the other two crew members in "Hey, Toretto! You need to hear this"

Dom and Letty came down the stairs as Tej grabbed Sapphire's hand and rubbed his thumb over her knuckles for some sort of comfort as he lead her over to them with Gisele, Han, and Brian following them. Roman also came over to listen to what Owen had to say.

Owen looked around the team when his eyes found Sapphire's as he gave her a sick smirk "You guys really think you've won. This code you live by, it's the very reason why you weren't even in the game" His eyes then landed on Dom "I told you exactly what I was gonna do if you didn't walk away, Toretto" He then looked back at Sapphire "And I told you what was gonna happen O'conner if you betrayed us. But you didn't listen. I told you I can reach out and break you whenever I want. And I have" Sapphire gripped Tej's hand tighter as she felt herself tense up.

Owen still had that sick smirk on his face as he looked at the blonde "Maybe you should call Mia and Scarlett"

Dom and Brian immediately tensed up while Sapphire shook her head as she took out her phone from her jeans pocket and dialled Mia's number "You wouldn't dare" Pushing the tears back and ignoring the way her heart was nearly thumping out of her chest "Mia? Scar?" She questioned as soon as someone picked up the phone.

"Saph!" Two voices screamed through the phone before it was cut off and that made Sapphire see red.

Moving forward before anyone could stop her, her fist then went flying straight into Owen's face. The force knocking him down to the floor "That's your sister you psycho!" She yelled and went for another hit but Oakes had quickly intervened and pulled her away from Owen.

The blonde fought against him with all her strength as Brian, Tej, Han, and Roman ran forward. Brian grabbed his sister as the three men pulled Oakes off of her.

Brian held Sapphire to his chest as she kept fighting his hands off her as well. Brian walking them back to stand behind Dom as his hand was around Sapphire's waist, keeping her close to him because he knew soon as she was free she'd run at Shaw.

Owen spat blood out onto the floor as he looked over at the team and chuckled "So, this is how it's gonna go down" He spoke "You're gonna cut me loose from these cuffs, you're gonna hand me the chip and I'm gonna walk out of here and you're not gonna follow"

Oakes scoffed "You gotta be joking"

Owen turned to him before referring to Dom as he took a step closer to him "Look at his face. Ask him if I'm joking"

But Oakes was not having it "One hostage does not outweigh the threat to millions" Sapphire was still thrashing around in Brian's arms and her anger was now aimed at both Owen and Oakes but Brian continued to hold her tighter "I'm sorry but this changes nothing"

Hobbs quickly whipped out his gun and pointed it directly at Oakes forehead resulting in the sound of more guns cocking as the military men pointed their guns at Hobbs "It changes everything" Hobbs stated and Dom looked over at him "You tell your men to stand down"

Oakes sighed as he looked at his men "Stand down" Hobbs then looked over at Dom "Toretto, I need you to know, the moment we let him walk out that door with that chip, words like amnesty and pardon walk out with him"

Dom looked Owen dead in the eyes as he replied "Those words went out the day we were born"

Hobbs nodded to Riley to take the cuffs off them as she took the keys out her pocket and went round un-cuffing Owen's men. Shaw turned around and went to walk off but turned back "Coming babe?" He asked.

Everyone's eyes went to Letty who just stood there uncomfortably however Letty wasn't the one he was talking too and that's when it clicked inside Sapphire's head "Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world" Riley smirked before walking over to Owen's outstretched hand.

Sapphire was seeing more than red now but she did still a bit in Brian's arms as everyone else went silent watching as Riley played them just like that.

"Like I said" Owen spoke again "You were never in the game" He turned and continued to walk out with his crew but not before sending the team one last message "If I see you on the horizon, I'll make the call and the girls are dead"

As soon as they left the building Tej was quick to start typing away at his laptop "I just jammed every signal up and down the spectrum"

Roman handed Dom a shotgun as Sapphire slipped on a black zip up bomber jacket and made sure her gun was tucked tightly in the waistband of her jeans.

"Let's move" Dom ordered.

"I'm coming with you" Letty declared as she too put on a jacket and took the gun that Roman handed her. Sapphire nodded "Then let's go get this son of a bitch"

-----

The team sped out down the runway after Owen and his crew, Letty and Sapphire were sat in the back while Dom drove and Brian riding shotgun. Sapphire gave Letty a small smile before they saw a plane landing in-front of them "There as good as dead if Shaw gets away on that plane" Letty spoke as the blonde nodded.

Brian glanced in the rear view mirror at his sister to check she was alright before seeing Dom looking at him.

"Then we don't let him get away" Dom stated and sped up, speaking to Brian again "Ride or die"

Brian looked back at him and nodded "Ride or die" Brian then turned in his seat and looked at his sister as she gave him a smile "Ride or die" She spoke as Letty looked between the three, recognising those words as the ones Dom said to her back at the race.

Dom shifted and sped up faster before speeding into the ramp of the plane just as Owen and Riley got out their car. The other two members of Owen's crew had hold of Mia and Scarlett. As Riley clicked the safety of her gun off she then pointed it at the two.

But not before Dom's tires screeched and she was hit by his car. Mia and Scarlett shoved the two people off them before making a run for it while Brian and Dom got out the car with their guns raised.

Dom soon shot at Owen while Sapphire and Letty got out the car also with their guns raised, ready to shoot at any time. She shared a look with her brother before running off in the direction of the woman, Mia and Scarlett. Klaus went after Brian, picking him up by his throat and slamming him down on the hood of their car.

Owen was chasing Mia while ordering Vegh to tell the pilot to take off. Sapphire glanced around at the cars that were sitting on the plane before ducking behind one of them. She waited for Owen to pass before sticking her leg out making him hit the deck.

Mia turned around at the commotion and was so happy when she saw the blonde. As Owen got up and went to punch Sapphire in the face, she ducked taking the knife out of her shoe and sending him a stab to the arm before he got a good kick in to the stomach. Sapphire grunted as she took a few steps back before repeatedly punching Owen in the face.

He then grabbed her wrist and kicked her in the knee which sent her down to the ground before he kicked her in the stomach again. The blonde groaned in pain as she hit the ground, feeling warm liquid run down her face.

"Oh shit" She mumbled.

Surprising Owen she kicked him in the stomach and he went crashing into the wooden planks behind him as Sapphire slowly got up. She then saw Brian running over to the two.

"Mia go with Brian, I've got to find Scarlett" And with that Sapphire was off as she ran through the plane when she bumped into a hard chest.

It was Dom as he gently dragged her over to where Hobbs and Letty had jumped from the plane and into Tej and Roman's cars "Saph this plane is about to go down, you need to jump"

Knowing she had no choice she jumped and into the arms of Tej as his hands went on her waist to steady her. She hoped Scarlett had got out in time.

As the plane crashed down in-front of them, everyone pulled their cars to a stop as they waited for Dom to make an appearance but that wasn't the only person Sapphire was waiting for. Brian had his arm around Mia's waist as they waited anxiously.

"I've got your back now" She remembered Scarlett saying to her the first night they met. And time seemed to stop when she only saw Dom walk out the smoke. Mia smiled at the sight of her brother and Letty quickly jumped from the car she was in and ran towards Dom. Mia then went over to Han.

"Dom, where's Scarlett?!" Sapphire yelled as her heart thumped erratically but by the look on his face she already knew the answer. Crumbling to the floor as Tej caught her mid-way as she mumbled the words no, no, no, over and over again. He kept her close to him as she grieved for Scarlett. She may not have known the girl long but she made her time with Owen bearable and she'll be forever thankful for that.

Mia knew something was wrong soon as she saw Han's pained expression and Gisele was nowhere to be seen "Where's Gisele?" But Han didn't reply "Han where's Gisele?" She asked him again but he just stood there in a trance before Mia quickly wrapped her arms around him, a few tears leaving her eyes too knowing that Gisele was no longer with them.

Brian then brought Han into a hug and that's when he broke as he sobbed into his shoulder. Two good, innocent, people where lost that night.

Dom and Letty where stood with the team, hand in hand as Hobbs got out his vehicle and looked at the case in Dom's hand that held the chip in it "So, this is worth billions, huh?" He asked.

Hobbs nodded as he took it from him "Yes, it is. Name your price, Dom"

Dom looked down at Letty before looking to Hobbs "1327" He stated.

----

Sapphire had calmed down a bit now as she walked out the house with Jack on her hip, her nephew that she was now in love with, while drowning in Tej's hoodie that he gave her.

Roman was behind her with a plate of meat for Tej to cook as he smiled at Sapphire and Jack. Jack was playing with the hoodie strings as he babbled, staring at Sapphire with nothing but love "Don't burn it this time, please?" Roman asked Tej. Sapphire chuckled as she walked by the two, giving Tej a quick kiss on the lips before walking past them.

"I never go and burn it, man" Tej replied, almost feeling offended by his insult.

"So the air quality here is lousy, the traffic is bad, but I think you'll learn to like this place" Sapphire told Jack as she walked past the food and towards the garage.

Brian smiled at his sister and his son together as he made his way over "Yeah and here you can build a car with daddy" Brian added, referring to the garage they were stood outside of as he tickled Jack's belly.

"First car better be a charger, Jack" Dom called from where he stood with Letty.

Sapphire laughed at Brian's reaction as he looked over at Dom "You mean Skyline"

Letty joined in on the laughter "Like I said, he's a Toretto" Dom stated with a smile of his own.

"You're confusing the kid" Brian said, matching Dom's smile. Jack still playing with the strings on her hoodie.

Dom held Letty's hand in his, beers in their others as they walked over to the two "Saph, your gonna let him get away with this?"

Sapphire shook her head as Mia walked over smiling and grabbing Jack as Sapphire handed him over "Don't look at me, I'm not apart of this"

Roman looked up and towards where Hobbs was walking up the driveway with Elena behind him "Hey, Saph, you better hide your baby oil" He called as a joke before holding his hand up to Hobbs "I'm just playing"

Luke didn't miss a beat as he replied with "You better hide that big ass forehead"

Resulting in Tej spitting out his beer as he laughed, everyone else laughing as well while Roman took offence from that "I was just joking but whatever"

Hobbs stopped in-front of the five at the garage "It's official" He spoke as Brian wrapped one arm around Mia as he was holding their son in the other "You're all free. It wasn't half bad, having you work for me"

Dom laughed "Now we all know you were working for me, Hobbs"

"Agree to disagree" Brian chuckled before sticking his hand to Hobbs "Thank you"

Hobbs gave him a nod and shook his hand "Good luck"

Sapphire smiled at Luke gratefully "Thank you, Hobbs. For everything"

----

"Not bad for a cop" Dom took a step forward towards Hobbs.

"Never thought I'd trust a criminal" Hobbs also took a step forward as they looked at each-other.

"Until next time"

Dom nodded "Until next time"

----

"Alright everybody, let's eat!" Tej called out.

Once they were all settled, Sapphire was sat on Tej's lap with a beer in both of their hands while his arm was around her waist, securing her there.

"Come on man, let's get with it" Spoke Roman as Brian pulled out the chair for Mia to sit down on with Jack. Brian had his arm around Mia's chair and a beer in his other hand and Jack smiling at Sapphire as Dom then came over and sat at the head of the table, Letty on his lap.

Roman being Roman ate a chip out of the bowl as Brian pointed at him "First bite, he's got grace" Brian stated "House rules, man. House rules" Mia nodded in agreement as Sapphire smiled.

Dom smirked "Alright, Roman. Bless our table"

Brian held Mia's hand and pressed multiple kisses to it. Tej leaned forward slightly as he pressed a kiss to Sapphire's lips before everyone held hands.

"Father, thank you for the gathering of friends" Roman started "Father, we give you thanks for all the choices we've made, because that's what makes us who we are. Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way. Thank you for the little angel, the newest addition to our family. Thank you for bringing Letty and Saph home. And most of all, thank you for the fast cars. Amen"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 4.9K 26
(๊œฐแด€๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดœส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ 6 - สœแดส™ส™๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑสœแด€แดก)
122K 6.9K 53
(๐˜ ! ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜น ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™›๐™ง...
88K 1.8K 28
(adj.) deeply yet romantically melancholy "I let him drag me everywhere. I can't exactly tell my brother no." - Regan. Ride or Die. Regan O'Connor...
107K 1.3K 23
"๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก...