Twisted Wonderland x Mairimas...

By aries239

After the tight fight to secure the throne for demon kings and because of that change their human side fully... More

Main Character Info
Prologue
Prologue 0-1
Prologue 0-2
Prologue 0-3
Prologue 0-4
Prologue 0-5
Prologue 0-6
Prologue 0-7
Prologue 0-8
Prologue 0-9
Prologue 0-10
Demon Character
Dorm Information
Yodhira Dorm Tour
Heartslabyul
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-1🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-2🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-3🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-4🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-5🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-6🌹
Author Note
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-7 🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-8🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-9🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-10🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-11🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant Epiloque🌹
Kalego Interval 1
Queendom of Roses
Savanaclaw
🦁 The Rebel 2-1 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-2 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-3 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-4 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-5 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-6 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-7 🦁
Raina Overblot?
🦁 The Rebel 2-8 🦁
🦁The Rebel 2-9🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-10 🦁
Let's talk session!
💐 Ghost Bride 1-1 💐
hello 👋
Raina SSR card?
Ghost Bride Final
Octavinelle
🐚The Sea Witch Game 3-1🐚
🐚The Sea Witch Game 3-2🐚

💐 Ghost Bride 1-2 💐

1.5K 47 11
By aries239

Surprise? I decided to update things a little bit earlier. Well, the writing for chapter 3 is still in progress though so you would not get it for maybe 2 weeks.

I try to fasten things up because my exam is coming in 3 weeks. So, please be patient. Don't worry because I would give you guys quite a surprise in chapter 3 later.

For now, I'm still stuck trying to figure out Raina's powers. Iruma is a great and excellent archery and I plan to make Raina able to do some close combat which you guys already see in the previous chapters. I'm stuck on her magic power. She needs one signature magic that makes her different from many others. Ugh... So many ideas...

Okay. Enough of my ramble for this chapter. Please enjoy this chapter to your heart's content. Don't forget to leave some comments and vote. And I see you in the next chapter which will be updated in the next week.

---------------------------------------------------------

#IDIA POV#

So... to sum it up. These ghosts just show up, kidnapped me, tie me, and now... I'M FORCED INTO A MARRIAGE?! WHAT IS THIS?! THE 'SOME WANNABE BRIDE GHOST FIND HER GROOM' KINDA SHOW?!

I can only look at the situation with a terrified look. The ghost bride has been especially clinging to me.

"I'm not into married young!" I said in a panic as I try to get out of the rope.

"Idia~ You look like you are enjoying jumping around. I love your energy~" Said the ghost bride with her sing-a-song voice. After that, a group of ghost soldiers and servants start to flock around us while saying congratulation to their princess with a few tears and there.

"Woah woah woah. You just moving this convo along but don't the fiancé, namely me, have the right to refuse?!" I said panicked.

"No, you don't. Be quiet. Be glad that you got choosen by our beautiful princess." Said one of the soldiers.

"Be glad?! Um, Aren't I kinda being forced against my will here?!"

"You never understand... you got to spend an eternity of happiness with our beautiful princess."

"Are you being mean to him, Chubby? Knock it off. He is going to be my husband after all~."

I just... can't with these ghosts. I never step outside my room ever again. Not even when Raina tries to persuade me. I will not be persuaded again! Well, maybe with Ortho but not Ra-. WHY DO I EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT?! AGHH!!

"Julieta, are the invitation ready yet?" said the princess. Did she invite her other ghost friends?"

"Yes, princess. Now the guards is already delivered it."

"Fantastic! I can't wait to share my happy moment with my friends." The princess squealed. Oh lord hades, please don't make it into another ghost girl.

"PRINCESS! THERE- THERE SOMETHING YOU NEED TO SEE!" One of the guard barge in right away.

"What with the ruckus? Did the guest already start to come?"

"No, but- but THERE ARE SEVEN SUITORS WAITING TO PROPOSE TO YOU!"

"Huh?"

#AUTHOR POV#

Eliza then allowed the suitors to come inside and have an audience with her. She look over the suitor one by one before with a monotone voice and said, "Are you all the ones that wish to marry me?"

Vil, Leona, Jade, Floyd, Trey, Sebek, and Jack are the first team that gets sent for the proposal while the rest are watching all of this happening from behind the mirror using the underworld technology camera.

"I'm very sorry, but I already have someone to spend my future with and that is Idia. But I do know another princess here that still didn't found her prince charming yet~ If you wish so, I can introduce you to her."

"...And by this princess is?"

"Hm? Oh, you must have meet her. Her name is Raina."

The boys look at each other in the confusion about how on earth Raina knows about this delusional princess. But before they can ask even further, Eliza just start to compliment Idia and his feature.

"I'm sure if Raina is here, she will agree with all I said about Idia. He just so tall, slim, handsome, his hair is such a beautiful shade of fire, he also look very sweet when he smile and don't forget his gentleman act. Such a perfect prince charming~"

"I'm way outclass him!" Shout Vil and Leona.

"My, It seems suddenly the two of them have forgotten the goal here." Said Jade. Eliza looked disturbed before sighing.

"Fine, have it your way. If you must, let's test to see if you are the ideal prince to be my groom. First, let's have you, wild boy with a cute ears. Make your case."

"Me, right? I'm Leona Kingscholar. No matter what the trial is, I make sure to pass it."

Eliza closes her eyes before starting to sing, "Surely~~ You are the one~~. Truly~~ You are the one~~~ You are the one that I'm looking for~~"

Leona looks at her in confusion, "The hell is she singing for? This is too many beatings around the bush."

Eliza then stops and looks at Leona in anger, "REJECTED!" Before slapping the lion until he gets thrown into the floor.

"Wh-"

"You are suppose to duet when a princess start to sing! Nothing about you is princely! Hmph, Julieta. Make sure to write this one down! You also lost yourself a chance to be a prince to Princess Raina. I will make sure to tell her about this!"

-Meanwhile-

"... I appreciate the thought, Eliza but... you don't have to..." Raina said while watching the whole scenario from the mirror. They want to see what happens to those that get sent for the mission. Iruma also sweatdrops when looking at the scenario and when Leona gets slapped.

"...It must be hurt to get slapped like that..."

"BAHAHAHA! T-That Leona! I can't! M-my br-breathe! HAHAHA!" Lied started to laugh like crazy behind along with others.

"That handprint must be looking nice for the few days later, hehe."

"Oh my devil..."

"You all, please get serious!" Said, Headmaster.

"Relax, headmaster~ We still have plenty of suitors. Surely one of them should fit the princess criteria." Said Jazz. And just in time, Vil is up next.

--------Back to propose team----------

"Why, hello there. My name is Vil Schoenheit." Said Vil while smiling charmingly.

"Let's begin... Ehem."

Vil didn't have a problem when dueting with Eliza because first thing, he is an actor. This kind of thing is child play for him. Eliza looked at Vil with a satisfying smile. The others look at Vil with applause even those that watch with the mirror.

"I can sing to you like this all the time. Because... I wish for you to fall for me." Said Vil smoothly.

"Fantastic. Then what is the name of your dog?" asked Eliza.

Vil looks at her in confusion, "Why are you talking about a dog? We are still students here so..."

"REJECTED!" And there goes another slap from Eliza. This certainly caught Vil off guard too.

"Ow. I can't belive this! Do you have any idea how much my beautiful face worth?!"

"Oh wow, even betta-fish get slapped."

"It's not just what coming out from your mouth. If you didn't have a big dog then you are not a prince at all." Said Eliza.

"She got all thing figured out. Leona, Vil, are you okay?"

"I..."

"Hm? What make you guys so stiff? Did getting slapped shocked you guys very much?"

"I... I CAN'T MOVED! What is happening?!"

"Huh?!"

"Hmph. I have been searching for my idea prince for 500 years. You came in here claiming to be a perfect prince. Fakers that don't understand a matter of heart must be made to properly repent. For the same amount of time I endured. It also saved my friend, princess Raina some trouble. Now, she didn't have to worried about choosing a fakers as her prince charming~"

-The Sam shop-

"Oh, wow. She is a sadist, huh?"

"My~ That what you called a lady. She truly know what she wanted and even showing no mercy to those that played with her heart~" praise Elizabeth.

Raina heard the word that Eliza said about her making her laugh nervously. She didn't think that the talk they did the night before will lead to this.

They then watch each of the suitors get slapped by Eliza one by one for unreasonable reasons. Except for the Jade and Floyd part. Asmodeus even agree if Jade gives Raina one of those poisonous flowers, he will personally make sure Jade eats it instead.

"Did you see how Floyd get slapped in the face. That is precisely why you shouldn't chose your fiancé based on their height." Riddle said smugly.

"Ahaha! What the hell was that song, Trey? Oh man, I'm losing it! Hahaha!"

"You guys are having to much fun in there..." Iruma said while looking at them laughing in front of the mirror.

"So the extra criteria for Eliza prince charming is, he can sing, have a dog, need to wield the legendary sword, and must have a great symphaty."

"Well, I have no surprise that Eliza gonna slap them all. I mean who is giving women compliments by saying things 'white like bleached rag'?" commented Kerori. Even she never heard that worst compliment from her fans.

"*sigh* They truly are worst at seduction, huh? Do you think we can teach them one or two about seduction?" asked Elizabeth.

"Girls! Please focus. Our first and best team have failed the test. Oh, the agony! What should we do?" wail Crowley.

"Isn't this an all boys school? You still have plenty of stock to choose from." Said Agares with a yawn.

"...You make it sound like I sending them to slaughter."

"Oh? You are not? My mistake then. You must send them to holiday and now the can only move after 500 years." Said Agares again.

"..."

"Oh, my poor Vil. To see a crimson mark upon your crystal clear face! Seeing your peerless beauty marred in this way is an unbearable tragedy." said Rook dramatically while fainting in Raina's arms. Yeah, Raina just held into him with an awkward laugh before Asmodeus pull Raina back and let Rook fall into the floor.

"Pfft. The face Vil made when he got flat-out rejected is truly a sight to see." Epel said while laughing politely but his eyes show satisfaction.

"Oh~ Your eyes are smiling." Said Clara.

"That really an interesting variety show." Said Jazz with a smirk.

"This is not a laughing matter! Mr.Shroud life is in danger with every time we waste." Scold Headmaster.

"My deepest apologies for the show Jade and Floyd put on. They have absolutely no idea how to speak with women."

"...Did threatening can be categorize as speaking?"

"Leave everything to me, Azul Ashengrotto. I guarantee that I slide the 'Ring of severance onto her finger." Said Azul. Soon it was followed by Cater, Deuce that got hyped up by Ace and Lilia who joined for fun. Now, that the second team is ready, they immediately march on to the wedding ceremony to propose to the princess.

"...So, the next team is a scammer student, a phone addict, an awkward-in-front-girl delinquent, and a childish fae. Sure... what could go wrong..." Kerori rolls her eyes at that.

"Let's have some faith," Raina said while watching through the mirror camera.

With less than 30 minutes, the second team is all going down. The Misfit class that watching it can only sigh hopelessly.

"Maybe we should call for our teacher back in the babylus..."

"They are hopeless..."

"Hmph. Maybe that will not be a bad idea." Said the new voice behind them as the sound of paper can be heard.

""KALEGO-SENSEI?!"" They all shout. Surprise that the teacher suddenly appears behind them while sitting at the table and the paper grade in his hands.

"Woah... you still have time to even grade this situation..." Lied said with a sweatdrop.

"Hmph. It always been a teacher of babylus job to record every growth that the students have. Which, I can't ignore." Kalego said with a smirk.

"YOU JUST WANT TO WATCH PEOPLE SUFFER!"

"Instead of focusing on what I'm doing, you should focus on creating the strategy for stopping that ghost. The time is ticking after all." Said Kalego while continues writing in his paper.

"Kalego-sensei is right. We didn't have a lot of time. The wedding ceremony is going to begin soon."

"But we didn't have any more students that fit the princess criteria and we didn't have enough time to search for them." Said, Ace.

Raina then looked at them before speaking, "We will buy you some time."

They looked at Raina in confusion, "How? By proposing to her?"

"You all seems to forget. Beside the bride and groom, there is one more factor of the wedding that is equally important."

"And that is?"

Iruma then showed the elegant-looking letter with white handwriting that said 'Wedding Invitation', "The guest."

"What the?! How did you all manage to get those?!" said Ace in disbelief

"You idiot. Nya. Eliza clearly has said Raina's name so many times and you still didn't manage to catch on?" Said, Grim.

"We will buy some time by becoming the guest. But you have to move fast, We can only buy you some time until midnight. Anymore than that and Idia will become a true ghost groom." Said Raina.

"But you won't exactly wear a school uniform to the wedding ceremony, right?" pointed Riddle. Raina smiled at Riddle before putting her hands towards her clothes before chasting.

"Quartz-Quartz" And poof, the smoke start to fill up the room and when it disperses, Raina shows up with new clothing complete with her accessory and crown. The rest of the Misfit start doing the same thing and stepping out wearing new clothes fit to attend the wedding ceremony.

"Beauty 100!" Rook said with a clap as the rest looked with awe. Now that is advanced magic. The Misfit class really looks like someone that ready to party with their own elegance. The boys can't look away from the girls, especially Raina. Because she didn't wear a dress but a pair of suits with its own touch of feminity.

(This piece is a collaboration between me and MoiraCochrane )

"Now, we are ready," Raina said while fixing her hair. They get out of the shop to attend the wedding party and maybe put a stop to this forbidden love.

.

.

.

Maybe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 374 17
"Welcome to demon school! Mara chan and Iruma kun!" Yes, Suzuki Iruma, 14, a normal human boy and Mara Valentine, 15, a celestial exorcist who can se...
77.8K 2.4K 15
What if Iruma never was a human bit an angel and fell down from heaven? What if he lost all memories of being an angel? What if Sullivan finds him...
83 0 5
When Y/N's best friend Iruma disappears, they set out on a journey to find him no matter what it takes. Even if it means going to the underworld and...
42K 1.6K 15
During the entrance ceremony after everyone finds out that Yuu's magicless, a bloody girl falls through a portal barely alive scarring everyone at th...