Fate's Chosen (OC Male Reader...

Af Jirai14

Hakuya Fujimaru has never had it easy. From losing his parents, to having to work multiple jobs to support hi... Mere

Prologue Pt.1
Prologue Pt.2
Prologue Pt.3
Chapter 2 - An Interesting Development
Notice - Will be taken off tomorrow (Identical Notice)
Chapter 3 - Pasts and Dinosaurs
Chapter 4 - Final Boss and a Knight
Chapter 5 - Truth, Preparations and a Rabbit?
Chapter 6 - A Bunny Eared Dilemma
Chapter 7 - Verbergen and ???
Chapter 8 - Brooke and An Annoyance

Chapter 1 - A Girl?

2.1K 48 19
Af Jirai14

(No One's POV)

After their reunion, Hajime took Hakuya to his base that he made using his transmutation abilities, and told Hakuya what had happened to him at this point.

Hakuya: I see, that explains all your changes.

Hakuya said, referring to Hajime's white hair, missing arm and his red eyes.

Hajime: I had just got back at that bear bastard when you arrived. Where the hell have you been? I thought you ended up dead after the fall.

Hakuya: Compared to you, it seems I got lucky.

Hakuya explained to Hajime that while he managed to survive the fall, it left him paralyzed and that while paralyzed, there were no monsters that encountered him.

Hajime: Damn, I'm surprised that you saw no monsters. Everywhere I go, there's a monster waiting to end me.

Hakuya: I'm just as surprised as you are.

Hajime: Hold on. If you were paralyzed, how the hell are you moving?

Hakuya: I have a theory, however I'm still not entirely sure yet. When I was paralyzed, some sort of creature appeared and said something about awakening my power.

Hajime: Awakening your power?

Hakuya; Yep. After he said that, there was a bunch of information that flooded into my head. What makes it stranger, is the fact that nearly all of this information feels more like history. Earth's history.

Hajime: Our history? What do you mean, our history?

Hakuya: Take this sword that I used for example. It's name is Usumidori. Sound familiar?

Hearing the blades name, Hajime was surprised.

Hajime: Isn't that...

Hakuya: It is. The blade used by the most famous military commander in Japan's history, Ushiwakamaru or better known as...

Hajime: Minamoto no Yoshitsune. How is that possible?

Hakuya: Considering what that creature said, what I know and what I can do. I can only assume at the moment, that I can summon items or weapon's that are related to historical figure's.

Hajime: Interesting. Can you show me?

Hakuya: I can try it.

As Hakuya replied, he closed his eyes and put his arm out in front of him.

Hajime: ...

Hakuya: ...

Hajime: You good?

After some time, Hakuya opened his eye's.

Hakuya: I've been trying. However, the only things that are coming to mind is the shield I used and Usiwakamaru's sword. I've even tried summoning that sheath that healed me, but it just won't come out.

Hajime: Why won't it?

Hakuya: The only thing that I can think of is my mana.

Hajime: So in other words, you're running on empty.

Hakuya: Seems so.

As Hakuya spoke, Hajime tossed Hakuya some meat.

Hakuya: What's this?

Hajime: Monster meat. After some food and rest, you will in better shape.

Hakuya: Now that you mention it, I am pretty hungry and tired.

Hakuya: I can imagine, especially if you were stuck till now.

As Hakuya started eating, Hajime spoke.

Hakuya: So what's your plan?

Hakuya: Finding a way out this shit hole and getting back home to my family. And anything that tries to stop me will be destroyed.

Hajime: So we both have similar plans.

Hearing Hajime, Hakuya stopped eating as he looked at Hajime's serious expression.

Hajime: I'm going to survive and go home! Anything that stands in my way, I'll kill them.

Hakuya: Then let's put those plan's into action.

Hakuya said, as he held out his hand towards Hajime. Hearing Hakuya's words, Hajime grinned as he took his hand.

Hajime: Anything that stands in our way...

Hakuya: Anyone that tries to stop us...

Hajime and Hakuya: We'll destroy them.

(Timeskip)

It's been a week since Hakuya and Hajime reunited, and the two started preparing to get to the surface. Hakuya had practiced using his abilities and going through all the information in his head that he could. However, he was only able to manifest two weapons. Those two being...

Around Round Shield, the shield that Hakuya was able to bring out when he was summoned...

And Usumidori, the sword Hakuya unconsciously brought out during his encounter with Hajime.

Once the two were set, they looked for a way back to the surface, but were unsuccessful. They decided to head deeper into the labyrinth, arriving at a floor that was completely dark.

Hajime: I can't see a damn thing...

Hajime brought out a lamp, lightning up the area.

Hakuya: Shining a light here is just asking for something to come out and attack us.

Hajime: It's not like we have much choice.

Hakuya: I know.

As the two continued walking, they spotted a lizard on the wall. As the lizard opened it's eyes, Hakuya spoke.

Hakuya: Get back!

Hakuya quickly grabbed Hajime and jumped behind a rock.

Hajime: What was that for!?

Hakuya: Look at the lamp.

Hajime looked at the lamp that was dropped, to see that it was turned to stone.

Hajime: Petrification?!

Hakuya looked to his arm, to see that it had been hit by the lizard's petrification. Seeing this, Hajime took out some Ambrosia to give to Hakuya, only to see that the petrification stopped, as Hakuya shook his arm getting the stone off.

Hajime: How did you...

Hakuya's thoughts: The sheath that healed me...

Hajime then threw a flash bang at the lizard, blinding it, as Hakuya manifested Usumidori, closing the distance between him and the lizard, then proceeded to decapitate the lizard, killing it.

As the two continued through the lower levels, shooting and slashing through any monsters that got in their way. Eating the monsters they killed and gaining strength. Hajime had now reached level 49, however, due to how Hakuya's status showed, while he could feel himself growing, the status plate showed the same stats as before. As the two were taking a break, Hakuya took out his status plate to see if anything changed.

Hakuya Fujimaru

17 Years Old

Male

Class: Summoner, Master

Skills: Language Comprehension, Materialize, Spirit Possession, Heroic Summon, Mind's Eye (Fake), Magic Resistance (A),

STR: B+

END: A

AGL: A

MP: A+

LUK:A++

NP: ?

Hakuya's thought's: My stats don't seem to show any change, but I can feel that somethings different. However, I do seem to have gained some new skills,... Mind's Eye and Magic Resistance... Mind's Eye sense's danger and Magic Resistance... grants protection against magical effects by cancelling the spells altogether and because it's rank A, any magic that is rank A or below in strength is completely cancelled out. How are you supposed to know what rank magic is?

Hajime: Haukya. Let's get a move on.

Hakuya: Got it.

As Hakuya and Hajime continued deeper into the labyrinth, fighting any monsters that they encountered and a few hours later, they came across a massive door.

Hakuya: That's some huge ass door.

Hajime: Man, I'm stumped. I did a whole lot of studying back at the castle, but I never anything about saw this.

Hakuya: Then it's safe to assume that it's pretty old.

Hajime: Then I'm just gonna have to open it with Transmute.

As Hajime approached the door and used his skill on it, the ground shook, as two Cyclops monsters that were stood as statues at the door, came to life.

As the two cyclops looked at Hakuya and Hajime, one was suddenly shot in the head, killing it instantly. The other cyclops was shocked, as it looked at Hakuya and Hajime, who had his gun aimed at it.

Hajime: Sorry, but we don't have time to play.

Hajime shot and killed the second one, as the two approached and opened the door to reveal an extremely dark room. Hajime used his night vision, while Hakuya with his improved vision followed behind Hajime, as they walked in and looked around.

Hakuya: Looks like quite an old throne room...

Hajime: Seems so.

As they continued further, the room started to brighten up as Hajime noticed something.

Hajime: Is that... a person?!

Hakuya looked towards what Hajime was looking at and saw a large cube suspended in the air, with what appeared to be a person embedded into it. The person appeared to be a girl with blond hair and red eyes, as she weakly looked around the room.

???: Is... somebody there? Please... I...

Both Hakuya and Hajime looked at each other.

Hajime: This is a trap.

Hakuya: Definitely feels like one.

Hajime: Sorry, we opened the wrong door. Excuse us.

The two started closing the door, as the girl cried out.

???: Wait! Please... let me out of here...

Hakuya: There's no reason to.

???: Please hear me out, I'll do anything-

Hajime: We refuse.

???: B-But why?

Hakuya: There's plenty of reasons.

Hajime: For one, there's no way in hell we'd believe someone who got locked up in this hell hole. It appears like you were sealed here... but it could also be a trap designed to look like so.

Hakuya: That still doesn't change the fact that you were sealed in this hell pit. For all we know, you could've tried to destroy the world. Not like we care much, but anyone with a sane mind would think twice about releasing you.

???: No! You're wrong, I'm not... I... I was betrayed...

When the girl said that, both Hakuya and Hajime went silent. Hakuya looked towards Hajime, to see that he was in thought. Probably thinking about what had happened to him. 

Hajime: Dammit.

Hajime turned towards the girl and walked to her. While Hakuya sighed, as he followed Hajime shortly after. 

Hajime:... You said you were betrayed. However, that doesn't change the fact that you're sealed here. So tell us,... why?

The girl looked at Hajime and Hakuya surprised that they came back, as Hakuya spoke.

Hakuya: Are you gonna start talking? If not, we taking our leave.

???:I-I'm part of a long line of vampires and extremely powerful, as well... I worked to protect my people. However, one day... my vassals deemed that I was no longer needed... My uncle said he would rule instead... and that I was too dangerous... Because they couldn't kill me, he decided to seal me down here instead.

Hakuya: So you're a royal.

Hajime: What do you mean, they couldn't kill you?

???: My wounds heal quickly. Even if I'm beheaded, for example.

Hajime: Is that what you meant by powerful?

???: I can also control magic directly... without needing a magic circle.

Hajime: Damn. Those are some rule-breaking abilities. That'd definitely make you immortal.

???: Please help me...

The two looked at the girls pleading eyes, as they both signed and as Hajime put his hand against the cube.

Hajime: Transmute.

As Hajime started using <Transmute> on the cube, it started sparking electricity, pushing him back.

Hajime: What the hell is with this resistance?!

Suddenly, Hakuya's <Mind's Eye> was going off, as he quickly brought out his shield, stood behind Hajime and blocked what could only be described as a Dark magic that was fired at them.

Hajime: The hell was that?!

Hakuya: How should I know!

As they looked to where the attack came from, they saw someone stood in front of the door with what could only be described as ominous black smoke surrounding them. As the figure walked towards them, the sound of its armored foot steps and a sword being dragged on the ground could be heard. The figure appeared to be some sort of shadow knight, covered in pitch black armor and wielding a two-handed sword behind it.

(Best Image I could find.)

Hajime: Is that supposed to be some sort of shadow?!

Hakuya narrowed his eyes, feeling some type of resonance with the figure. More so it's sword.

Hakuya's thoughts: That sword doesn't feel right.

Hakuya: Whatever that thing is, it definitely not here to give us a warm welcome. Hajime, focus on getting her out, I'll deal with this thing.

Hajime: Got it.

The girl watched as Hakuya approached the shadow and shouted out to him.

???: Be careful!

Hakuya: Thanks.

After replying, Hakuya put his attention back on the shadow, as he tightened his grip on his shield.

(Replace Naofumi's shield with the one at the start)

Hakuya: Come on shadow. Let's dance.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

14.1K 506 34
(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen was the chosen one for Kuuga ...after the second of legend Kuuga who sacrificed for himself to the sake of...
136K 4.1K 44
Anomaly. That is the only word that can be used to describe this young man. Forever drifting away, forever bound to no one. This young man was just l...
38K 979 8
A singularity has appeared in a familiar place. Fuyuki city 1994. Y/n has to face old demons and a very old evil. How will Y/n face up to the evils...
21.5K 625 35
(Y/N), embrace the darkness!!!! At Last!!!! I FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was born in the New York City and he was become homeless little boy...