SMOKE SIGNALS, outerbanks

Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ vqnillascented

ā š’šš’š’– š’Žš’–š’”š’•'š’—š’† š’ƒš’†š’†š’ š’š’š’š’Œš’Šš’š’ˆ š’‡š’š’“ š’Žš’†... š’”š’†š’š’…š’Šš’š’ˆ š’”š’Žš’š’Œš’† š’”š’Šš’ˆš’š’‚š’š’” āž or ;... Ī ĪµĻĪ¹ĻƒĻƒĻŒĻ„ĪµĻĪ±

SMOKE SIGNALS
01, family secrets
02, a gun in the boneyard
03, breaking the rules
04, trustee pass
05, call me a bitch again, i dare you
06, midsummers
07, you know nothing about me
08, fallen from the nest
09, making amends
010, gold in the well
011, the cracks in the glass
012, dead calm
013, the runway
014, things that a young girl shouldn't know
015, betrayed by blood
016, home sweet home
017, the eye of the storm

ACT ONE, summer is a knife

1K 55 19
Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ vqnillascented

ੈ✩‧₊˚ SUMMARY ;

Alex Thornbury had the perfect life. Kind, doting parents who also had a lot of money. She went to a good school in the Outerbanks, and had many friends. That was until her eighth grade year; when out of the blue, her parents packed up all of their belongings and moved the family to Charleston.

Along with this new move, Alex's parents changed as well. Her dad struggled to find work in the new town and was never really at home. And her mother, don't get me started on her mother. Her mother grew distant from her whole family, always seeming like she was carrying the weight of something.

Something very heavy.

Eventually, her father gave up on his search for construction work, demanding to his wife that his family move back to Outerbanks, so he could work for Cameron Development just like before.

While Alex was overjoyed at the news that they were moving to her hometown and to all of her friends, her mother became even quieter, always having a permanent worried expression stitched into her face.

This time around however, Alex's life in Outerbanks was not perfect, not even close, as she starts to dig up her mother's dark secrets and get involved with a small group of teens on their search for something big.

ACT ONE STARTS NOW

Ī£Ļ…Ī½Ī­Ļ‡ĪµĪ¹Ī± Ī‘Ī½Ī¬Ī³Ī½Ļ‰ĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

Ī˜Ī± ĻƒĪ±Ļ‚ Ī±ĻĪ­ĻƒĪµĪ¹ ĪµĻ€ĪÆĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

57.3K 944 40
At seventeen, Emerson Slaney thought she had everything she wanted with her life in Outer Banks, North Carolina. That is until she finds out a secret...
731K 20.2K 51
If I'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 1 FIRST DRAFT āø» 05/08/20 ā†’ 07/17/20 EDITED āø» 02/09/23 ā†’ 04/19/23 #1st in...
166K 3.2K 23
Theres a time in your life when everything seems to align. It's perfect. You feel like nothing could possibly go wrong. Then there's a time in your l...
7.2K 214 12
ą­ØāŽÆ "š—±š—¼š—»'š˜ š—暝˜‚š—»š—®š˜„š—®š˜† š—³š—暝—¼š—ŗ š˜š—µš—¶š˜€. š—±š—¼š—»'š˜ š—暝˜‚š—»š—®š˜„š—®š˜† š—¹š—¶š—øš—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—±š—¶š—± š—¹š—®š˜€š˜ š˜€š˜‚š—ŗš—ŗš—²š—æ, š—±š—¼š—»'š˜ š—暝˜‚š—»š—®š˜„š—®š˜† š—³š—æļæ½...