KINGSTON | Harwin Strong

By latinasforharry

โ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒโž โ”โ”โ” ๏ฟฝ... More

KINGSTON.
PLAYLIST.
ACT ONE.
INTRODUCTION.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.

chapter four.

8K 345 26
By latinasforharry

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella was woken up by movements on her bed. She groaned and slowly opened an eye, finding Ser Harwin putting his armor back on. She sat up and let out a yawn "Is it late?" she asked.

Harwin turned to look at her "Not too late Daesella" Harwin smiled walking over to her "You were never much of a morning person were you Princess?" He was brushing her hair out of her face as Daesella had her eyes closed nodding her head.

Harwin chuckled at the sight when Daesella groaned "I have to be cupbearer today" she was laying with her stomach pressed against her mattress, she stuffed her face into her pillow and groaned again.

"The council is holding a meeting as we speak, shouldn't you get dressed?" Harwin asked.

Daesella nodded her head looking up "Yeah"

"I should get going as well Princess"

"Okay"

"Which way should I leave, Ser Erryk is still positioned outside" Harwin asked.

Daesella widened her eyes at the fact the Ser Erryk might of heard them last night.

"Ser Erryk heard nothing last night, I promise you" Harwin reassured her.

Daesellas cheeks heated up as she thought about what they did last night "Right um take the same passageway we took last night, but instead of taking the right, take a left. It should take you right outside the library"

Harwin nodded his head in understanding. He slowly walked over to her and crouched down to meet her, since she was still laying on her bed. He brought his lips to hers and gave her a gentle kiss "I will see you after your duties as cupbearer Daesella"

Daesella opened her eyes after the kiss and gave him a small nod "Okay" She whispered.

With that Harwin left and Daesella got dressed before walking over where the great council meeting was being held.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

When Daesella walked into the room almost everyone's head turned at the sight of the Princess. She bowed her head "My lords"

Viserys took in the sight of his daughter, her eyes that once shined and Aemma swore lit up the room, were now dull and sunken in. Daesella turned to look at her father also bowing her head.

"Your grace"

Viserys nodded his head and gave her a small smile "Daesella"

Daesella then walked over to her sister, whom she was surprised to see "Daesella" Rhaenyra breathed out.

"Sister" Daesella whispered, giving her a small but loving smile. Before the two girls could say anything more Otto Hightower spoke up.

"Before we begin, Your Grace, I have a report I feel compelled to share. Last night... Prince Daemon bought out one of the pleasure houses on the Street of Silk... to entertain officers of the City Watch and other friends of his"

Daesella poured wine onto each of the lord's cups, listening intently.

"Styling him... "The Heir for a Day." Otto continued.

Daesella felt her breath stop at the revelation. She was about to fill Lord Corlys cup when he shook his head signaling he didn't want any. Daesella nodded her head and moved to stand beside her sister.

"I corroborated this report with three separate witnesses. The evening was, by all accounts a... celebration" Otto finished.

Daesella turned her gaze to look out the window, already feeling tears forming in her eyes.

Rhaenyra noticed this and took a hold of her hand. Daesella turned to look at her and squeezed her hand in return.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

After the meeting Daesella had gone straight to her room and stayed there for the rest of the day. On her way to the kitchens Ser Erryk had informed her that her father had requested the presence of her uncle in the throne room. Daesella had asked the guard to keep her updated on the situation seeing as he was in the council meeting when she had found out. Daesella thanked him as they both walked towards the throne room. Harwin had gone once again to the city watch leaving Ser Erryk in charge of the Princess. He had left giving her a sweet kiss in her chambers and bidding her goodnight.

Once they made it, Ser Erryk had opened the door for Daesella to enter.

The door opened and both Daemon and Viserys turned to see who it was. Viserys was surprised to see his daughter storming towards his brother. Daemon was confused to say the least, but before he could speak up, Daesella had punched straight in the face, sending him tumbling to the ground. Daemon groaned in pain as he held his nose.

Daesella sent her father a quick bow before looking back at Daemon crouching down "If you ever and I mean ever say anything so vile and cruel about my brother, whom my mother died for, I swear it to you Daemon I will kill you myself and feed you to Safyra" Daesella spat.

She got back up and bowed her head once more "Your grace" She turned around and walked out of the throne room, but not before kicking her uncle's ribs one last time.

Viserys chuckled at the sight of his brother groaning in pain on the floor.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

When Daesella walked out of the throne room she found Ser Erryk waiting patiently for her. She gave him a kind smile "Thank you again Ser Erryk, I appreciate it"

"Of course, Princess" Erryk answered "Shall I escort you back to your chambers?"

Daesella nodded her head "Yes, please"

Out of all the members of the Kingsguard, Daesella enjoyed the presence of Ser Erryk and Ser Harrold the most. She didn't mind Erryk being her guard while Harwin had to be with the city watch.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Later in the night Ser Erryk had informed Daesella that her father was requesting her presence. Daesella feared that it might be because he wanted to punish her for her actions from earlier. The two walked the halls of the castle until they reached the king.

"Thank you Ser Erryk, you may go" Viserys dismissed the guard.

Ser Erryk walked out, leaving the king and his daughter alone in the room. It was dimly lit by the candles surrounding Balerions skull.

"Father, I'm sorry about ear-"

The king brought his hand up silently asking her to stop talking, Daesella immediately obeying.

"Balerion was the last living creature to have seen Old Valyria before the Doom. Its greatness and its flaws. When you look at the dragons, what do you see?" Viserys asked, turning to look at her.

Daesella furrowed her brows "What?" She questioned "we haven't had a real conversation with one another since mother passed, and now you send Ser Erryk..."

"Answer me" Viserys interrupted "It's important"

Daesella stared at her father for a moment before turning to look at the dragon "I suppose I see us"

"Tell me"

"Everyone says Targaryens are closer to gods than to men, but they say that because of our dragons. Without them, we're just like everyone else" Daesella responded "We don't truly control our dragons, at least not how people believe we do. It's a mutual agreement... a bond that we are blessed to share between the creatures. The dragons choose us as much as we choose them" Daesella finished looking up at her father.

If Daesella wasn't mistaken Viserys looked almost proud of her.

"It is true dear daughter, The idea that we control the dragons... is an illusion. They're a power man should never have trifled with. One that brought Valyria its doom. If we don't mind our own histories, it will do the same to us" Viserys said.

He walked around so he was standing on the other side of his daughter "Targaryen must understand this to be King... or Queen"

Daesella, who was still looking at the dragon, turned to look at her father with a confused expression on her face.

"I'm sorry Daesella" Viserys spoke up "I have wasted the years since you and your sister were born...wanting for a son" He walked closer to his daughter "You have always been the very best of your mother. She always told me that she believed you could be a great ruling queen, and I believe it as well"

Daesella was shaking her head "Daemon is your heir"

"Daemon was not meant to wear the crown" Viserys answered.

"Then Rhaenyra is your heir father, I am not your eldest child. Rhaenyra she's-she's great and she would make a fine Queen father I'm sure of it but I-"

"Rhaenyra is too much like your uncle, they were not made to wear the crown Daesella" Viserys grabbed on to her shoulders "But I believe that you were"

"There's something else that I need to tell you. It might be difficult for you to understand, but you must hear it. Our histories... They tell us that Aegon looked across the Blackwater from Dragonstone, and saw a rich land ripe for the capture. But ambition alone is not what drove him to conquest. It was a dream. And just as Daenys foresaw the end of Valyria, Aegon foresaw the end of the world of men" Viserys said "Aegon saw absolute darkness riding on those winds. And whatever dwells within will destroy the world of the living. When this Great Winter comes, Daesella... all of Westeros must stand against it. And if the world of men is to survive, a Targaryen must be seated on the Iron Throne. A king or queen, strong enough to unite the realm against the cold and the dark. Aegon called his dream "The Song of Ice and Fire." This secret... it's been passed from king to heir since Aegon's time. Now you must promise to carry it... and protect it. Promise me this, Daesella"

"Father I promise I will carry and protect it, but I can't, I can't be your heir" Daesella said.

Viserys now looked confused.

"It is not my right," Daesella whispered.

Viserys was about to speak up, but Daesella continued "That crown is Rhaenyras birthright, how could I do that to her?"

"Daesella it is my deepest and truest wish to see you sit on that thrown one day, but I won't make you my heir if you truly do not want it" Viserys told his daughter.

Daesella had tears in her eyes "I-I'm sorry father...I just...I can't"

Viserys sighed and pulled her into a hug "Very well"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella was braiding her sisters hair when she spoke up "You will make an amazing queen Rhaenyra, I'm sure of it"

Rhaenyra turned around and hugged her sister tightly "I've missed you sister"

"I'm sorry" Daesella whispered.

Rhaenyra let her go and wiped the tears from her eyes shaking her head "You have nothing to be sorry for sister"

"I left you alone"

"You were mourning Daesella," Rhaenyra told her.

"Yes, but you were as well" she took a hold of her sister's hand "It wasn't right of me to leave you to grieve alone. We need eachother now more than ever sister"

Rhaenyra nodded in agreement "All that matters is that you are here now 'ella"

Rhaenyra pressed her forehead against her sisters and held her cheeks. They stayed like that for a moment before she kissed her sisters cheek and let her go "now do you think you could finish my braids, you know I can't make them look as pretty as you do"

Daesella laughed at her sister nodding her head "Of course"

Alicent had come into the room shortly after Daesella had finished Rhaenyra's hair. She helped lace up her gown and hugged her.

Daesella then came in with her head piece and stood in front of her, placing the piece on the crown of her head "You look beautiful sister" Rhaenyra sent her a nervous smile.

Daesella then grabbed a hold of both Alicent and Rhaenyra, pulling them into a hug.

"Now let's get you to that throne room sister" Daesella spoke up.

"I shall meet you there 'ella, I'm afraid I must go" Alicent told the girl giving her a small smile.

"That's fine Alicent, we will be out in a moment"

Daesella turned back to her sister holding her hand "Don't be nervous sister, you will be great, I promise you"

"What if father made a mistake? You would make a much better queen than I ever could. I mean wh-"

Daesella shushed her "Stop that Rhaenyra. You are a fine princess and will make an even better queen. I'm sure of it"

Daesella didn't tell Rhaenyra that her father had asked her to be his heir before her and she didn't plan on ever telling her. She made her father promise her that he wouldn't tell her either and he agreed.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella stood at the very front amongst all the lords and ladies. Harwin standing right next to her as always with Alicent being behind the both of them. She watched as each lord came forward and swore their loyalty and allegiance to her father and his named heir Rhaenyra.

Rhaenyra looked around the room nervously until her eyes landed on her sister who was giving her a soft and loving smile. Daesella sent her a nod of reassurance and Rhaenyra calmed down significantly.

"I, Viserys Targaryen, first of his name... King of the Andals, and the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, do hereby name... Rhaenyra Targaryen Princess of Dragonstone and heir to the Iron Throne"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
AUTHORS NOTE: first episode is officially done!! Also remember who viserys wanted to name heir first 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1K 13
๐ฌ๐จโˆ™๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ฌโˆ™๐ญ๐ขโˆ™๐œ๐š๐ญโˆ™๐ž๐ ใ€Ž๐ฌ๐žโŒŸ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž,๐ค๐š๐๐ž๐ใ€ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘—๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’๐’“ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’„๐’†๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๏ฟฝ...
72.4K 1.8K 7
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ, ๐—’๐–พ๐— ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ. ๐– ๐–พ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ. ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–บ๏ฟฝ...
191K 6.2K 27
๐ข๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š...
165 7 2
[๐š๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ] {ฯƒษณษ ฯƒฮนษณษ } โ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ...