𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡. fatui harbinger...

By 4hyvrs_

( fatui harbingers x reader ) ─ "to her majesty, the tsaritsa." ©️ COGNOSPHERE PTE. LTD. HOYOVERSE More

ELEVEN .
by your side. pierro
lost in thought. il capitano
the pink liquid. il dottore
an eye for an eye. sandrone
the new recruit. pulcinella
umbrella. scaramouche
sideshow. arlecchino
last dance. la signora
homecoming. pantalone
lullaby. columbina
comfort. childe
━━━request page [CLOSED]
act II - ELEVEN.
sideshow:02. arlecchino
appropriate for you. il capitano & pantalone
not bad. il capitano
why not both. il dottore & arlecchino
my ill-tempered idol. scaramouche
no escape. sandrone
snow-covered kiss. il dottore
white christmas. la signora
by your side, eternally. pierro
light a flame. pierro
dear secretary. il capitano
eleven. end

just the two of us. scaramouche

2.2K 55 15
By 4hyvrs_

pairing: scaramouche x fem!reader
for: Helloo_world

forenote:
>i done the 1st idea the 2nd one will be posted tomorrow.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

(Extra context for this (that wasn't in the request, but like i thought it would make a good addition); dottore is still a student at the Akademiya and is called Zandik. So basically, the story is taken place in pre-canon sumeru.)

"Hah, another failed subject." Zandik huffs out. Numerous mechanical parts were scatttered on his desk, he then took the failed experiment and left it out somewhere in the middle of sumeru.

As soon as he left, the finger joints of the she-creation started moving, after, her feet and legs started shaking. Then, it sat up and heaved in breath, she opened her eyes and so the dark and vast land of sumeru, she looked up and saw the stars that lit up the sky, she released her breath.

Y/n scanned the place with such curiosity, but, she saw nothing but grass and trees. So, she lied down, and looked up at the sky and little by little her eyes closed and she fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Y/n woke up to thunderclaps and lightning, accompanied with heavy rain and wind. But, even with such weather she remained dry.

She looked up and saw someone was standing beside her. A man with a hat that shielded the two of them from the rain.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked. The man beside her stood still and said nothing. So she asked again, "Why am I here?" Reaching for the man's hand. The man looked at her, no emotion can be seen in his eyes.

"I don't know. Maybe, you're just like me who was discarded." He said voice low and solemn. She sat back down and looked at her hands. "I don't understand." She answered, the man beside her lend out his hand and said, "You don't need to. Come."
Without hesitation, Y/n reached out and grabed his.

'I'll... I'll take care of you. Like how that boy did to me.' He thought as he hoisted her up to her feet.

"The journey will be long." He said as he looked over Y/n who was admiring Sumeru as they walked. After a while, she answered, "It's fine. You're with me, right?"
A small smiled appeared on his face, "Yes. I will."

"Then that's enough for me." She smiled at him.

"Mister, what is your name?"

"Kunikuzushi."

"I'll call you Kuni then. It's easier."

"Sure whatever you want. And yours?"

"I- I don't have one."

He stopped and thought for a while. Then, he said;

"You'll be called, Y/n."

"I like that."

Through all the years, they stayed by each other's side not leaving even once.

━━━━━━just the two of us

おわり
end.

Note: the name "zandik" was a name in the game in the sumeru update that was speculated to be Dottore's name when he was still in sumeru as a student in the akademiya but ofc this isn't official yet but half of the fandom agrees to it so yea.

Anyways, I love both of the requests that this requester gave me so i will be doing both, and this is the first one.

To the requester, i would love to hear your feedback.
Thank you ⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 428 21
❝let it all go. see what stays❞ Y/n wasn't expecting to end up in the Fatui, but if fate wanted to land her in the fatui, so be it. Unfortunately, h...
37.1K 1.4K 29
❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲...❞ 𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 PLEASE GO READ THE REWRITE ON MY PROFILE!!!! Cover credits: @ IllaOhara on Twitter Scaramouch...
529K 23K 36
❝ ━ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎 much to me, and im so glad you were able to love me for me. ❞ ( 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛𝗘 𝗫 𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥! 𝗥𝗘𝗔�...
214K 3.6K 32
❝ 𝑨𝒘, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒌 �...