Dead by Daylight Oneshots (Ch...

By GamersTale

Y/N is a veteran survivor who was thrown into the horrific trials of the Entity years ago. Through those year... More

Author's Note
Requests Page
Biting the Bullet (Leon)
Having Your Back (Steve)
Obsession (The Shape)
Worry (David)
Can't Sleep (Yui)
Cant Sleep (Yui) [Part 2]
Losing Hope (Jake)
New Discoveries (Jake)
Midnight Jog (Meg)
Exposed (Ghostface)
Chillaxing (GhostFace)
Bright Yellow Coat (Trickster)
Til Death Do Us Part (Trickster)
Not Leaving You Behind (Jill)
With Little Humanity Left (Trapper)
Reminiscing (Claudette)
I Want Advice (Susie)
I Want Advise (Susie) [Part 2]
Are You Scared? (Oni)
Nightmares (Quentin)
Promises (Quentin)
Birthday Present (Dwight)
Scares and Dares (Nea)
Boops (The Pig)
Savior (Jeff)
A Strange Trial (Deathslinger)
Friendly Cowboy (Deathslinger)
Bright Purple Vaccine (Nemesis)
Unexpected Help (Nemesis)
The New Foe (Wesker)
Not What It Seems (Frank)
GG (Feng Min)
Let Me Serve You (Knight) [Part 2]
A Song for You (Kate)
Hunger Pains (Huntress)
Guilty Conscious (Yun-Jin)
A Light in the Fog (Lisa Garland)
Yellow Raincoat (Yoichi)

Let Me Serve You (The Knight)

1.3K 49 25
By GamersTale

The cold and dark fog slowly ceased to a reveal a new area. Broken down buildings were littered across the area along with hay bails. The fog bore a unusual red hue and remained more towards the ground. The gate of an old castle were on two sides of this new place. These gates were probably the exit gates.

A strong surge of anxiety flooded throughout your body. This area meant something bad. It meant something new. Anything new was almost always bad.

Rumors had spread around that a new killer that entered the fog due to the unexpected arrival of a new survivor. You have not met this new survivor yet, but a new survivor usually meant a new killer. There were rare cases of a new survivor with no new killer. The only known cases were Bill, Ash, and Mikaela. The same has occurred with the killers as well.

You slowly wandered into the Killer Shack and spotted a dull totem. You bent down towards it and extended your hand towards the skulls. Some energy left your body and was transferred over to the totem. Within a few moments, a blue hue covered the totem and the Killer Shack and hum emitted from the totem. Now your teammates could heal themselves without needing a med-kit or Self Care.

You began the repairs on the generator inside, but a foreign sound came upon your ear. A new terror radius had came into earshot and now it was growing ever so closer. Your heart began to pound faster as well.

The sound of heavy metal clunking together and thunderous footsteps greatly alarmed you. Fear of the unknown caused your body to tense as you bolted into a locker. Thankfully, Quick and Quiet ensured that your fast action was not heard by this new killer.

Within a few moments, an armored figure carrying a large sword entered the old shack with purpose in their steps. The killer stood still and examined his surroundings for a few moments. A hard grunt exited the helmet of the knight.

You anxiously watched as the armored man slammed his giant sword against the generator. Sparks erupted from generator as the Knight left the Killer Shack.

You slowly exited the locker and touched the generator, but you immediately halted your repairs. A bright green orb swiftly travelled into the old shack. Confusion flooded your body, but that would change to fear.

The green orb faded with manic laughter following. The sound of horns drew you attention as you attempted to figure out what was going on.

Suddenly, an unfamiliar man ran towards you with alarming speed. Your (E/C) widened and you fast vaulted out of the Killer Shack. Many questions flooded your mind as you ran away. Who was this guy? Were there multiple killers now? Is this the killer's power? What was with that green orb.

You glanced behind you for a moment, but slammed into something hard. You landed on your butt and rubbed your head for a mere moment. You (E/C) eyes shifted upwards to see your armored foe looming over you.

A yelp escaped your throat and your (E/C) eyes greatly widened. You instantly turned around and began to crawl away. The killer bent down to your level as you attempted to escape. He firmly grabbed your arm and pulled you up towards him.

"Hey! Hey! Ow! What are you doing?!" You shouted with confusion.

Upon hearing your outcry, the killer instantly released  your arm at once. You immediately pull back your arm to see your skin starting to bruise. A weighed sigh slipped through your lips.

"I apologize for my rudeness m'liege." A deep voice apologized.

"Did you call me m'liege?" You asked, feeling very confused and worried.

"Indeed I did. How are you faring today m'liege?"

"Are you joking?" You frowned.

"I am not jesting m'liege. Have my words insulted you?"

"Um...no. Why are you calling me that?"

"A knight must always respect their masters. Would you like to be called Your Majesty instead?"

Master?! Your Majesty?! What on earth was going on? Was this killer insane? Was he even a killer? What did Entity bring here? A confused knight searching for a master.

"I-I uh what? No. I am not royalty or nobility in any way." You hastily replied.

"Your not?" He questioned.

"I am just an ordinary human being. A peasant in your terms. Sorry to disappoint." You answered, shrugging your shoulders.

You patiently waited to see to how this armored man was going to react. Part of you feared he would straight up attack you. The other part felt that he was probably confused as well. This was a very odd situation.

"But the spider god said you would be my master. It deceived me."

"What?! Why would it tell you that?"

"I know not, but it never said you had to be royalty or nobility."

"So the Entity thinks it is funny." You grumbled.

First, you are training new survivors how to survive this cursed realm. Now you have to teach the killer how to be the killer?! The Entity must really hate you.

The two of you stood in silence at the moment. You unsure how to feel about this situation or how to proceed. This was not the first you were in strange predicament with the killer, but it was odd nonetheless.

"Alrighty listen here. I am not a master nor will I be anyones master. Got it?" You ordered.

"Beg your pardon! Are you refusing the service of a knight?" He hastily questioned.

His deep voice kept you tensed. This man seemed like he was ready to attack you. This could be troublesome if you said the wrong thing.

You slowly and meticulously responded, "Um...yeah. I kinda don't have a use for you. Besides, you are a killer and you serve the Entity. Not me."

"Indeed I am a killer, but I kill to protect my master." He countered.

"Well...kill for the Entity I guess." You replied, slowly beginning to walk away.

Walking away was a risky move, but you wanted to see how he would react. This killer was definitely one of the stranger ones to come into the realm. Definitely one of the oldest.

"The spider god has many servants." The Knight protested, following you.

"So? What is one more?" You responded, still walking away.

The Knight firmly grabbed your arm and forcefully turned you around to face him. His silver helmet blocked his face and you could not read his emotions. You became very apprehensive.

"I want to serve you." The Knight spoke, softening his grip on your arm.

"Why me? You have only just met me." You calmly protested, pulling your arm away.

"You are like a divine being who descended from the heavens to bring your blessing onto undeserving mortals." The killer passionately explained.

That was quite the dramatic reasoning. This man had a strange way of describing things. How interesting.

"I will protect you from all dangers." He promised.

"Such as?" You challenged.

What could possibly be more of a danger than this armored man right in front of you? Besides the Entity, he holds all the power in this trial as of now.

"Hey there!" A familiar voice called out.

You shifted your gaze over to the sight of a familiar bright blue Scoops Ahoy uniform. Realizing it was Steve, your (E/C) eyes instantly widened. What was he doing this close to the killer?

"Is the killer broken or something? Friendly maybe?" Steve asked, carefully approaching.

"I dunno. I just don't recommend coming over here." You hastily said, praying Steve would leave.

"Are you alright?" The brunette immediately asked, halting.

You glanced over at The Knight who was just analyzing Steve. You had a strong feeling he was going to attack Steve any second now.

"I believe so, but don't do anything to make the killer mad-"

In an instant, the giant sword plunged into Steve's shoulder. The brunette man cried out in agony and ran away. You just sat still with your mouth wide open.

"Why did you do that?! Why did you attack Steve?!" You frantically shouted.

"He is my enemy. I must sacrifice all the survivors." The Knight firmly explained.

"You understand I am a survivor, right?"

"I am very well aware of it. However, your elegance and beauty somehow quell my endless bloodlust."

Elegance and beauty? This guy cannot be serious. This guy is crazy.

"Do you understand how the role of a killer works?" You asked, feeling frustrated.

"I am well aware of my role in this trial. I know I must kill you to please the spider god, but it is like you casted a love spell over me. Are you the witch I have heard about?"

You shook your head, "No. That would be Mikaela."

"So there is a witch! I shall slay them at once! Point me in the direction at once and I shall eradicate them!" He shouted, lifting his sword into the air.

Thank goodness you are not a witch.

"What? Uh...no. Okay that is a big no. She can't cast spells in this realm. You don't have to slay her because she is a witch." You nervously frowned.

"Witches are harmful and need to be dealt with."

"He must be part of medieval times." You whispered.

"Did you say something?"

"Don't worry about it."

You mentally note that you were going to have to warn Mikaela about this knight. The last you wanted for her was to become a target for this guy.

"Okay...let us change topics. Here is my primary question to you. How would you serve me? If protecting me from my teammates is the only thing you can do, I don't think there is anything else for you to do." You challenged.

"I will do whatever your beautiful heart desires." He replied.

"Whatever?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. My company and I shall do anything for you. I do not jest m'liege."

"Um...alright. Titles aren't necessary."

"I see. How humble of you. What do your people call you?"

"Again...I'm not a ruler. My name is Y/N." You responded.

"Y/N...what a riveting name!" The Knight shouted.

"What about you? What is your name?"

"Tarhos Kovács."

"Oh wow. That is a pretty unique name." You smiled.

That was definitely some old medieval name. Why does the Entity always have bring people from hundreds of years ago into this realm? That technically makes the Knight and some of the other killers old. Are old people scary? Maybe.

To think you thought Laurie and Michael were old when you found out they were taken from the year 1978.

There was a piercing silence between the two you. This made things really awkward. How unfortunate.

"What did you do before entering this realm." He asked.

"I worked at a pizza place as a manager." You answered.

It was not something you were proud of, but it was a job nonetheless.

"A ruler of pizza! What is pizza?" Taros replied.

You shook your head, "No! I don't rule over anyone or anything. Pizza is well...I don't really know how to describe it right now, but it is food."

"Forgive me of my mistake. I shall find some way of repaying you for my ignorance."

"Um...you don't have to do that."

"It is very necessary!"

"Well...I guess you can let my teammates and I escape."

"Nonsense."

A scowl formed on your lips as you stared directly at your armored foe. Of course he would say something like this.

"Um...what? Why? I thought you said I could do anything? You just lied to me." You said, folding your arms.

"It must be you alone. Your teammates shall not be spared." Taros clarified.

You brought your hand to your forehead and quietly sighed. How were you going to go about this now?

"If you want, you just watch over me as I work on this generator over here." You suggested, pointing to a nearby generator.

Taros nodded and quickly followed you as you began your repairs. There was only two generators left. When those all were activated was beyond you.

"So...uh Taros. You cool if I call you that?" You asked.

"Yes." The armored killer nodded.

"Ok. You don't seem to the type to follow someone or to serve someone. Especially me. Why do you insist you serve me?"

"You are quite perceptive. I don't normally enjoy serving just anyone. I will make an exception for you. I can't explain it, but you make feel a sort of deep feeling."

Something his deep voice hinted on not wanting to take the conversation any further. It was probably best to leave the matter alone.

"Hmm...I see. I won't pry any further. Serve me in what way you feel is best. If you don't want to serve me that is perfectly fine as well. The choice is yours." You spoke, while in repairs.

Before you realized it, you were slowly pulled away from your repairs. You stood still with great confusion as the cold armor touched your arm. The Knight kneeled down which caused you to blush.

"Fret not m'liege. Please allow me to serve you. Let me serve the angel that has blessed my sore eyes until I die. No...for eternity." Taros deeply spoke, "Please me be of service to you. It is the least I can do for a divine being such as yourself."

~•~

A/N: Heyo lovely readers! Thank you all so much for 13k views and all the votes! Honestly I wasn't sure how well this book was going to do lol! I love and appreciate you all! :)

Also it took me forever to find a gender neutral title for the reader lol!

Have a wonderful day! :)

Published: December 16th, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 6 3
maybe this is just for jake park and the trickster. maybe i will perhaps.. do the occasional dwight. LLELELE SEND REQUESTS COVER BY @getgripcash ILYS...
22.7K 522 15
After being let go from her job as a doctor due to money issues, Y/n decides to celebrate with friends. After a long night of having fun, Y/n drives...
2.8K 36 7
THIS IS THE DEMO FOR A BOOK THAT HAS NOW BECOME A COMIC You can find the comic here: Tumblr = ghostyb0is DeviantArt = PinetreeMarkings ✞-------❖...
58.9K 899 19
just some one-shots about the dead by daylight ghostface. There will be 18+ stuff. and I'll try put trigger warnings. (If I don't forget.) It also sa...