𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓

By _AGHarper

One TikTok skit turned series. He's a cop wishing his job be more exciting. She's a girl that runs off, finds... More

Note from Author
Playlist
Pilot
Pilot
Episode 1
Episode 1
Episode 2

Blurb & Release Date

202 7 3
By _AGHarper

-BLURB-

One TikTok skit turned series.

He's a cop wishing his job to be more exciting. She's a girl that runs off, finds herself in crazy situations and trespasses to find the fictional husbands that she reads about.

When he asked for his job to be more exciting, I don't think he meant chasing after a, fictional men obsessed BookToker.

However, is there more to the story of how she found him? Or is her bumping into him really just a random thing we often call fate.

Did I mention he looks like Dean Winchester from Supernatural, a.k.a. Jensen Ackles? Yeah. He does.

| Cover |

Made by me:

Cover 2 Made by TheStoryWriterWrites ;

-Release Date-

11.28.22 📱

| Funny Fan Cast |

Kala Marie

Detective Wren Wilson

Detective Calvin Myers

Officer Murphy Perkins

Intern Pam Hart

Front Desk Sherry

Sergeant Nola Samuels

Baby brother Wayland Wilson

Momma Kace Wilson

That's my funny cast that I have so far. Again this is just something to put a face with a name!

___

Follow my Instagram for more sneak peeks of what is to come as the countdown continues ✌🏼

Instagram- _harperra
TikTok- _harperra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.7K 41
Y/N was a civilian who lived a pretty straight-forward, boring, apple-pie lifestyle. She was incredibly smart...in fact, despite her being so young...
10.5K 223 11
Hey! Here's the reader (you) going through life : After a crappy job, you're finally accepted as a makeup artist on the set of Supernatural and your...
40.4K 1K 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...
10.4K 616 32
Where he came back to Seoul after 18 years of living in Paris alone after losing his beloved wife. He has been repenting and regretting his past dec...