Little Miss Goody Two Shoes

By BubblesNeptune

Lee and Temmy are best friends that go to Elkwood Academy, a prestigious boarding school-that is also horribl... More

Little Miss Goody Two Shoes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

132 3 0
By BubblesNeptune

~Chapter 6~

*Lee’s POV*

I dimly heard the sound of people arguing. I struggled to open my eyes and see what was happening. I fought against the darkness that clouded my vision and slowly opened my eyes. I saw Amanda occupying the only chair and Temmy on the ground next to…Ian? What the h*** was he doing here? I noticed that he, Temmy and Amanda were arguing about something.

“Geez guys, arguing even on my sickbed.” I teased, “When did him and Amanda meet anyway? And how’d I end up here?”

“Well you kind of passed out so I sent Amanda to go find help and she got Ian here to help us.” Temmy explained.

“How the h*** did you get Ian Hawk to help you” I asked, my eyes filled with awe.

“I got skills Lee.” Amanda said simply. Ian snorted and Amanda turned to him looking murderous.

“What? I do!” She said.

“Yeah sure.”

“I do”

“Whatever you say babe.”

“Ok one, don’t call me babe, and two, I do! I’ve got mad skills and everyone knows it!”

“I don’t know it.”

“That’s because you’re nobody therefore you don’t count.” Amanda said with a roll of her eyes.

“Anyway, there’s like 15 minutes left until class starts and the nurse told us to tell you that you had a minor concussion and that spinning around so much triggered that and that’s what caused you to pass out. So she says you have to stay away from anything that may result in your hitting your head or running around.” Temmy said, not looking at me in the face. I could feel my face drain of all color and I groaned.

“Dan is going to kill me.” I muttered.

“Actually he might just kill me since this is my fault.” Temmy said.

“Oh no, but if he kills you two then I’ll be all alone and then I’ll become all depressed and sad and unhappy and lonely and anti-social and…” Amanda started, but Temmy and I cut her off.

“Oh my gosh shut up!”

“Sorry.” She muttered, “I tend to ramble a bit.”

“Nah really?” Ian said, and I sat up startled- I had forgotten that he was there.

“Who’s Dan?” He continued.

“None of your business.” Temmy snapped.

“Anyway, we should probably get to class.” I said, getting out of the bed.

We headed back to our room to get Temmy and my bags. We quickly grabbed them, and then headed to our first class. All of Amanda’s stuff would be delivered to her room later so she didn’t need anything except a folder to put all the work she would receive and a pencil.

“Oh look, Amanda has all her classes with me.” I jumped up and punched the air, then did a happy dance. This amount of movement was apparently too much for my poor head because it started hurting again.

“Ow.” I muttered, holding my head. Temmy and Amanda just laughed at me.

“I’m glad you find my pain so funny.” I said sarcastically.

“Sorry Lee but you’re just so stupid sometimes.” Temmy said.

I dropped my hand from my head, scowled at them, then continued to my first class which was Chemistry. We worked in pairs of two so Temmy was my partner, naturally. Amanda left to go find an unoccupied seat. The teacher, Ms. Polk finally arrived. She was always late to class but nobody minded since she was really nice.

“Alright class, because of last week’s little mishap,” She looked pointedly at Ryan and Sam, the two troublemakers who blew up the Chemistry lab last week, “I will be assigning your partners.” People immediately began complaining and Ms. Polk had to yell over them in order to be heard.

“This will be until the end of the year and that’s final. No more complaining.”

I sighed and blanked out, hoping I’d get someone who was at least somewhat decent.

“Ashley, Temmy; Leah, Sam; Kelsey, Ryan; Sarah, Melissa; Ian, Cameron; Lee, Amanda.” The teacher read off the list. I shot a sympathetic look at Temmy. She has the worst luck in the world, I mean, she had to sit next to her in class yesterday and now she was her chemistry partner? That was just rotten luck. I went and sat next to Amanda, glad that my partner was my friend.

“Hola partner!” I said.

“Bonjour weird person who speaks in Spanish a lot.” Amanda replied.

“Hey, you love the fact that I speak in Spanish.”

“Sure, do you even take Spanish?”

“Nope, I only know how to say a couple words since Temmy takes Spanish. I take French.”

“Awesome, I take French too.”

“Cool.”  Ms. Polk wrote the instructions on the white board and we started working.

“Just to warn you, I stink at chemistry. I mean, I’m good at the book work and all that stuff but I tend to mess up measuring things and that tends to lead to explosions.” Amanda said.

“That’s ok, I’m not good at measuring things either, but nothing’s blown up yet so I think we’ll be ok.” I replied.

We finished our work and started writing the report on our observations of the experiments. Chemistry was the one class where I couldn’t finish my stuff in advance because the homework usually had something to do with what we did in class. The bell sounded, signaling the end of class. Amanda and I waited for Temmy outside the classroom. She finally emerged and collapsed dramatically to the ground.

“Finally! Fresh air! Freedom at last! Praise the lord I can breathe!!” She exclaimed.

“Was it really that bad?” Amanda asked.

“Of course it was. I was partnered with Ashley.” Temmy said.

“Who’s Ashley?”

“Right, I keep forgetting that you don’t know anybody here. Well Ashley is the head cheerleader, head slut, a total b****, and is currently dating Ian and won’t let anybody forget it.” Temmy explained. “You have no idea how torturous for me to hear about him constantly. I mean, she never shuts up!”

“At least you don’t have all of your classes with her and Ian,” I said.

“What? We have all of our classes with them?” Amanda asked. I nodded.

“Well this is just dandy now ain’t it.” She muttered.

We made our way to the French class, where Temmy left us as she headed toward Spanish class. We claimed a table in the front and I finished my chemistry essay while I waited for class to start. I heard a chair scrape across the hard wood floor and I looked over to see Ian taking the seat next to Amanda. I groaned.

“What are you doing here?” Amanda asked sharply.

“Sitting, of course.” He replied. Amanda looked up and smirked, waving at someone.

“Your girlfriend doesn’t seem very happy about that. In fact, she looks down right pissed.”

I looked to where Amanda had looked and saw Ashley standing there looking like she was going to murder someone. Namely Amanda. She stormed over to our table and glared at Amanda.

“Ian, baby, why don’t we sit at the table back there.” Ashley cooed.

“Nope, I’m fine here, thanks.” He replied.

“No, why don’t you go sit with your girlfriend?” Amanda said, smiling sweetly.

“I’m fine here.” Ian said through gritted teeth.

“C’mon Ian, you know you want to.” She said.

“Yeah Ian, please?” Ashley said.

“No, now leave me alone” Ian yelled.

“No need to be so loud, gosh.” I muttered. Ashley turned, noticing me for the first time.

“Shut it b****, nobody cares.” She hissed at me.

“If I’m a b****, then what does that make you?” I asked. She stopped, confused.

“Don’t think so much sweetie, you’ll just hurt yourself.” Amanda chimed in, “Now go sit down and leave us alone.”

Ashley’s face turned bright red in anger and she stomped over to the table in the back left corner and sat down.

I smirked to myself, and gave Amanda a high five as the teacher started the lesson. I blanked out and just entered my own magical world.

*Amanda’s POV*

Ugh, why’d Ian have to come over and sit with us? Life just isn’t fair.

“What are you doing here?” I asked sharply.

“Sitting, of course.” He replied. I looked up and smirked, seeing Ashley glaring at us by the door. I waved at her and turned back to Ian, trying to keep in my laughter as I saw her face turn red with anger.

“Your girlfriend doesn’t seem very happy about that. In fact, she looks down right pissed.” Ashley started making her way over to our table looking like she was about to kill me.

 “Ian, baby, why don’t we sit at the table back there.” Ashley cooed.

“Nope, I’m fine here, thanks.” He replied.

“No, why don’t you go sit with your girlfriend?” I said, smiling sweetly.

“I’m fine here.” Ian said through gritted teeth.

“C’mon Ian, you know you want to.” I said.

“Yeah Ian, please?” Ashley said.

“No, now leave me alone” Ian yelled.

“No need to be so loud, gosh.” Lee muttered. Ashley turned, noticing Lee for the first time.

“Shut it b****, nobody cares.” She hissed at Lee. Well now that was just rude.

“If I’m a b****, then what does that make you?” She asked. Ashley stopped, confused.

“Don’t think so much sweetie, you’ll just hurt yourself.” I chimed in, “Now go sit down and leave us alone.”

Ashley’s face turned bright red in anger and she stomped over to the table in the back left corner and sat down. Once she left I started laughing my head off and gave Lee a high five. Ian just sat there, looking unconcerned.

“Hey, if you don’t like her, why are you dating her?” I asked him.

“What? Why would you say that I don’t like her?” He said angrily.

“Well one- I’m pretty sure it’s humanly impossible for anybody to like her and two- just the way you act around her, like you can’t wait to be away from her.”

He sighed, “Well, for the popularity for one, two she’s easy, and three it’s nearly impossible to break up with her. I mean seriously, I let her catch me cheating on her three times and even suggested breaking up five times but she just smiled each time and said, ‘It’s ok I forgive you’ or ‘I know you don’t mean that. We’ll talk when you’re in your right state of mind.’ It’s so annoying!” I smirked, evil thoughts coming into my mind.

“Oh no, what are you thinking?” Ian asked, looking kind of…scared?

“Just evil plans in the making, why?”

“Because Lee and Temmy both get that same look on their face when they are planning something, so tell me. What are you planning?”

“I’ve decided to help you with your little girlfriend problem.” His eyes widened in shock.

“Really?” He smirked, “I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist me.” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Don’t get so full of yourself, I still hate you. I’m just doing this because it’ll probably publically embarrass Ashley and I take this as an opportunity to help with that,” I ginned evilly, “oh this is gonna be fun.” Ian looked a bit scared of me so I decided to laugh evilly, just for good measure.

“Do I even want to know what you’re planning?” He asked.

“Nope!” I replied gleefully.

“Ms. Fleur, Mr. Hawk!” The teacher said sharply. I tuned toward him, my eyes wide and innocent.

“Yes?” I asked.

“There was to be no talking. You both will have detention with me tomorrow morning before class.” I allowed my eyes to water slightly.

“But, I was just asking Ian here what we had already learned in this class since I just transferred her today.” I said. The teacher hesitated slightly. “Please, it won’t happen again, I promise.” I said, allowing a single tear to fall down my face.

“Fine, but if you talk again there will be detention for the both of you.”

He turned away and I wiped the tear off my face, and smiled brightly in victory. A crumpled piece of paper landed in front of me. I unwrinkled it and struggled to read the messy handwriting on it.

‘You’re a really good liar,’ I read and smirked.

‘Tell me something I don’t know. By the way, your handwriting sucks.’ I wrote, and then slid the note toward Ian while the teacher had his back to us. A few minutes later the note came back toward me.

‘And you call me cocky. You’re way worse than me. And I know I did that on purpose.’

‘I know I’m cocky but that’s okay because I’m awesome. And at least I’m not an annoying jerk who’s afraid of his own girlfriend.’ I wrote back.

‘So? Your point being?’

‘At least I’m not you.’ I started packing my stuff up as class ended. I stood up and was about to start walking when someone crashed into me and whispered in my ear, “Meet me by the fountain at midnight. We have plans to discuss,” as they stood up and continued on their way. I headed to my next class, following Lee, thinking about all the different ways I could break Ian and Ashley up while publically humiliating her.

‘Oh this was going to be wicked fun,’ I thought evilly, fighting the smile that threatened to emerge on my face.

Hola peoples! I hope you liked this chapter and if you did please vote, comment, and fan! Thanks! ~Bubbles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 0 7
Harper and her friends Emilia and Lily who are known for there mischievious behaviour get sent to a boarding school. They love the idea of this, no p...
169K 2.5K 55
Trinity was best friends Shane Hudson, before he moved away without a goodbye and wouldn't answer his new phone in Australia so Trinity decides,screw...
312 15 27
You are Lee, a normal student in a normal high school. Probably. After all, every school has to have that one quiet girl that really likes cauldron s...