reply 2022 . blue lock

By rinitoshiswhore

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE β–­ imagine blue lock. blue lock right? how about blue lock in an alternate universe where... More

like clockwork
out of ur mind

spill the cheese whiz, siz

137 10 9
By rinitoshiswhore

my attempt at making a chatfic yesyes

[ isagi's POV ]

blue balls #darnacles

bachira
gOISE 
GUISE 
OWEMEFJEE
GOISE

kunigami
bachira, no offense, but it seems to be too early for you to
start spamming the chat

chigiri
no YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND 

kunigami
i fully understand the situation and i believe that bachira is
causing unnecessary ruckus

bachira
CHIGIRI AND I HAVE BURNING STEAMING HOT TEA 😎

bachira
we have cheese whiz  😎😎

rin
you have cheese whiz???

bachira
gossip in filipino is chismis and it rhymes with cheeze whiz so it's
 kind of another word for gossip yes

rin
oh bye

chigiri
NO RIN DON'T GOOOOO

nagi
spill

bachira
YOU GUYS KNOW KIYAMA HIMARI 

shidou
oh shit this is actual tea 😱

you
the campus crush?? 

chigiri
yes 
do you remember how she's dating sato kenshin 

reo
OH MY HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD I THINK I KNOW
WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT 

bachira
shE'S TWO TIMING HIM 

reo
your sources are wrong SHE'S THREE TIMING 😭

nagi
wrong 

you
nagi WHY IS IT WRONG

shidou
nah did bro just leave us on read

reo
he's prolly in game 

bachira
R U TELLING ME TO WAIT UNTIL NAGI FINISHES TO TELL US WHY IT'S WRONG 
MY IMPATIENT AF ASS CAN NOT AND WILL NOT DO THIS 

kunigami
i thought himari-san was the vp of the student body 
those are probably nasty rumors 

chigiri
no it's real we saw her make out with wakabayashi cho
like in the gazebos behind the school 

reo
omg so your information is correct because yes she's two timing with cho 
bUT

you
i really didn't pin you for a gossiper 

reo
right??? i didn't either until i became popular and i was surrounded by 
actual drama 
did you know aoki etsuko from that all girls school has been asking for a soiree 
with yuta nakamoto's class since third year middle school but he said he wasn't interested
FOR AROUND THREE YEARS.. 

shidou
hate to break it to ya but we didn't ask for that
everyone knows her slutly ways 

kunigami
hey, no talking like that behind people's backs! 

bachira
okay but i had no idea etsuko did that isn't she lesbi 

reo
right?? she claims to be 😭

kunigami
what? tell me more

chigiri
nagi i'm outside your house unlock the door and tell me why we were wrong

you
CHIGIRI 💀💀

shidou
yASS GO GET IT SISTAH

kunigami
oh no chigiri's knocking aggressively on the door 

you
should we stop him? 

reo
chigiri let me join you rq 

bachira
no i believe we shouldn't stop him because
CAN'T STOP ME
CAN'T STOP ME
OUHOUHOUHOHHHHHHHH

▰▰▰▰

advertisement brought to you by.. 

 let us pause for a moment and reflect

▰▰▰▰

nagi pov

"NAGI OPEN UP! I CAN SEE YOU ONLINE IN GENSHIN!" 

that was definitely reo, chigiri was brainwashed by his parents and he believes they're embodiments of the devil. 

"NAGIIIIIIIII! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ONNNNNN" 

"NAGI GIVE US THE CHEESE WHIZ"

"i really think your use of that is concerning because other people may fall victim to you actually having cheese whiz, when in fact, the cheese whiz you have is something that one cannot consume." 

now, that was rin. he must have been deprived of cheese whiz to have spoken so much words in one go. 

"well your gossip-hungry asses can be fed with my cheese whiz." 

that was bachira.. again. 

i decided to log off genshin because it seemed like the entire group was just loudly talking outside. and not to mention rin was here for what? gossip, or cheese whiz? either way, nagi could stuff him with both. 

being those quiet gamer boys has led nagi to be unnoticed at some times, which had soon resulted to him knowing more than what the lord above has permitted him too. he believes he contains secrets that he'd carry to his grave, and well, if he wanted to, he could probably rise to be their school's gretchen wiener, queen bee type.

but he isn't. so that's that. 

he also isn't sure if people just ignore him on purpose or think he's too distracted with checking the new stocks in animal crossing, or whatever may lead to him knowing that type of information. he'd think they were doing it on purpose because he has noticeable white hair and turquoise eyes- and even if he was quiet, at some point, they'd acknowledge his presence right? 

with that, he opens his front door, chips, biscuits, and chocolates on a tray on his hand, and a pack of cheese whiz in the other, which he throws to rin. 

"come in, i'll feed you guys and your horrifying need to have gossip stuck up your ass."

-

"so himari was actually sexually assaulted by cho, and it was privately addressed, which explains why the latter no longer attends our school. but, after that encounter, himari seemed to have enjoyed it instead of being traumatized, so she asked takao, our treasurer, to do a sort of fake date with her, which takao had been uneasy about, but she agreed."

isagi, bachira, chigiri, reo, shidou, kunigami, and rin were all seated in nagi's living room. 

"what about sato?"

"man, who cares about sato, he's homophobic." 

"he is?!" 

"yeah, which is why until now, he hasn't been skeptical of his girlfriend and takao's suspicious touchy touchy, because his mind doesn't really accept that kind of stuff." 

reo raised his hand, "how come your gossip is so detailed, i thought gossip was like.. not that detailed." 

"that's because your gossip is based off of rumors, i experience this gossip that i spread." nagi replied, taking a spoonful of cheese whiz and stuffing it in his mouth. "you're all about getting your shit from people you'll only see in the janitor's closet once." 

"ouch." 

"painful, but true." rin muttered. 

before anyone could speak further, nagi grabbed a pack of cheese whiz he found laying on the ground, (which he had assumed was done so by bachira, since rin looked like he hasn't finished sucking the life out of his pack. nagi also knew his parents would destroy him once they found out how many of those packs they consumed) and he sprayed it at everyone, causing them to all stand up while groaning. isagi had the most, which had unfortunately been sprayed all over his hair and clothes. 

(isagi also knew that his mom would kill him if he goes home like that. he decides he'll shower at bachira's since the latter's mom is working overtime today) 

overall, something you'd want to learn today is, 

everyone got scolded at some point after this event. 

i'm kidding, don't spread nasty rumors, kids. let nagi confirm them first before spreading them. oh wait- he's fictional, you can't. in that case, tell your close friends, then maybe let them do the spreading for you. or if you don't have close friends, then i'm so sorry. 

author's note: damn i'm sorry it took so long for an update as well as this chapter kind of not being the best..? i seriously tried, and at first i had an idea, but i realized it was just an idea that i couldn't exactly bring to life. i hope i did in some way though. 

not proofread (please tell me if i have any misconceptions or have said anything rude, the rumors are based on a true story though HAHA)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 94 6
❝ π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐎𝐍 πŒπ„, π…π”π‚πŠ 𝐎𝐍 πŒπ„ ❞ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, someone, out o...
925K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
10.3K 248 12
basicly blue lock highschool AU and they are silly little people who need help. mostly just references of my gc with irl friends bc we are so funny...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC