Truth Behind Lies (Lauren/You)

Autorstwa __GooDVibez__

You are a normal teenage girl when all the sudden Simon Cowell knocked on your door and took you to have anot... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
#LaurenIsOurPrincess
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
#DinahDefenseSquad
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
The End
Sequel
Thanks!
Truth Behind Lies

Chapter 21

8K 251 113
Autorstwa __GooDVibez__

Hey guys! I just want to share it to you guys if you are interested in a Dinah/You fics I posted a story called "Keeping Distance" so I hope you guys will like it and I hope for you to enjoy this chapter :D I love you all mwuahugs!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"All is true, my friend." The driver says. "Give the people around you the chance, they're probably just concerned because they love you."

"That's the thing, sir, the person that I thought would care the most was the one that didn't even spare me a glance nor asked if I was ok." You ask, remembering Lauren.

"Maybe they were just in shock?"

"True," you say, as the minutes go by fast you talked to the stranger for hours, talking about your problems, and how it can be resolve in a very positive way.

"Aw man, I'm sorry I get you stuck here for so long when you're supposed to be out there making money." You say.

The driver shakes his head and smiled, "What I do is to serve the public, ma'am and helping you is one of them."

"No, please." You say taking your wallet out hoping to have at least a slip of cheque. Luckily you do. You wrote a thousand dollars on the cheque, signed it and gave it to him.

"Sorry, ma'am but this is too much." The driver says.

"No please, take it." You say giving it back to him.

"But ma'am a thousand is too much, I make this much money for days, not three hours." The driver says.

"Fine I'll just put it here on the ground and if someone passes it by lucky for them, it could fall in to a band person's hand, who actually knows." you say slowly putting the paper down until,

"Ok fine, I'll take it." The driver say. "Call me whenever you would like a driver around town."

"Will do. Also, please I know you are a good man and I know you'll use the money for the right reasons, so please do." you say.

The driver is nearly in tears. He don't know how to thank you because he's been saving up for his daughter's best birthday gift ever and that is meeting Fifth Harmony.

"Hey, it's ok." you say and try to comfort him.

"I mean, I don't have to worry about not being on time for my daughter's gift." He says.

"What's your gift for your daughter?" You ask.

"To have a meet and greet with Fifth Harmony and get the hangout package and of course band merchandise, the album. I mean the girls from Fifth Harmony made my daughter happier each day. Even if she has a bad mood she just watches Fifth Harmony and I want for her to meet them," the driver say.

"You know, sir, the girl that I was talking to you about.... my almost girlfriend? The girl I'm dating Lauren? Well she might or might not be part of that girl group." You say.

The driver's eyes widen and rushed towards his car checking his phone and to his luck you are the person.

"You're in the YouTube band! Allegiance?" The driver laughs "You also bring smile to my daughter's face."

"Here's the deal, if you bring her to LA reflection tour 2 hours earlier than the concert we will spend the time with your daughter?" You ask.

"You've helped me with so much! Thank you!" The driver say.

"Do you have a phone that I can take a video with?"

"Yeah. Yeah I do." The driver says giving you the phone.

"What's your daughter's name?" You ask.

"Clarissa."

"Ok," you say and proceed on taking a video. "Hey, Clarissa! I hope you're here so that I can give you a hug and got to hang out with you! I'll see you on the tour! Have a good day! You're beautiful! And don't ever ever forget that you are!" You then blew a kiss and gave the phone back to the driver.

"Thank you! Thank you!" The driver says when you're about to say something.

"Y/N" you hear someone calls from behind.

"I think that's my call to leave. Have a great day, Y/N" the driver says and left.

You turned around and all the sudden you are engulfed by a huge hug, warm and comforting. Lauren buried her face on the crook of your neck while she's on her tippy toes. You hugged her just as tight and she lifted her legs to wrap it around your waist. "I miss you." Lauren says, her voice cracking.

"Hey, I didn't go anywhere." You said.

"You were gone after you snapped I was just really worried." Lauren says nuzzling her nose on your neck.

"It's ok I'm here now," You said. "and I won't go anywhere. I promise."

"Eeehhh! Y/N! Great you're back!" Cara said. You looked at her and so did Lauren but Lauren clings to you and you walked while she's still in your arms.

When you got where the group stands you see that they all look relieved.

"Lauren was literally walking back and forth in front of the building." Camila said.

"She missed you like crazy." Normani agreed.

"I was even starting to think that you put a connecting spell on her to you." Dinah said.

"You read Harry Potter?" You asked Dinah.

"I've watched the movies Yes."

You shook your head and looked at Lauren who is already looking at you. You kissed her nose and walked back inside because you noticed that there are paparazzi gathering around.

After discussing the tour in details, all of you decided to just watch hang around in your tour bus' lounge.

"Oh my gosh." Dinah says and threw the phone at you and Lauren. You and Lauren are just watching an episode of American Horror Story but Dinah of course interrupted it.

"Watch it! It's an episode of Hollywire!" Camila said while being a koala on Dinah's back.

You pressed play so that you and Lauren can watch.

"Hey guys! It's Chealsea Briggs and we are here in Hollywire hot minute! So today! There are pictures of incredible things trending world wide on Twitter Instagram, yes you call it!" She says then shows pictures of you and Lauren koala hugging each other. You kissing her on the nose. "It is rumoured that these two may or may not be the next it thing, oh no Camren shippers I think I am hopping on this ship! They will be cute together! So what do you guys think? Comment below! Also! I'm going to have an interview with them tomorrow so I'm excited! Byee guys!"

"Woah, that was quick." Lauren says.

"Paparazzi," you say and look at her "so what are you gonna say in the interview?"

"But we are having the interview with them!" Cara said.

"Wait, we are?" Shay said looking up from her phone.

"Yes, indeed." Simon said walking in to the bus.

"I saw the video of the Hollywire, so are you guys official?" Simon asked you two.

"Well, Y/N and I are planning to take things slow, so we are not officially girlfriends." Lauren explained.

"Then maybe deny it first then?" Simon suggested.

"Friends?" Lauren asked you teasingly.

You pecked Lauren's lips and started singing "friends, don't kiss me like you do." everyone laughed but you nodded agreeing to the terms and conditions.

~~~~~~~

"Alright guys! We are here today with Fifth Harmony and Allegiance." Chelsea introduced, cueing you guys to introduce yourselves.

"Hey Guys it's Dinah Jane!"

"I'm Normani Kordie!"

"Ally Brooke!"

"Do we have to say our first and second name?" Camila asks and pouted.

"Yes since Dinah started it." Chelsea replied.

"Damn you Dinah!" Camila and tapped Dinah's head.

"Eh!" Dinah protested.

"Anyways guys! Ugh! Dinah! Well I am Karla Camila."

"And I am Lauren Michelle!"

"And we are Fifth Harmony."

"Alright, so that's the girls of Fifth Harmony! So now let's hear it from Te other side of this couch." Chelsea said.

"Well my name is Andres!"

"And I am Cara!"

"My name is Zac."

"While I'm Shay!"

"And of course never forget Y/N" you said.

"And together we are Allegiance."

"Alright! Now we've heard it from both!" Chelsea said looking both ways because she's in the middle of you and Lauren, separating Fifth Harmony and Allegiance. The couch is an L-shaped that could fit more than 10 people. and the sitting arrangement starting from the far left: Dinah, Normani, Ally, Camila, Lauren, Chelsea, You, Shay, Zac, Cara, and Andres.

"So I got questions from both of your fans, some truth and dare questions, and of course a sing off." Chelsea said and everyone cheered. "But this is not any ordinary sing off because we got rules! And we will get to that once we get to that game but first we are asking both the band questions coming from Twitter from your fans using the hashtag #5HwithAllegiance!" Everyone cheered and voted Dinah to go pick a question first.

"I got one!" Dinah said victoriously. "So, if any of Fifth Harmony will be Allegiance and Allegiance be Fifth Harmony who would you be? and it is by @LittleMissmovinon"

"Oohhhh that's a good one." Ally said glancing over at the Allegiance and you all gave her a wave.

"Hahahahah! Well personality wise, maybe Andres, because we both are the cooks. And fashion wise maybe Zac." Ally said and blew a kiss.

"Ooh, ah, well for me personality wise maybe Y/N because we like to dork around and likes to play guitar! As for Fashion wise maybe Shay." Camila said.

"Yeah! That's a good one!" Dinah said and high fives Camila. "For me Personality wise maybe Shay because we snapchat a lot and we like to take pictures and selfies! Yeah girl!" Dinah said.

"I would give you a high five but you're too far." Shay said trying to reach Dinah.

"Just pass it on the high five!" You suggested.

So then Dinah high fives Normani and she passed it to Ally, then she pass it to Camila, then she pass it to Lauren, then she pass it to Chelsea, then Chelsea pass it on to you and you gave the high five to Shay.

"Wow we weren't part of the high five chain!" Cara complained.

"No worries we'll create our own." Zac said and high fives Cara and Andres.

"Al right Normani?" Chelsea asked.

"For me It'll probably be Zac if we are talking about personality because we like doing flips, and during the time we spent Christmas with them Zac and I are like showing off to each other." Normani answered.

All the sudden everyone laughed at the memory. "Don't you guys there bring it up." Normani said.

"Why? What happened?" Chelsea asked. "because we didn't see this on the YouTube Episode of Allegiance."

"So as you all know there was a show down between Zac and Normani. And while they were doing the flips Y/N didn't know so when she enters the room Y/N just screamed and it scared Normani so much she dropped in the middle of her flipping and hit her head." Lauren explained. Then everyone laughed.

"Guys it's not funny." Normani pouted.

Everyone laughed again and when the laugh died down you guys decided to move on.

"So Lauren?"

"Personality, maybe Cara and fashion wise it's a bit of both Andres and Y/N." Lauren said and smiled at you. You how we gave her a smile and the eye contact between the two of you is much longer than a friend should look at each other.

As the fan questions goes on you guys answered it well, goofed around and laughed.

"Alright! Now we are playing truth or dare. There will be a box that will go around one half is labeled the truth and the other is dare. So let's start!" Chelsea said looking at Andres.

"I'm gonna go with the truth." Andres said and picked a folded piece of paper. "Who are your celebrity crushes?" Andres read and thought of it. "Hhhmmm, I have like a million! Wait do you consider Youtubers celebrity?"

"Yeah! Let's go for that!" Chelsea said.

"Alright so, Joe Garseffa, Tyler Oakley and Shawn Mendes." Andres answered.

"Ok! I'll try Truth!" Cara said. "Go outside or outside the game walk around and ask the person you first see to dance Macarena with you." Everyone laughed and walked outside the room.

"Hey sir!" Cara called.

"Oh my gosh!" You said while your arm is draped across Lauren's shoulder. Also, causing the camera man to focus the camera on you talking.

"Sir! Will please dance Macarena with me." Cara asked and smiled.

The man chuckled and nodded. "Macarena Macarena Macarena oooohhhhh Macarena." All of you sang whole the man and Cara danced to the song.

As you all got situated on the couch once again the game continued. "So my turn." Zac said.

"Have you peed in the pool before?" Zac asked and everyone laughed.

"Oh goodness," Zac said "yes, yes I have but I was young and I really need to pee!" He explained.

"My turn!" Shay said. "Perform your favourite dance moves."

Shay then stood up and danced a salsa!

"Oh! Innie Minnie mini mo!" You said and landed on the dare. "So I think I'm gonna do a dare!"

"Stand nose to nose to the person on your right!" You said "that's you chelsea!"

Chelsea looked beside her and she got an idea that popped in her mind. "But I'm not part of this! It's between Allegiance and Fifth Harmony! So it's Lauren!" Chelsea squealed.

"Alright Lauren Bear." You said and stood up offering your hand for her. she took and stood up as well. "For how long?" You asked.

"60 seconds." Chelsea answered.

"Ok." you said and smiled. You then leaned in bending down a little because of the height difference and touched your nose with Lauren's. The both of you just looked in to each other's eyes. Not really caring about the world because the both of you are too mesmerized, too lost in the world of love.

"60 seconds is over!" All of them yelled.

"Right of course it is!" You said but not letting Lauren go because your hands rest on her waist while hers are around your neck. "You guys just want me to fail my dare!" You argue.

"promise, 60 seconds is over." Chelsea said seriously.

"Fine!" You said and high five Lauren.

"Ok! Ok! Last but not the least is my own!" Chelsea said taking out a ung brown envelop. "In here is something that you guys need to explain." Chelsea said and takes the picture out of the paper.

It's the picture of you and Lauren outside the building.

"But the real question is here, so it's rumoured that Lauren and Y/N are in a relationship, is that true?" Chelsea asked teasingly.

The both of you shake your head. "We're just friends."

"Aw! Cmon! I actually ship it!" Chelsea said.

"I'm sorry Chels." You said.

"Alright there you guys go! We finally got an answer and thank you Fifth Harmony and Allegiance for joining us today." Chelsea said.

"No, it's our pleasure." Andres said and winked at the camera.

Lauren's POV

I'm not complaining about anything because I think everything is going great. So great that I'm afraid bad things will happen. I don't know why and I hate to have this feeling that there is something that is gonna happen. Bad.

As I look over at Y/N to see her smile and goof around with the others I can't help but to feel unsatisfied, I feel as if I need to be hers, or maybe I'm just afraid that I'll lose her again without even having her.

*End of POV*

Your POV

Everything is great! I'm so happy! I'm so excited! Though I wish I shouldn't have said to take things slow because right now I want to tell the whole world that Lauren is the girlfriend that chose to say yes to me. I want them to know that I am the luckiest person to be with a lady like Lauren. But great things has to wait and if it does it'll be grand once it got the spotlight.

*End Of POV*

Y/N, I'm so proud of you. From the relapse that you just had you came back bouncing with joy. You are a real instrument of happiness not only to me but to others as well. Also, remember that no matter what happens I have and will always have a strong faith in you.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

172K 5.6K 35
You are a Harmonizer and you just can't stop talking about Fifth Harmony... Your home life isn't that great though, you are an only child, your fathe...
2.3M 51.3K 70
What happens when Camila Cabello meets her celebrity crush Lauren Jauregui?
653K 18.6K 32
What happens when you're forced to live with your sister, Camila Cabello? What happens when you fight with your sister? Will you fix it - or not? Wha...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...