Rise Of The Owl House

By Anthony7410

The first mystic warrior of the Boiling Isles in centuries. Follow AJ and Luz the humans in mystic and magic... More

Bio
Witches before wizards
Origami tsunami
We were teenage abominations
The intruder
Covenant
Hooty's moving hassle
Lost in language
Once upon a swap
Something ventured, some kids framed
Escape of the palisman
Sense and insensitivity
Owl-pellet adventure shorts
Adventures in the elements
The first day
Really small problems
Understanding Willow
Enchanting grom fright
Wing it like witches and warriors
Agony of a Witch and Mystic Warrior
Young blood, Old souls, Endless hope
Separate tides
Escaping exspulsion
Echos of the past
Keeping up A-fear-acnes
Through the looking glass ruins
Hunting palisman and Mystic Warrior
Eda's reqium
Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door
Eclipse lake
Not everything is in black and white
Yesterday's lie
Follies at the Coven Day Parade
Christmas Special!
Elsewhere. Elsewhen. Elsewho?
Black as night, bright as white
Any sport in a storm
Reaching out
Them's the breaks, kid
Not so happy returns Vol. 1
A dream become reality Vol. 2
Tale of the Yokai Vol. 3
Insane in the Battle Nexus Vol. 4
Happy Pride Month
Merry Christmas (Thank you)

The lying Witch, a Warden and a Mystic Trainee

5.4K 53 112
By Anthony7410

The great Azura gets flung back and lands on the edge of a cliff in what seems to be a cave.

Azura wears a witch's outfit consisting of a white top with flared half sleeves surmounted by a purple yoke decorated with a yellow star over a dark gray long skirt. Under the skirt, she wears dark gray leggings and black boots. On her head, she wears a floppy, white, pointed, broad-brimmed hat surrounded by a gold coronet. She carries a white staff with a huge blue crystal at the top which has a sliding dark gray area on the handle.

Jou Jitsu: Azura! Are you ok?

Azura's best friend runs up to her and helps her stand. He wears a light blue flared leg jumpsuit with rolled up sleeves. Attached to his neckline was an orange and white cape with an abstract yellow print on the back. He also wore a gold rectangular engraved medallion on his waist, orange gloves, white platform shoes, and a pair of yellow glasses.

He also carries a 5 foot long odachi blade with a light blue hilt.

Azura: I am ok good friend.

Gildersnake: Foolish children! I could swallow you whole!

The serpent hissed at his witch and ninja foes.

Azura: Do not underestimate us, Gildersnake, for I am the great witch Azura, warrior of peace!

Lou Jitsu: And I Lou Jitsu the most skilled and greatest ninja warrior.

They both stand stoicly for a few seconds.

Azura: Now eat this sucka!

She uses her staff as a rocket launcher and fires at Gildersnake.

Lou Jitsu: Hot soup!

He slashes at Gildersnake as well sending waves of energy at the serpent with every swing from his blade.

Gildersnake: NO! My only weakness! DYING!

The serpent falls down into the cassum persumed dead.

-------------------------------------------------

Luz: *Holding an Azura action figure* And that's the end.

Her clothing consists of a pair of ebony earrings, a short-sleeved half-white and half-indigo hoodie with cat ears attached to the hood, high-waisted jean shorts, dark grey capris leggings, and a pair of white loafers.

She concludes, sitting in a chair with her best friend on her left also sitting in a chair.

AJ: Moral of the story, show no mercy to your enemies.

He deepens his voice for the last part of his sentence while gently holding a snake in his right hand and a Lou Jitsu action figure in his left.

They're both in the principals office with the principal at his desk and both of the kids mothers there also, to talk about their trouble making.

Erin: AJ please.

AJ: Yes ma'am, *Whispers* never wanna have any fun..

Erin: I heard that.

The boy slightly flinched from her disappointed stare.

Camila: So, the end of what?

She wears a set of cyan scrubs with darker, blue-rimmed sleeves, white shoes, black glasses with a red top, and blue earrings.

Luz: Our book report.

The snake in AJs hand bites the Azura dolls head in Luz' hand making the boy slightly gasp.

Luz: *Unfazed* I think we knocked it out of the park.

Principal: Your book report is why your in here!

He gestures to the door, through which we can see two students running by screaming, snakes biting their heads.

Luz: Oh so that's where the backup snakes were.

AJ: Slither free my babies!

Erin: *Growls* AJ.

AJ: Sorry.

Erin: *Raises a brow* Also Lou Jitsu isn't in Azura is he?

Luz: We thought it would be a good idea to do a crossover.

AJ: It was her idea and it was a success in my opinion.

Luz: Aww!

She gives him a side hug making them both smile happily and tint of pink on their cheeks.

The parents look at them with small smiles before getting back to the reason they were here

Camila: Mija, I love your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand. Do you remember why you were in the principals office the last 3 times?

Erin: I could ask the same question to you, young man.

AJ: Oh cmon they weren't all bad.

School play flashback

Luz and AJ are in a school play for abourlt Romeo and Juliet.

Luz is holding a fork while AJ has a small bottle of lemonade

Luz: *Holds a fork* Oh happy dagger give me death!

AJ: *Holds a small bottle of lemonade* May this poison take me away of this mortal coil!

Luz: We shall go out-!

Both: Together!

Luz stabs the fork into her body, ripping her dress causing a bundle of linked sausages to spill out of her dress.

AJ pours the lemonade in his mouth but doesn't drink it. He secretly grabs a handful of baking soda from his pocket and dumps it in his mouth causing foam to shoot out of his mouth and finally falls to the ground, dramatically twitching.

The other students and teachers runaway, screaming from their act.

Art project flashback

Both Luz and AJ are in art class, Luz made a baby Griffin while AJ made a turtle wearing a small red rag on its face, with 2 forks in its front paws/claws.

Luz: And for the final anatomicaly correct touch, Spider breath!

She pushes the bottom of it's beak, spewing out live spiders

AJ takes a look at it with and looks a little jealous with a slight pout

AJ: Darnit, how come yours is so much better than mine?

Luz smiles smugly with a slight blush

Gym class flashback

A girl performs a perfect acrobatic backflip, everyone claps for her.

AJ is at the bleachers hanging upset down on one of the railings by his legs completely board out of his mind.

Luz tosses her pom poms to the ground.

Luz: You think that's an impressive trick?

AJ looks at her and grins knowing what she's about to do. He carefully climbs down the bleachers and heads over to the light switches.

She truns her back to them.

Luz: Take a look at this.

Turns around to reveal she flipped her eyelids inside out.

Luz: Bleep,bloop, bleep!

Everyone else screams and runs, and it sounds like at least one person is gagging.

AJ flips the light switch off causing all the lights to go off.

AJ: Run now or I will eat your soul through my eyeballs!

He speaks in a deep and rugged voice making everyone scream louder and Luz giggling.

End of flashbacks

Camila: And what were you two going to do with this?

She gestures to the giant firework with 2 other fireworks taped to it that's being held by Erin.

Both teens: *Look down* That was for the act three closer...

Erin: Kids we both love your way of expressing your creativity, but you need to learn how to tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

Camila: And maybe the best way to do that is to spend the summer here.

She hands Luz a pamphlet about reality camp.

AJ: Aww man...

Erin: I know bear, but it's for the best.

Luz: Don't worry guys, we won't let you down, right AJ?

AJ: Yeah, no more weirdness from here on out!

The mothers smile but they soon falter after the snake in AJs hands lunges out and bites the principal making him scream out in horror.

AJ: That doesn't count right? If it does, it was Shane's fault!

They stand outside of the same home with Luz looking down slightly disappointed and AJ with a glum look on his face.

Camilla walks out of the house and walks up to the kids.

Camilla: Oh! Oh, my baby! *Hugs Luz.* Now, don't worry. Summer camp is only going to be for three months. You'll be so busy balancing checkbooks and learning to... appreciate public radio, the time will fly by! And you will have AJ with you while your there, so you won't be by yourself, that's pretty great huh?

Luz: But I don't like any of that stuff. I like editing anime clips to music and reading fantasy books with convoluted backstories.

AJ: Who doesn't love a good fantasy book? Besides what's wrong with expressing our imagination to others? If anything they don't deserve to see our craftsmanship.

Luz: See? This is a smart boy right here.

She says while hugging his head close to her chest making the boy blush

Camila: Mija, your fantasy world is holding you back. Do you have any friends? Real ones, not imagined or drawn or reptilian? No offense AJ.

His face falls deadpannded as Luz pulls away from the hug

AJ: I'll try not to.

Luz drops her book, disappointed. She walks slowly over to the trash bin.

Camila: Summer camp is a chance to make some friends, but you have to try. Can you do that?

Luz: Yes, Mom.

Luz puts her book, The Good Witch Azura, into the trash bin.

Erin walks out of the house carrying a cup with her caramel coffee, she walks up them and smiles sadly

Erin: I know you two don't wanna do this, but we just want to help you not cause anymore trouble at school and we believe that this will help you.

She kisses her son on his forehead and walks up to her car and opens the driver side door

Erin: You both have a good time and-

AJ runs up and hugs his mom tightly before she got in the car

AJ: Bye mommy, I love you

Erin slightly tears up

Erin: I love you too baby.

She kisses his forehead again

AJ: Can I touch the katanas before we leave real quick?

Referring to the twin katana blades left by his father, that are in the basement put away, especially away from him and Luz

Erin: No, we already know what happens when you play with a fake sword, let alone a real one.

AJ: Fair enough.

Erin: Bye Camilla, bye Luz, love you

Camilla: See you later Erin

She waves to her as Luz lazily to her as well

Erin gets in the car and drives off

Camilla: You know, summer camp is a chance to make more friends, but you have to try. Can you do that?

Luz: Yes, Mom.

Luz puts her book, The Good Witch Azura, into the trash bin.

Camila: And AJ please make sure she doesn't get into to much trouble, you know how she can be.

AJ looks over to Luz and smiles slightly.

AJ: *Looks to Camilla* I'll do my best.

Camila smiles appreciatively and pats his head.

Camila's phone vibrates in her purse.

Camila: Oh. I gotta go to work.

She Kisses Luz's forehead.

Camila: Your bus is coming soon. Text me when you get there. Cuídate mucho, mija. ¡Qué te vaya bien!

She walks away.

Luz: Bye mom.

She watches her mom leave, then gasps and rummages through the bin looking for her book.

Luz: Where is it? Where is it?

AJ: What are you looking for?

Luz: My book!

An owl houts, catching AJ's attention.

AJ: *Points* Found it.

Luz looks up to see where AJ was pointing and sees a little owl, her book sticking out of the bag in his beak. It turns and hops away.

Luz: Tiny Trash theif!

Luz and AJ both chase after the owl. They both come to a halt when they reach a decrepit abandoned house, but the owl continues right inside. AJ and Luz stares at the house.

AJ: Are we sure about this? We could always get another book.

Luz: That book is important me, it holds so many important memories to me! *Holds her hands together pleading* Please!

AJ: Then.. if it's important to you, *Grins* than it's important to me too!

They both a smile, giving each other a fistbump before running in the old shack together.

Both: Hot soup!

Cut to the inside of a tent, where a door unfolds in three parts before opening. The little owl hops through it, and a second later, Luz and AJ follow through.

Luz: Stop adorably hopping away you- *Stops; looks around the room* huh?

AJ: Woah.. *Glances at the door they came through* It looked alot bigger from outside.

Luz: Wow, I thought I had a alot of weird stuff, but this, this is impressive. *Picks up a doll by the clothing hanger*

AJ hears russelling to his left, he looks to see a pair of wooden tonfas drop to the ground from the box they rested on.

They are wooden cudgels with handles on the side, wrapped in red grip tape.

AJ: Cool.

He goes over and picks them up off the ground, one tonfa in each hand, he soon gets a weird feeling in his chest and mouth after he picks them up.

AJ: Ooh, *Shakes it off* that was weird..

He doesn't notice that his right feral teeth in his mouth grow slightly grew longer and bigger, making it stick out of his mouth more.

AJ: Hey Luz, check these out!

He runs over to Luz, who sees him showing off the tonfas, spinning them in hand.

Luz: Woah, cool! Wait.. is it me or did your tooth get big-

Eda: Finally, you're back!

Luz makes a squeky noise as AJ let out a light "Ree" noise and both drop to the ground. They peek back up and walks forward, moving the flap of the tent aside to see the back of a woman.

She wears a sleeveless, two-tone maroon dress with a ripped hem design and gray leggings. Her jewelry consisted of two orange spherical earrings and an amber spherical ring. For footwear, she wore maroon high-heeled boots.

The little owl lands on top of the woman's staff. She turns him around, and it becomes a wooden fixture of the staff. Luz and AJ gasps.

AJ: *Whispers* Awesome...

Eda: Now let's see what we got here

She takes out a phone, a ring and a golden and shining chalice but she just chucks them.

Eda: Garbage, garbage, garbage. *Gasp* now this.

She takes out a pair of joke glasses with eyes on springs and puts them on, the springs pulling back in forth from her face and outward.

Eda: This will make me rich.

AJ: I like her already.

Luz: *Puts a finger on his lips* Shh..

Eda: Now this...

Takes out Luz's book making Luz look on with intensity.

Eda:Oh, this will make good kindling.

She Holds the book over a lit candle, making Luz gasp and run out grabbing her book.

Luz: Excuse me, sorry, it's mine, thank you. *Runs back to AJ*

AJ: Yeah, we're leaving now, thanks for finding her book.

They head towards the door they came from. It folds up before they can walk through it and disappears. Camera zooms out to show the middle-aged woman holding a key with an eye on it, the same eye that was on the door.

She Takes off the glasses.

Eda: You're not going anywhere.

Luz: Wah-ah!

AJ stands in front of Luz in a protective Manner ready to defend his best friend.

AJ: Hey! Just um... go away!

His tooth slightly flickers red and a red spark comes out from one of the tonfas and it only gets notice by Eda, which causes her to grow wide in shock from what she just witnessed.

Luz shoves Azura into her messenger bag and ducks out from the back of the tent. She runs, and skids to a stop mere inches away from falling off a cliff.

Back to AJ, he looks behind him to see Luz already escaped.

He looks back at the still shocked Eda before running away himself to go find Luz.

AJ: Luz!

Luz turns around to see him run up to her.

Luz: AJ!

They both hug each other tightly. They soon separate and they both blush a little before pulling away, looking around their environment.

The town they are in being made up of far too many arms and teeth. A dragon flies by and is caught by one of said arms.

Cut to denizens of the town going about their days: a cloaked figure holding an ice cream cone which eats someone, the legs of what appear to be a giant chicken, a centipede-looking thing opening its mouth to let a winged creature fly out. The latter two kiss before going their separate ways.

Luz: Oh no, no, no, what is going on?!

AJ: I-I don't know! I-I think that door brought us here.. ok, when I said that out loud I sounded really stupid.

A small fairy suddenly flies up to both them causing Luz jump slightly clings onto AJs head.

AJ: *Muffled* Um, hello little fairy, can you... um tell us where we are?

Fairy: Give me your skin!!

The teens exclaim in fear as AJ swats it away with a tonfa still in hand

Luz: Where are we? Did we die? Are we in the bad place?

She asks in complete fear, now crouching down slightly placing her head on AJs chest, AJ pats and strokes her head in a comforting manner.

AJ: I don't know, but we can at least rule out being dead.

He stiffens up after someone places their on his shoulder.

Eda: Oh trust me, you'd wish you were.

Cut to Eda setting them down in 2 stools, next to each other.

Eda: And I'll be taking these, short stack.

She takes the tonfas out of his hands

Luz: I'm so sorry! I just wanted my book back. *Clings to AJ, eyes shut; holding an arm out to Eda* If your gonna eat my skin, then please do it quick! Just do it now.

AJ: *Hugs her back; eyes closed* If your gonna eat us, then... at least make us worth eating!

Eda: Eat you? Why would I eat... two potential customers?

AJ: *Him and Luz open their eyes* Wha..What..?

Eda pulls out a singular green croc as AJ and Luz pull away from their hug.

Eda: Can I offer you a human foot filled with holes?

AJ: *Raises a brow* You mean crocs?

Eda: *Holds the shoe to her face* Is that what this is? I mean- *Tosses the shoe; pulls out old spice deodorant* or some green candy?

AJ: Deodorant.

Eda: *Tosses the deodorant; points at AJ* Hush you. *Picks up a portable tv* How about this little black box that only reflects sadness.

She holds out the portable TV up to them, seeing their reflections in the glass.

AJ: *Grins* OK that part your entirely wrong about

Luz chuckles at their interaction. AJ looks closer into his reflection and sees that his feral tooth did get bigger.

AJ: *Grazes his tooth with a finger* Was it always this big?

Luz: *To Eda* That's not the only thing it can do.

She takes the TV and grabs two batteries from a dish labelled "Human candy! (????)" She puts the batteries in and presses the power button. A jazzercise video start playing with loud music.

Luz: Voilà!

Several customers and vendors stop at the noise.

Monster #1: Huh?

Monster #2: What's that?

Monster #3: The sound-it's so alluring.

Several monsters are now crowded around the TV in interest.

Monster #1: I'll pay 40 snails for the screaming box!

Monster #2: I'll give you a hundred!

Monster #3: Can I eat the tiny person inside?

The whole crowd starts bidding with green paper and gold coins called snails.

Eda: What did you two say your names were?

AJ: We didn't tell you them yet, but my name is AJ Aldaco and this is Luz Noceda my best friend.

He introduced them both as Eda takes the people's snails.

Eda: Well AJ and Luz, that was pretty smart... for a pair of humans

Luz: That's weird for another human to say.

Eda: Oh dear child, *She takes off her bandanna to reveal her pointy ears* I'm not like either of you.

She jumps ontop of her table standing triumphantly.

Eda: I am Eda the owl lady! The most powerful witch on the Boiling Isles.

Both teens: A witch?

Eda: I am respected, feared,-

Gaurd: Busted!

The guard smashes the TV with his fist.

All of the customers run away screaming. Eda hops down from the table.

Gaurd: Eda the owl lady. *He holds up Eda's wanted poster* You are wanted for misuse of magic and demonic misdemeanors.

Luz: Woah.. witch criminal!

AJ: Woah... the first person that likes us her is a witch criminal... awesome!

Gaurd: You are hereby ordered to come with me to the conformatoriom

Eda: Would you guys quite following me? I haven't done squat.

Gaurd: And you two are coming with. For fraternizing with the criminal.

He grabs Luz by her jacket hood and AJ by the collar of his shirt, slightly choking him.

Luz: Wh-what?! *Holds her knees up* that's not cool!

AJ: H-hey, I-I can't... breath.. Put. Me. DOWN!

He high kicks the guards elbow making him drop them and in slight anger AJ kicks the gaurd in the Crotch.

The gaurd drops to his knees holding to his crotch and scream so high pitch only dogs could hear him.

Luz: Woah!

AJ: Oh my goodness! *Stands, covering his mouth* I don't know why I did that, I am so sorry!

Eda: Good kick, short stack!

Eda spins her staff and taps the bottom of it on the table, making all her stuff float in midair. AJ helps Luz up and picks her book off the ground.

Eda: Whoops. Can't forget this.

Eda reaches into her hair and pulls out the key, pressing the eye to summon the portal door. She closes her hand into a fist, making the tablecloth wrap itself around all of her stuff. She sticks her staff through the bundle and starts running.

Eda: Follow me humans.

They both run, following her.

Luz: This is crazy. If we die here, our mom's are gonna kill us!

AJ: Not if we die here first!

Eda: Ha! I won't let 'em hurt you. Humans like you two are much more valuable to me alive than dead. Especially you short stack.

AJ: Will you stop calling me short staaAAAHHHH!

Eda: Whoo-hoo!

Eda jumps, pulling herself Luz, and AJ onto her staff. They take off into the sky as the guard runs into frame.

Guard: You won't get away with this, Owl Lady! Yeah, all right. You did. You got away with it. She got away with it, everybody! Typical. *Holds his crotch* Does anyone have any ice magic? I really need It!

He waddled away still holding his crotch.

Cut to Eda, a crying Luz holding onto AJ like a teddy bear as he holds onto her azura book as they're flying on Eda's staff above the Isles.

AJ: Luz you really need to see this..

He says completely astonished and Luz does so, she yells and nearly falls off the staff when she sees the ground below them, she yelps and falls off the staff bringing AJ with her but Eda grabs Luz by the hood as Luz still holding AJ tightly.

Luz: Flying staffs, crazy monsters, you're a witch! What is this place?

Eda pulls them both back up onto her staff.

Eda: This is the Boiling Isles. Every myth you humans have is caused by a little of our world leaking into yours.

Various winged creatures fly behind them as Eda talks. A griffin that looks extremely similar to the one Luz made at school flies up next to them and screeches.

Luz: A griffin!

The griffin barfs spiders.

Luz: I knew it!

AJ: Huh, guess I owe you a juice box.

Luz: *Nuzzles his cheek* Yeah, you do!

They both blushe a little to this.

Eda: *Lightly chuckles at them* Yep. Griffins, vampires, giraffes....

Luz: Giraffes?

Eda: Oh, yeah. We banished those guys. Bunch of freaks.

AJ: I mean she's not wrong, how can you trust something with such a long neck?!

Eda: See, *Points at AJ* short stack gets it.

AJ: STOP CALLING ME THAT!

Eda snorts, lands the staff and hops off, though her hand stays behind. Luz sees it move on its own.

Luz: Aaah!

She hops off the staff bringing AJ who she still hugging tightly to the ground with her.

AJ: ow...

Eda: Oops. That happens sometimes.

She screws her hand back on. Luz and AJ walk up in front of her.

Luz: Well, I've had enough adventure for today. This is clearly not the PG fantasy world I always dreamed about. So, can you help us get back home?

AJ: Yeah, I'm already missing my judging and unappreciative home. Incase you couldn't tell that was sarcasm.

Eda: It was obvious shorty. And only if you help me first.

She chuckles, lifts her staff, and walks away with the bag following her.

Eda: Ah, now, come along, humans.

The teens look at each other for a brief moment of uncertainty before following Eda

Luz: Whoa!

AJ: Oh my garsh!

Cut to a tower, on top of which is an owl with an uncanny human face that cackles. Zoom out as it flies down to reveal the Owl House, which Eda, Luz and AJ walk up to.

Luz: Aren't you worried about those guards finding us?

Eda: Nope. My house has a state-of-the-art defense system.

Hooty: Hoot-hoot! Password, please! *Eda pokes both of his eyes* Aah!

Eda: We got no time for this, Hooty. Let us in.

Hooty: All right, all right! Geez! You never want to have any fun! Ow! Hoot!

AJ: I can already relate to this guy.

Eda: Can you relate to him when he pokes his head in while you're in the shower?

AJ: *Frowns* Can't say I do...

Hooty opens his mouth wide enough to completely cover the door. They all step through, though Eda's bag stays outside. Hooty closes his mouth. Hooty burps.

Eda: Welcome to, *Snaps her fingers* the Owl House...

Candles ignite. A fire in the fireplace starts, a cauldron starts stirring itself, and a broom starts sweeping the floor. Overhead, a depiction of an owl beast of some kind begins to glow with a great screeching noise. Luz and AJ looks at all of this in awe.

Eda: ...where I hide away from the pressures of modern life. Also the cops. Mm, also ex-boyfriends. *Chuckles*

Luz: This place is beautiful! Do you live here all alone?

Thudding footsteps shake the house.

Eda: Actually, I have a roommate.

AJ: *Sweats a little* Should we be worried about this roommate?

King: *Deep voice.* Who dares intrude upon I, *Normal voice.* the king of demons?

It reveals to be a canine like demon who wears red collar with a gold name tag, two bath towels one around his waist and one wrapped atop his head, he squeaks a rubber duck that is in his hands.

Eda: No...

Luz: *Gasps.* ¡Ay, que lindo! *Runs forward and scoops King up in a hug, making drop both towels and rubber duck* Eda, he's so cute! Who's a widdle guy? Who's a widdle guy? Is it you? Is it you?

King: *Struggles to free himself.* No! I don't know who your little guy is! Eda, who is this monster?

Eda drags Luz away from King as Luz tries to reach out to him again.

Eda: Oh, this is Luz and AJ, the humans.

King: Oh no! There's two of them?

AJ: Don't worry I'm not cute crazed like her.

King: Oh, w-well good because if you were you would feel the brital rage of the king of demons!

Eda: Oh calm down, Luz and AJ here to help us with our little... situation.

King: Oh! Hooray!

Luz: Wait, wait, wait. I don't like the sound of this "situation".

AJ: Yeah what are we getting ourselves into?

Eda: Just... let me explain. *Draws a spell circle that darkens and effectively turns into a storybook. Narrating.* King was once a mighty king of demons, until his Crown of Power was stolen, and he became... this.

Eda gestures to Luz hugging King again much to his discomfort.

Luz: You mean this little bundle of joy?

Eda: *Narrating.* The crown is being held by the evil Warden Wrath and locked away behind a magical force field that only a human can break through.

The storybook circle fades, return to Luz hugging King and AJ watched in awe by her display.

Eda: A pair of humans like you. If you help us retrieve his crown, we'll send you two back to your realm. So whaddya say? Plus, *Picks up King by his face and shakes him gently.* who could say no to this cute face?

King: No! Please don't encourage her! *Eda drops him.* Nyeh!

Eda: I mean, we're kinda your only way home.

Luz: We don't really have a choice, do we?

Eda: Nope. *pulls out the pair of tonfas from her hair* And Short stack you're gonna want these back.

She tossed them to AJ, he nearly drops them but recovers by clinging them to his chest.

AJ: *Looks up to Eda* Why are you giving these back to me?

Eda: Well I could never find a way to sell those weird wood guard thingies, whatever that red spark was, you seem to have power over them.

Both teens: Red spark?

Eda: Oh forget about it for now. Let's just say it's something Mystical.

She Picks Luz up and tosses her over her shoulder.

Eda: Now, we've got no time to lose. *Heads to the door*

AJ: *Stares at the tonfas* Mystical?

King: *Picks up his rubber duck* Soon, Mr. Ducky, we shall drink the fear of those who mocked us.

AJ: *Sighs; buts his new tonfas in his back pockets* This is gonna long day, I can already tell.

King climbs up on top of AJs head and stands triumphantly.

King: Away my miniature wooden warrior! *points forward* To victory!

AJ: *Furrowing his brows* Whatever you say, my King.

King: Nyeh heh heh heh!

AJ follows Eda and Luz with King now clinging onto the top of AJs head.

Luz: Where are we going?

Eda: Somewhere super fun.

Cut to the Conformatorium, where thunder claps. They all stand in front of the entrance

AJ: *King laying on his head* This does not look fun..

Eda: The Conformatorium, a place for those considered unsuitable for society.

Luz: *Notices Eda's wanted poster on the wall they're hiding behind* Whoa. These guys really have the hots for you.

Eda: Yep. But we were never caught because we're too slippery.

King: Try to catch me when I'm covered in grease. I'm a squirmy little fella. Aah! *Falls off of AJ's head.* You two and I will sneak up to the top of the tower, where they're holding my crown.

Eda: And I'm gonna make sure the warden's distracted.

Luz: *Gasps.* Will we need a disguise?

Eda: Uh...

Luz: I've been waiting to use this. *Pulls her hood on, flicks up cat ears.* Meow, meow. *Looks over to AJ*

AJ: *Furrows his brows* No..

Luz: Come on, you look so cute with it! Pleeeeease?

She gives him the puppy dog eyes, he tries to resist but it was futile ad a blush form across his face.

AJ: *sigh* Fine.

He pulls out his bear beanie from his back pocket and puts it on making, Luz squeel out of happiness.

Luz: OMG, you look so cute!

She picks him up, swinging around in place before stopping and continues to hug him tightly, both blushing lightly.

AJ: *Deflated* Perfect....

King: Their hideous.

Eda: Oh, you'll fit right in.

Eda taps the butt of her staff against the ground, creating a round glowing platform beneath AJ, Luz and King. She steps away from it.

Eda: Hang on tight.

Luz: Whoa!

AJ: Oh boy!

The platform rises, floating all the way up to a window in the tower. It disappears suddenly, forcing AJ to grab the edge of the window sill, Luz hanging onto him by his waist and King clinging to her feet. Eda, meanwhile, tosses her staff and casually sits down on it as it rises.

Eda: Meet you guys at the top of the tower.

King grunts as he climbs up Luz, AJ and into the window. Also grunting, AJ pulls himself up and in, with Luz doing the same but falls on AJs back.

AJ: Ow..

King: Ha-ha! Cat's and bears don't do that.

Luz sits up and gasps. She picks up AJ and places him on his feet.

AJ: Thank you.

Luz: No problem.

The three of them, King on Luz's shoulder, marvel at the amount of prison cells before them, all of them occupied by shadowy beasts of varying shapes and sizes, though all of their eyes glow in the light.

Katya: Hey, cat lady and bear boy, how'd you two get out of your cell?

Luz: Oh, no, no, no. I'm not a cat. *Pulls her hood down* Also, we're not a criminals.

AJ: And I'm not a bear. *takes off his beanie and places it in his left front pocket*

King: Not yet, you're not.

Katya: Neither are we. The stupid warden likes to lock people up who don't fit in. Like, I write fanfics of food falling in love. *Pulls out a book of said fanfiction* I like food, I like love... Just let me write about it.

AJ: Well, I do love writing and reading fanfictions about more interesting and fascinating stories, that temporarily takes me away from reality.

Katya: Yes! Finally, someone understands!

Eye-Eating Prisoner: I'm here because I like eating my own eyes.

He plucks an eye out of his head as he says this, swallowing it. The eye floats back into place.

AJ: *wispers to Luz* Does that count as self cannibalism?

Luz: *she wispers back to him* I honestly don't know.

Tinella Nosa: We are agents of fwee expwession! They will never siwence us!

Katya: Yeah, she's really big into conspiracy theories.

Tinella Nosa: *Gripping prison bars tightly* The world is a simulation! We are but playthings for a higher being!

AJ: I don't wanna believe it.. but at the same time it could be true..

Luz: *Pacing around* Wait. These aren't crimes. None of you actually did anything wrong. *Pulls out Eda's wanted poster* You're all just a bunch of weirdos. Like me.

AJ: And me.

She turns to AJ, both look sadden by this information and they both hug for a brief moment

Thudding footsteps attract their attention.

Katya: It's Warden Wrath! Hide!

They exclaim and run into an open cell, pulling the door down as they enter. Footsteps continue until a door is pushed open.

Warden Wrath: I can hear you.

Luz whimpers as AJ, on his knees and his arms out in front of her and King in a protective manner.

Warden Wrath: Just what are you fools whispering about? *Looks down at Eda's wanted poster that Luz had dropped* Ah. The Owl Lady. *Picks up the poster and crumples it, turning his fist into a hammer and slamming it into the door of Luz's and AJ's cell* I'll get my hands on her soon enough.

Warden Wrath looks into the cell, where Luz and King are huddled in the corner with AJ still guarding them.

Tinella Nosa: Fight against the oppwessor! We will wesist! We will conquer! We will never be afwaid of you, you old cweep!

Warden Wrath walks over to her cell and opens it. She stares at the opening door.

Tinella Nosa: Hooway! I'm fwee! *Squeaks*

Warden Wrath grabs Tinella Nosa, his fist fitting around her entire body. He holds her up and points at the other two prisoners.

Warden Wrath: Let this be a lesson to all of you. There's no place in society for you if you can't fit in.

He tightens his grip, making Tinella Nosa squeak again. Warden Wrath stomps away, crushing the crumpled up wanted poster on his way out. The door slams, and Luz opens their cell, both running to that of Katya's cell and King now on AJ's shoulder.

Luz: Don't worry. We can get you out. Come on AJ.

AJ: Right!

They try to push up the lever, but Luz tries to lift it up and AJ tries to push from under the lever but their not strong enough.

Luz: No! My weak nerd arms!

AJ: *Grunts* WALL-E made it look so easy!

Katya: Just get out of here while you still can, kids. Enjoy freedom for us.

Katya walks deeper in her cell. The teens reluctantly walk away.

Cut to a hallway, Luz walking forward looking down saddened and AJ walks next to her looking to her with worry, Eda then flies up to them.

Eda: Hey, I just checked. *Hops off her staff* The warden is distracted, tormenting some tiny creature. He won't be coming around here anytime soon.

Luz continues walking without saying anything. Eda watches her, confused and looks to AJ for answers. But before he could answer, they reach a towering door reading "CONTRABAND".

King: My crown! It's close! I can sense its power!

He runs up to the door and fiddles with the doorknob that's as big as he is.

Eda: Aw, he gets so cute when he's thirsty for power.

AJ: Honestly, he does.

Luz: It's not fair that they're all in here. They just want to be themselves. Why does everyone think that being a weirdo is so bad?

King grunts. The doorknob is thrown to the ground with a clink. King pushes open the door, cackling, and runs through.

Eda: Come on, before he hurts himself.

King gets zapped.

King: Ow!

AJ: Too late.

They follow King in. Cut to the inside of the room, which is empty save a giant glowing pillar in the center. King rubs his skull before charging at the pillar headfirst, succeeding only in launching himself backwards.

Eda: We have humans, remember?

King: Oh, yeah.

They both take a breath and hold hands. They both walk up to the pillar before walking through it. But AJ looked like he struggled a little get his body through.

Luz: Are you ok? What was that?

AJ: I-I don't know. Let's.. *Looks at his free hand* look for the crown.

He said, and is confused from what happened with him and the pillar

Luz: Yeah, let's go!

Inside are piles of what can only be described as as junk: everything from books to skulls to a dead fish in a tank. Atop the central one is a glowing crown.

Luz: Wait a second. *Shadows her eyes* Is that a...

AJ: *Scowls* You gotta be kidding me...!

Cuts to Luz holding a Burger Queen paper crown, her and AJ looking incredibly frustrated.

King: My crown! *Jumps in place before taking the crown from Luz and placing it on his head* Yes. Yes! I can feel my powers returning! You, there. Nightmare critter. *Points to a stuffed rabbit with one button eye falling out of a box* I shall call you Francois, and you shall be a minion in my army of darkness. Ha-ha! *Picks up the rabbit*

Luz: That crown doesn't give him any powers, does it?

Eda: Uh, no.

Luz and AJ glare at Eda.

Eda: Oh, look at us, kids. King and I don't have much in this world. We only have each other. So if that dumb crown is important to him,-

AJ: It's important to you..

Eda and Luz both look to him and sees a face of understanding

AJ: Just like how Luz's Azura book is to her. If it's important to her, than it's important to me.

The teens smile at one another with blushes on their faces

Eda: That's right kiddo. And besides, us weirdos have to stick together, you know?

They both grin and keep their blushes.

Eda: Well, we owe you kids one. Now, let's get out of here before the warden finds us and loses his head.

Warden Wrath: Too late.

Warden Wrath's hand turns into a blade, and with an easy swing he decapitates Eda. AJ catches her head making him and Luz both scream

Eda: *Sticking her tongue out like a bad fake corpse* Ow! Oh, I hate it when that happens.

They scream louder and longer.

AJ: Eda! Are you okay?

Eda: Yeah. *Rolls her eyes* This just happens when you get older.

Luz: *Leans to her* Does it?

AJ: I'm so glad I have long lasting youth in my genes.

Luz: You do?

Warden Wrath: Finally, *Transforms his hand back into a hand* I have you cornered, Eda the Owl Lady. *Takes King's crown*

King: Weh?

Warden Wrath walks closer to Eda and Luz. King follows him, hopping up and down and arms up reaching for his crown.

Warden Wrath: My guards could never get you, but I knew if I took your pet's toy, you'd come running. *Crumples the crown*

King: No! My power!

AJ: How dare you!

Eda: What do you want with me? I've never actually broken any of your stupid laws... in front of you.

Warden Wrath: I want you... [Pulls out a bouquet of flowers.] to go out with me.

Eda: Wha...?

Luz: *Disgusted* What?

AJ: *Winces* Qué?

Guard #2: Go, boss!

Warden Wrath: *Shoots the guard a thumbs-up* You've always eluded our capture. You've always been the one who got away. I found that alluring.

Luz: I hate everything you're saying right now.

AJ: You know with a better context this could make a good love story. But definitely not.. this whole situation.

He estures to Warden wraths whole body, Getting Eda to let out a laugh.

Warden Wrath: You two stay out of this!

Warden Wrath tosses the bouquet over his shoulder, turning his now free hand into tentacles to grab Luz and AJ and hold them above the ground.

Warden Wrath: So how about it, Owl Lady? *Picks Eda's head up by the hair* The most powerful witch of the Boiling Isles and the feared Warden Wrath. We'd be the strongest power couple ever. I mean, it's-it's not like you can say no right now.

Eda looks up at the teens, who are struggling to free themselves from the warden's grasp. She looks to King, who gets picked up by one of the guards and also struggles for freedom.

Eda: *Sighs* All right, Warden. You win. I'd just like to say something first. Come closer. No. Just come a little bit closer. Just... Yeah, that's good. *Blows raspberry.*

Warden Wrath yells and drops Luz and AJ, who also yelps. He wipes Eda's spit off his mask. Eda laughs.

Warden Wrath: Impudent wench! Don't you know how many germs are in your mouth? Blegh!

AJ: *Reaching for his tonfas* At least over 700 types of bacterial species.

Warden Wrath: Excactly!

Eda: Get over it. You had your guards stalk me, and then you cut off my head. I am not going out with you.

Warden Wrath: If you don't accept, then I have no choice but to des-

AJ: Smashin' like a boss! Boom!

AJ bashes Warden Wrath on the head with his Tonfas. He falls to the ground with a loud crash.

Eda: *Laughs* Nice one, short stack!

The two guards step next to Eda's head. She glares at them as Luz sneaks up behind them and drags their hoods over their eyes.

Luz: Okay, we're going now.

Luz runs forward grabbing Eda's staff and King as AJ grabs Eda's head and drags her body. They all mount the staff, Owlbert unfurls his wings and hoots.

Luz: Expecto... flying? Magicus... escapicus!

AJ: Can you fly for us, please?!

Warden Wrath grunts as he gets up along with the guards moving their hoods out of their faces.

Eda: Gun it, magic stick!

The staff takes off. Warden Wrath clamors to his feet.

Warden Wrath: Owl Lady, I won't let you get away again!

His arms transform into bundles of tentacles, which he uses to chase after the staff.

Cut to them flying past prison cells, Warden Wrath in hot pursuit. Luz closes in on the lever keeping Katya's cell shut.

Luz: Eda, AJ, lend me a hand!

Eda places her hand against Luz's and AJ puts his hand behind Eda's. They open the cells of the three prisoners Luz, AJ and King had talked to earlier. All of them look excited. They burst through an outer door high in the center of the Conformatorium with a yell from Luz, then plummet. Warden Wrath exits right behind them, front flipping off the pillar. The staff and Warden Wrath fall toward the ground. Warden Wrath extends one of his tentacles, hitting the very back of the staff and launching Eda, Luz, AJ and King off of it. They roll once they hit the ground, and Warden Wrath steps in front of them, his hand shifting into a blade again.

King: Ow, my bones!

Eda: Luz, AJ... *Reattaches her head, then reaches into her hair and pulls out the key to the portal door* go back to the human world. *Hands Luz the key, then runs at Warden Wrath*

Luz: What about you guys?

AJ: Yeah we can't leave you guys here!

King: *Stands and runs to join Eda* If you think this guy is bad, you shoulda seen her last boyfriend!

Eda: Not my boyfriend. *Grabs King and jumps back towards Luz and AJ, avoiding Wrath's blade-hands* Go! Go! *Puts Luz and AJ onto her staff*

Luz: But-But I-

Eda slaps the bottom of the staff, sending it into the air. Warden Wrath takes off his mask to reveal a face that's mostly mouth, which opens to breathe fire. Eda expertly draws two spell circles, one that catches the fire and one that launches it right back. Wrath slams into the wall of the Conformatorium. Luz and AJ whimper as they try to not fall off the staff. Wrath stands up, brandishing his blade-hands and running at Eda again.

AJ: Luz, look! *points over to the hole they came bashing through*

The three prisoners peek out of the hole that he left in the wall. Luz flies them down to talk to them.

Luz: Why are you guys just standing there? This is your chance to escape!

Eye-Eating Prisoner: The warden'll catch us. He always does.

Katya: We belong here.

Tinella Nosa: Self-doubt is a pwison you can never escape fwom.

Prisoners muttering in agreement.

AJ: Hey, don't talk like that! Sure, you have different ways of *Looks to Katya* expressing what you like to do, *Looks to eye eating prisoner* different ways of what makes you happy and *Looks to Tinella nose* even different ways of expressing your beliefs. But that just makes you unique and special, they say being weird is a bad thing, but I say, *Pulls out his bear beanie and puts it on* that we embrace the weirdness!

They look all look at in awe and Luz look to him astonished by his speech.

Katya: Why are you helping us?

Luz: Because us weirdos have to stick together. *Pulls her hood on; mounts the staff with AJ* And nobody should be punished for who they are.

The three prisoners all cheer. Luz turns the staff around.

Luz: Now, let's get 'em!

AJ: Yeah! *Pumps his fists in the air, tonfas in hand*

They all follow the teens. Cut to Eda being thrown against the ground, and King being thrown into her arms a second later. Warden Wrath looms over them.

Warden Wrath: No more running away, Owl Lady. Today I capture you once and for all!

King whimpers, and hides his face in Eda's chest.

Luz: Go, go, go, go!

The prisoners scream as they barrel into Wrath. Luz and AJ flies behind them.

Eda: Luz? AJ?

Eye-Eating Prisoner: *While shoving Wrath* I eat my own eyes!

Tinella Nosa: *Trips Wrath* I think the world as a twiangle!

Katya: *Holding Wrath down* And I practice the ancient art of fanfiction!

Tinella Nosa joins Katya in holding Warden Wrath down while Eye-Eating Prisoner grabs his arms and ties them together. He then flips Wrath onto his stomach, so he can see Luz and AJ descending on Eda's staff.

Warden Wrath: You! Who do you two think you are?

Luz: *Points at Wrath* Do not underestimate me, Warden Wrath, for I am Luz, the human, warrior of peace. *Wind blows her hair*

AJ: And I am AJ, the human, mmm... Mystic... warrior in training? *He says unsure and standing awkwardly* Ugh, I suck...

Luz: *Pats AJ's back; To Warden Wrath* Now eat this, sucka!

Luz pulls her firecracker from her book report out of her messenger bag, tossing it into the air before giving AJ a lift.

AJ: Hot soup!

He punchs it with his tonfas that generates various sparks of red electricity and a red aura, Launching the firecracker in Wrath's flaming mouth and goes off, sending fireworks into the air.

AJ does a superhero landing, but groans a little and stands back up slowly. Warden Wrath runs away, humiliated, fireworks still going off in his mouth, while the prisoners cheer. Both AJ and Luz look at the tonfas in AJs hand that have now dispersed the electricity and red aura in complete awe.

Both teens: *they both whisper* Magic weapons...

Tinella Nosa: *Jumping up and down* We are victorious!

Eda, with King on her shoulder, walks closer to them, putting a hand on their shoulders.

Eda: Great work kiddos and nice work with those mystic sticks AJ.

AJ: You... called me by my real name! And... mystic sticks?

Eda: We'll talk more back at the owl house.

King: That was actually one of her better breakups.

Eda: Not a breakup. Anyway, let's bounce before any more monsters fall in love with me.

The four fly off on the staff, fireworks still going off behind them.

Cut to the living room of the Owl House, where Eda leans her staff against the couch.

Eda: Well, a deal's a deal. Let's get you home. *Snaps fingers*

The key flies out of Luz's bag and into Eda's hand. She presses the eye, and the portal door unfolds itself in front of the fireplace. Luz and AJ walks up to it, Luz crouches down a little and hugs AJ, who hugs back, before looking back at Eda and King. King looks at the ground, visibly sad. Luz reaches into her bag.

Luz: Before I go... *Holds out the head of her Azura doll* I know it's not the same, but... *Removes Azura's crown* a king shouldn't be without a crown.

King Accepts the crown and places it on his head. AJ rummages through Luz' bag and pulls out the Lou Jitsu action figure with the odachi sword accessorie

AJ: *Smiles* And what is a King without his loyal servant. His name is Little Lou.

He hands King the action figure who gains a glitter in his eye and hugs the action figure.

King: These shall suffice. You there, plant! You are now under my command.

He points his action figure at the plant to something and walks off screen.

Eda: *Grabs the Azura book off the table and hands it to Luz* Oh, and don't forget this.

Luz takes it, and the pamphlet for Reality Check Summer Camp that's on top of it, and walks toward the portal. She stares at the pamphlet before putting it under the Azura book. She pauses in front of the door, looking at it. She looks back down at her book, then up, at a mirror above the fireplace. Luz gasps. She holds up the book, on the cover of which is Azura in the foreground, with an older witch looking at a dog/cat creature in the background. She lowers the book to reveal the mirror showing a very similar image, King and Eda in the same positions as the creature and the older witch, and herself in the foreground between them. She brightens and turns around.

AJ walks up next to her getting her attention. He sees the look in her eyes as she waits for what he's going to say next.

He thinks for a moment before looking down at the tonfas in his pockets thinking back to when he punched the fireworks and red sparks were spewing out of them and thinking back to the moment he first grabbed them getting a funny feeling in his chest and mouth.

He traces his finger on his bigger feral tooth and gains a toothy grin showing off his big tooth more

He nods to Luz for Conformation. Making her squeel out of pure happiness before scooping him up and spins him happily as they full heartedly laugh with tints of pink on their cheeks

Eda and King looks on with slight confusion as Luz sets him down and turn towards the powerful witch

Luz: Okay. I know you got your head cut off, and we started some kind of prison riot, but this was the most fun I've ever had.

AJ: The most fun we've ever had.

He clarifies, pulling Luz in a side hug... by grasping her thigh, making her stiffen up a little and blush

Eda blinks owlishly in surprise.

Luz: Y-yeah we don't fit in at home. You don't fit in here. If I stay, we could not fit in together. *She looks at the pamphlet for Reality Check one last time, then crumples it* I'm not going back to summer camp.

AJ: We wouldn't be going back if we've never went there in the first place but I get what you mean.

Eda: *Chuckles* What's summer camp? What are we talking about here?

Luz: We want to stay and become a witch. Like you. *Holds her book up to Eda* And Azura.

AJ: And I want to stay and become the greatest mystic warrior that the...Boiling....

King: Isles.

AJ: Boiling Isles, thank you. Has ever seen. Just like Lou Jitsu.

Eda: *Laughing* What? All right, that's crazy. *Pushes Luz's book down* Humans can't become witches and I have no idea about becoming a "mystic warrior" as you put it.

Luz: Maybe that's because they haven't tried. If you teach me to become a witch, I'll do anything you want.

AJ: Yeah, what she said.

King: Let them stay! *Whispers* they can make us snacks.

Eda: *Smiles and picks King up* Well, I could use a few hands keeping this goofball out of the cupboards. All right. I'll teach you how to be a witch. But you have to work for me before you learn any spells. And all I can do for you short stack is to teach you how to fight. Deal?

Eda holds out her hand. Luz and AJ looks at it before looking at ech other grinning and bring Eda and King into a bone crushing gourp hug hug.

Eda: Gah! What's going on?

King: Too tight! Too tight!

AJ: This is what you get for calling me short stack. Oh wait.

He pulls away from the hug getting Luz to pull away as well.

AJ: You said, you'd tell me all about these. *Pulls out his tonfas* So, how am I able to use their mystic powers?

Eda: Huh? Oh I only said that just to get home faster. *Walks off* Now come on, I got a spare room up stairs.

Luz and AJ look at each other, disappointed that Eda lied about knowing about his new found mystic powers. But as soon as Eda rounds the corner to the stairs, the grin on her face ammediatly falls into one of slight horror.

Eda: *Groans; Rubbing her temples* I should've gotten rid of those things, a long time ago..

Cut to Luz opening the creaking door to a storage room. AJ unrolls a pair of sleeping bags for him and Luz next to each other, and both now wearing pajamas. They throw themselves on the sleeping bags, Luz turns over and taking a picture of her, AJ, Camilla and Erin out of her messenger bag. She rubs her thumb over the glass before placing the frame right next to her pillow.

AJ pulls out his phone looking theough the photos on his phone, he looks at a picture of him and his mom at the beach taking a happy selfie, Erin taking a nap on a beach towel and a seagull resting on her stomach, a picture of them lifting moving boxes into their house with Luz and Camila helping as well, even with the help of a slightly paled Manny.

He stops when gets to a picture of him and her sleeping on a couch together when he was 5 years old.

He smiles to the picture before going to his messages and texting his mother "Hey mom, maybe summer camp wont be so bad after all, Good night mom, love you 😘❤"

Luz's phone vibrates, and she grabs it and turns it on. A message from "Mom❤️" reads: How's summer camp? Luz's expression falls, and she moves her phone away from her face.

King: *Clears his throat, steps into view while holding Francois and Little Lou* Your sleep cocoons looks fluffy.

Luz sits up and pats the sleeping bag. King curls up at the bottom below their feet and falls asleep.

Luz and AJ smiles at him before Luz replying to her mom: "I think I'm gonna like it here". Smiling, she puts her phone down with AJ doing the same.

AJ: Good night, Luz.

Luz: Good night, AJ.

The both turn to their sides closing their eyes before muttering under their breaths at the same time.

Both: love you...

Zoom out to the exterior of the Owl House. The giant stained glass eye above the door blinks.

An hour has passed since they fell asleep and both wriggle around in their sleep before turning to one another and hugging each other tightly.

Luz rests her chin on top of his head and AJ burrowing his in the crook of her neck, both smiling peacefully in their sleep.

Cut to the tonfas resting on the side of Luz' messenger bag, as they begin to flicker red sparks creating glowing ancient writing on the gaurds before dying out like nothing happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377 32 16
Just a random fem y/n X Hunter story Feel free to judge Y/N l/N is all alone the she stumbles across eda the owl lady and her apprentice luz the hum...
120K 3.2K 23
When Luz returns to the Boiling Isles, her feelings towards her best friend, top student Amity Blight, haven't changed. But both are too afraid to co...
2.7K 155 24
- Disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my oc Before you read: Have any of you ever wondered what would...
30.8K 366 46
Join twin sisters Luz and Lena as they leave with a witch named Eda to Boiling Isles and learn how to become witches themselves.