Texting Jimin

By _amxnx_

Step into the tangled web of high school drama where Park Jimin, who was secretly known as Loverboy, runs an... More

1. First Text
2. Playboy
3. His Crush
4. The Desperate Need
5. Fine A$$
6. Embarrassed Hoe
7. Another Failure?
8. Group Chat
9. Two Fools
10. Piano Meet
11. When The Hotties Meet
12. Dug One's Own Grave
13. First Love
14. Surprise Bitch
15. Ex = Trouble
16. Dress Trial
17. Dress Trial Ver. 2
18. Bitchy Bitch
19. Rude Mf
20. WWH
21. Hope Right Here
22. Fight?
23. Jackpot
24. Handsome Asshole
25. Seducer
26.Weeknd
27. Magic Vodka
28. Drunken Phase
29. Fucked Up
30. Revealed
31. Cream Aesthetic Party
32. Heavenly
33. Yacht
34. Crying Hearts
35. Cure Of Sadness
36. Golden Chance
37. Angel Compliments
38. Friendly Advice
39. I Like You
40. Glow Up
41. Regret
42. Apologies
43. Incomplete Love
44. Angel
45. Date Plan
46. Window Crash
47. My Girl
48. I Want To Love Him
49. Little Broken Hearts
50. Beautiful Man
51. Hand In Hand
52. Friends?
53. Goddess
54. StuDIES
55. Doll
56. Mathematician
58. Little Devil
59. Loverboy
60. Red Roses
61. Mission Reconciliation
62. Jelly Jungkook
63. The Separation
64. Promises
65. Texting Jimin
66. Private Group Chat
67. Chim Chim
68. Heart Burst
69. D-day
70. Last Text
71. Reunion (Bonus Chapter 1)
72. The Unexpected (Bonus Chapter 2)

57. Mixed Signals

1.9K 121 6
By _amxnx_

Rosé follows Jungkook who was headed toward the cafeteria. His hands scrambled his hair in uneasiness, "O-one Americano please." He takes out his wallet when Rosé slaps the canteen's counter, "Make it two please."

Jungkook drifts his head towards Rosé who handed the cafe guy her card while he flashes her a sweet smile, "Sugar?"

She gives him back a smile, "No, thank you."

The 'no' sounded much more like a rejection which made the cafe guy lose his smile a little but it was still there, "Noted."

An exchange between them made Jungkook bite back a smile.

"Jungkook..."

And the smile wiped off his face.

Rosé shifted close to him folding her hands on the counter, "Are you really intending to ignore me?"

He looks away, with a clenched jaw. He didn't wanna talk to her now. But when she tilted her head on his shoulder he couldn't hold his breath in.

"I was not in my right mind, I'm sorry." Rosé plays with her fingernails as Jungkook just sighs. "I shouldn't have asked you to leave." She adds, getting off her head from his shoulders, and turning to him fully, "I was flustered."

Jungkook shut his eyes, giving up. "That was very rude." He opens them right back to look at her, "I wasn't even planning to confess to you until your feelings were sure to me."

He looks into her eyes, "And you only gave me mixed signals, Rosé."

She nods in response, "I didn't have a clue that you liked me that much"

"No!" He whispered hard, "Every single day I have shown you how obsessed I am with only you"

Rosé tilts her head back not agreeing with him, "You did not, you flirted with every girl while giving me the same attention as them."

"I'D NEVER DO THAT TO YOU."

She scoffs, "I saw you." She looks away, watching everywhere but him, "You were smiling at a girl while explaining a problem, you brought juice for a girl a week before, you even call a girl baby, you keep complimenting girls, you hang out with groups and groups of girls... you've done a lot to show me that maybe you are doing the same with me."

Jungkook just stays silent as she continues, "Yeah, I sometimes get special treatment but who knew if you did the same with other girls behind my back."

"You think?" He asks,

Rosé slaps her head in her palms, "No, not now. Since you confessed to me."

He tucks his tongue inside his cheek, "So you just saw me as a playboy?"

She groans, "No, but-"

"BUT?" Jungkook voices out, "Are you kidding me?" He grits his teeth, being angry, "Whatever you mentioned right now were just simple gestures of a friend and... yeah calling "Baby" he double quotes it with his two fingers in the air, "I literally call everyone baby, including Taehyung and Jimin. It's nothing that matters to me. It's a simple nickname with no significance to me"

She stays bewildered as he keeps talking.

"Have you ever seen me giving a girl a hug? A kiss on the cheek or playfully hit her or you know..." he throws his hands in the air, "Admiringly look at them the way I look at you?"

And Rosé paused. He actually did none of those. He only did that to her.

"Talking about doing anything behind your back, no Rosé, you got me all wrong!" He looks with hurt in his eyes, "I mostly am with you, and the other half of what I do is spent in the gym and boxing!"

He runs his fingers through his hair with a scowl on his face, "Complimenting girls, or bringing them juice is just a simple friendly gesture... I don't know why am I even explaining all of this to you" he sighs in distress, "You should've known better."

Rosé feels tears in her eyes, "I don't know." She bites her lower lip, "I just saw it that way" she sniffs her nose feeling like dying at this point, "It was a misunderstanding."

"Fuck it, Rosé!" He slams his head on the counter as the coffee cups get placed. The cafe guy returns to his place as Rose forwards Jungkook's mug to him.

"Please don't be mad"

He rubs his neck and lifts his head, "I really need time to process all of this." He takes the cup, "And I'd like it if you leave me alone for a few days."

She nods dizzily, "Okay,"

"Okay." And he stands up to walk away instantly, leaving her all by herself.

+++

Namjoon buys a coke for himself walking alongside Jin and Hobi. "Today was fun wasn't it?" Namjoon asked taking a sip of his can.

Jin gallops the coke, slightly shaking his head in response, "We should keep coming here, this internet cafe is quite cheap."

Hobi chuckles drinking sprite, "I don't get why we play games at an internet cafe when we can buy them on our own?"

"Haha, where's the fun in that" Jin replies in disappointment, "We'll end up alone that way, it's fun to play with people around you."

Namjoon laughs, "Yeah, their stories are endearing to hear, a good entertainment too"

Shrugging, Hobi chuckles, walking by the night street with the three of them drinking in peace when Namjoon interrupts it. "Don't you guys think our group has quite turned different?"

"Different in sense?" Hobi asks as Namjoon furrows his brows going into deep thought, "Uhm... is it because everyone got their love interest?"

A low chuckle filled with sadness comes out of Jin's mouth, "It's become different because breakups are happening."

"Yoongi and Somi?" Namjoon questions as Jin sighs looking at him, "Jungkook and Rosé too."

Hobi adds, "They are on edge, it's complicated and yes it's good Yoongi is breaking up with Somi, how long will he put up with her? She's seriously irritating"

Jin blankly looks at Hobi as Namjoon frowns a little, "Yeah but although she's irritating, there must be something that kept Yoongi keeping Somi by his side" Namjoon stares up at the sky, "There must be a greater reason as to why they decided to break up," he continues, looking back at Hobi, "Same goes for Jungkook and Rosé."

"Yeah, but Rosé and Jungkook weren't even dating," Hobi states, throwing away the sprite can in the dustbin on the pave way.

Namjoon flickers his gaze at him, "I know right, but Jungkook likes Rosé so much, it must be hard for him"

Jin shakes his head, "It's sad to see how everyone is growing apart" he lets out a defeated sigh, "We should do something for them."

Namjoon crushes the can in his hands walking slowly, "What should we do?"

"Let's host a party at Hoseok's." Namjoon and Hobi stop in their tracks, the crushed can falling off Namjoon's hand, "What?"

"A party at my mansion, you mean?" Hobi responds as Jin and Namjoon shifts their head towards Hobi, "Yeah, it'll be fun."

Hobi nods, "And we should be planning about it after their exams."

"Right," Jin says, "besides we can have Jimin help us too, man looks too bright these days." Jin smiles in between the conversation, "He's head over heels for Y/n."

Namjoon smiles widely folding his arms and shutting his eyes, "It's long since I've seen that smile on his face, he's all goofy and happy since Y/n is giving him attention."

"Please, he's always ranting about how perfect she is. He's whipped too bad, man is literally in love." Hobi says, with a grin covering his face, "I'm happy to see him happy."

Jin softly laughs, "Yeah and I can see how it's affecting Jimin, he's becoming better day by day."

"In short, he's coming back to his original self," Namjoon states the obvious as Jin and Hobi agree with a nod. "We should host the party, it'll help out everyone."

Hobi crosses his arms behind his head stretching, "Yeah let's do that but what are you gonna do?"

Jin gives him an amused look, "I've got a plan."

♡♡♡

Amxnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.8K 39
Water, fear, drowning. Young Yoshie used to have a happy life and absolutely love water until her parents died, leaving her with her sadistic cruel b...
276K 4.9K 15
One Shots from One Piece! You can request some if you'd like!
66.3K 523 17
You are a duelist from Heartland city (Xyz Dimension).You are friend with Shay Obsidian,his sister Lulu and Yuto.One day Academia attacked your home...
71.6K 3.1K 7
Basically, Danny keeps running into the Justice League and doesn't realize it- and after he helps out three of them, the League becomes intrigued... ...