Love by chance? - soulmate AU...

By jimininiiiii

Yoongi wasn't expecting this at all, he wasn't expecting something that meant nothing to either of them but a... More

Characters + extra notes
Only time will tell...
Everything felt right.
Yoongi's chosen enemy.
Something isn't adding up.
Completely and utterly hopeless.
Chosen love will never be an option
We weren't made for each other.
Maybe it already has.
Let's move on from enemies.
Jimin's heart shattering...
Maybe they were nothing at all.
"I know."
Facing a battle of their own.
I'm always rooting for you, even if it's just from the sidelines.
Known as the rejected ones?
What are you hiding?
Tangled up in bed.
Rightful place.
I was forever yours.
Which one will he let go?
Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.
Red string of fate.
What has destiny done to me?
I'm never going to shut up.
Jimin's weakness.
Memories of his love are unfolding.
Make it right.
Sometimes you need to lose in order to gain.
Meaning we're all happy again...all seven of us.
They were never truly each other's.
Maybe they would be okay.
Finally, I felt a little at peace.
Who's that bitch to come in the way?
I'm selfish enough to know when and when NOT to open my mouth
Who would have thought...
walk down memory lane.
I had to ruin him too.
If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

I haven't even lived properly.

658 29 0
By jimininiiiii

Authors POV:
It's the night before the wedding!!! Didn't I say it would fly by? Currently, everyone was at the Yoonmin house. With Jimin being pregnant and all Yoongi didn't want him travelling in the car to TaeJin's house.

Jimin obviously took offence to that but nonetheless Yoongi consoled him and said "Its for you and our pup baby I promise".

Jimin was easy to make up with so Yoongi had no real hard time.

Jungkook was also there, convincing his Apa that he wanted to see Hoseok one last time before the wedding.

Was it hazardous to the plan for Jungkook to come? Yes! But they made sure he wasn't followed and thankfully his step mother was too busy prepping for the wedding to care.

She knew paparazzi and high media would be present so she wanted to look her best.

Sadly where she was going she wouldn't need to look pretty.

Mr and Mrs Jung were also present and you could say the whole gang was back together.

They all sat around the living room either on the massive couches Yoongi had or the floor next to the coffee table where the plan was set up.

There was no need for a bachelor party because they weren't really going to get married right?

Once everything had been clear about tomorrow they all sat around talking and laughing.

Jungkook was nuzzled between his two alphas after begging them and almost crying to forgive him.

They were only messing but who would have thought the tiny omega would get so upset?

As soon as Jungkook walked into the house his eyes searched for his mates. He dressed to impress clearly and once he saw Jin he instantly ran into his arms only to be pushed back a little.

"I'm not talking to you". Is what Jin said winking at Namjoon to play along.

Jungkook looked shocked but nonetheless when to Namjoon who proceeded to do the same.

Now Jungkook was getting upset because he didn't need his alphas hurting him like this.

So he went and said "Hello" to everyone else who welcomed him with open arms.

He even went as far as to complain to his Eomma and brother who were ready to fight until they got the memo that they were joking and instantly disregarded everything.

Still poor little Jungkook didn't understand why his alphas did that.

So as they discussed the plan and as he saw his mates talk to everyone BUT him he got mad.

"I'm leaving!!!" Is what he said and got up instantly to go out.

He was pulled back by a strong arm and he felt his body fall onto a very familiar and comforting lap.

Immediately he was engulfed by those strong arms and he felt at peace.

"Better?" The deep husky voice of Jin spoke out and Jungkook almost folded as he nodded.

Namjoon came over and kissed his forehead to which the naughty omega pulled him by the collar and connected their lips.

Now here he is sat between his mates with everyone looking at them in adoration.

Jungkook was happy so everyone was happy.

Vhope couldn't keep their hands off of each other either, they had to somehow be touching whether that was with their hands, legs, body you name it.

Yoonmin on the other hand sat away from each other with aunty Eomma wanting to keep them apart in case Yoongi acted up again.

They kept stealing glances though because Jimin always caught Yoongi looking.

Whenever Jimin needed something Yoongi would be the first to get it. When Jimin smiled Yoongi smiled the brightest.

When Jimin looked like he was in pain Yoongi felt it ten times more...not because of the mate bond but because he was in love. His heart felt the pain.

Everything was going well, everyone was happy the plan and the papers and everything was stored away nicely by Hoseok.

That's when it all went downhill.

The doorbell rang loud and clear...the maids were asked to check the camera before letting anyone in and they informed Yoongi that IU was here.

Yoongi cursed loudly and immediately Jungkook got up from both his mate's embrace and pulled Taehyung away from Hoseok.

"Why did you do that kook?" Jungkook sighed and said "SHE IS MRS LEE'S DAUGHTER, IF MOTHER AND DAUGHTER ARE PLANNING THIS TOGETHER THEN SHE WILL KNOW ABOUT MINE AND HOSEOKS WEDDING! WE CANT BE HERE".

Everyone got up in realisation and suddenly no one was there anymore.

Yejun and Aera stayed along with Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi. Of course Mina was there too.

Everyone else decided to hide in case the story they told Mrs Lee didn't make sense.

Jimin too wanted to leave really badly but Yoongi made him stay.

So when the maids let IU in she immediately tackled Yoongi into a bone crushing hug. "Baby how can you leave me alone in the hospital? You know how scared I am of hospitals."

Yoongi sighed and slightly pushed her away and said "IU I had an important meeting in Busan how was I supposed to be in both places?"

IU never said anything and pushed herself back into yoongi's embrace.

"I don't care me and my health is more important". Yoongi wanted to pull his hair out but instead he calmed himself down and said "Next time I won't do that I will stay with you okay?"

She nodded and made herself comfortable in the house. She went and greeted everyone bowing down respectfully like a nice traditional Korean girl but little does she know everyone in that room knew her true colours.

She walked over to Jimin and smiled before saying "Jimin you look so cute, with your round belly just like an elephant".

Jimin looked at her gobsmacked and Mina stood up immediately "Are you calling my son fat?" She spoke out and Jimin being his hormonal self was getting teary eyes but anger was also boiling in his system.

"Eomma don't be silly that's what you think that's why you said it. I just think he's so cute like an elephant".

Her clear intentions were to mock and no one was happy about that. Aera came and stood in front of Jimin looking at IU dead in the eyes and said "He's got a reason to look so called fat because he's carrying a life in him but you? What's your reason?"

IU looked at her annoyed and said "Who even are you?"

Hosoek and uncle Yejun got up as he said "She's my wife...Hoseok's Eomma".

IU rolled her eyes and said "Explains it...like mother like son"

Hoseok had enough of her nonsense so he decided to take Jimin away who was still a little shaken up.

Yoongi who heard the whole ordeal grabbed IU by her hand and said "You may think you're my mate but you DO NOT OWN ME! You have NO RIGHT to assert dominance on my family, don't ever insult any of them again. Am I clear?"

IU just nodded scared out of her wits. She knew Yoongi would go crazy but he loved her didn't he? So why is he being so rude? IU still had a lot to figure out.

Like for example, why he lied to her about Busan and why he even told his secretary to lie. Why he's been misbehaving with her when he used to dance around her finger. Finally, why he was being so close to Jimin a few days back?

Yes, it was IU who heard the conversation between Jimin and Yoongi that day. She had come unannounced just like today and heard it all.

To say she was fuming was an understatement. So she decided to do what she does best.

Plan and deceive.

She needed Yoongi back at all costs and if that meant destroying Jimin and the life growing inside of him then SO BE IT!

IU was shook out of her thoughts when Yoongi spoke up again. "I don't know why you're here IU but if it's not urgent please leave. We have an important family matter to discuss".

IU rolled her eyes and said "Baby I am family".

Aera and Hoseok  scoffed at her and Yejun shook his head. Hoseok really went after his Eomma.

Mina got up and said "My child...IU listen please. We have a problem that's creating huge tension between our families. Let us resolve it and you can come over when we're not all stressed and angry".

IU tired to protest using Jimin as an excuse and how he wasn't family but Yoongi dismissed her and Mina made sure she behaved nicely toward IU so she actually leaves.

When IU did leave she tried to understand why the old woman she called Mina was being nice but she disregarded it confirming to herself that she won the stupid woman's heart.

Hearing IU had left everyone came out "That was such a close call". They muttered

Yejun nodded and said "I think it's time we all leave too because there's a lot that needs sorting out. The wedding is tomorrow we will see each other then".

Everyone nodded as they said their goodbyes.

Jungkook stood in front of his alphas holding both of their pinky fingers with his hands. "I don't want to go". He spoke and Namjoon being the very sentimental alpha he is said "Same baby same...but this is for us".

Jungkook nodded and hugged them both tightly. He was about to press a kiss to jin's lips when the older stopped him and said "Baby if you kiss me now I won't be able to let you go."

Jungkook blushed and hugged him tighter.

Then he called his driver who was waiting outside and sat in his car without looking back.

Yejun and Aera were going to stay here alongside Hoseok, Taehyung, Namjoon and Seokjin because it would just be easier to get to the venue and the mansion Yoongi lived in had many rooms.

Jimin was still quiet from the earlier event but nonetheless he asked Hoseok to help him to his room not even batting an eyelash at Yoongi.

Yoongi stayed back with Mina, Yejun and Aera as Hosoek and Taehyung took Jimin up.

"Eomma I love him". Yoongi spoke out and Mina rolled her eyes at him.

"Really Yoongi? I didn't know! I mean who would right because you don't test peoples you love like that and have other people on the side too but then again your idea of love is different to mine".

Yoongi listened to his mum and just fell to the floor crying. "I'm a bad human I get it stop reminding me. I'm scared okay! I love him. I love him so much Eomma and it took me JUST NOW to figure it out. It took me my entire healing process to figure out he's my love. That I can't love anyone else and I won't let anyone else have him. I got my memories back Eomma. The ones I lost I got them back and I remember falling for Jimin. Before IU it's always been him".

Mina looked at her son shocked and immediately embraced him. "Baby why didn't you tell me you got the memories back?"

She kissed his head as Yoongi cried and explained "I found out a week ago but Eomma I was scared to express it. Iv been showing him that I love him but something always happens. He's not even mine Eomma. What's scary is I won't be a good Apa to our pup and when he finds his mate he will leave me...I don't want that Eomma".

Aera and Mina were both hugging Yoongi and reassuring him as Yejun spoke out and said "Sometimes Yoongi, soulmate bonds mean nothing compared to real love. It's important you understand that. Real love will always win over assigned love".

Yoongi didn't understand but Mina and Aera did and they could only pray Yoongi did too.

"Go to bed kiddo but before you do, go and check on him. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow".

Yoongi nodded getting up from the floor he hugged the three of them and ran upstairs.

"That boy better sort it out". Yejun spoke out and Mina nodded "He will because he's so in love with him". Aera spoke out and everyone could only agree because yoonmin were only better as one.

Jimin POV:
I was taken upstairs by Hoseok Hyung and Tae and as we got into my room I felt them both hug me.

"Jimin you're so strong". Hoseok Hyung spoke out and Tae nodded saying "I would have killed myself if I had to see my alpha do that I wouldn't be able to".

We both shook our head at Tae and I began to say "Tae don't talk about death okay. It's scary and you need to be here with us....Hyung would never do that to you..even Yoongi Hyung isn't doing it willingly".

They both nodded agreeing to what I said then Hoseok pulled Tae into his arms and said "If you ever talk about killing yourself Tae I'm going to scold you because you can't go anywhere without me".

As they had their moment I looked on into space. Death was scary and I didn't want to experience that right now at all. Especially since I haven't even experienced love properly.

I haven't even lived properly.

They hugged each other and pulled apart when we heard a knock on the door, Yoongi Hyung came and as much as I didn't want to see him right now I knew I had to.

The other two gave me a quick hug and tae kissed my cheek before leaving.

Yoongi Hyung slowly came towards me but I turned away.

I got my night clothes and walked into the bathroom. I just don't think I can do it.

When I eventually got out dragging the process for so long I wasn't expecting Yoongi Hyung to still be there.

He was stood in the same place I left him in and now he was crying.

I didn't like seeing him this way but nonetheless I slipped into bed and said "You should get some sleep".

He took a deep breath before saying "How can I sleep when my other half is away from me?"

My eyes widened in shock because did Yoongi Hyung know I was his mate?

I let him continue hoping he would clarify a few things. "Jimin you may not be my mate but you're still my other half. I love you and I can't live without you".

My breath hitched at the three words but I acted unfazed until I felt him slipping into the bed besides me.

I was laying in my side the bump proving to be difficult and hard to cope with and that's when I felt his strong arms on my stomach.

"Let me hold my baby and my love in my arms tonight. Please Jimin I don't think I'll be able to breath tomorrow if you're not with me. I don't think I'll live".

When he began talking about death I turned to him and covered his mouth with my hand. "Hyung don't talk about death please". He nodded his head saying "Please Jimin let me stay then".

I never said anything I just held his face and looked into his eyes he had a strong grip on my waist protecting me.

I slowly attached my lips to his giving him a brief kiss.

I wanted to say it, I wanted to tell him I'm his mate so I began to speak but when I looked properly Hyung had passed out from exhaustion.

I kissed his forehead and mumbled "I love you too". Before drifting off to sleep too.

Let's say we both slept well that night and my baby didn't kick once. Letting it's papa and Apa rest knowing how tired we both were.

Hoseok POV:
The day had finally arrived. I was worried and scared but the entire house was in chaos.

I remember finding yoonmin cuddling in bed when we went to wake Jimin up and that was cute.

Now Taehyung was helping me get ready with my Eomma and Apa in the room.

"Isn't it funny how your omega is getting you ready so you can marry someone else". Apa said and Eomma hit his stomach with her elbows.

I looked at Tae who was doing my tie and looking away a little upset and I kissed his forehead. "No I'm not getting married. On our wedding day my Tae is going to doll up really nicely he won't be helping me. I can't wait to finish this off so I can marry my real omega".

Tae looked up at that and the smile and doe eyes he gave me made me push my lips to his.

He kissed back with just as much enthusiasm but then realised my parents were there and pushed me away.

Eomma noticed and said "It's okay Tae we're happy for you. This is exactly how me and your Apa were".

That caused Apa to look away and Eomma to smile happily.

Once I was ready we went to check up on yoonmin and they looked dashing.

Jimin was wearing a nice lose suit and Yoongi was matching his.

Seokjin Hyung, Joon and Tae were all matching in some way too.

I took a deep breath and said "Let's start this".

Everyone around me nodded as we got into the car.

I was nervous but I knew it would be okay.

It had to be okay.

Taehyung held my hand tightly in the car as with Jimin who was with us.

"It will be okay Hyung". Jimin said with his charming smile and I nodded "I'm glad you're here with me Jimin...I'm glad you're here with Tae too. You can help control my jealous omega".

Tae hit me lightly as a joke but I just pulled him into me.

"Don't be jealous baby I'm just yours. Only yours".

Tae smiled his tata mic smile and said "I know".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!!!!

This was supposed to be out a while back but I haven't been doing too well lately and it took a tole on me.

I wanted a good chapter for you guys if it's not that good I apologise I just haven't been myself.

Either way I love you guys so much for the support. I hope you enjoyed it. I hope you're liking the plot and do comment

And as always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1K 8
SHORT STORY "Um, excuse me, sir! Do you need help?" When Yoongi looks up, the air is knocked out of his body. There, standing right in front of him...
348K 11.6K 44
WARNING: i consider this to be my fetus writing lmao β™‘preview: "bro, you're in love." jeongguk didn't reply for a few seconds. love? i love him? sin...
53K 1.8K 32
Jungkook's wedding is stopped by his fiance Taehyung at the wedding venue, and Taehyung's older brother Yoongi marries him to save Jungkook's dignity...
239K 10.8K 39
"𝑰'π’Ž 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’ˆπ’‚π’š!" "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† π’ˆπ’‚π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π‘―π’π’”π’†π’π’Œ π’‰π’šπ’–π’π’ˆ." Yoongi has a "small" infatuation over this one dude on c...