The Stripper - Michaeng (Conv...

Galing kay suckvr

Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking... Higit pa

Intro
Two Lives
Returning to Seoul
The Stripper
New Presidency
First Day
Conversation, and more time together
The Dance
The Kiss
Losing Control
Le Café
Sweet Illusion
Confusion
Gift, lift and conversation
Wicked Games
Unexpected Arrival
Reencounter
Meeting the family; problems
A Good Day
One Dance
Returning to the harsh reality
The Payback
Lost
Take a chance
Fuck You All The Time
Crossed Paths
Fights and Reconciliation
A New Alliance
A Different Day
Moments
The Discovery
Confrontation
Whirlwind of feelings
Falling into temptation
Negotiations
Things of the past
Masquerade Ball
Requests
Matter of knowing
Who runs this game?
Will everything work out?
To lie, yes or no?
Surprise
The Flight
Secrets
To leave, yes or no?
Decision
The Lap Dance
Checkmate
Strategy
The New Era
The Loss
New Times
The Wedding
Power - End
The Family - Epilogue
Two sides - Epilogue
Dear Stripper - Epilogue
The End

Reckoning

543 14 3
Galing kay suckvr

Chaeyoung's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, my head was pounding. I turned from side to side in bed, searching for my woman's body. But there was only emptiness. I grumbled some gibberish words as soon as my eyes met the clarity coming from the window.

Where is Mina? Jesus Christ.

I sat up in bed, rubbing my eyes lightly. Yesterday night had been more excited than usual. I didn't remember much, but I knew that among all the drunk I was better. I only had Nayeon's help who by the way was the only one still sober, to help me hold all those women.

"What were you doing?" Jihyo asked as soon as she laid eyes on the four of us.

She had stayed at the table with Nayeon and Lisa, who now was curled up in the arms of a beautiful brunette.

Momo let out a loud and amused laugh, the effects of alcohol made themselves present in the woman.

"You don't even want to know."

Jihyo widened her eyes and opened her mouth.

"Group sex? And you didn't call me?" she said excitedly and somewhat drunk. Mina had already told me about Jihyo's libido.

"Not even to share, huh." Lisa turned to speak. "I miss you, Mina." she completed winking at my girlfriend.

I just stared. The damn businesswoman always trying to hit on my girlfriend. All to provoke me, and I as always, couldn't control myself.

"Can you shut up?"

"Chaeyoung... Stay calm." Minanwhispered to me.

"She started it." I huffed angrily.

Mina opened a sly smile and turned to face me, making me stare into her so intense brown eyes.

"I'm yours, I proved that to you, didn't I?"

I opened a relaxed smile and kissed her lips slowly. Turning towards Lisa to show a victorious expression. The woman rolled her eyes and grabbed the brunette at her side.

"You seem destroyed. Did you do it together?" Mina's friend asked very curious.

"By the Lord's mercy, Jihyo!" Nayeon exclaimed. "They were dancing."

"Almost that." Dahyun let out.

"I'll pray a lot for you tonight. Jesus won't like this, girls."

"Dahyun, shut up." I spoke pushing her.

"Let's leave?" Mina whispered.

"Yes, let's go, baby."

"No, no, no! Let's drink!" Momo said raising her glass up high.

And we drank, a lot. To the point of not standing upright. It had been years since I've gone out like this and enjoyed myself so much.

I got out of bed slowly and walked towards the bathroom. Every step towards the room, I could hear the sound of the shower. I let out a soft laugh and as soon as I opened the door I could see the wonderful body of my girlfriend. She was focused on the hot shower. The water steam made the glasses of the shower box become slightly blurred. But I easily could see her beautiful curves.

"Nice view." I said.

Mina in a jolt turned towards me.

"Jesus! You scared me." she exclaimed scared.

I smiled and walked over, opening the shower box, to then stare at her clearly.

"Not Jesus, baby. It's Chaeyoung." I joked, stealing a kiss from her lips.

Mina frowned and faked a laugh. She was simply wonderful, completely naked with her hair tied in a sloppy bun, letting the thin strands of hair get wet.

Would she always be so sexy like this?

"Can I shower with you?" I asked mischievously.

Mina bit her lip and smiled, turning her back to me. Showing the beautiful volume of her ass.

"Nope, I'm already finishing. And we have commitments at Son's Industry."

I made a face at her, but didn't insist. I was fucking hangover from last night, so I wouldn't insist.

I stayed in the shower while Mina left the bathroom wrapped in a fluffy towel, letting the small water droplets make a path behind her.

I let the hot water run down my body seeking a way to relax my muscles. I didn't take much time there, just enough.

After being properly dressed, I headed towards the kitchen hearing the sound of lively music. It was wonderful to have Mina home, it brought an out of the ordinary joy to that place, and I could easily get used to it.

I inhaled deeply as soon as I felt the wonderful smell that came from there, the blonde was focused on preparing something at the stove as she danced excitedly to the sound of the background music.

"Very gifted in the kitchen as well?" I asked hugging her from behind, depositing a light kiss on her neck.

She smiled and shivered when she felt my lips on her skin.

"I woke up happy," she whispered.

"I see that. Despite my headache, I'm happy too."

Mina turned to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You drink a bit too much yesterday, Son."

"You too, Miss Myoui. I'm surprised that you're not hungover this morning."

"I know how to take care of myself, Chaeyoung," she spoke cockily, kissing my mouth.

I squeezed my arms around her waist, holding her body to mine. I felt her sigh between my lips in a relaxed and carefree way.

"I love having you here, you know?" I said looking into her eyes.

"You do?"

"Very, you could stay here with me forever," I suggested.

"You wouldn't want to leave the house, Chaeyoung."

"Exactly! There would be nothing better out there since you'd be here."

Mina bit her lip and smiled.

"You're feeding my ego."

"I'm just being realistic," I said smiling.

"Come on, sit there. Let's have breakfast together today."

"Yes, Miss Myoui." I joked moving towards the table, sitting in the seat pointed by her.

"I like you like this, obeying me." she let out playing along, feigning seriousness.

I stared at the Japanese with a mischievous look. I think I didn't mention that she was dressed with one of my blouses. With the buttons partially unbuttoned giving me the beautiful sight of her lingerie.

This woman would always drive me crazy.

Mina stood with her back to me finishing 'organizing' our plates, and I just enjoyed the wonderful view in front of me. The table was well set, with crockery and cutlery. There were assortments of fruits, juices, and bread. And I could only feel the amazing smell of bacon and scrambled eggs that she was preparing.

"You went all out this morning."

"Yesterday was tiring, I believe that you and I need a strengthened breakfast," she spoke with that typical smirk, putting the thermos bottle and the plate of eggs and bacon on the table.

"Here we go, now we can eat," she said excitedly.

And so we did. I really was pretty hungry that morning, Mina nailed it when she prepared our breakfast, everything was àbsolutely delicious. I stayed watching her for a few instants, she seemed very focused on her plate full of fruits. She was biting a piece of strawberry that was fully wrapped in Nutella. Do I even need to mention that she looked beautiful?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked laughing, finishing chewing quickly, to then grab the napkin from the table and clean the corners of her lips.

"I like looking at you, Minari."

"You are making me embarrassed, Son."

I could swear that Mina was blushing.

"You don't have to be, I'm just looking at you. Seeing how I have a beautiful woman."

God, why do we become such suckers when we fall in love? It seems that every and any reason is enough to make you silly. I never imagined being like this for someone. I've had a slight impression of what it was like to be in love, but today I could be sure that nothing compared to my feelings for Mina.

"You are going to make me spoiled," she said, reaching her arms out to pull me into her lap.

She pulled back a bit from the table so that I could put one leg on either side of her body. Mina smiled widely as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I won't, I just want to see you happy," I whispered to her.

Her brown eyes stared at me in such an intense way that I could lose myself there. The sun coming from the window reflected in her eyes. Mina was beautiful, her hair was now loose, with slight waves that modeled themselves perfectly around her so delicate face. Her nose crinkled as she pressed her lips into a smile.

"I'm happy," she whispered, touching my face slowly. "With you." she completed to then deposit a kiss on my lips.

"It will always be like this, okay? I promise."

"I trust you, Chaeyoung."

I leaned my head down, until feeling her soft lips collide against mine. Our kiss was calm, yet intense. Laden with affection and lots of love. I slowly sucked her lips, to then snake my tongue over hers in perfect sync. I brought one of my hands to her hair. When in the end, she slowly stopped, depositing small pecks on my lips.

"I love you so much," she whispered, my heart melted.

"I love you too, Minari. More than you can imagine."

I let out those words in the most sincere way that I could. In that instant, I knew that nothing nor no one could mess up what we had. Even with all the ups and downs in our lives, I was certain that we would work out like we already were. And that I would make that woman, the happiest person in this world. Myoui Mina or Sharon came to my life to turn it inside out, in a way that I could never imagine before. But today, I thanked whoever it was for that. Because if I was feeling complete, it was thanks to her.

------------------------------------------------------------

After the wonderful breakfast, Mina didn't give me another alternative but to go to Kim's Industry. According to her, we couldn't be absent so much, otherwise things would get out of place. I particularly agreed with her, but staying at home with her was at least tempting. At this exact moment we were in the conference room, watching the presentation of a very interesting project that would expand Son's Industry in Japan. A new headquarters was already being set up, and some major contracts were already in sight. Everything was progressing perfectly well, thanks to God and to me, modesty aside.

I took my eyes off the young man that explained everything perfectly to the shareholders, to look at my secretary who happened to be my woman. She seemed pretty concentrated, writing down some important details on her notebook, while time or another adjusting her reading glasses on her face. That reminded me of our first days together, who would say, right?

The meeting ended and we were all shaking hands in accordance with everything that has been discussed. Mina and I walked back to my office, accompanied by Sunmi that was pretty excited about the new projects.

"The new branch office has everything to succeed," she said sitting on my office's couch.

"And it will, Sunmi, I'm sure."

"Do you need anything?" Mina asked.

"Call Dahyun for me, tell her that I want to meet her in an hour."

Mina frowned, probably very curious.

"Yes, Miss Son, anything else?"

"No, Miss Myoui, you can leave."

The blonde smiled and left.

"Only I find it weird that you two treat each other like that?" Sunmi asked confused, making me laugh.

"Like what?"

"With all this formality, we clearly know what you two do," she spoke relaxed.

"It's called professionalism. We are in our workplace, Sunmi, we must respect the place."

"Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung... Don't start with that, I've known you for years to know that you are crazy about Mina. I don't even want to think about what happens in this office. Or actually I do, that sounds like fun."

I crumpled a paper and threw it at her, who let out a laugh.

"That you will never know!"

"Ok, Miss Son, no one needs to know that your office becomes the stage of erotic movies."

"Idiot!" I exclaimed laughing.

Until the phone rang:

"Miss Son?"

"Yes, Miss Myoui."

"Dahyun said that she'll be here in an hour, she grumbled for having woken her up. But she was happy with your invitation." Mina said laughing.

"Thank goodness, thanks Minari, I mean... Miss Myoui."

I could hear Mina let out a soft laugh before hanging up.

"Are you leaving?" Sunmi asked.

"Yes! I need to buy something important today."

"Can I know what it is?"

"Soon you'll know, Sunmi."

Mina's POV

"Let's go, Jihyo!" I shouted for the fourth time in a row.

We were now in the parking lot of Son's Industry, it was already lunch break and we would meet Sana in the usual bistro. But the woman didn't let go of Sunmi for anything in this world. I couldn't even judge her, after all, if it were Chaeyoung I would do the same.

"Jihyo is very much in love," Nayeon said smiling.

"Yes, Sunmi is doing a world of good to her."

"Thank God! Sejeong disappeared!"

"That was the best thing that happened! She was rude, besides Sunmi is much more beautiful." I said calmly. "Jihyo, you have time to do that later!" I shouted making Nayeon laugh.

The woman looked at me seriously, deposited one last kiss on Sunmi, and walked towards my car.

"Honey, I don't disturb your loving moments with the boss," she spoke pretending irritation.

I let out a laugh.

"I'm hungry, and Sana is already waiting for us."

"She already sent several messages!" Nayeon completed.

"Alright, later I'll go out with Sunmi anyways."

"The night will be long," I said as I started the car.

"Sunmi bought some things earlier today."

"Holy God, are you a machine?" Nayeon asked shocked, making us burst into laughter.

"I'm playing with you. I can't even do anything, I'm in one of those days. We'll just watch a movie and cuddle." Jihyo said as she put on the seatbelt.

"That's a great program, Jeongyeon called me to do the same."

"The house will be free, Mina. No sex with Chaeyoung in every room of our apartment!"

I turned towards her and faked a sad face.

"Stay away from my room," Nayeon exclaimed.

"I won't stay home. Chaeyoung asked me to have dinner with her on the coastline today."

"Millionaires' dinners are something else, right Nayeon?!"

"Absolutely, I'll settle with sushi next to Jeongyeon."

"Don't be silly! Chaeyoung and I just want to spend more time together." I spoke as I parked the car near the bistro.

It didn't take long and we were already gathered at the table, making our orders to the waiter who always served us.

"Dinner on the coastline? Any special occasion?" Sana asked as she closed the menu to place it on the table.

"No, she said that we need to enjoy our time together. That she was happy for our victory." I said calmly.

"Even I'm happy with it, honestly Chaeyoung became my idol," Jihyo commented as she drank a bit of her water.

"She's very much in love with you, Mina." Sana said smiling.

I smiled thinking about that. Chaeyoung really seemed to be so in love, at every instant she sought to show me how special I could be for her. I confess that I had never felt so loved like this before.

"I'm also very much in love with her, Sana. You have no idea how happy I am when I have her with me. I love everything, you know? The way how she looks at me, how she kisses me and even how she holds my hand."

"Your love is beautiful." Nayeon said in a sentimental way.

"And sexy." Jihyo completed, making us laugh.

"Did you have to ruin the romantic mood, Park?" Sana asked pushing her slowly.

"What? Guys, please. Yesterday they were having sex inside one of the club's bathrooms, next to Dahyun and Momo."

Nayeon and Sana stared at me open-mouthed.

"Thanks, Jihyo!" I let out ironically.

Jihyo shrugged and laughed.

"You did that?" the two asked me almost in unison.

"I was drunk and horny." I spoke as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"Shocked in Christ! I thought that you were dancing!"

"Girl, I see that Chaeyoung has fire!"

"And she's great, Sana!" I spoke making faces just to tease Nayeon.

"One day will you record?" Jihyo entered the game. "I'm curious to see."

"Irene saw everything!"

"Jesus! She did?" Nayeon asked shocked.

"I believe so yes. Chaeyoung and I were in Son's Industry on the day of the fight, and I'm sure that she saw us together. And if she did, she witnessed a spectacle."

"I can even imagine!"

"Trust me, you can't! That day was the best sex of my life."

"Can we eat? Without talking about sex."

The three of us laughed, and then continued our conversation. At every instant being pondered by Nayeon of course. After lunch Sana and I followed to 'Imperium' together, Nayeon and Jihyo went back to Son's Industry, as they had a lot of work to do.

"It's amazing how things turn upside down in a few hours." Sana exclaimed as we entered 'Imperium'.

"I confess that I'm still scared, Sana. I didn't plan this, but I didn't have a choice." I spoke sadly.

"I understand you, Mina. I know that you'd never do this out of evil."

The woman said walking behind me. We were heading to Taeyeon's old office, where now would be my office. The renovation team did a great job this morning, with Chaeyoung's money and influence all services were made in a fast way and with good quality. The office was neat, in a sophisticated and simple way, pretty much my style.

"It looks very beautiful." Sana- said smiling.

I smiled and sat on my chair.

"We need to talk, Sana."

The woman frowned and stared at me scared.

"Is there a problem?" she asked sitting in front of me with a somewhat nervous expression.

I smiled trying to pass tranquility.

"Relax, it's a good thing."

I could see her sigh in relief.

"Well then, tell me."

"Well, now you know that I'm the owner of all this, right?" Sana nodded. "You also know that I'm tired of this here and that I'm with Chaeyoung who obviously can't stand seeing me in this place as a dancer."

"Yes, I know about the jealous history of your woman." Sana said laughing. "But what does that have to do with this?"

"I'm not going to get too involved with 'Imperium'. I know that you love it here, so I was talking to Mina and we had a great idea."

She stayed staring at me, waiting for me to continue.

"I trust you enough to take care of everything. I will not leave you alone of course, I'd come here to see the balance sheets and documents, all the bureaucratic stuff. But the rest, the dancers, shows and all that, I thought of you to take care and stay on the front line. I am literally leaving 'Imperium' as a dancer and if you want to take the place of main dancer I'd be very proud."

Maybe I had thrown too much information at her. Sana stared at me somewhat surprised, her static expression was being a little comical.

"You want me to..."

"Yes! I want you to be a sort of manager, and main dancer. I'm certain that no other woman here dances as well as you, Sana."

She blinked a few times and tried to pronounce some words, but stopped.

"If it's too much for you I'll understand. But I really wanted someone reliable and with attitude for this. And you are my best option."

She sighed and smiled widely.

"But of course! Mina, I'm really happy that you thought of me for this!"

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes! I love this place and I want very much for it to continue. And if for that you need me, I'll be here to help you."

"I'm so happy, I was already getting worried. I like it here, but I want my life away from 'Imperium' since now I'm with Chaeyoung."

"I understand perfectly. Don't worry, I'll take care of everything here for you." she spoke hopefully. "Wow! I'm so excited!"

I smiled and got up to hug my friend.

"I know that I'm leaving everything in the hands of the right person," I said confidently.

"You won't regret it," she said smiling.

Sana hugged me again, until someone knocked on the door.

"Miss Sharon?" the security guard called.

"Yes?"

"Mrs. Sachiko Myoui is downstairs, she said that she needs to talk to you."

Sana stared at me worriedly, and I just sighed. What the hell could that woman want with me?

"Tell her to come up, I'm waiting here."

The man promptly nodded and left.

"I'm gonna go, I think you need to be alone with her."

"Alright, Sana. Tomorrow we'll set everything right in here."

"Don't worry, I'll call you later." the woman spoke before leaving.

I walked slowly to the table in the corner, serving myself a good amount of coffee. I inhaled the aroma that emanated from the cup until tasting the hot liquid. Something good there that wasn't Whiskey. I typed a quick text to Chaeyoung, saying that I'd be at 'Imperium' for a bit longer, after all one more problem had arrived to solve. I sat on my chair, when the door opened, making room for the woman that once I called mother.

The woman looked at me suspiciously, but approached.

"What do you want with me?" I asked straightforward, staring at her.

Sachiko sat in front of me, placing her bag on the chair beside her.

"Is that any way to greet me?"

I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"I heard a few minutes ago that you are the owner this place."

"News travel fast." I let out coldly.

"How did you buy this?"

"I don't have to tell you."

"You are absolutely right, but I imagine that you are too well. Is it the businesswoman with whom you're dating?"

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Can you say once and for all what you want? I have many commitments."

I wouldn't give any chance for Sachiko to meddle in my life again, I already knew her very well to know what she really wanted there, her calmness and serene words made it very clear. But I would just let her speak.

"Akira left."

I let out a humorless laugh. But I didn't say anything, the woman stared at me anxiously, almost nervous.

"I don't have anything, Mina, he took all my money."

We stayed in silence for a few minutes, and then I stood up. Approaching the small bar that was in there to serve myself a small amount of Whiskey. Now I understood why Chaeyoung drank that, she needed to calm down her temper.

"What do I have to do with that?" I asked after a few minutes in silence.

"You need to help me."

"Me? After everything you have the courage to come here asking for my help?" I asked incredulously.

Sachiko closed her eyes and sighed.

"You want your sister going through difficulties? Living on the street? You are well-off! You are with that millionaire that bought this place for you! How did that pimp allow it?" she asked referring to Taeyeon.

"It doesn't matter! And don't involve Ryujin in this. I'm always available to my sister. And it's not because I'm with Chaeyoung that I'm rich."

"Don't be naïve, that woman can give you everything!" she exclaimed.

"Whatever! I have no reason to help you!" I shouted.

Sachiko played the offended. God! The anger that consumed me in this instant had no size.

"I am your mother, Mina!"

"Now you remember that you are my mother? Have you already forgotten everything that you said to me? All the dirty words that hurt me? Is that being a mother to you?" I spoke rudely, spitting the words on her face.

"How do you want me to act? I always wanted the best for you!" she exclaimed exalted.

I laughed without any hint of humor.

"You are only here now because he abandoned you like I said he would. You are seeing that I'm well, that I'm happy and you come to fuck up my life once again. You should've listened to me, Sachiko, I warned you that he's worthless!"

"Don't talk about your father like that!"

"He is not my father!" I shouted. "He's a gambling addict, who left us in misery! You live a miserable life because of him! He never cared about us, and you know that!"

"He's not to blame..." she whispered.

"You and him are to blame for all this. We could've been a normal family, we could all be okay. But you two weren't born to make anyone happy. I'm dying to be able to get my sister out of that. She's the only one who deserves all the happiness in the world, and I'll give it to her."

"You will not take Ryujin from me! She is my daughter!"

"Since when do you care about your children? You are sick for that man. You only want my money. When he sees that you are fine again, he will come back and take everything that's yours again. I already know this story, Sachiko."

"You won't help me?"

"Wasn't it my money that was dirty? Wasn't it that money that you never wanted?" I let out with a hurt sarcasm.

She closed her eyes and shook her head.

"I was a terrible mother, I know. But I need you now, you have money. That woman can give it to you!"

"Chaeyoung has no reason to help me with this. And even if she had! I will not support your follies. You gave all my money to him so that he'd continue in that disgusting addiction that destroyed us! Don't be stupid!" I shouted slamming my hands on the desk.

Sachiko widened her eyes, staring at me in a suspicious way.

"Since when did you become so cruel, Mina?" she asked offended.

"Since you made me this way. I always did everything for you, I looked for a job, I did my best. I went through things that you don't even imagine just to help you. And all I got in return was your contempt, your horrible words that until today are marked in me. Do you have any idea how much it hurts? How much I cried for months because you left me alone? You didn't even care about me, nor had the courage to see the reasons for my actions. You just treated me as if I was trash, when in fact I was fighting for our family. I was fighting so that you and my sister didn't die of hunger!" I said letting out all the hurt that was in my heart, all those words came out accompanied by my tears of pure resentment. I needed to free myself from that."

"You chose the wrong path, you came to this place!"

"Shut up! Shut the hell up!" I shouted making her stare at me. "You don't have the right to say anything! I never slept with anyone for money! Never! And even if I had, I'm still much better than you and him. You don't know what it's like to have a family, you don't know what it's like to be loved or to love someone. But thanks to Ryujin, to my friends, and to Chaeyoung I know what it's like. I'll give you the money, I will because I'm not that resentful, I have sorrows in me, but despite everything, I'm a better person today and it's no thanks to you."

"I knew that you'd help me." her voice tone could even pass a feeling of regret, but I knew her perfectly well.

"Don't get used to this."

She nodded.

"Come tomorrow, I'll give you the money."

The woman nodded again and stood up.

"Thank you, Mina."

I didn't say anything, I got up from my chair and drank up to the last drop of alcohol in my glass, to then refill it again. Until I could hear the door being closed. I took a deep breath feeling my chest hurt, it was not possible that that would never stop. I had very deep sorrows inside me, but I loved her. After all, she was still my mother. I shook my head slowly, when the door opened.

"I told you to come tomorrow!" I exclaimed angrily.

In the instant I turned towards the door, I could see that it wasn't Sachiko who was there, but Taeyeon.

"This place is hell," I said in a bad mood.

Taeyeon stared at me without saying absolutely anything.

"What do you want from here? I already told you that I don't want you in this place." I said firmly.

Taeyeon didn't even answer, just closed the door with a smile.

"Did you really think that I'd leave like this? And let you have all that is mine, Sharon?" she asked with irony.

"Yours? There's nothing yours in here." I answered back.

She let out an almost diabolical laugh.

"Everything in here is mine!"

"You still insist? I proved to you that I'm the owner of all this now."

"No, I can't allow that. I fought too hard to build this place."

The woman's voice was calm, yet threatening.

"You fought? Taeyeon, you didn't do anything! All the women who danced and sold themselves in here were the ones who built this place!"

"It was their job. I take care of business," she spoke laughing.

I don't know what was going on. But the woman seemed different, her eyes were cold and inexpressible. She carried a sarcastic smile and a heavy air. I could feel ill just by being in the same place as her.

"Dirty business." I spat the words.

"If you want to call it that... You don't know me, Sharon, you don't know what I'm capable of doing to whom messes with me," she whispered as she approached.

"Don't try to take this back, you won't be able to do it!"

"No, I know that very well. But I didn't come here to have the club back. I came to reckon with you."

She stood a few centimeters from my body, staring at me deeply.

"What do you mean?"

She smirked.

"You played too much, it's time for this little game to end," she spoke while staring at me.

"It already ended long ago! Get out of here!" I shouted.

"It only ends when I say so, and for your happiness, it will end today."

I frowned and didn't understand a thing. Until the blonde pulled an object from inside her bag, putting it in my direction. I swear that in that instant my whole body went cold and my heart burst into frantic beats. Taeyeon was with a silver gun pointed towards me.

"You can't do this," I whispered in a small voice.

She opened a devilish smile.

"I can, of course I can. Did you think that I'd let this go lightly? That you would leave me in misery and get out unpunished to live that little romance with that bitch? You couldn't have betrayed me, Mina!" she shouted furiously.

Taeyeon's hands shook, she was visibly nervous to the point of being almost desperate.

"Calm down."

"Calm down? Do you really think that I'll calm down? You destroyed me!"

"I didn't do anything, it was you who betrayed me," I whispered.

I didn't know what to feel, what to think. The adrenaline running through my veins made me forget everything and think about one single person.

Chaeyoung.

"You joined to bring me down! But I'm going to show you and Chaeyoung that who wins in this game is me. How do you think she will react when she sees the poor stripper dead?"

I closed my eyes and stepped back a few steps until the door opened.

Chaeyoung's POV

I listened to the lively music in the car, when the screen of my phone flashed a few times. I grabbed the device seeing a notification. It was Mina:

'I'm still at 'Imperium', an unforeseen happened. I'll be late, but don't worry soon I'll see you. I love you!

I smiled in the instant that I read her text.

"What stupid smile is that?" Dahyun asked.

"Mina, she said she'll be a little late. And obviously said that she loves me."

"You're fucking whipped." my best friend said laughing.

"Don't even start! You are the same for Momo."

"These women are our end. Momo even called me today, saying that we are going to go out."

"At least things are settling. All of us will have a wonderful night today!" I said excitedly.

"I hope so! I want lots of sex!" she said making obscene gestures.

"You are hopeless. You should treat Momo with affection, remember that you already lost her once."

"Relax. I know that very well! I'll treat Momo perfectly well, but I want a good night of sex with her. We complete each other in bed, you need to see!"

"No, thank you!" I said laughing, making her laugh too.

"You kind of did see or heard a little yesterday." Dahyun shrugged.

True, I had heard more than I wanted last night.

"Unlike you, I'm going to have a very romantic evening with my woman." I said smugly.

"I still can't believe that you will ask her to marry you! God, you getting married? That's mind-blowing!"

"I'm a romantic woman."

"Only with Mina." she completed.

"She's the only one who deserves that side of me. I love her so much, you know? Mina brings out the best in me, and I heartily want to be with her for the rest of my life. And I believe that the first step for that is to ask her to marry me."

"Absolutely ! You'll form a beautiful family." Dahyun said sincerely.

"It's what I want most."

------------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of the way home I left Dahyun in a fancy restaurant, where Momo was waiting for her and so I decided to stretch to 'Imperium'. Mina was already there so it wouldn't be a bad idea to go see her. I parked my car in front of the huge building, getting out of the vehicle slowly. I put my hands inside the pockets of my coat to confirm that the small box with the engagement ring was still there. And it really was. I was anxious, but everything would be done the right way. The way Mina deserved.

At the entrance the security guard nodded in a friendly way, and I promptly asked for Mina.

"She's in her office with Taeyeon."

"What? Taeyeon is here?" I asked with impending anger.

"Yes, ma'am, for a few minutes now."

"Why the hell did you let her in? Didn't I leave strict orders that she was forbidden in here?!" I spoke furiously entering the club.

The man stared at me scared, trying to explain his fuck up as we walked hastily to Mina's office. But he just balled with his words when we heard a loud noise coming from upstairs.

A gunshot.

I ran, I ran up those stairs as fast as I could, desperate as I reached the door and opened it. The only image that I could see was the image of Mina laying on the ground with her clothes being stained by the redness of blood.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.2K 683 24
She doesn't look like the type of person to go out drinking because she wants to and she definitely doesn't look like the type of person to drink for...
18.3K 809 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
85.8K 3.7K 41
Life is a choice and I have to choose one from two choices. Choose to be yourself or choose to be the one that people want but Everything changes sin...
37.6K 1.5K 24
The high school student that confused about her feelings towards two person. Who will she choose?