Wrong lies -M.R, D.M, T.N

By Bloodyswift

Book version of wrong number. Many things can change over the summer, and your best friend can end up being... More

Info +Playlist
1 - Summer of 94
2 - The boy by the lake
3 - Library session
4 - Hogsmeade visits
5 - A ball gone wrong
6 - Amortentia pranks
7 - The date
8 -Death eaters
9- Last task
10 - Summer without you
11 - First night party
12 - help from Theo
13 - The weasleys
15 - Halloween party
16 - Christmas at home
17- Burning letters
18 -Drunk mistakes
19- Regretting you
20- One year without you
21- 6th year
22 - wrong number?
23- Playing along (updated)
24- Confess
25- Party
26- Ignoring you
27- Bathroom talks
28-Awkward dinner
29- The truth comes out
30- Sparks fly
31- Until I see you agan
32 - Pop quiz
33- Cramps
34- The fight
35- Birthday
36- Summer in France
37-Taking a break
38- Broom ride
39 - Surprise party
40- Hate your girlfriend
41 - Ice cream
42- anniversary
43- Christmas
44 - Grave visit
45- Paris
46-birthday 2.0
47 - Falling apart
48- ELLA
49-acting strange
50- Moving in together
51- A future with you
52- Promises are meant to be broken
53 - Goodbye Hogwarts
54- Zoe
55- Wine night
56- Trip to France
57- Pregnant
58- Engagement

14 - Mattheo Riddle

2.3K 63 47
By Bloodyswift

"I knew a boy once when I was small. A towhead blond with eyes of salt."

"Okay, and one time, my brothers stole my father's car to get Harry and muggles saw them. It got my father into many problems, but it was funny." Ginny tells me about her family and her brothers' many pranks, and I smile. I dont have a lot to tell about my family. The one I spent time with was my mother, and I never had any siblings. The only one I had was Draco... And I'd rather not tell anyone our memories. They stay between us and will be erased one day.

"Your family sounds so much fun. But are you sure you dont have a thing for Harry?" Ginny's cheek turns red, and I smirk. I knew it. Ginny and Harry can't stop staring at each other, although I'm sure they are the only one who has noticed it yet.

"You can't tell anyone." I hold up my pinky finger.

"It's a promise," she smiles. I look down at my book but get interrupted by a boy laughing, and I sigh.

"Will you three shut the fuck up? We are trying to study here." Draco stares at us in shock, but a grin takes place on his lips. Here we go again.

"What are you studying, Scott? Amortentia?" The boys by his side laugh at his joke, but I only grow angry.

"Malfoy, is that yellow hair I see? Did you forget to bleach it this week?" I smirk down at my book. And Draco stares at me angrily.

"You are a dumb fucking bitch, Scott." Ginny stands up and stares at the boys angrily.

"Say one more word to her, and that will be the last thing you do." Draco only glares at me. It's not like I told ginny about the bleaching. Everyone knows no one has that blonde hair.

"Something wrong, blondie?" The words escape my mouth, and they stare at me in shock, but Draco only takes one more step closer to us.

"What did you just call me?" He knows damn well what I called him. He's heard it for fifteen years now.

"Want me to repeat it now?" His eyes are glued to mine, and he looks like he will kill someone. I feel proud and turn back to my book.

"If you excuse us, Malfoy and his followers. We are trying to study. I'm sure you have other things to do. And Ginny, you are right. I can see yellow hair." Draco only glares at me, but then I look over at Mattheo, who almost has a smile on his lips. His eyes are glued to me, and I gulp. Why is he staring at me like that? It's like he knows what I thought because the next second, he looks away, and the boys walk out of the library. I try to go back to the book, but I only look back to the exit of the library, feeling Mattheo's intense gaze still on me, but no one is there.

"What's on your mind?" Ginny asks me, and I gulp, looking at her.

"Oh? Nothing. I just wanted to see if they left." I look down, trying to think of something else, but his eyes are left in my head. Bloody hell, Daisy, snap out of it.

"You were awesome. Did you see Draco's gaze when you called him blondie?" Ginny says, and I smile at myself. If I saw it, I wish I could take a picture of it and hang it on my wall.

"I'm so proud of you, Daisy. Look at yourself. You are getting stronger. They can't fucking hurt you anymore." I smile at Ginny. Maybe she is right. They can't fucking hurt me anymore. I'm stronger now.

"Thank you, Ginny." She smiles before she goes back to her book.

"Do you think Mattheo is sad because of his father? I mean, he lost him." Ginny looks up at me and shrugs. She thinks for a minute but then closes her mouth.

"I dont know. They all were death eaters, stupid if you ask me. I dont think I could ever forget someone for being a death eater, even if it were their parents and not them." I gulp. A few days ago, I found out about my mother being a death eater. She showed me her arm and told me how my father forced her into it. I wanted to kill him for doing it to her. She deserved better. I can't tell Ginny that my parents used to be death-eaters. She would never forgive me, even if I weren't one. It is like she said, "even if it were their parents and not them." I decide to keep my mouth shut. I'm not one of them.

"How come you thought of him?" Ginny asks, and I shrug.

"I dont know, he seemed quiet and sad, and I I wondered if it was because of his father." Ginny thinks for a moment.

"Maybe, or he's tired? I mean, he is a bad guy. Dont feel bad for him." I nod slowly. I'm not feeling bad for him. I just want to know what happened.

"Okay, now help me with question four," Ginny says, and I nod before returning to the book.

M A T T H E O
She is bloody fucking everywhere, and it won't stop. If I'm drunk, then I fucking think of her. If I go to sleep, well, guess what? Then she is in my fucking dreams. And every single time I'm hard, well, then she decides to show up again. Daisy Scott is everywhere, and it freaks me out. I hate her, dont it? I mean, I'm a horny guy. Is she pretty? No, she is fucking gorgeous. Every single part of her is pure perfection. But I fucking hate her for making me feel this way. Did it have to be her? How the fuck do I get this to stop.

"That ginger girl makes me want to kill someone," Draco mumbles as we walk into the common room, and Theo nods slowly. I, on the other hand, try to fucking think of something disgusting. Like my old grandma in a clown suit or something to get this shit down.

"You okay, mate?" Theo asks me, and my friends stare at me for a minute.

"I'm fine. I'm just so fucking tired of this school. I hate everyone here." They stare at each other and then back at me.

"Not you two. You know I love you, but the others here are bloody annoying, and they get on my nerves." They nod slowly.

"Well, we are not wanted here. Everyone hates us," Theo looks down. I feel bad for the guy. He is the sweetest guy ever if you only knew him. But everyone thinks he is bad, and he pretends to be bad when he actually sweeter than candy.

"Hey, not everyone hates us." Draco says and then looks back at me. I shrug. Most people hate us.

"That's because they are scared of us. I mean, why would they like us?" Theo whispers, and I feel my heart sink. I didn't know he felt this way.

"Hey Theo, how long have you felt this way?" I ask him, and Draco looks at me, confused.

"A while? I'm not sure. I feel like I'm in the wrong place. I'm not as strong as you two, and"

"You are stronger than me? Look at me. I'm a fucking mess, Theo. You are the strongest person I know." Theo looks down, and I jump closer to him.

"What is really going on, Theo? I know you dont care about those other people." Theo sighs, and I feel like he is holding in his tears right now. Fuck, seeing him like this really breaks me.

"I feel like my mother would be embarrassed by who I have become. She would be disappointed, and I want to make her proud." He looks up at me with shiny eyes, and my heart fucking breaks.

"Theo..." Draco whispers, and I pull my friend into a hug. Probably the first time this has happened. We are all really fucking close, like a family. But we never hug. I usually dont hug people. I love these two guys. I would kill for them.

"Your mother would be proud of you, Theo. You are amazing. She loves you. We love you," I say, and he looks down, wiping away a few tears. I'm glad we are alone in the common room right now. I'm not sure Theo would want others to see him like this.

"Thanks, guys... I usually dont talk about my mother." Draco smiles at Theo, and I sigh.

"You can always talk to us, you know that, right?" Theo nods and forces a smile.

"Yeah, thanks." So fucking much is going on in my head right now. We all could need a party to just let go for a minute. I wonder if Daisy would show up if we had a party... Fuck no, dont think about her. She showed up last time, and it ended fucking terribly. I need a distraction, someone who can take my mind off this girl. Pansy Parkinson walks into the room, and I see my chance. Fuck it.

"Hey, Pans," She looks over at me and smiles a flirtatious smile.

"Hi, Matty," disgusting nickname.

"Do you have plans for tonight?" I feel the guys stare at me.

"Oh? No, I'm free." I nod.

"Come over to my dorm around nine." She bites her lips and then hurries up the stairs.

"What the fuck was that?" Draco asks me, and I shrug.

"You can't fucking fuck Parkinson. Have you lost your mind?" I frown.

"Why not?" I say.

"Because it's Pansy. She is weird and won't let you go after it. Since when do you have a thing for her?" Draco stares at me intensely.

"I dont know? She looks good, and she for sure knows how to fuck." Theo shakes his head.

"You have lost your mind, mate. If you seriously want to fuck her, then you need help." I shrug and stand up.

"Are you two done with your dont fuck her talk?" They nod slowly.

"I'll see you later," I leave the room, and they groan behind me. Fucking hell, I really need to get laid.

——
THEO💔💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1K 33
𝗪𝗮𝗿 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘅-𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗘𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟯𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝘂𝗴�...
2.3K 38 9
Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy have always hated each other since their first year at Hogwarts. After they were accidentally sent back in time, wo...
122K 2.9K 46
Sequel to Wrong number They're 36 years old and life has never been better. Follow their life together with their teenage children. I'll give you dra...
8.5K 186 18
AUDREY ROSIER had it all - a great group of friends, marvellous academic achievements and a perfect smile that could melt anyone's heart. But, to no...