Song For Change (Youtuber Dek...

By VioletYbrehl

After Izuku's mom died, he found passion he never knew he will love. And it all started with buying a guitar... More

Author Note
1: Origin
2: MidoriUsagi
3: New Life
4: In Reality
5: Fans
6: The talk
7: Online
8: Creating More Chaos
9: Eclipse's Rise
10: Unwanted Attention
11: Pulling Strings
12: Denki Kaminari
13: Katsuki's realization
14: Holidays and Finals
15: Provincial Liscense Part 1
16: Provincial Licsence Part 2
17: Provincial Liscense Part 3
18: Reccomendation
19: ET: Written Test
20: ET: Physical Test
21: Class 1-A Group Chat
22: GC's chaos
23: First Day
24: Bold Lesson
25: Costume Checking
26: Face Off
28: Internet Chaos
29: Schemes
30: Ensured
31: Interlude: Rescue Training
32: USJ Attack
33: Play
34: Shoto's Upbringing
35: Will Power
36: Training
37: Quirkless Battle Tournament

27: History

323 12 30
By VioletYbrehl

Izuku don't know what to expect being in front of the Boogeyman of Underworld. But Izuku wasn't someone who judge people base on rumour. Or even if he was told that its a dangerous person just because of his past.

He's been living in the grey area since he was diagnose, and knew not to really believe what the majority always believe just because its a tradition.

"What do you want from me..." He ask with wary tone looking to the man in front of him.

He snap taking Aoyama out of him but Izuku circled the blackwhip around the scared Aoyama.

"You will not take him out of my sight! Or I will use whatever I can use just to make sure he'll stay," Izuku said with finality.

"Are you sure you wanted him to hear what are we going to talk... Young ninth?" He ask with a grin on his face. Izuku look to him but he still didn't trust the man.

"Yes, I bet him being your insider already know who I was. No need to actually be wary," Izuku said.

"I see..." All For One laugh in amusement.

"You're really amusing," AFO said.

"Get straight to the point!" Izuku added. He didn't know where he could get any confidence to actually face him.

"If that's what you want," A grin appear to his face resulting for Aoyama to shake in fear.

"You're a strange kid," All For One mutter. With that, he told his story to the kid who suppose to be his Nemesis. He look to him as Izuku fall into his eyes and begun to see the memories of Nagaiki.

--*--

"A group of people with Meta Ability killed three civilian in the operation of the Police. With the Calamity of these Phenomenon, the Government decided to deal this with their own hand and  order an Isolation to all the people with this strange abilities!" Nagaiki angrily turned off the TV.

"Those fuckers! They purposely put the blame to those who have a Meta Abilities! It wasn't right! I saw what happen!" He said as he glare to the TV.

"C-Calm down, Nii-san! There must be some framing that happen," Yoichi mutter as he cough.

"Yoichi! You're really naive! The government wanted to get rid of people like me! You're too bless you don't have one," Nagaiki said and sigh.

"But I have a weak body! So I wasn't bless at all! I can't even help you in our bills here," Yoichi said as he begub to cough again. Nagaiki gave him a glass of water.

"I promise, everything will be better. And you know we might find someone with meta ability that could help you with you're illness! People these days can't even see how useful this Meta Abilities and might be able to improve their daily life!" Nagaiki said as he attended his brother.

"People tended to be afraid of something they don't understand. That's how the nature of humans, Nii-san," Yoichi said.

"I promise, I'll find a way to treat your Illness," Nagaiki promise. Nagaiki started to find a Meta Abilities that could help his brother, and helping the others by taking their Meta Abilities in the process if they don't like it. Not knowing he actually got a lot of follower with this simple gestures.

He's been trying his best to find a Healing Meta Abilities of his brother that he is willing to enter the underground and build connection, slowly creating a name without him being really aware of it.

Until one day... Something happen that he found out about it in desparation and frustration.

"More than 1 thousand people with Meta Abilities had been found dead at the Laboratory that was confirmed as part of Government's Facilities. Some of them was brutally killed with all the research and experiment that had been conducted. Our team is still getting the side of the Minister regarding to these Issue. With these issue, few People started to protest to express their distaste to what happen..." Nagaiki couldn't believe what he saw in the news. Even Yoichi was horrified to what he saw.

"They experimenting to human!" Yoichi look to his brother worriedly.

"Nii-san,I think we should go and hide. Y-you have a Meta Ability! They might found out and... And they might get you from me, I... I don't want to lose someone anymore!" Yoichi said. He tried to calm down as he started to panic. Nagaiki immediately attend his brother.

"Okay... We'll hide for now," Nagaiki and Yoichi hide for a while until someone he knew found him. He is an information broker from the Underground world. And he's been the one that referred Nagaiki every people who doesn't like their Meta Ability.

"We need you, Shigaraki! You're the only one who could lead us, and those people that wanted to have an equal rights. You're a great man, like a true hero that just came out of the comic book," The broker said.

"I don't know, my priority is my brother. And I really don't know if I could even lead a big group, I wasn't that special," Nagaiki said looking to his brother who sleep peacefully.

"There are people who's willing to help you in long run, Please Shigaraki, out of the people who have a Meta Abilities, yours is one of the most powerful. With your Meta Ability, you can change the world," the broker said. He wanted to help people too, so he accept. He thought it will run smoothly, he doesn't know he'll lost a lot of people in long rub of fighting their rights!

They are now considered as rebels who's threat to the Society, his fight for their rights change him and his beliefs, he slowly open his eyes on how cruel the world is to them. And Yoichi saw those changes, the fact that Nagaiki started to become a murderer in his eyes.

Not knowing it creates a gap between then. Yoichi can't understand that Nagaiki's situation is a "Killed or Be Killed" situation, that he had no choice but to kill because those people will do more harm than help.

Yoichi tried to stop Nagaiki to his own journey, but this only result to some intense argument. Nagaiki wanted Yoichi to understand it wasn't possible to stop anymore, he also wanted Yoichi to open his eyes on what really happen but Yoichi refused to see the truth.

As slowly as this all happen, Yoichi and Nagaiki's bond gets damage severely. Still, Nagaiki continue to fight for the rights of people with Meta Ability, with his most skilled subordinate. His co-leader and the person he considered as best friend.

He's been with him since the start of his journey and mostly knew his issue with his brother, and a lot of secrets he's been keeping.

One day, their operation suddenly gone wrong, he almost died if its not for some minor healing Meta Abilities he had. He thought that there is an insider as there is no way, the Government Military will knew about it.

This grew an anxiety to Nagaiki that something might happen to Yoichi, so he force to give him a quirk to protect himself even if Yoichi will start to hate him. He knew that the Military and police department will do everything to screwed him and they might use his brother against them.

"This is getting out of my hand..." He thought. He wait for someone in a hidden spot as he saw a group of men in black.

"Chief! Why do we need to meet with him?" Someone ask.

"We have the same goals, a partnership will not be bad in this situation," A calm guy with Brown spiky hair and red eyes. He was accompied by a guy with a wide headband and blond haired that tied up.

"Greetings, Mr Shigaraki," The brown haired guy.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Chief Itsugo Bakugou," Nagaiki greeted.

"Shall we start to our agenda here?" Itsugo ask and Nagaiki nodded.

Itsugo Bakugou, thr so called Chief Commander of a small group of Vigilante. They had the same goals as Nagaiki so he secretly talk to them. He wanted to find out who's the insider and he knew the group is good to this field. In exchange of it, he gave them a lot of information specially from the mission he knew would be risky for him but not for them.

He got a temporary partnership to them to identify the Traitor among his subordinate without the others knowing the partnership.

This continue and more and more of their operation is failing. Until the subordinates of the chief told him what he found out. Shock was understatement when he found out who betray him.

He was too naive that time and thought it might be some kind of joke, or they just get the wrong person. Its his best friend after all. But in the end he just found out that he already turn everyone against him.

"Why?" He ask the person he considered as best friend. He was bleeding as he refuse to hurt someone in his group. He felt betrayed and mixed emotion of anger and sadness. He gave them everything and help them whenever he could but this is only what he will get from them.

"Why did you betrayed me! We... We fought hard together and this? You tried to kill me for what?" He ask sorrowfully.

"Because your a nuisance. You got everything I wanted, Naigaiki! I should be on your position! I also fought along side with you but you're the only one who got known! I'm always in your shadow when its me who make everything possible! Its me who made more work than you!" He said with full venom. Nagaiki saw the hatred in his eyes, a pure hatred that had been on his eyes.

"Yo-you betray me for fame?" He ask in disbelief. He just found out that his best friend throw their friendship for fame and power.

"If you died, I'll get your position. I'll get the recognition I deserve. Don't worry, Naigaiki, I'll take care of the organization I build," his best friend laugh and kicked him. He spit a blood as a lot of his subordinate surrounded him.

He felt weak, and vulnerable at that moment. Tears flow to his eyes and as he remember his brother.

He let them hurt him until he bled. He let them do whatever they want. He just give up, this people that he cared before is now hurting him when all he do is to make their lives better.

"You know, Shigaraki, some of MY subordinates is now going with your brother... And if..." Nagaiki didn't know but something snap inside him. He look to his best friend... Ex best friend with venom. His eyes is glowing menacingly as he look to them with dangerous glare.

"If I died here... I'll take you with me! Nobody will touch my brother," his body suddenly emits a white aura as everyone widen their eyes. They knew what is it a quirk that will kill anyone within a range of sight of Nagaiki. They tried to run but Nagaiki manage to kill everyone.

"I will make sure each of you who turn their back on me will pay, and so those who wanted to harm my brother!" With the adrenaline rush, he use it and flew over to where his subordinate is. He found out that they wanted to make his brother betrayed him, so he kill them all without mercy.

As soon as he went back, full of blood as he check his brother who still look sickly in bed. He snapped and decided to confined his brother in isolation.

"Big brother! You don't have to do this! This is not right!" He said looking worried to him.

"And what do you think is right? Answer me, Yoichi? I tried! I tried to fucking do it right! What did happen? I got betrayed by my own best friend! Tell me, if there's another way?" Naigaiki ask.

"I... I don't know," Yoichi whisper.

"See? This society needs someone who could check them! There will be no real peace if blood didn't flow in blood. I will dirty my hands with those blood, innocent or not, but I will fight this in the path that full of blood," Naigaiki said. Yoichi still try understand his brother but its getting difficult as his hatred is consuming him slowly.

He created another group, a group that will never betray him. Because the moment they did, they will die. He imprinted them inside the moment they swore their loyalty to him. And many people try to betray him but ends up exploding.

He rule them with fear, and he hold them into their neck. But he didn't know, someone manage to get his brother.

"Are we really going to save him?" Yoichi ask with full of hope to someone.

"Of course, just do what you need to do," he said and grin. Yoichi fall in the hands of someone and use Yoichi against him.

Its too late for Yoichi when he realize that his brother is right, that he was used against him, that he almost hurt his brother. To end everything, Yoichi kill himself so when Nagaiki tried to save him, the bomb in Yoichi's body will not explode to kill Nagaiki too.

"I... I'm sorry," Yoichi said. Nagaiki got his memories as he cried, he scream in agony. He failed to protect his brother. He failef to protect someone dear to him again.

"I WILL KILL THEM! I WILL HUNT WHO KILL YOU AND CONTINUE MY GOAL!" Naigaiki shouted in despair as he cried.

Nagaiki continue to live as Necessary Evil and check those who's above just to make sure to create an equilibrium.

--*--

Izuku blink as his eyes is full of tears. Aoyama look to hin worriedly as he just stare blankly to Nagaiki. Nagaiki still had the grin in his face.

"Do you now understand?" Nagaiki ask as he laugh bitterly.

"I'm sorry..." Izuku said as tears fall into his eyes he look to Nagaiki without any pity nor contempt, but grief. Of course this shock Nagaiki looking in his eyes.

"Professeur (Teacher/Sir)," Aoyama called.

"It must be hard, to be on your position. I... I cannot do anything but to ask for your apology for everything people did to you! Y-you don't deserve it. And... And thank you for your sacrifice," Izuku said. He bow slightly which shock both Aoyama and Nagaiki.

"You're really a strange kid, ninth," Nagaiki said and laugh.

"I am not Naive as most people thought. I... Already seen how society can be cruel and still seeing worst than before. I... Wanted to change the society too, and I knew how blood will shed if I really wanted to change it," Izuku said as he look to Nagaiki.

"I was four, when I started to see the world in grey and not in black and white. As I understand not all villains as evils as not all heroes are saint," of course, this shock Nagaiki and Aoyama.

"But, Professeur, this is dangerous, and you might get hurt! Je ne pourrais me pardonner si quelque chose devait t’arriver par ma faute (I won't forgive myself if something happens to you by my fault)" Aoyama panic and started to speak in French. Izuku still could understand it.

"Du calme, Aoyama (Calm down, Aoyama)" Izuku whisper. Aoyama tried as he grip to Izuku's clothes.

"Il ne te fera aucun mal, je te le promet ! (He will not hurt you, I promise,)" He said in calming voice. Aoyama slowly calm down with his gentle words.

"If so, then would you like a partnership to you, All For One?" Izuku ask. Nagaiki laugh in amusement.

"Lay down your plan then," He amusingly said.

--*--

After talking, Aoyama started to grasp the situation specially HIS situation. All For One had no intention of hurting them but just wanted to see the fear in their faces. Being Isolated for so many years, Nagaiki is finding some amusement and he got it to him and his family.

Izuku declare to put Aoyama to under his protection and will fix what happen to him. Izuku also declare that he still didn't trust Nagaiki in their Partnership but him as Allied, he'll work decently with him.

Nagaiki just nodded amusingly as if Izuku is entertainment to him. He introduce Tomura Shigaraki to him before he drop them out using Kurogiri. Still, Nagaiki just casually gave them the address of their base even if he drop them in nearest Police Station.

"Master, are you sure that you wanted to trust the kid?" Kurogiri ask.

"I knew who is he the moment One For All was pass to him. I suddenly got the sensation, just like when the quirk was passed down before. I've been keeping my eye to him and I'm sure he his trusted. Besides, giving the address of our base is a test if we could really trust him," Nagaiki said.

"If thats what you think is right, Master," Kurogiri said and slightly bow.

"He is interesting for Player Two, Sensei," Tomura said.

"Having him as your partner will make you upgrade faster. So make sure to cooperate with him," Nagaiki said.

"I will, sensei," Tomura said.

"By the way, Kurogiri, I have a mission to you," Nagaiki said. Kurogiri just look to him ready for his order.

"I want you to get Midoriya Hisashi to US with his family. Make sure to create a scenario that the two will move out of the country. Call some of our disposable pawn there. You already know the coordinates of where they are," Nagaiki said. Kurogiri nodded and bow before just vanishing after getting the right coordinated location.

"Soon, HPSC will fall and those dream of yours, Yoichi happen right into your eyes inside that Quirk," Nagaiki thought as he play to Izuku's picture.

--*--

I feel bored to write this so I procastinate a lot. Aoyama-kun just enter the Greensquad. I might wrote a online format (youtube, twitter, and Chat) maybe a bit of Blog and AO3 format in next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 644 21
"Quirkless, loser, nerd, usless, worthless." "i had enough" "good bye cruel world" "i am sorry kid" "your heartless you killed him" "he is dead no pl...
23.2K 1.3K 16
As a kid, bullied and shunt, there was nothing to the outside world that Izuku didn't hate at all. So without even thinking twice, he shut himself in...
2.8K 80 31
(❗❗❗THIS IS A MUSICAL THEMED STORY, PLEASE WEAR HEADPHONE/EARPHONES FOR BETTER LISTENING EXPERIENCE AND PLEASE READ IT ON A COMPUTER OR LAPTOP AS WAT...
6.8K 68 9
With Midoriya out of the country in order to gain further control of his quirk, Bakugo breaks down his dorm room door and discovers something he neve...